Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 07:14:28 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [All]
  Print  
Author Topic: how to earn through Airdrop?  (Read 1939 times)
hashkonofficial (OP)

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 02:53:17 PM
Last edit: February 25, 2018, 01:38:22 PM by hashkonofficial

Hi, any suggestions are welcome regarding the process of earning through Airdrop...I am sorry but I need to know the complete process from the beginning if anyone could explain it would be a great help....

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The forum strives to allow free discussion of any ideas. All policies are built around this principle. This doesn't mean you can post garbage, though: posts should actually contain ideas, and these ideas should be argued reasonably.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Vart4varta

Activity: 238
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 02:58:20 PM

AirDrop (AirDrop) is a free distribution of tokens to anyone who wants to register.
Tokens can be used to popularize a completely new coin, which is not yet available on stock exchanges, and only preliminary sale of tokens is carried out.
In addition, token developers can distribute free coins to existing holders of crypto currency in a certain proportion (for example, charging 10% of the volume of coins lying on the purse).
To participate in AirDrop is quite simple, you need to perform a couple of simple actions: for example, to enter the telegram channel, fill in the google form of your login, specify the etherium purse and get your coins / tokens in a short time.
Ann Impas

Activity: 420
Merit: 101

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 03:01:42 PM
Merited by laryillary (1)

AirDrop (AirDrop) is a free distribution of tokens to anyone who wants to register.
Tokens can be used to popularize a completely new coin, which is not yet available on stock exchanges, and only preliminary sale of tokens is carried out.
In addition, token developers can distribute free coins to existing holders of crypto currency in a certain proportion (for example, charging 10% of the volume of coins lying on the purse).
To participate in AirDrop is quite simple, you need to perform a couple of simple actions: for example, to enter the telegram channel, fill in the google form of your login, specify the etherium purse and get your coins / tokens in a short time.

Yes, do what he says and your in. Joining airdrops is really simple right. You just have to wait for sometime for the coin to have value then that's the time you wanted to convert. But hey, its a free money. You just put a 1 minute work for it right.
josepchu

Activity: 32

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 03:03:10 PM

AIRDROP: Free 1,000 EFSS Token - Enterprise File Sharing and Synchronization
Token Name: Enterprise File Sharing and Synchronization
Symbol: EFSS
Total Supply: 10,000,000,000 tokens
Airdrop: 1000 tokens/ ETH address
Total Airdrop: 9,000,000,000 tokens
Send ETH to contract addess 0x78971F0F20E7AaC8ADf286dbA7d4487F96D36ab0
Min 0.0005 ETH (~ 0.45$) donation for listing on exchanger
Estimate 1 USD after listing on exchanger
Gas Limit: 120000
Gas Price: 5

Enterprise File Sharing and Synchronization (EFSS) solution allows individuals and organizations to share and synchronize various kinds of files across and out of the organization and allowing access to individuals, organizations and customers. Dropbox, Microsoft, Google, Box and Citrix are among the major players operating in this market. North America, being a technologically advanced region along with high number of small and large enterprises, has witnessed highest adoptions of EFSS by various organizations. Europe is the second largest adopter of EFSS solutions, while APAC region with growing numbers of various organizations and increasing technological trends lags behind the above two regions. Global EFSS market is expected to grow from US$ 1.35 billion in 2015 to US$ 10.59 billion by 2025 at a CAGR of 23.2% between 2015 and 2025.

========================================================================
AIRDROP: Free 1,000.00 MOZ ERC20 Token - Airtime Transfer Network to Emerging Markets

Token Name: MobileRechargez ERC20 Token
Symbol: MOZ
Total Supply: 10,000,000,000 Tokens
Airdrop: 1,000.00 Tokens/ ETH address
Total Airdrop: 9,000,000,000 Tokens
Send ETH to contract addess: 0x88fe429643e572d2a8bb33f34fea6392234deb61
Min 0.0005 ETH donation for listing on exchanger
Estimate 1 USD after listing on exchanger

* About MobileRechargez.com:
- Send mobile recharges to 135 countries with 550+ operators
- Best-in-class technology for top-ups with operator identification
- No registration required, send directly to any prepaid mobile number
- Credited instantly in local currency to recipient
- High value for recipients in all emerging markets

* The leading way to send mobile top-ups recharges to over 4.5 billion mobile phones worldwide, in real-time. According to experts, in two years, the number of mobile subscribers will be up to 10 billion so we are undeniable that the important role of mobile communication. To meet the customer need become higher and higher, mobile top-up store gave useful solution for maintaining the mobile phone lifeblood. America, Europe and Africa will observe significant growth for mobile airtime top-ups with technological innovation and focus on interoperability emerging as prominent trends by 2018.MobileRechargez.com is the first and unique website to accept payments with Cryptocurrency.

* What is MobileRechargez Coin (MOZ)? MOZ is a ERC20 based token issued by MobileRechargez with a total supply of

10,000,000,000 tokens.

* Characteristics/Advantages of MOZ:
1) Saving in top-up service fees: If you use MOZ in https://mobilerechargez.com you get discounted trading fees with the following

schedule: 1st year 100%, then 50% for lifetime.
2) Trading: Get money by trading MOZ tokens on exchange. Get 1,000.00 tokens for free per ETH address.
Winterizing

Activity: 312

(。◕‿◕。)

View Profile WWW
February 23, 2018, 03:06:37 PM

Airdrops are much likely used to grow their community and thus to make the community bigger they are giving away free coins. Airdrop coins are free and you can earn from them by just signing up to their list. You can either sell the tokens or hold it so that you can have profits.

chenczane

Activity: 430
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 03:11:04 PM

As a newbie here any suggestions are welcome regarding the process of earning through Airdrop...I am sorry but I need to know the complete process from the beginning if anyone could explain it would be a great help....
First of all, airdrops are free tokens distributed by a campaign. You all need to do is to fill up the form for the airdrop and wait for the distribution. If the token is has a value in the market, you can exchange it to ETH or BTC right away or you can hold the token that you receive. By that way, you can earn more.
rajuahmed330

Activity: 450

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 03:12:04 PM

Follow This thread for getting new airdrop.
Altcoin sections >Announcement Go to this thread and check regular, because Maximum airdrop filled very quickly.
After going and checking airdrop post, go there and post carefully, then fill up there form for getting free airdrop coins.

Be hardworker
Haunebu

Activity: 3052
Merit: 969

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 03:13:08 PM

It is quite easy to earn money through airdrops on a regular basis if you don't make any careless mistakes and do your research before signing up for any particular airdrop. I sign up for airdrops on a regular basis and I usually earn somewhere between $100-$400 on a monthly basis since I do my research before filling out any form.

I advise you to check out airdropalert.com since I usually sign up for majority of the airdrops through this site as it is one of the best sites to find information on airdrops. Do not give away your private key and do not fill out any KYC forms.

█████████████████████████
███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
goncalvopietro

Activity: 448
Merit: 12

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 03:17:32 PM

Make sure you have the necessary conditions for airdrop. You have to deal with it regularly and planned every day.

xiaohang07

Activity: 392
Merit: 253

Open and Transparent Science Powered By Blockchain

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 03:19:28 PM

As a newbie here any suggestions are welcome regarding the process of earning through Airdrop...I am sorry but I need to know the complete process from the beginning if anyone could explain it would be a great help....
Check out https://airdropalert.com/ on a daily basis. At least get a Ethereum wallet using metamask or myetherwallet to receive the airdropped (90% of the time is ERC20) tokens.

svobodnyi

Activity: 308

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 03:21:43 PM

On airdrop you will not earn much! You'll spend more time on this! Better take the bounty.

cellard
Legendary

Activity: 1372
Merit: 1252

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 03:22:41 PM

Don't waste time with shitcoins. Just buy 1 BTC and hold it, by owning 1 Bitcoin you get access to all further forks for free.

So if you had 1 BTC in august, you would have had 1 BCash, 1 Bitcoin Gold, 1 Bitcoin Diamond, 1 Bitcoin God, 1 Super Bitcoin... you get the idea. Slowly that is a pretty decent passive income.

You still have time to get 1 BTCP (Bitcoin Private) if you own 1 BTC before the 28th of this month.

You don't really need to own 1 BTC, just any amount of BTC will do.

The idea is to not waste time with altcoins, just hold the real Bitcoin.
tylerik1

Merit: 250

"SWISSREALCOIN - FIRST REAL ESTATE CRYPTO TOKEN"

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 03:59:08 PM

Check out https://airdropalert.com/ on a daily basis. At least get a Ethereum wallet using metamask or myetherwallet to receive the airdropped (90% of the time is ERC20) tokens.

Airdrops are great to generate some passive income. You guys should also checkout these two Twitter pages here:

https://twitter.com/CryptoAirdrops
https://twitter.com/AirdropAlert

They have great airdrops on the radar that airdropalert.com is not calling the most times.

cryptocue

Activity: 252
Merit: 13

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 04:26:06 PM

If i were you i wont focus on joining these free airdrops because most of the tokens you will receive wont have much value in the future,you should try to join social media bounty campaigns instead because these ICO tokens has more chance of getting listed than these free airdrop tokens,so if you value your time and effort do not join these worthless airdrops.

scaledem

Activity: 66

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 04:29:08 PM

Airdrops are great to generate some passive income. You guys should also checkout these two Twitter pages here:

https://twitter.com/CryptoAirdrops
https://twitter.com/AirdropAlert

They have great airdrops on the radar that airdropalert.com is not calling the most times.

Thank you sir
squesto

Activity: 112

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 04:29:19 PM

I would very much rather invest time and effort into bounty campaigns. However if you prefer airdrops, all you have to do mostly is to just register your details (e.g. telegram username, wallet address etc.) with the team and that's about it. Usually the project team will ask you to stay in their telegram chat channel till the airdrop happens (typically a few weeks from the time they start)
rarg

Activity: 224

The revolutionary trading ecosystem

View Profile WWW
February 25, 2018, 02:30:28 PM

Hi, any suggestions are welcome regarding the process of earning through Airdrop...I am sorry but I need to know the complete process from the beginning if anyone could explain it would be a great help....

Please visit this site https://airdropalert.com/ or follow this topic: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1438371.8240 Wait for legit airdrop and fill the necessary form. If you pass the qualification, then the token will be transferred to your wallet address.

cepot9

Activity: 1050
Merit: 102

Cryptocurrency addict | Invest at your own risk.

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 02:45:55 PM

if you want to hunt airdrop very easily, search ANN airdrop in bitcointalk forum and you will find a lot of airdrop. even they give full tutorial to join
Allan Ramanda

Activity: 462

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 02:52:17 PM

joining airdrop is very easy, you just fill out the form and attach your wallet address, and usually airdrop always use telegram. then you just wait for payment only. but many airdrop coins are made up of cheap coin, and few of them have high prices.
FaucetKING

Activity: 1246
Merit: 306

C U

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 02:53:40 PM

Normally airdrops means giving peoples free coins just to sign for a form and have a place in the process of the airdrops. You must be an airdrop hunter with a high speed to own a place in the process. the problem is that these coins are worthless nowadays.. or they are equal to some bucks that will never help.
RACallanta

Activity: 182
Merit: 11

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 02:58:00 PM

airdrop is a free distribution of token. who wants to register on their site and willing to do their given little task. some of this airdrop has a given small task like a share their link and like, by using your social media account. like Facebook Twitter and other social media sites that can use for the advertising their products..

S M A R T   Q U O R U M
ANNTelegramWhitepapersmartquorum.comOnepagerDiscordTwitter
The First POS Coin To Fuel Blockchain Market Boom
yomarve

Activity: 196
Merit: 6

https://cryptotvplus.com

View Profile WWW
February 25, 2018, 03:03:54 PM

Get an ERC-20 wallet address, visit the ANN section n bounties section of BTT to b getting airdrops daily. There, join any you like and complete their requirements.

https://cryptotvplus.com
trimulia

Activity: 518

View Profile WWW
February 25, 2018, 03:09:51 PM

u can find in telegram channel or twitter airdropalert,usually announced airdrop just need twitter ,telegram,and username bitcointalk

leynuuuh

Activity: 88

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 03:16:22 PM

All you need to do is to fill up the form or registration link of an ICO. Airdrop is free token given to any crypto users. If you already received the tokens, make sure it a ERC20 and has a value in the market. If it has a value, you can sell it and if not, don't assume. Some tokens are only shitcoins.
Bttzed03
Legendary

Activity: 2114
Merit: 1149

https://bitcoincleanup.com/

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 03:23:45 PM

These are the things you need to have if you want to participate in airdrops:
1. Twitter account (the older and more followers, the better)
2. Telegram Account
3. Maybe a bitcointalk account or facebook account as some may require.

Make sure to follow some twitter airdrop accounts and/or join telegram groups for airdrops.
cherryganda

Activity: 728
Merit: 131

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 03:38:59 PM

Telegram group which give updates with new airdrops
https://t.me/OFFICIALairdropalert

their website: https://airdropalert.com/

possible airdrop that not on their site is on ann thread that can be found on this forum!

Make sure you have your eth wallet address different on your airdrop application with your main wallet to be more secured.
South Park

Activity: 2884
Merit: 794

I am terrible at Fantasy Football!!!

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 03:52:32 PM

Getting airdrops is easy you just need to register and fill some form and most of the time that will be it and you will get some free coins, the real difficult thing is to find airdrops that are profitable and spend enough time collecting those coins, and for that the only thing you can do is to read about their project and see if you are convinced by the idea of the developers.

██████████████████████
██████████████████████
.SHUFFLE.COM..███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
...Next Generation Crypto Casino...
Beparanf

Activity: 2758
Merit: 761

Burpaaa

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 04:08:59 PM

Getting airdrops is easy you just need to register and fill some form and most of the time that will be it and you will get some free coins, the real difficult thing is to find airdrops that are profitable and spend enough time collecting those coins, and for that the only thing you can do is to read about their project and see if you are convinced by the idea of the developers.
The hardest part for me is to do follow up, most airdrop did'nt really happened to paid after filling the form done. Plus it is hard to know if it will really going to paid, though no worries since we did'nt risk a lot that's why as much as possible I joined only to those who did'nt required email address or too much information forms only.

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10%   CASHBACK   
          100%   MULTICHARGER   
nellycanezo

Merit: 2

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 04:11:39 PM

The go to any ico or projects and check their airdrops. They have a rules their and you might do whatever it states their. Then wait for the time to deliver their rewards to those who make their airdrops rules. 😀
sujonali1819
Legendary

Activity: 2436
Merit: 1189

Need Campaign Manager?PM on telegram @sujonali1819

View Profile WWW
February 25, 2018, 04:25:13 PM

It is very easy to join in any airdrop. When airdrop published the owner give some task like: ask to join in telegram, facebook, twitter or other social networks.Then ask to fill a form with more details also wallet address.

.BLACKJACK ♠ FUN.
█████████
██████████████
████████████
█████████████████
████████████████▄▄
░█████████████▀░▀▀
██████████████████
░██████████████
████████████████
░██████████████
████████████
███████████████░██
██████████
CRYPTO CASINO &
SPORTS BETTING
Psalms236

Activity: 126
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 04:53:15 PM

For you to have an earning through airdrop, you must have to fill up the form given by the ICO for their airdrop. Once you already filled up, you will have wait until the releasing of coins and it will be distributed to your wallet.

Astorgame.com | eSports & Gambling | ICO is LIVE | Get Your Bonus (http://Astorgame.com)
Klovezio

Activity: 350

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 05:06:37 PM

Hi, In order to participate in the airdrop, you need a way to receive the tokens. You need an Ethereum digital wallet to store the tokens. An Ethereum digital wallet is software that securely stores the components needed to use a cryptocurrency: your private key and your public key. A private key is like a PIN number — never reveal it to anyone. A public key is like an account number — you can give it to people to allow them to pay you.

If you don’t already have an Ethereum wallet, you will need one to participate in the airdrop. Two popular Ethereum wallets are MyEtherWallet and Jaxx.
tinhhoatanna

Activity: 69

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 06:01:53 PM

To start you will need an account for Twitter / BitcoinTalk / Telegram / MyEtherWallet / EtherDelta & Facebook for some airdrops.
It's a bit much at start, but once you have everything ready, you can do dozens of airdrops every week. It's the first step that you need to do if you're a beginner.
mangkanor

Activity: 210

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 06:09:06 PM

You cannot earn good from these airdrops because these free airdrops has less chance of getting listed in any exchanges,instead of joining these drops you can join social media bounty campaigns which will only require your social media accounts to promote these ICOs,you will get good stakes when an ICO succeeded.

rosabella

Activity: 128

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 06:17:37 PM

Many people suggested the process of earning from airdrop so in addition I summarize for you some tips to stay safe:
#Create a new e-mail address for Airdrops or use one where you have nothing important on it.
#Note all your informations on a paper : Username / Ethereum address / ID / Private key and keep it safe !
#Never give your private key to somebody (Some Airdrops ask for private key : they are scams)
#Be careful about the airdrops who have their own wallet, you will have to download it (Who knows what you are downloading)
#Some airdrops ask for paying them a little amount (often 0.001 ETH). They are not airdrops ! Airdrop is always free.
MoCryptoMoProblems

Activity: 10

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 06:34:50 PM

Check out CryptoAirDrops on Telegram, they release information on current airdrops.
RoftheN

Activity: 546

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 06:38:57 PM

Just search for good Airdrops. There are so many airdrops coming every day so you need to find the good ones because some are just crap. Once you find them, just apply for it and that's all. You will receive your tokens/coins on announced date and you can sell then when the tokens have good value.
CrazyJoker

Activity: 689

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 06:43:44 PM

Hi! AirDrop is a good way to earn money. You need to register in official site of project and do some steps that usually are mentioned in articles or official site.
SameerSony

Activity: 211

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 06:46:55 PM

i wont focus on joining these free airdrops because most of the tokens you will receive wont have much value in the future,you should try to join social media bounty campaigns instead because these ICO tokens has more chance of getting listed than these free airdrop tokens,so if you value your time and effort do not join these worthless airdrops.
rallyko

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 07:21:09 PM

In addition to the account on this forum, you may need  accounts on facebook and twitter. The forms of the airdrops are identical and completion of these forms takes little time. The more airdrops you will take, the more chances you have to make money Wink

BlackCoffee25

Activity: 23

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 07:30:43 PM

earning airdrop is simple but it takes time. because some airdrops gives token after thier ICO. and some are scams which makes a waste of time. in earning airdrops. one must follow their certain requirements. common requirements in some airdrop are email, name, telegrams username, twitter, facebook, medium, reddit. after fillong forms, some takes seconds, minutes, days, weeks and even months depending on their situation. some airdroppers are not having in mind the airdrops that they are filling up from before. because their are too many airdrops which we might not be taken note of
sukey2008

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 07:54:02 PM

In order to join the airdrops, you have to prepare the following things:

1. Twitter account (the older and more followers, the better)
2. Telegram Account
3. facebook account .

Make sure to follow some twitter airdrop accounts and/or join telegram groups for airdrops.

And that's all what you need. But actually I don't like airdrops, most of them worth nothing!
hyunee

Activity: 476

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 08:41:48 PM

Sometimes we can get a free bounty and that is through airdrop. It is where we can get free coins just by doing something for them. If you have a group of friends that are campaign managers or whenever they receive a rumor about it they tend to go its site and from there you will be able to join there airdrop. It is so simple to enter in airdrop as you have to join there telegram, give them your eth address and do campaigns also  on social media on a light basis.
Mical coffe

Activity: 98

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 06:19:09 PM

Here's how I hunt for airdrops:
I regularly check on steemit for tag like 'airdrops'.
Whenevev I am free I use Crypto Airdrops for updated list of airdrops. https://airdrops.me/all
I follow popular airdrop channels on telegram. https://t.me/bigairdrops are quite fast.
goinmerry
Legendary

Activity: 2940
Merit: 1083

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 06:22:36 PM

Don't waste time with shitcoins. Just buy 1 BTC and hold it, by owning 1 Bitcoin you get access to all further forks for free.

So if you had 1 BTC in august, you would have had 1 BCash, 1 Bitcoin Gold, 1 Bitcoin Diamond, 1 Bitcoin God, 1 Super Bitcoin... you get the idea. Slowly that is a pretty decent passive income.

You still have time to get 1 BTCP (Bitcoin Private) if you own 1 BTC before the 28th of this month.

You don't really need to own 1 BTC, just any amount of BTC will do.

The idea is to not waste time with altcoins, just hold the real Bitcoin.

There are airdrops which can give decent returns. Not all are shits.

SDRN, EBTC, ETHD are examples of decent airdrop that gave me over BTC2. How come they are shit and waste of time? You know airdrop is free and there's nothing wrong spending time on it unless you are dealing in an obvious shit airdrop. In the world of crpyto, you can earn at any coins and not just to stick in a idea of holding bitcoin alone.
totnaksquad

Revolutionising Marketing and Loyalty

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 06:25:08 PM

Airdrop tokens has less chance of getting listed in any exchange that is why joining these airdrops isnt worth your time,isntead joing social media campaigns because these ICOs has more chance of getting listed because they are the legit projects that the community should support.Bounty campaigns will give you better results than joining thee free airdrops from uknown people.

Griffith Allen

Activity: 91

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 03:53:32 AM

STEP 1 : BitcoinTalk account : https://bitcointalk.org/ --
STEP 2 : Twitter account : https://twitter.com/ --
STEP 3 : Create a MyEtherWallet address : https://www.myetherwallet.com/ --
STEP 4 : Use EtherScan to see your balance : https://etherscan.io/ --
STEP 5 : Create an EtherDelta account to sell the airdrops : https://etherdelta.com/ --
STEP 6 : Send Tokens from MyEtherWallet to an Exchange --

See this article for more details, I think this might help you well with your question: https://steemit.com/cryptocurrency/@minerksta/how-to-earn-a-bit-of-money-with-airdrops-6-easy-steps-to-start
adeelio

Activity: 37

View Profile WWW
February 27, 2018, 04:24:53 AM

Airdrops are nice way to start your crypto currency journey if you don't want to invest in the start..   Airdrop is a process adopted by many new blockchain startups to market their brand. In return for completing tasks assigned by those startups you receive part of the pie. (free tokens/coins in the form of airdrops).... You don't need expert knowledge to participate in airdrops but still you must have basic knowledge of how crytpo world works and what are the precautions you required before entering your information and how to guard it against scammers, hackers.....
aces777

Activity: 686

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 04:27:16 AM

For earning through airdrops you will have to keep on visiting airdrop related subreddits or threads on bitcointalk for finding the latest air drops. Once you find some you will most likely need to verify your email with them or join their Telegram group. The earning isn’t much but in the long term the coins could give great returns. E.g. Stellar gave great returns.

▄▄▄▄███████▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄███████▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄███████▄▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄  ▄▄█████████████████▄▄  ▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄█████████████████████▄▄█████████████████████▄▄█████████████████████▄
██████████▀▀  █████████████████▀      ▀████████████████▀      ▀████████
▄█████████     ████████████████   ▄██▄   ██████████████   ▄██▄   ███████▄
████████████   ███████████████████████   ████████████████████▀   ████████
████████████   █████████████████████▀   ▄██████████████████     █████████
████████████   ███████████████████▀   ▄██████████████████████▄   ████████
▀███████████   █████████████████▀   ▄██████████████████   ▀██▀   ███████▀
███████████   ████████████████          ███████████████▄      ▄████████
▀█████████████████████▀▀█████████████████████▀▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀█████████████████▀▀  ▀▀█████████████████▀▀  ▀▀█████████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀███████▀▀▀▀        ▀▀▀▀███████▀▀▀▀        ▀▀▀▀███████▀▀▀▀
swapSwap, Earn, Bridge, Mint Crypto
& NFT in Multiple Chains
natsu01

Merit: 21

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 04:30:02 AM

You can earn money from airdrops just by signing in the forms during their Bounty Airdrop campaign.
rhayot

Activity: 351

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 05:31:32 AM

Earning from Airdrop is very easy because of a certain coin that the community will give it to you by just filling up the form. And luckily if the airdrop you joined has a good value in coinmarketcap, it will be profitable for you. Hence, most of the airdrops are just scams. So, just be aware that before you joined an airdrop, you must check their site if they are performing airdrops for people.
Donicdan

Activity: 34

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 05:40:31 AM

I earn through an Alt coin named Deep Onion, every Friday I receive an additional amount through their airdrop.
I initially had to create a BTCforum account and then a Deeponion chat account once I became a Jnr member.
Coffee_Lover

Merit: 3

Soycoin is the future "stablecoin"

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 05:40:39 AM

Is it like the bounty campaigns available in Bounties? I am sorry but I am not that knowledgeable so I am trying to read and explore. In your answer , it seems like the bounties available in this forum, like the facebook campaign, signature campaign, twitter or telegram?? If I join in this campaigns, it's like i joined airdrop as well??

❍ soy coin ❍
❱❱UNIQUE BLOCKCHAIN CROWDSALE❰❰
FOR INDUSTRIAL PRODUCTION (http://www.soy-coin.com/eng)
Whitebit42

Activity: 99

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 08:43:43 AM

Just register in as many as possible of air drops. Then maybe you'll find a project on which you can actually earn. But be careful and don't give too much of your data.
lovemsngr

Activity: 434

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 03:32:36 PM

Airdrops are the easiest way to earn in the crypt, but here much depends on luck. because a coin can cost absolutely nothing even after a year
aceat64

Activity: 307

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 04:44:30 PM

In order to earn on Airdrops you basically need only a wallet and an account on the forum and that's all
CryptikEnigma

Activity: 336

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 04:47:31 PM

There are different Airdrops. Sometimes they require not only the address of the wallet but also the ID in the Telegram or Twitter, some personal data starting from the birthday and ending with the number of the bank card
t3m4nc0k

Activity: 616

www.jacs.tech

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 04:55:53 PM

Airdrop is different from a prize campaign where you can get a token without having to work simply follow the steps and wait until the token lands on your wallet.

svobodnyi

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 04:57:40 PM

You will not earn with them. Better look for the bounty at once and participate in them!
With airdrop, you will spend a lot of time, but get a penny!

Raymondavid47

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 05:08:46 PM

Airdrop is when a project gives out free tokens to the public /community. You get airdrop by applying for them. Some projects might tell you to do some easy task in order to get the airdrop.
Airdrop is simple and easy, but you have to be careful because there are a lot of Scam airdrop out there.
Alisa_Krab

Activity: 266

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 05:16:54 PM

since you are newbie, it is good idea to earn money via Airdrop, but don't expect a big profit
Capuchin Crypt

Activity: 11

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 05:17:57 PM

Airdrops are just promotional tool, so you can't expect big results.
Btw, they take very little effort, so there is nothing wrong to participate in them.
And sometimes you can have a nice surprise :-)
waitforme

Activity: 618

BBOD The Best Derivatives Exchange

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 05:19:51 PM

There are a lot of airdrops appearing every day, each airdrop has a different mandatory requirement you must make to be able to get token free from the airdrop. You can find the airdrop through the airdrop aggregate website.

cryptamod

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 05:21:58 PM

You should signup with the required information most commonly bitcointalk username and wallet would be enough,sometimes they will require you email addresses and you can use dummy emails for your security because most of these free airdrops are going to try to steal or redirect to the phishing sites that might steal your private keys so be vigillant.

TWITTER ◣                                ☆ FLUX ☆                             ◢ WHITEPAPER  ◤   17 - 24
       WEBSITE ◣                    GAMING ECOSYSTEM                     ◢ MEDIUM                 April     
           TELEGRAM ◣     VALVE ✧ UBISOFT ✧ Origin ✧ GAMELOFT    ◢ FACEBOOK        Public Sale ◢   
Balab01

B пoиcкe

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 12:12:35 AM

Completely ceased to participate in them because it is a waste of time. For 11 Airdrops in which I participated 2 months ago I received only shitcoins from 2 drops.

*** Paбiв дo paю нe пycкaють! ***
mhine07

Activity: 560
Merit: 105

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 12:25:08 AM

Airdrop is a free distribution of tokens which ICO gives to the participants who join in their airdrop forms. You can earn free tokens from airdrops just in filing their forms , and most of the airdrops this days give forms to people but a user must donate a little amount of etherium or bitcoin to get a free tokens in return. And most airdrops has no roadmap or scams , they have no community and all they do is to take away money from people who donated in them.

tedes

Activity: 160

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 12:43:32 AM

I think maybe if you want to hunt airdrop very easily, look for ANN airdrop in the bitcointalk forum and you will find plenty of airdrop. In fact they provide complete tutorials to join.
keyzersoze

Merit: 266

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 01:06:38 AM

Dependeds entirely on the airdrop you are trying to claim.
Most of the have their own specifics and requirements.

▄▄████▄▄
        ▄▄██████████████▄▄
      ███████████████████████▄▄
      ▀▀█████████████████████████
██▄▄       ▀▀█████████████████████
██████▄▄        ▀█████████████████
███████████▄▄       ▀▀████████████
███████████████▄▄        ▀████████
████████████████████▄▄       ▀▀███
 ▀▀██████████████████████▄▄
     ▀▀██████████████████████▄▄
▄▄        ▀██████████████████████▄
████▄▄        ▀▀██████████████████
█████████▄▄        ▀▀█████████████
█████████████▄▄        ▀▀█████████
██████████████████▄▄        ▀▀████
▀██████████████████████▄▄
  ▀▀████████████████████████
      ▀▀█████████████████▀▀
           ▀▀███████▀▀

.SEMUX
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
  Semux uses 100% original codebase
  Superfast with 30 seconds instant finality
  Tested 5000 tx per block on open network
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
bitcoinking11

Activity: 378
Merit: 17

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 01:15:50 AM

I don't think that airdrops are reliable. You can't earn much with airdrops, as most of these airdrops are a scam and others are useless. In my opinion, only one or two out of 100 airdrops would be valuable and profitable for you. So, you should look for other ways to earn such as joining bounty campaign or doing crypto trading.
Mamaecrypto

Activity: 333
Merit: 215

www.mammycrypto.com Best Browser brave.com/mam025

View Profile WWW
February 28, 2018, 01:22:08 AM

Here I think is what you looking for:
Step 1: download or obtain an ER20 wallet such as trust or my etherwallet so you can have a valid ETH address to use to receive your tokens
Step 2: sign up for telegram, twitter and few other social sites. Many airdrops require you to join in their profiles and groups.
Step 3: look out for a solid airdrop to join in and follow the procedures required. You can join in as many as you want but remember there are many scams out there. Never give your private key or personal information to anyone.

burner2014

Activity: 952
Merit: 515

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 01:35:18 AM

Step 1: download or obtain an ER20 wallet such as trust or my etherwallet so you can have a valid ETH address to use to receive your tokens
Step 2: sign up for telegram, twitter and few other social sites. Many airdrops require you to join in their profiles and groups.
Step 3: look out for a solid airdrop to join in and follow the procedures required. You can join in as many as you want but remember there are many scams out there. Never give your private key or personal information to anyone.
Just be careful also in giving your information since not all airdrops will give you your token, and just don't rely on this there are many ways to earn, just do this as sideline but not as just a full time, let us make life by not just relying here in this free tokens that most of the time is a waste of time.
Mamaecrypto

Activity: 333
Merit: 215

www.mammycrypto.com Best Browser brave.com/mam025

View Profile WWW
February 28, 2018, 01:42:08 AM

Just be careful also in giving your information since not all airdrops will give you your token, and just don't rely on this there are many ways to earn, just do this as sideline but not as just a full time, let us make life by not just relying here in this free tokens that most of the time is a waste of time.

So true.

biskitop

Activity: 686
Merit: 104

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 01:44:21 AM

I also don't know yet and have never followed the airdrop. as I know, airdrop is a give away coin, so we just have to register airdrop and wait for a free coin.
KolinBitcoin

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 01:46:53 AM

I just follow this telegram channel: https://t.me/Dope_Airdrop   

Take a look! Smiley
Anita1873

Activity: 406

View Profile WWW
February 28, 2018, 01:59:56 AM

Regularly earning money through airdrops is easy if you do not make any kind of  mistakes at all and do your research before signing up for a particular ICO/Project. Airdrops gives you free tokens/coins for just to sign up and fill their form, some of them also required share on social media of airdrop promotion. But the mostly tokens/coins received from airdrops are worthless and not have any future.

PTON PRE-SALE Live    █████████████     FORESTING     █████████████   PARTICIPATE NOW!
  █████ next-generation social media service based on blockchain technology   ██████
██ █  Twitter ● Facebook ● Youtube ● Telegram [EN] ● Telegram [KOR] ● Medium  █ ██ █ 
Zero1One0

Activity: 625
Merit: 125

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 02:58:37 AM

Not an airdrop but a FREE raffle. Only 90+ slots left.
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3005128.new#new

ShareRing        ███  █    Telegram     █  ███          ShareRing
██   The world's first trusted token for sharing services   ██
██   One way to pay for sharing everything ██   no matter what it is or where you are   ██
Toukexx99

Activity: 192

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 03:40:20 AM

AirDrop is a kind of giveaway that is used as a means of promotion, AirDrop participants are usually required to perform certain tasks as a condition to obtain a number of Cryptocurrency Tokens, for example the task is like social media or make a video presenting the AirDrop organizers. And Airdrop is we get free coins whether it's just register or just paste our wallet adders in myetherwallet (MEW), many of which have proven though only free coins but fortunately.
hightlandmilk

Activity: 15

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 05:07:20 AM

AIRDROP: Free 1,000.00 MOZ ERC20 Token - Airtime Transfer Network to Emerging Markets

Bitcointalk Topic: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3025064

Token Name: MobileRechargez ERC20 Token
Symbol: MOZ
Total Supply: 10,000,000,000 Tokens
Airdrop: 1,000.00 Tokens / ETH address
Total Airdrop: 9,000,000,000 Tokens
Send ETH to contract address: 0x40d327c15e32237df97663dfc7df130c55aec696
Min 0.0005 ETH donation for listing on exchanger
Estimate 1.0 USD per token after listing on exchanger
Tokens will be distributed immediately upon confirmation of payment.

* About MobileRechargez.com:
- Send mobile recharges to 135 countries with 550+ operators
- Best-in-class technology for top-ups with operator identification
- No registration required, send directly to any prepaid mobile number
- Credited instantly in local currency to recipient
- High value for recipients in all emerging markets

* The leading way to send mobile top-ups recharges to over 4.5 billion mobile phones worldwide, in real-time. According to experts, in two years, the number of mobile subscribers will be up to 10 billion so we are undeniable that the important role of mobile communication. To meet the customer need become higher and higher, mobile top-up store gave useful solution for maintaining the mobile phone lifeblood. America, Europe and Africa will observe significant growth for mobile airtime top-ups with technological innovation and focus on interoperability emerging as prominent trends by 2018.

MobileRechargez.com is the first and unique website to accept payments with Cryptocurrency.

* What is MobileRechargez Coin (MOZ)? MOZ is a ERC20 based token issued by MobileRechargez with a total supply of 10,000,000,000 tokens.

* Characteristics/Advantages of MOZ:
1) Saving in top-up service fees: If you use MOZ in https://mobilerechargez.com you get discounted service fees with the following schedule: 1st year 100%, then 50% for lifetime.
2) Trading: Get money by trading MOZ tokens on exchange. Get 1,000.00 tokens for free per ETH address.

*** YOU WANT TO GET FREE 20,000.00 MOZ TOKENS? PLEASE JOIN OUR GROUP: https://www.facebook.com/groups/216701385546453/ ***
soloinvestor

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 05:50:06 AM

I recently found one project called Ethereum Meta, it is related to anonymity and untraceable transaction. They have a very interesting project to build the Anonymous E-Market Place.

I already joined their AIRDROP !

They are on Pre-ICO stage right now, you can check their website: https://ethermeta.com/
Or even better go through their Bitcointalk thread and find more info on AIRDROP: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2659058.0

pwchan001

Activity: 118
Merit: 5

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 06:22:25 AM

It really depends, the process of airdrop differs from one project to another. Some projects only require its participants to fill in a registration form before the deadline of distribution and will send their rewards to them after the deadline. Most projects however require its participants to do some simple tasks (e.g. following it’s Twitter or Facebook, joining its Discord or Telegram, commenting on its article or video , etc.) before qualifying them for the rewards

Welcome to feeless future! (https://discord.gg/tdN4ue6)
Nightmare0619

Activity: 65

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 08:10:03 AM

You can easily earn thru airdrops... You just need to follow their set instructions, mostly fill up some forms and join their telegram group, some also required to like/share/tweet/retweet etc... After that you will be listed on their spreadsheet and you just need to wait till they distribute the tokens to everyone that participated... Lastly you need to wait until it is listed on exchange website so you can exchange it to other cryptocurrency or in dollars.
CryptoTrip

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 08:50:35 AM

I don't think it's worth losing for this time. Good airdrops are so few among thousands of scams that it's a waste of time. It is better to do bounty, there are more chances.

cimanu

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 09:25:26 AM
Last edit: February 28, 2018, 11:23:51 AM by cimanu

I recently learned about an interesting air fall. The project has been going on for several years now, but it has really revived recently. The coin already has its own stock exchange. You can earn 450,000 coins by making simple actions. When 20,000 participants gather, the applications will stop. If interesting - https://marineco.in/
South Park

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 05:47:30 PM

The hardest part for me is to do follow up, most airdrop did'nt really happened to paid after filling the form done. Plus it is hard to know if it will really going to paid, though no worries since we did'nt risk a lot that's why as much as possible I joined only to those who did'nt required email address or too much information forms only.
It is true that most icos do not give you your coins immediately and you need to wait until the end of the ico, so if you have problems remembering when this is the case the easiest solution is to create a spreadsheet, with data like the name of the ico when you applied and when you are expected to receive the coins, by having this information organized you can easily tell when you are supposed to receive your coins coming from the airdrop.

██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
quierx16

Merit: 110

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 05:53:04 PM

airdrops is just like a free coins you will get doing nothing.
some of it you will need to register then give your wallet then done.
you just need to read and follow their rules or terms then youre good.

DIAGON  e S p o r t s       Global decentralize eSports ecosystem
JAP CN SPN RU   WHITEPAPER  ]   ICO ❱ ❱  Nov. 12 th
facebook    TWITTER    reddit     ────   (   B U Y   )   ────
CryptoJoop

Activity: 322

View Profile WWW
February 28, 2018, 06:10:31 PM

Check out this article here. Has a step by step guide on how to start with Airdrops

https://medium.com/@RobertSteenhoff/why-i-participate-in-crypto-airdrops-5273bd25c0d7

Good place to find your Airdrops:

http://t.me/Premium_Crypto_Airdrops

●●⚫  CRYPTONITY  ▐|  The Crypto Community Exchange ▐|
Public Sale 1 Starts: Nov 1, 2018 ▐|● https://tokensale.cryptonity.io
Azaria Rodriguez

Activity: 101

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 07:21:12 PM

To be a recipient of an airdrop, the main requirement is to open an account in bitcointalk, because most airdrops request the nick to access. On the other hand, it is recommended that you work on the account to be able to increase your rank and obtain more benefits.

In turn you must have cryptocurrencies of the blockchain on which this project is based. That is, if the company that performs the airdrop is based on Ethereum, it will be necessary to have a certain amount of ETH.
Benedict Lee

Activity: 53

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 07:21:18 PM

If you’re serious about Airdrops I would suggest you make a Bitcointalk forum account to be able to apply for the airdrops that require contacting a team member (usually PM). Ethereum Dark airdrop is a good example of this format. Every person that wanted to apply for this ETHd airdrop had to PM the developer with his ETHd address to get the tokens.
“Newbies” on the forum are often rejected for new airdrops, so we suggest you post once in a while to get a higher rank.
coinmgnet

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 07:25:24 PM

Keep in mind that most airdrops are for nothing. Just to get you like a facebook page or a follow a Twitter page.
I noticed some airdrops are raising Telegram users in order to have a group to post about other ICO projects to get into the bounty campaigns.
Stay Away!
Metarhorn

Activity: 32

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 08:12:30 PM

If you’re serious about Airdrops I would suggest you make a Bitcointalk forum account to be able to apply for the airdrops that require contacting a team member (usually PM). Ethereum Dark airdrop is a good example of this format. Every person that wanted to apply for this ETHd airdrop had to PM the developer with his ETHd address to get the tokens.
“Newbies” on the forum are often rejected for new airdrops, so we suggest you post once in a while to get a higher rank.

Yes you should be active.

Keep in mind that most airdrops are for nothing. Just to get you like a facebook page or a follow a Twitter page.
I noticed some airdrops are raising Telegram users in order to have a group to post about other ICO projects to get into the bounty campaigns.
Stay Away!

That is a common thing too i guess, but if you do a good research and read whitepaper if there are any you should be good.
South Park

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 09:44:12 PM

You cannot earn good from these airdrops because these free airdrops has less chance of getting listed in any exchanges,instead of joining these drops you can join social media bounty campaigns which will only require your social media accounts to promote these ICOs,you will get good stakes when an ICO succeeded.
We know that joining airdrops is going to be most of the time a waste of time, but for those that have the time and nothing to lose it may be a way to familiarize themselves with how things work around here, and why not, to earn some small amount of money with the few airdrops that become successful, it will be a long journey and it is not worth it for most of us but maybe a few users will like to take that path and try their luck.

██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
BeEvil

Merit: 131

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 10:18:17 PM

No way. In 90% of cases, you simply give your email address to scammers, and they then send you phishing emails. Bingo!
gurunanakji777

Activity: 2086

Chainjoes.com

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 01:28:47 AM

Airdrops are just free giveaway. This is one of the most easiest way to earn coins. But in order to receive airdrop coins you need to fulfill their requirements like joining Facebook page or Twitter page and Telegram group also and they ask you to share their posts in order to fulfill the criteria to get airdrop coins. Even some bounties also offers sometime airdrops but for all this you need to fill the form with details If you will accepted you would get coins when they will distribute. In most of the airdrops they will ask you Ethereum wallet address there you will receive the coins and you can create it on myetherwallet (MEW).

dynospytan

Activity: 364
Merit: 256

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 02:06:19 AM

There are many ways to earn through airdrop. Some of them are, you just need to sign up on their website. Some airdrops also requires you to complete a task to earn the token. Most of that is you just need to promote their project in your social media account.
dlhezter

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 02:41:04 AM

airdrops is a free tokens that company has to have if they want to attract many investors. usually theres a little task to do before you able to be part of that, mostly you have to spread out or publish that projects before you gain tokens, after youve done you have to fill-up to form that containing a proof of work. but most of all airdrop are good as penny and it is very rare to have one good.
nsndasod

Activity: 61

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 02:44:58 AM

You only have to spend a very short time to do some specific tasks, such as registering their list to get some free tokens.
Chrisjay29

Merit: 103

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 02:48:18 AM

Will in my experience there are many type of airdropand how will you earn it. But the common is they use the google form. The other are in there website just like a referal reward. But other airdrop now are in bitcointalk.org
 You need to post on them an authrize. So they can know that you are in.
altercreed

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 03:11:26 AM

Just follow all the steps and requirements needed and you are good to go. I have been into airdrops before when almost every airdrop i participated really give me the tokens that i expected to receive. I don't know today if airdrops are still the same as before.

Tawong38

Activity: 175

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 05:21:20 AM

Our friend told us that we join in airdrops and bounty as starter in bitcoin so that we can earn some free token.just regster in a good and legal airdrops and bounty and follow their rules and requirements.
srmecdes

Merit: 108

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 05:35:49 AM

do not ask any detail and you just fill forms and forget to earn Smiley no need more details..
ashish_bwfc

Activity: 18

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 08:20:16 AM

Earning airdrop is easy task , you just have to follow each and every instructions written to get the airdrop . airdrop can be of many types but the main point is follow steps and never make mistake if you do so you will be disqualified.

Marinecoin is offering bounty/airdrop which you can try it out they are offering 450k mtc ( https://marineco.in ) , all you need to do is follow each and every instructions and get the airdrop !!( https://marineco.in/ico  )
Garrick Lee

Activity: 104

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 03:57:05 PM

In certain cases, the only way to access a crypto Airdrop is to own a certain amount of coins of a certain blockchain in order to qualify. An example of this is the ONT airdrop that will be happening this month, only owners of NEO tokens can qualify but they have to also add these tokens to the native NEO wallet and cannot be held on an exchange.
dark08

Activity: 798
Merit: 104

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 04:01:42 PM

Earning airdrop is easy task , you just have to follow each and every instructions written to get the airdrop . airdrop can be of many types but the main point is follow steps and never make mistake if you do so you will be disqualified.

Marinecoin is offering bounty/airdrop which you can try it out they are offering 450k mtc ( https://marineco.in ) , all you need to do is follow each and every instructions and get the airdrop !!( https://marineco.in/ico  )

Yes it is easy task but some airdrop now have no value in the market or have no exchange site but if you encounter an airdrop that boom in the market Im sure you will get a good profit by just simply fill up the form or creating account in their website always check airdropalert.com for more info about lastest airdrop.

Kurokyy

LETS GO ADAB

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 04:07:04 PM

Joining airdrop( free coin distribution ) is you just need to fill up their registration google form and do some little task if required. It wouldnt take much time doing it. Then wait for the token distribution and getting listed of the coin in the exchange. You can join airdrop as many as you can

coolon

Merit: 4

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 04:07:36 PM

collect all the able airdrop and keep a minimum of a year.
Many expensive at the moment, coins were heard but in the beginning were deshovye.

☯ INJECTIVE PROTOCOL ☯ Bounty Running ☯
☯ Fast, Secure, and Fully Decentralized Trading ☯
judaspriest

Activity: 1330

C O M B O

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 04:11:47 PM

you can get involved directly and try it out, try looking at bounty threads. there is often an ongoing airdrop. you can learn it through the readings provided by airdrop. I suggest you better to try everything by reading first before actually asking

xvids

Activity: 1176
Merit: 301

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 04:13:47 PM

Just join their airdrop and wait till they get listed in trading sites .
Do what they ask you to do in order to receive their token ,That's the only thing to do in airdrop's.

Haunebu

Activity: 3052
Merit: 969

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 04:16:48 PM

As others have already mentioned, it is quite easy to join airdrops by simply filling in forms and subscribing to their relevant social media channels(Telegram, Twitter, Facebook, Reddit etc). The important thing here is that many of these airdrops do not pay out anything to anyone since they were developed to scam investors and some of them do pay whose coins realistically have no value whatsoever which is why it is better not to expect too much from airdrops. However, it is completely possible to acquire some valuable coins through legit airdrops whose values can range from hundreds to thousands of dollars.

███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
brianna isa

Activity: 87

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 05:21:57 PM

To be a recipient of an airdrop, the main requirement is to open an account in bitcointalk, because most airdrops request the nick to access. On the other hand, it is recommended that you work on the account to be able to increase your rank and obtain more benefits.

In turn you must have cryptocurrencies of the blockchain on which this project is based. That is, if the company that performs the airdrop is based on Ethereum, it will be necessary to have a certain amount of ETH.

"Also, there is another very common way in which it is requested to fill out a form with the address where we want to receive the airdrop token. In many airdrops it is requested to send retweets, follow Facebook pages, register in Telegram groups, give an email and of course, an address of Ethereum, Waves, NEM or even NEO.

It should be noted that it is necessary, if you are willing to hunt airdrops open an exclusive account in some social networks for this. Especially in Telegram, since messages will be received through it."
CryptoJoop

View Profile WWW
March 03, 2018, 05:26:04 PM

Good place to find some high value and easy to complete Airdrops is

http://t.me/Premium_Crypto_Airdrops

For most airdrops you need a telegram and twitter account and you good to go Smiley

●●⚫  CRYPTONITY  ▐|  The Crypto Community Exchange ▐|
Public Sale 1 Starts: Nov 1, 2018 ▐|● https://tokensale.cryptonity.io
haracutama

Activity: 107

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 07:14:15 PM

Other crypto airdrops require social media posts or you need to contact a member of the team on the Bitcointalk forum. These projects use an airdrop as a marketing campaign.
Some new airdrops require retweets on Twitter, posts on Facebook or LinkedIn. Make sure you have active social media accounts to be eligible for these free crypto tokens.
cherry_no1

Activity: 100

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 07:21:12 PM

If you want to get started with Airdrops a good place to start is signing up with Earn.com as well as Aidropalert.com. These sites will email you as soon as an Airdrop begins and provide you with all the details you need to claim your free cryptocurrency.
So there you have it, how to earn some free crypto with Airdrops. So up up and away you go and hope you hodl to the moon!
Kildin11

Activity: 140

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 07:21:41 PM

if you have free time, then please, work with airdrop, but if you feel sorry for your time, then better leave this matter. you decide
havok1998

Activity: 102
Merit: 14

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 07:30:43 PM

the basic meaning of airdrop is the free distribution of tokens or coins for registering on the particular website on the token or coin or by holding an existing coin that is going through a hardfork or split blockchain. all you have to do to receive free airdrops is either register on the site with email, eth address of erc20 compatible wallet and join their telegram group and follow on twitter or else hold a particular coin that is going through hardfork in a exchange supporting the fork or in wallet with private keys to receive the new emerging coin in particular ratio. Hence, by doing this, you can get free coins and tokens that are going to be airdropped. Smiley

﹏﹏﹋﹌﹌ WPP ENERGY ﹌﹌﹋﹏﹏
☆═══━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═══☆
≈ WORLD POWER PRODUCTION ≈

【 BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN 】
☆═━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═☆
South Park

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 09:15:25 PM

No way. In 90% of cases, you simply give your email address to scammers, and they then send you phishing emails. Bingo!
Not only that it is not rare to find people selling emails of people that are related to bitcoin so hackers can easily get access to those lists or even worse the very same people that should be guarding your data are sharing that info with other people or selling it to the highest bidder, this is one of the most important reasons why we need to give the least amount of info to icos about ourselves.

██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
vuvuvu1

Activity: 102

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 08:55:30 AM

I recommend you to filter out scam sites before doing anything. It would better to visit the official social media pages and find a post which links you back to their website, because the cryptocurrency market is currently unregulated and the potential for fraud and coin theft is high. Reputable blockchain projects will not ask you for private wallet information beyond your wallet’s public address. Never give out your private keys to ICOs who claim to “need it” for your airdrop to be delivered. Identity theft and hacking attempts are prevalent in the cryptocurrency community, and you do not want to be a victim when proper measures can be taken.
DAVETUN

Bitcoin is the currency of this age

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 09:03:02 AM

To earn through airdrop,join airdropalert,they sometimes give out exclusive airdrop to registered member,also dobnot fill a form that request for your private key,follow group on social media that is airdrop related and filter the form you will fill base on your research on the project alot of airdrop are scam and out to collect data,be careful
lucario21

Activity: 146
Merit: 7

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 09:17:43 AM

By joining at telegram group then fill up the registration form, check at the spreadsheet to confirm your participation. Just wait for free tokens that they send to your eth wallet then hoard until it is worth to sell. You can earn more tokens by inviting more participants to join into the campaign or do the task that they told.

(((   BIDIUM.io   )))    ICO ACTIVE
█████████  JOIN NOW!  █████████
Alf Brur

Activity: 51

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 09:28:08 AM

Register here - https://airdropalert.com/.  For airdrops you must have Ethereum-wallet, accounts in: Telegram, Twitter, Facebook. And e-mail of course.
hajimasan

Activity: 882
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 09:38:23 AM

Actually airdrops are made to collect free tocken of the coin before to launch , it doesn't mean that you will get in unlimited amount but you will get small free amount of tocken and you can buy also in any amount . And also you can make free by sharing your referral link and in this way you can make free coins in better amount but you will needed to share your referral link with your friends and at most of the possibility to platforms where you can make better amount of money if ICO get successful .
Airdrop is a type of the referral system which helps to the team of the ICOs to get more numbers of the investors easily to invest in Thier ICO .
98rahuldalal

Activity: 15

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 10:12:15 AM

Marinecoin is time-tested cryptocurrency since 2013
It is IOT ready, develop and integrate smart conract apps.
they are dropping 450000 MTC tokens to their community members.
Join fast : https://marineco.in/
South Park

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 03:45:45 PM

Yes it is easy task but some airdrop now have no value in the market or have no exchange site but if you encounter an airdrop that boom in the market Im sure you will get a good profit by just simply fill up the form or creating account in their website always check airdropalert.com for more info about lastest airdrop.
Most airdrops have no value in the market when they happen, they give a number to their coins but most of the time that is the price they will like for their coins and not the real price decided for the market, think about it if the coins already had value then they will not be giving them away do not you think? So if you can get an airdrop without too much effort then do it but do not get your hopes up.

██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
digitran

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 07:46:10 PM

To participate in AirDrop is quite simple, you need to perform a couple of simple actions: for example, to enter the telegram channel, fill in the google form of your login, specify the Ethereum wallet address to receive your coins.
Yungphash

Activity: 166

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 07:52:24 PM

ALL NEW MEMBERS SHOULD GET THE FOLLOWING👇 AVAILABLE BEFORE FILLING ANY AIRDROP FORM

You will need bitcointalk username/Profile link
Register here...www.bitcointalk.org (USE VPN)

You will need Facebook Username

Twitter Username (URL LINK)

Telegram Username

Imtoken Wallet Address Downloaded from Playstore (ERC20 wallet)
Take Note/Copy Your Private Key Somewhere Because Reference Will be Made to It below (Always Alphanumeric)

Wave Wallet (Not all the Time)

After having all those 👆

Just be filling the form and Wait for Your Airdrop to drop in your wallet

PHASE 2
HOW TO SELL YOUR AIRDROP
There are 2 steps to this
(1) Register==>www.etherdelta.com (Make sure you Back up your private key)

*Copy Your wallet Address and send the coins you want to sell to it (Make sure you always have $2 ETH on your Address as Transaction fees

*After that Your AIRDROP will reflect on your Etherdelta balance

*Click on Deposit
Input the the amount you want to sell..(Transfer from your IMTOKEN ==>ETHERDELTA Wallet)

Click on Sell Again
Input the amount you want to sell again
Input The price/Unit
Click on Sell
Aaif for the Order to be Processed

*After Sales
Click on withdrawal
Input the amount
Your Order will be processed again and you will see your ETH in your Imtoken Wallet ✅✅✅

PHASE 2
IMPORT YOUR PRIVATE KEY TO AVOID STRESS
*Clixk on Import Account/Private Key
Input Your Private Key & Wallet Address Then Proceed
*Your AIRDROP will show under your balance
*Select the one you want to sell
*Input the Quantity & Price/Unit
*Click on Sell & Wait for your Order to Be processed.
Click on Withdraw And Your Token will be sent Directly to your Imtoken Wallet

N:B:: Check your AIRDROP worth Before any sales👇
Just Input your wallet address below 👇
 https://deltabalances.github.io (Puffin Browser)
lovela

I don't think sMerit harvesting is a serious crime

View Profile WWW
March 11, 2018, 07:56:14 PM

Earning cryptocurrency through airdrop isn't easy because you are going to join all airdrops you know and then try to wait for a little time when they distribute their free tokens to their airdrop participants.
I joined a lot of airdrops before, last year but I didn't have the reason to join airdrops this year because most of them are even and bogus.

____________________A I T H E O N____________________       [   JOIN THE WHITELIST   ]
The digital ecosystem simplifying your world through A.I., robotic, and human symbiosis
█ ██ ███     WHITEPAPER     |     TELEGRAM     |     TWITTER     |     INSTAGRAM     ███ ██ █
billykannithi

Activity: 330

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 08:24:43 PM

The most important thing you've to care about if you want to earn through Airdrop is choosing the right Airdrop to join .
Right now, there are only about 40~50% airdrop is true , the rest are scams or tricks. Choosing the right Airdrop will help you reduce time you're wasting on a non-sense job.
CarlosCorreia

Merit: 139

View Profile WWW
March 11, 2018, 09:08:07 PM

Forget about Airdrops! There was a time when this was profitable, but not anymore!
Most of the Airdrops are fake. And in the few cases that you receive the airdropped tokens, they are worthless!

Just try to put a bit of work into it and do some bounties!
You can search in this forum in the bounties section and apply to the ones you like.

Recently I wrote an article about AELF bounty! Just register and do some daily tasks to earn some tokens.
https://steemit.com/cryptocurrency/@correia/best-airdrop-s-or-aelf-elf
KolinBitcoin

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 05:18:25 PM

Earning airdrop is simple but it takes time. because some airdrops gives token after thier ICO. and some are scams which makes a waste of time. in earning airdrops. one must follow their certain requirements.
VictorMinsky

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 05:40:54 PM

In my opinion, participating in airdrops is a waste of time. Because the biggest part of airdrops are a scam, and others are 0.5-1$ in your wallet. Yes, I know, that history knows some airdrops, where people got up to 50.000$. But the chance is so small to get this airdrop.

So, I advise you to participate in bounties, not in the airdrops. Because they are more profitable than the airdrops and a chance to get a payment bigger.
fadlyzuld

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 06:46:08 PM

Earning airdrop is simple but it takes time. because some airdrops gives token after thier ICO. and some are scams which makes a waste of time. in earning airdrops. one must follow their certain requirements.

Some one have more than hundreds account twitter and facebook to claim airdrop, i don't know why them can waste time on that, because airdrop has very much people join, and when the team distribution token, maybe it less than fee for send token
BitNotByte

Activity: 227

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 07:00:57 PM

just look for a campaign who's giving away airdrop. much better to create a telegram account where you can always have an update on what ICO is having an airdrop. It's simply putting your wallet address (MEW), some infos then wait for the ico to end. They will distribute the tokens at the end of pre-sale or til futher notice

trudovik

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 07:03:11 PM

To my great regret, I think that this is not possible, because no one can know exactly what this project will eventually do, whether he will do anything at all, except that he will launch coins into circulation and promise people that everything will be all right and everything will be really normal, this no one knows.
Pasaway2701

Activity: 479
Merit: 105

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 07:51:18 PM

The most important thing you've to care about if you want to earn through Airdrop is choosing the right Airdrop to join .
Right now, there are only about 40~50% airdrop is true , the rest are scams or tricks. Choosing the right Airdrop will help you reduce time you're wasting on a non-sense job.
Also, even they give the reward token sometimes the coins has no value and never been listed in exchange. At first, airdrops are good and go be profit also even you wait for how many weeks but as the time that many airdrop being created, you cannot find which is good coins from there. Sometime worth but more are worst. I do not join airdrop after many scam came in for the safety of my account and stop wasting time.

Dear GOD/GODS and/or MEMBERS OF SUPER-INTELLIGENT ALIEN CIVILIZATIONS: Please let CHAUL JHIN KIM win the NEW ZEALAND POWERBALL JACKPOT. He will use the money to set up his own RESEARCH LAB and find the CURES for CANCER and AGING! He will release the CURES into the PUBLIC DOMAIN! (a la Jonas Salk) EVERYONE regardless of wealth will no longer need to SUFFER! CHILDHOOD CANCER will also be HISTORY! Thank you! - A Faithful Believer. P.S. If anyone is reading this then please pray with me!
Pulafripta

Activity: 132

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 08:30:31 AM

Airdrops are made for hype. they need to grow social community so they offer free coins. usually they value like 1$ but you can also find airdrops with bigger gains like ontology they offered to every participant 1000 tokens and got listed at 3$ piece. so happy hunting
iljamlnk

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 08:39:02 AM

After registration in the new project, the user is given a certain number of tokens within the Airdrop token. The amount of digital assets issued depends on the balance of ETH or BTC in the purse.
EleGiggle

Activity: 416

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 08:49:51 AM

it's more the matter of luck. To participate in airdrops you don't need to do much, so take part as much airdrops as you can and maybe you're get lucky
rodney0404

Activity: 420

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 09:38:48 AM

It is quite easy to join airdrops by doing simple tasks such as registering in their website and follow their social media sites mostly Facebook, Twitter and Telegram. You only have to spend a very short time to do these very easy and simple task to earn a reward but don't expect to much from airdrops because mostly of these are scams, not paying or no value. Cry Cry Cry
chenjkai

Activity: 280

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 03:24:22 PM

It's simple. Go to the drop site and fill out the data in the form of participation of airdrop. They basically request the profile name on the bitcoin, and sometimes personal data, but I try not to participate in such drops.
SlickMoTwoToe

Activity: 438

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 03:32:59 PM

Airdrop token is free that came from many ICO to boost their campaign or to have many members in their telegram but you need to wait until it has a value but some airdrop that you can get is no value it could be a props on your wallet but I advice to you that don't focus in airdrop just explore more to have a good profit that you wanted.
Princessjilian

Activity: 87

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 04:36:54 PM

All of them said right about how to earn through airdrops, but you must be careful in every airdrops that you were signing because theres a lot of sites that is fake or a scam they just get your information and if they saw that they have something to get from you they will going to get it.
EL-NIDO

Activity: 629
Merit: 108

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 04:47:58 PM

Airdrops are free tokens given by a campaign. It is very simple to earn from Airdrops. Some projects are giving free tokens for joining their telegram channel or subscibing their newsletter. But choose only the special ones and don't waste your time with shitcoins.
mullzerwar

Activity: 574

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 04:57:24 PM

The first thing to note is searching the right and legit airdrops, for now, you may find many airdrop scams. therefore, be careful in choosing the right airdrops (research the program, project offered, the trusts of the project, ICO, and the developer). Then, after choosing the right airdrop, just register to join. each airdrop may be different, it will depend on the airdrop program that you follow (commonly it will be about registering on google form, telegram, or social media, or portal). Then, after registering, you should do the task as they give to you (it is commonly simple, by fulfiling the wallet form, joining the social media or telegram and another forum, sharing the information, and some other simple ways. After doing the tasks based on their rules, you can wait for the airdrop distribution. It will also depend on the airdrop program. You may get it in your wallet quickly after the end of the airdrop program or even wait for some moment. After getting the reward, it is better to analyze the token or reward, whether it is better to sell or keep.
Jordanuttos

Activity: 518

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 05:05:59 PM

In fact, there are no special difficulties with earning money with airdrops. You just need to follow their instructions on dialing, fill out the forms and join the group in Telegram. Then follow the instructions and wait for the tokens to be distributed.

Never give up
Early_Waffle

Activity: 294

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 10:02:40 PM

Airdrops - really one of the most profitable options for free distribution of tokens. One of the most practical and profitable options is to earn the right coins. But for this you need to follow the instructions and show your activity.
hellyeahent

Activity: 532

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 10:08:43 PM

Yes, with diligence and due diligence, you can make good money on the free distribution of tokens. Just need to follow the specified steps and requirements of the platform. I already participated, I really got the claimed tokens. I do not know how things are now, but before that everything was fine.
freecoin24

Activity: 1466
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
April 21, 2018, 10:18:43 PM

Check out my Telegram Channel: https://t.me/freecoins24

There i promote same good airdrops with a high volume, you can find the best airdrops.

Please note the following rules:
- Do not use your main email!
- Create yourself a separate email, just for Airdrops!
- Never share your private key!
- Do not pay for airdrops!

https://www.freecoins24.com

┈┈┈┈┈ Freecoins24 ┈┈┈┈┈
● High quality and verified crypto airdrops! ●
┈┈┈┈┈ https://freecoins24.io/ ┈┈┈┈┈
InflamesAndrei

Activity: 141

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 10:21:23 PM

It all depends on how much time you are willing to spend on it. This is not a forum where your income is limited to weeks.
nguyenkhanhhung14

Marketplace for sensor data

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 10:24:11 PM

It all depends on how much time you are willing to spend on it. This is not a forum where your income is limited to weeks.
I don't think so Smiley). There are a lot of guys spend a lot of time in airdrop but they still only can earn just a little money from airdrop cause if you want to earn money from airdrop you should be able to analyze the airdrop to see if it's good or not or to see if there is any chance for this token to be listed on any exchange or not. Beside it also depend on your luck.

Baronggot

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 10:25:21 PM

Yes, airdrop is a way of getting free digital currency from an ICO or non ICO currency. I have already received some when i was actively participating in such. It's just simple, all you have to do is register on the form provided by the team and follow what their requirements and just wait for a couple of days.

OrcaTech

Activity: 557
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 10:29:21 PM

Just follow @HotDrops Telegram channel, press buttons and earn trough airdrops!  Wink
Balab01

B пoиcкe

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 10:08:22 AM

Earnings on bonds can not be called permanent or stable, in many respects it's as lucky because no one knows whether a coin will grow in value.

*** Paбiв дo paю нe пycкaють! ***
malading

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 10:11:12 AM

The current airdrop seems to have completely failed to attract people's attention. Most of them are ERC20 tokens. There is no price. They can only be found on the etherdelta. Their value is not even enough to pay for gas. Cheesy

lokanot0

Activity: 154

View Profile WWW
April 23, 2018, 10:16:13 AM

First you need yo find an Airdrop link posted by the project, mostly on telegram. It is easy to register, you just need to fill up a very simplified form if i may say so. Then maybe wait for a months or earlier for the tokens to be received.
cryptomanspbmgdn
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
April 23, 2018, 12:28:46 PM

I realized that fatty airdrop are those in which you need to undergo the process of kyc, but uncomfortable and dangerous, but it is not their data to give)) conventional airdrop a waste of time
dimon01

Activity: 378
Merit: 17

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 02:01:28 PM

There are a lot of sites on which publish ICO and airdrops, except for this, there are many discussions on the forum where the different drops are posted. Look for them.
eann014

Activity: 1078
Merit: 501

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 02:14:37 PM

Airdrop is a new coin that they need to endorse so that if their ICO will be successful, their coins will going to have a value with the exchangers. 1st, you need to join in a telegram that will update your if there is a new airdrop that you can join, or here in the forum, you can see it in the altcoin section. After that, you need to fill up their form and follow the instruction that is given so you will receive a token from them once it is successful. Not all the time we can receive a token once we join in the Airdrop it will always depend.
Mr Airdrop Infinity Lover

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 03:09:05 PM

This is Indeed one of the most interesting and funniest thread ive come across, The Answer is simple, From my own experience i would suggest you to Join the THUG community on Twitter and Telegram and that will definitly answer ue question, THUG is one of the AIRDROPS that will never deceive you, They are actually one of the most promising Airdrops currently available as they give Free coins to their member through events and also they are liated on several exchanges already. Im sure if there is anyone on this thread reading this, they can confirm that THUG IS SIMPLY THE BEST AND 100% LEGIT. see to believe
Aivengo111

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 04:27:33 PM

To participate in Airdrops is very simple, you just need to fill out a form, where to specify some of your data, and then wait for coins or tokens.
holderman

Activity: 285

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 04:41:32 PM

All people commented how to earn through airdrop campaigns and i wanna add sth. Before you decide to join Airdrop, just search and review it very carefully. I am sure you dont wanna spend your time for scam campaigns.

stefany101

Activity: 616
Merit: 103

A Blockchain Mobile Operator With Token Rewards

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 02:01:28 PM

It is easy to earn free tokens and trade it for money through Airdrop campaigns. All you need to do is sign up the informations about yourself that the bounty's needed to qualify for their airdrop and be eligible for their rewards.  They also have requires tasks that you're going to do , you only need to read it and follow the airdrop rules.

M!R△CLE TELE     BRINGING MAGIC TO THE TELECOM INDUSTRY     JOIN US NOW!
▐▐   40% Biweekly Rewards     ▬▬▬   Calls at €0.2   ▬▬▬     Traffic from €0.01 worldwide   ▌▌
▬▬▬▬▬▬   ANN  Lightpaper  Bounty  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram   ▬▬▬▬▬▬
imhimel

Activity: 31

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 02:22:11 PM

its very easy. you have to active in bitcoinlalk forum for new airdrops. you will find new airdrop in
bitcoin forum > alternate cryptocurrencies > altcoin announcemment.
Akshat21

Activity: 221

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 02:30:19 PM

If you want to earn to through airdrops then you must try (thug coin) the big b of all the airdrops it has gained over 77k members in one month only because of their devastful airdrops and bounty programs not all it is also listed in many exchanges such as yobit,they have no ico project and distributing 85% of their total supply to us and rest to their team members so its time now take advantage of their running airdrops on every week on sunday which is officialy named as thug day,so go for it till its high time
jbautistangina

Activity: 258

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 02:52:27 PM

Normally you cant earn with these airdrops arent too profitable unlike to bounties which you can get a lot of money when you are really doing your own thing.I have been with bounties for quite a while and i know how much i can earn with these bounties,which is why i am holding my efforts to these bounty campaigns instead of wasting my time with these airdrops.

crazycatwoman03

Activity: 588

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 09:19:24 PM

It is easy to earn free tokens and trade it for money through Airdrop campaigns. All you need to do is sign up the informations about yourself that the bounty's needed to qualify for their airdrop and be eligible for their rewards.  They also have requires tasks that you're going to do , you only need to read it and follow the airdrop rules.
This is just for receiving the free tokens from the airdrop. In addition,  you will have to trade these  tokens to turn it into fiat money.  Yeah its easy to participate in airdrops but not earning from it because not all airdrop tokens are profitable. Most of it doesn't have value and is not available in the exchanges so they only became shitcoins.

I used to participate in airdrops before but I give up once I saw my wallet only getting shitcoins. 

INVALID BBCODE: close of unopened tag in table (1)
nastyabor

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 09:33:57 PM

On airdrop you will not earn much! You'll spend more time on this! Better take the bounty
SupplyBloc

Activity: 56

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 09:41:56 PM

Don't forget that you can join groups on Telegram that will send you notifications about upcoming airdrops. God source if you want to dive into daily drops.
popotao91

Activity: 45

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 09:25:27 AM

I joined a lot of airdrops before, last year but I didn't have the reason to join airdrops this year because most of them are even and bogus.
supernva

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 09:30:34 AM

It’s a new way of getting free tokens by being an active member of ICO community. For example, ICO has launched airdrop and the conditions are really simple. For example you have to fill the form  and join Telegram chat. It is advisable to follow social media accounts and share its posts with your friends. I can't tell that it's a good way to earn something because not all airdrops are made by really promising projects.
loloy

The World's Most Secure Cash & Crypto Platform

View Profile WWW
May 07, 2018, 04:21:37 AM

if you want to earn through Airdrops is to participate every Airdrop available in this forum and in community channels like Telegram Groups.
I joined a lot of Airdrops since last year but I am having more issues that's why this year I never joined Airdrops.
But a friend of mine earned a lot of free coins but only few of them were actually hit crypto exchanges and coinmarketcap.com.
But, in the end if you are willing to earn as many free coins as you like and you have much free time and efforts on joining Aridrops then you could join every Airdrops available.

K O N I O S        |│        The World's Most Secure Cash & Crypto Platform
[   PRE-ICO  |  LIVE   ]    [ AIRDROP | LIVE ]    [    ICO  |  May 1st    ]
WHITEPAPER             TWITTER             TELEGRAM             ANN THREAD
loloy

The World's Most Secure Cash & Crypto Platform

View Profile WWW
May 07, 2018, 04:26:04 AM

we have the same issues.
I stopped joining Airdrops because my wallet was full of shit coins that even today most of them aren't having values and no activities since they had created their smart contracts.
but still there are many members who are earning Airdrops and I do believe that there are also good Airdrops esisting today but only few of them.
A friend of mine use a dummy MEW wallet and only transfer coins into his main wallet when that coin will have value.

K O N I O S        |│        The World's Most Secure Cash & Crypto Platform
[   PRE-ICO  |  LIVE   ]    [ AIRDROP | LIVE ]    [    ICO  |  May 1st    ]
WHITEPAPER             TWITTER             TELEGRAM             ANN THREAD
rmel0924

Activity: 231

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 04:33:33 AM

Try to look for airdrop coming from this forum because airdrop coming here is legit unlike airdrops outside this forum most of them are scam , they will scam your account. So in joining airdrop make a careful check on it before signing up you must have a careful check. Airdrop is profitable but beware if scam airdrop.
valerie0216

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 04:47:47 AM

You can earn through airdrop by joining their project and be a member of their team. You fill up the form and answers thoroughly, be aware of giving your eth address. Follow the instructions so that they will accept you as their member. After the ico end, the computations are going to do for distributions of tokens. It will take time to wait for the tokens. And if tokens have value, you can go for trading and make some money from it. Just be wise in trading. And so, enjoy joining airdrops and make a profit from it.
blizzard31

Merit: 13

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 04:58:30 AM

Airdrop is a free money, ICOs conduct soem airdrop for the token popularity, they are distributing free tokens for its publicity, honestly earning tokens is very easy you jist have to follow the rules and wait for the distribution. You can participate in airdrops as many as you can, just a tip there are airdrop bot in telegram that can notify you if there is an new airdrop for people.
Singwala

Merit: 260

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 05:15:32 AM

so simple, just follow all the instructions.

Follow twitter
Like facebook pages
Retweets
Tweets

Copy the link
Paste the link

▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄
▄█▀▄███████████▄▀█▄
▄█▀▄███████████████▄▀█▄
▄█▀▄███████ ██ ████████▄▀█▄
█ ███████▄▄ ▌ ▄▄▄ ▀██████ █
█ █████████ ▌ ████ ██████ █
█ █████████ ▌ ▄▄▄▄ ▀█████ █
█ █████████ ▌ █████ █████ █
█ █████▄▀▀  ▌ ▀▀▀▀ ▄█████ █
▀█▄▀███████ ██ ████████▀▄█▀
▀█▄▀███████████████▀▄█▀
▀█▄▀███████████▀▄█▀
▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀
JINBI

merges gold’s investment
holding value
with
blockchain technology
[
T H E   G O L D E N   I C O
────────     WHITEPAPER     ────────
]
▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄
▄█▀▄███████████▄▀█▄
▄█▀▄███████████████▄▀█▄
▄█▀▄███████ ██ ████████▄▀█▄
█ ███████▄▄ ▌ ▄▄▄ ▀██████ █
█ █████████ ▌ ████ ██████ █
█ █████████ ▌ ▄▄▄▄ ▀█████ █
█ █████████ ▌ █████ █████ █
█ █████▄▀▀  ▌ ▀▀▀▀ ▄█████ █
▀█▄▀███████ ██ ████████▀▄█▀
▀█▄▀███████████████▀▄█▀
▀█▄▀███████████▀▄█▀
▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀
yahata147

Activity: 31

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 12:26:33 PM

On the other hand, it is recommended that you work on the account to be able to increase your rank and obtain more benefits.
molenracing

Activity: 199

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 12:37:27 PM

Airdrop is an easy way to get free tokens, and you can search airdrop in this forum. or more easily, you bosa join a telegram group or other social media group to get a new airdrop program, but you also have to be careful if you follow airdrop, and the most important thing is, do not use the email you use for your Bitcoin wallet for register airdrop, therefore danger. your wallet account can be hacked.
Sam$oN

Activity: 238

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 12:45:06 PM

It's just a referral system where you get paid to join the project. Also dropped money to the one who invited you. Is himself, but sometimes it helps to earn a pretty penny or two.
Mercedes1107

Activity: 133

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 12:56:59 PM

Getting airdrops is easy you just need to register and fill some form and most of the time that will be it and you will get some free coins, the real difficult thing is to find airdrops that are profitable and spend enough time collecting those coins, and for that the only thing you can do is to read about their project and see if you are convinced by the idea of the developers and act accordingly
Valuyet

Activity: 168
Merit: 29

Digital Wealth Management Platform

View Profile WWW
May 13, 2018, 01:36:32 PM

in my early stage on joining this forum and start to participate signature and other bounty campaigns I had joined almost all airdrops available in this forum because I want to earn free tokens, coins and money but I faced too many issues because most of them aren't paying and most of the paying airdrops doesn't hitting coin exchanges and coinmarketcap.com.
But still there are some free tokens that I get from airdrops.
If you want to earn money on airdrops, just do the same. join every airdrops available in this forum and you will earn money from some good airdrops.

Valuyet

Activity: 168
Merit: 29

Digital Wealth Management Platform

View Profile WWW
May 13, 2018, 01:41:13 PM

Getting airdrops is easy you just need to register and fill some form and most of the time that will be it and you will get some free coins, the real difficult thing is to find airdrops that are profitable and spend enough time collecting those coins, and for that the only thing you can do is to read about their project and see if you are convinced by the idea of the developers and act accordingly

you are right, this time..joining airdrops isn't that simple unlike last previous years.
But although the instructions are more difficult, the main goal is to earn as many free tokens as you can because truly not all of them are paying but when you get your free tokens then you'll need to wait until they bumped into coin exchanges in order to earn money as you expected the moment you signed up airdrops.

frerejaak

Cross-Border Blockchain Real Estate Marketplace

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 01:51:09 PM
Merited by MiBambino (10)

Just do as much of them as possible and forget about them. If they turn out to be worthless in a year or two, no harm done, but if you look at tron for example, those 500 coins ended up being worth about 150$ during the last bull run. What I do is I do about 10 of them each weekend. When they'll get listed on exchanges i transfer them there, set a sell order at whatever rate I think is achievable within 6 to 12 months, and I wait. I've been doing this since january this year and so far I made about 700$ already.

◖◖◖◖◖ RealtyReturns ◗◗◗◗◗
━━━ Cross-Border Blockchain-based Real Estate Marketplace ━━━
FACEBOOKREDDITTWITTERTELEGRAM ☞ANN Thread
rosycrypto12

Activity: 66

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 05:56:57 PM

Airdrops is an easy way to get free tokens. ICOs conduct some airdrop for the token popularity, they are distributing free tokens for its publicity. It's just a referral system where you get paid to join the project. Also dropped money to the one who invited you.  In Airdrop,  you have to follow some simple instructions like Follow twitter,
Like facebook pages, retweets, tweets, share, like, joining telegram groups, chat with telegram bot, etc.  to get free tokens.
jahepahit

Activity: 866

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 06:02:31 PM

Airdrop is getting coins for free and to join airdrop is also very easy, you just need to join their telegram, twitter and facebook and you just silent and wait for the coin to enter in your wallet (if not scam)

langaw2018
Copper Member

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 04:16:05 AM

It's easy to register on Airdrop now. All you need here is to register the registration form and now you can wait for the Bounty campaign to end up getting a prize. But for me I don't like Waiting too long in this case because most of the time we produce is too small. That's the way from me.
Marusia22

Activity: 98

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 04:22:40 AM

Just do as much of them as possible and forget about them. If they turn out to be worthless in a year or two, no harm done, but if you look at tron for example, those 500 coins ended up being worth about 150$ during the last bull run. What I do is I do about 10 of them each weekend. When they'll get listed on exchanges i transfer them there, set a sell order at whatever rate I think is achievable within 6 to 12 months, and I wait. I've been doing this since january this year and so far I made about 700$ already.
      You are great. I believe that at this time, airdrops are a waste of time. With them, nothing good usually does not happen. I think it's just lucky to you at the beginning of the year, when the market was at a good level, and now it's nonsense.
AssassinCreed

Activity: 145

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 04:30:45 AM

At present, many airdrops in this market have no profit, so I think that it takes more energy to research projects to get profits from them. Only excellent projects can make huge profits, because only excellent projects can get more. investment.
Shatterlean22

Activity: 350

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 04:33:17 AM

Airdrop is free money and its really not hard at all to claim it will intake very few minutes of your time ,sometimes it takes more longer to receive your airdrops in your wallets but you will get it anyways it's free money and sometimes its worth it.

storichain.io ❂ Storichain Official Bounty Campaign
• ● START: 25 JUNE 2019 ● • (https://storichain.io)
bitcoinpeople2

Activity: 90

View Profile
September 22, 2018, 12:35:55 AM

It is quite simple really. Airdrops are a means for a lot of us to make some earnings, and also a means to promote these ICOs. Mostly, you are required to complete some few and simple tasks, and maybe share referral links. when you complete these tasks, you get rewarded with some tokens, which are distributed into an address you submitted during registration, after a specific period of time.
princeyeboah

Activity: 714

View Profile
September 22, 2018, 12:56:16 AM

Earning from airdrops is one of the simplest way of earning coins in crypto. Most airdrops come in the form filling a form with your details and sometimes performing a series of simple task by joining the social media pages of the project. It is rather unfortunate that about 80% of airdrops on the market do not pay of late. You give out your details without receiving anything. The few that pays are also nothing to write home about.

[ IQ ]           cash                           THE MASTERNODES CRYPTOCURRENCY
                           ⚫   t e l e g r a m   ⚫   f a c e b o o k   ⚫   t w i t t e r                         
[ LISTING ON : P2P [ P ] B2B ]  ◾  Discovering millionaires’ secret with IQ.cash
fortunecrypto
Legendary

Activity: 2450
Merit: 1047

thecryptocurrency.directory

View Profile WWW
September 22, 2018, 01:01:29 AM

It's so easy all the information you need to participate in a particular airdrop is already given on the airdrop that you are going to participate in, all you have to do is to read thoroughly all the guidelines and rules sometimes it just following and sharing their airdrop page that's easy but if I were you I would just concentrate on bounty there are so many useless airdrop.

maflec0713

Activity: 104

View Profile
September 22, 2018, 01:09:02 AM

Airdrop is a simple way of rewarding to those members who participate in their task to help promote the project. It is easy to earn in airdrop as long as you complete their requirements for a specified airdrop. Requirements are changeable so it is very important to monitor their rules and announcements for changes. And the other thing is be active to their group. I hope these may help you in joining airdrops.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [All]
  Print  

Jump to: