Bitcoin Forum
June 29, 2024, 04:41:53 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: how to earn through Airdrop?  (Read 1953 times)
Alisa_Krab

Activity: 266
Merit: 12

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 05:16:54 PM

since you are newbie, it is good idea to earn money via Airdrop, but don't expect a big profit
Capuchin Crypt

Activity: 11
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 05:17:57 PM

Airdrops are just promotional tool, so you can't expect big results.
Btw, they take very little effort, so there is nothing wrong to participate in them.
And sometimes you can have a nice surprise :-)
waitforme

Activity: 618
Merit: 100

BBOD The Best Derivatives Exchange

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 05:19:51 PM

Hi, any suggestions are welcome regarding the process of earning through Airdrop...I am sorry but I need to know the complete process from the beginning if anyone could explain it would be a great help....
There are a lot of airdrops appearing every day, each airdrop has a different mandatory requirement you must make to be able to get token free from the airdrop. You can find the airdrop through the airdrop aggregate website.

cryptamod

Activity: 196
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 05:21:58 PM

You should signup with the required information most commonly bitcointalk username and wallet would be enough,sometimes they will require you email addresses and you can use dummy emails for your security because most of these free airdrops are going to try to steal or redirect to the phishing sites that might steal your private keys so be vigillant.

TWITTER ◣                                ☆ FLUX ☆                             ◢ WHITEPAPER  ◤   17 - 24
       WEBSITE ◣                    GAMING ECOSYSTEM                     ◢ MEDIUM                 April     
           TELEGRAM ◣     VALVE ✧ UBISOFT ✧ Origin ✧ GAMELOFT    ◢ FACEBOOK        Public Sale ◢   
Balab01

Activity: 462
Merit: 12

B пoиcкe

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 12:12:35 AM

Completely ceased to participate in them because it is a waste of time. For 11 Airdrops in which I participated 2 months ago I received only shitcoins from 2 drops.

*** Paбiв дo paю нe пycкaють! ***
mhine07

Activity: 560
Merit: 105

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 12:25:08 AM

Airdrop is a free distribution of tokens which ICO gives to the participants who join in their airdrop forms. You can earn free tokens from airdrops just in filing their forms , and most of the airdrops this days give forms to people but a user must donate a little amount of etherium or bitcoin to get a free tokens in return. And most airdrops has no roadmap or scams , they have no community and all they do is to take away money from people who donated in them.

tedes

Activity: 160
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 12:43:32 AM

I think maybe if you want to hunt airdrop very easily, look for ANN airdrop in the bitcointalk forum and you will find plenty of airdrop. In fact they provide complete tutorials to join.
keyzersoze

Activity: 476
Merit: 266

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 01:06:38 AM

Dependeds entirely on the airdrop you are trying to claim.
Most of the have their own specifics and requirements.

▄▄████▄▄
        ▄▄██████████████▄▄
      ███████████████████████▄▄
      ▀▀█████████████████████████
██▄▄       ▀▀█████████████████████
██████▄▄        ▀█████████████████
███████████▄▄       ▀▀████████████
███████████████▄▄        ▀████████
████████████████████▄▄       ▀▀███
 ▀▀██████████████████████▄▄
     ▀▀██████████████████████▄▄
▄▄        ▀██████████████████████▄
████▄▄        ▀▀██████████████████
█████████▄▄        ▀▀█████████████
█████████████▄▄        ▀▀█████████
██████████████████▄▄        ▀▀████
▀██████████████████████▄▄
  ▀▀████████████████████████
      ▀▀█████████████████▀▀
           ▀▀███████▀▀

.SEMUX
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
  Semux uses 100% original codebase
  Superfast with 30 seconds instant finality
  Tested 5000 tx per block on open network
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
bitcoinking11

Activity: 378
Merit: 17

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 01:15:50 AM

I don't think that airdrops are reliable. You can't earn much with airdrops, as most of these airdrops are a scam and others are useless. In my opinion, only one or two out of 100 airdrops would be valuable and profitable for you. So, you should look for other ways to earn such as joining bounty campaign or doing crypto trading.
Mamaecrypto

Activity: 333
Merit: 215

www.mammycrypto.com Best Browser brave.com/mam025

View Profile WWW
February 28, 2018, 01:22:08 AM

Here I think is what you looking for:
Step 1: download or obtain an ER20 wallet such as trust or my etherwallet so you can have a valid ETH address to use to receive your tokens
Step 2: sign up for telegram, twitter and few other social sites. Many airdrops require you to join in their profiles and groups.
Step 3: look out for a solid airdrop to join in and follow the procedures required. You can join in as many as you want but remember there are many scams out there. Never give your private key or personal information to anyone.

burner2014

Activity: 952
Merit: 515

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 01:35:18 AM

Step 1: download or obtain an ER20 wallet such as trust or my etherwallet so you can have a valid ETH address to use to receive your tokens
Step 2: sign up for telegram, twitter and few other social sites. Many airdrops require you to join in their profiles and groups.
Step 3: look out for a solid airdrop to join in and follow the procedures required. You can join in as many as you want but remember there are many scams out there. Never give your private key or personal information to anyone.
Just be careful also in giving your information since not all airdrops will give you your token, and just don't rely on this there are many ways to earn, just do this as sideline but not as just a full time, let us make life by not just relying here in this free tokens that most of the time is a waste of time.
Mamaecrypto

Activity: 333
Merit: 215

www.mammycrypto.com Best Browser brave.com/mam025

View Profile WWW
February 28, 2018, 01:42:08 AM

Just be careful also in giving your information since not all airdrops will give you your token, and just don't rely on this there are many ways to earn, just do this as sideline but not as just a full time, let us make life by not just relying here in this free tokens that most of the time is a waste of time.

So true.

biskitop

Activity: 686
Merit: 104

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 01:44:21 AM

I also don't know yet and have never followed the airdrop. as I know, airdrop is a give away coin, so we just have to register airdrop and wait for a free coin.
KolinBitcoin

Activity: 69

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 01:46:53 AM

I just follow this telegram channel: https://t.me/Dope_Airdrop   

Take a look! Smiley
Anita1873

Activity: 406
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
February 28, 2018, 01:59:56 AM

Regularly earning money through airdrops is easy if you do not make any kind of  mistakes at all and do your research before signing up for a particular ICO/Project. Airdrops gives you free tokens/coins for just to sign up and fill their form, some of them also required share on social media of airdrop promotion. But the mostly tokens/coins received from airdrops are worthless and not have any future.

PTON PRE-SALE Live    █████████████     FORESTING     █████████████   PARTICIPATE NOW!
  █████ next-generation social media service based on blockchain technology   ██████
██ █  Twitter ● Facebook ● Youtube ● Telegram [EN] ● Telegram [KOR] ● Medium  █ ██ █ 
Zero1One0

Activity: 625
Merit: 125

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 02:58:37 AM

Not an airdrop but a FREE raffle. Only 90+ slots left.
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3005128.new#new

ShareRing        ███  █    Telegram     █  ███          ShareRing
██   The world's first trusted token for sharing services   ██
██   One way to pay for sharing everything ██   no matter what it is or where you are   ██
Toukexx99

Activity: 192
Merit: 3

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 03:40:20 AM

AirDrop is a kind of giveaway that is used as a means of promotion, AirDrop participants are usually required to perform certain tasks as a condition to obtain a number of Cryptocurrency Tokens, for example the task is like social media or make a video presenting the AirDrop organizers. And Airdrop is we get free coins whether it's just register or just paste our wallet adders in myetherwallet (MEW), many of which have proven though only free coins but fortunately.
hightlandmilk

Activity: 15

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 05:07:20 AM

AIRDROP: Free 1,000.00 MOZ ERC20 Token - Airtime Transfer Network to Emerging Markets

Bitcointalk Topic: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3025064

Token Name: MobileRechargez ERC20 Token
Symbol: MOZ
Total Supply: 10,000,000,000 Tokens
Airdrop: 1,000.00 Tokens / ETH address
Total Airdrop: 9,000,000,000 Tokens
Send ETH to contract address: 0x40d327c15e32237df97663dfc7df130c55aec696
Min 0.0005 ETH donation for listing on exchanger
Estimate 1.0 USD per token after listing on exchanger
Gas Limit: 120000
Gas Price: 5
Tokens will be distributed immediately upon confirmation of payment.

* About MobileRechargez.com:
- Send mobile recharges to 135 countries with 550+ operators
- Best-in-class technology for top-ups with operator identification
- No registration required, send directly to any prepaid mobile number
- Credited instantly in local currency to recipient
- High value for recipients in all emerging markets

* The leading way to send mobile top-ups recharges to over 4.5 billion mobile phones worldwide, in real-time. According to experts, in two years, the number of mobile subscribers will be up to 10 billion so we are undeniable that the important role of mobile communication. To meet the customer need become higher and higher, mobile top-up store gave useful solution for maintaining the mobile phone lifeblood. America, Europe and Africa will observe significant growth for mobile airtime top-ups with technological innovation and focus on interoperability emerging as prominent trends by 2018.

MobileRechargez.com is the first and unique website to accept payments with Cryptocurrency.

* What is MobileRechargez Coin (MOZ)? MOZ is a ERC20 based token issued by MobileRechargez with a total supply of 10,000,000,000 tokens.

* Characteristics/Advantages of MOZ:
1) Saving in top-up service fees: If you use MOZ in https://mobilerechargez.com you get discounted service fees with the following schedule: 1st year 100%, then 50% for lifetime.
2) Trading: Get money by trading MOZ tokens on exchange. Get 1,000.00 tokens for free per ETH address.

*** YOU WANT TO GET FREE 20,000.00 MOZ TOKENS? PLEASE JOIN OUR GROUP: https://www.facebook.com/groups/216701385546453/ ***
soloinvestor

Activity: 182

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 05:50:06 AM

I recently found one project called Ethereum Meta, it is related to anonymity and untraceable transaction. They have a very interesting project to build the Anonymous E-Market Place.

I already joined their AIRDROP !

They are on Pre-ICO stage right now, you can check their website: https://ethermeta.com/
Or even better go through their Bitcointalk thread and find more info on AIRDROP: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2659058.0

pwchan001

Activity: 118
Merit: 5

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 06:22:25 AM

It really depends, the process of airdrop differs from one project to another. Some projects only require its participants to fill in a registration form before the deadline of distribution and will send their rewards to them after the deadline. Most projects however require its participants to do some simple tasks (e.g. following it’s Twitter or Facebook, joining its Discord or Telegram, commenting on its article or video , etc.) before qualifying them for the rewards

Welcome to feeless future! (https://discord.gg/tdN4ue6)
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: