Bitcoin Forum
May 17, 2024, 08:35:36 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: 📢 The Best Airdrops are here📢  (Read 101 times)
Airdropeur (OP)

Activity: 140
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 04:18:32 PM
Last edit: February 23, 2018, 05:55:53 PM by Airdropeur

Good evening !

(The story) Two weeks ago, I discovered the airdrops!

Once the stuff included, I started looking for sites or means of all assets! (yes like pokemons was a time)

Except that ... one source never distributed ALL airdrops, I had to draw left, right ...

I search to find you the best airdrops, from there, I myself airdrop to ensure that the latter ALWAYS ask for an address ETH (or Waves) and I look if a website / topic bitcointalk is well attached to airdrop, and if the inscription is "complicate" I specify the steps in the post.

I also want to clarify that I do not share the airdrops with a sponsorship, but also those who bring me nothing (the goal being to win people above all) half of the airdrops gives me nothing

A telegram regrouping all the new airdrops is envisaged when the bar of 100 follower will be crossed

👉 The twitter: https://twitter.com/airdrop_france 👈 ( The cat is cool no ? Cheesy)

Thank you for your trust and thank you for taking the time to read me.
Airdropeur (OP)

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 04:59:57 PM

what do you think?
Airdropeur (OP)

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 05:34:42 PM

not all speak at the same time Grin
pikatju

Activity: 336
Merit: 100

https://wallet.merit.me/?invite=Pikachu

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 05:40:29 PM

I am not impressed. Sorry, why dont you just post here all the airdrops and updated the post when new ones arrive. Of course everyone wants free coins, but there is a lot of sites now gathering airdrops campaigns.

Airdropeur (OP)

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 05:52:17 PM

Because I only put airdrops that ask for an ETH address , a lot of people share airdrops without an ETH address  

I differentiate from 1: because I made my own tweeter picture (the cat is so cool no ? Cheesy), and I check that there is a website / bitcointalk behind the airdrop , so I increase the chances that the airdrops will end up in your eth wallet   Cool

I still saw nobody on twitter with as good airdrops as me, the mostpart retweet the same airdrop 3-4 the same day  Roll Eyes
vertinfos

Activity: 518
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 05:55:01 PM

the market is oversaturated by such channels (
Airdropeur (OP)

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 05:58:46 PM

yes it's true, that's why I try to be different from others, the French community is satisfied with my job
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: