Bitcoin Forum
November 22, 2017, 02:41:34 AM *
News: Latest stable version of Bitcoin Core: 0.15.1  [Torrent].

Home   Help Search Donate Login Register  

Warning: Moderators do not remove likely scams. You must use your own brain: caveat emptor. Watch out for Ponzi schemes. Do not invest more than you can afford to lose.

Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Want to take a start up public on btc exchange  (Read 647 times)
NaturalOrder8

Activity: 61

View Profile
September 24, 2013, 05:16:17 AM

Hi, I am an old member of the bitcoin community and I have never really gotten involved.  I mined with GPUs in 2011 when I opened this account on bitcointalk.org

I hope I am not breaking any rules posting this thread, as this thread is for me to ask general information about what it would take to create a company on the BTC stock exchange.

I personally have a new business idea, which is really unrelated to bitcoin.... The business would make profits side of the bitcoin world...and have nothing to do with bitcoins.

It would just be a personal start-up and people would have the chance to buy in at the ground floor, as I plan to grown and scale the business into a website that will eventually have 1000s of subscribers who would pay for information related to investment trends in the in-game digital objects.  Although the business seems silly, there is a real chance it can succeed because I have years of knowledge and know-how regarding the situation and I have speculated to success in the past but I have recently decided to take this to the next level.

The business centers around creating profit speculating on digital items, BUT NOT BITCOIN AND NOT Currencies.  Although in saying this, due to the nature of bitcoin's value fluctuations, the business will make it a priority to move assets in and out of bitcoin with regards to expectations on the most lucrative opportunities.  Which means the company will use long-term(month-to-month) bitcoin speculation (both appreciation and depreciation) as one tool to increase the company's assets but it will certainty not be the way the business plans to turn a profit.

I plan to mainly grow this business through proven track record of results which will be totally transparent

OK, so the reason I want to make it a BTC company, because the assets will never be stored in dollars or fiat currency.  Liquid assets will be stored in bitcoins.  The business will not transact in dollars, except under special circumstances where it is deemed that the best profit margin will be achieved using dollars.  Then and only then would the business consider using dollars.

Am I even in the right place or near by solar system, or should I just delete this post now?  Thanks for any imput, even if you tell me Im a total idiot.  

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Join ICO Now A blockchain platform for effective freelancing
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise here.
HeRetiK

Activity: 574

the forkings will continue until morale improves

View Profile
September 24, 2013, 06:57:41 AM

Hi! One of the bigger exchanges, btct.co, is shutting down due to some regulatory issues the next few weeks, so please be aware that cryptostocks may fall in legal grey area.

As for creating a company on a BTC stock exchange, you can for starters check out bitfunder.com and / or havelockinvestments.com. Mpex.co is also a possibility, but probably harder to get into and you will reach less people on there.

I'm pretty sure someone else will soon come along with more detailed input.

bittop100

Activity: 182

View Profile
September 24, 2013, 08:48:57 AM

good

pedrog
Legendary

Activity: 1624

View Profile
September 24, 2013, 12:53:15 PM

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=124441.0

radiumsoup

Activity: 303

View Profile
September 24, 2013, 01:12:48 PM

only half of that, at best, is worth reading at all. Most of it is self aggrandization by the poster shilling for their own reputation.
HeRetiK

Activity: 574

the forkings will continue until morale improves

View Profile
September 24, 2013, 01:15:01 PM

only half of that, at best, is worth reading at all. Most of it is self aggrandization by the poster shilling for their own reputation.

lol... I was actually waiting for MPOE-PR themselves to show up to post this Cheesy

pedrog
Legendary

Activity: 1624

View Profile
September 24, 2013, 01:16:24 PM

lol... I was actually waiting for MPOE-PR themselves to show up to post this Cheesy

LOL

I think it's good advice...  Smiley

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to:  

Sponsored by , a Bitcoin-accepting VPN.