Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 08:59:38 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: My picks for 2018  (Read 1504 times)
Yusran

Activity: 78
Merit: 3

Cryptocurrency Wallet - Denaro.io

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 07:38:13 PM
Last edit: February 28, 2018, 03:44:06 AM by Yusran

My picks for this week is
Nano  - NANO (XRB) Pushes Toward $15 on Increased Binance Trading

DigixDAO-So far, nothing in the top twenty stands out exactly, but further down the list, we see the DigixDAO price ramp up pretty quickly.
Neblio -  (CURRENCY:NEBL) traded 2.6% higher against the U.S. dollar during the 24-hour period.

though to this down market , the coin graph was growing, down to the line , we can pick a coin for a week of a month, No assumption can be graphed for entire 2018.

DENARO.IO   》   CRYPTOCURRENCY WALLET AND WORLDWIDE DEBIT CARDS
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   PRE-ICO STARTS JAN 30,2018   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"You Asked For Change, We Gave You Coins" -- casascius
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
novocaine

Activity: 392
Merit: 101

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 07:40:43 PM

Yes those picks are very valid and worth to hold it, you can also take a look on NEO or all new privacy related coins like Monero,Deep onion etc. more deep to trust them and maybe invest some Smiley

I can say you that this year will be huge about this kind of cryptos and projects related, cheers
hirokazu

Activity: 672
Merit: 251

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 07:46:15 PM

LOL. My choice is totally different. I choose only XLM and NEO and NEO is the biggest one cause I believe in this coin and supporting from China, the biggest nation invest in cryptocurrency. I think with the supporting from China, NEO must become the best altcoin in the future and of course it'll take the no.2 place from ETH soon Smiley

NEO is a great coin and would be my top pick too. I'd also go for Ethereum and as always you can't bet against Bitcoin which will test $50k dollars by the end of the year.
However, NEO looks special in the eyes of traders. I also would like to see the day when NEO is comparable with ETH, because I see on based with their patform, they system working almost same.
Dutchtrader

Activity: 30
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 07:52:40 PM

NEO, AION and SWISSBORG
jashley

Activity: 280
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 08:01:57 PM
Merited by sotoshihero (3)

Heres my picks for 2018 and why:

1. ZCoin- great technology, privacy trend, low market cap
2. ZRX - Interoperability, low market cap, great team
3. Bitcoin Private- bitcoin + privacy= win
What are your picks?

My pick are ETC - undervalued and hardfork, TEL - low market cap, great team and projects, OMG - great team and project and next to ETH, ETH and NEO - a lot of good ICOs partnered with them, great team and projects also have a active community, and last LTC - active and great team also amazing projects.

GLOBAL CRYPTO OFFERING EXCHANGE                               
RISE ABOVE!   WHERE POPULARITY IS IMMORTALIZED
╚               ▶ Twitter         ▶ Facebook         ▶ Youtube         ▶ WHhitepaper               ╝
rupesh2

Activity: 182

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 08:05:13 PM

Superb picks, i personally like new blockchain projects like aion, icx, universa, ada rtc, i believe they can provide the solution to the current blockchain scalability issues and grow big.

good thought , me too think the same that blockchain projects still have good scope of growth , many new projects also coming . my bet for FSN (fusion) .
sotoshihero

Activity: 850
Merit: 504

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 01:15:36 PM
Last edit: March 02, 2018, 01:23:20 AM by sotoshihero

What are your picks?

My pick are ETC - undervalued and hardfork, TEL - low market cap, great team and projects, OMG - great team and project and next to ETH, ETH and NEO - a lot of good ICOs partnered with them, great team and projects also have a active community, and last LTC - active and great team also amazing projects.

Nice picks. All your picks are also on my list and in portfolio. Same reasons and they have all potentials. I agree with Ethereum ,it has ao much potential and most ICO are on Eth platform which means more demands for the Eth token too. Also add the ADA, XLM and XEM maybe...
davidroux

Activity: 625
Merit: 250

io.ezystayz.com

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 01:20:11 PM

my picks in 2018 includes ripple, bitcoin, ethereum, and litecoin.they are in top 10 coin in the coinmarket. i just invest in them and hold for long term to get my profit goal.

████████                                         ▄▄▄▄                                                                       
     ██                                                 ███████      ██          ▄▄▄▄                                         
     ██              ████████   ██     ██   ██       ▀▀     ██       ███████       ██     ██   ████████
     ██████              ▄██▀   ██     ██     ▀██▄      ██████   ██      ██       ██     ██           ▄██▀
     ██                  ▄██▀       ██     ██         ▀██▄      ██       ██      ██       ██     ██       ▄██▀   
     ██              ▄██▀           ██     ██  ▄▄       ██      ██       ██      ██       ██     ██   ▄██▀       
     ████████  ████████    ▀█████   ███████      ██▄█   ███████▄█    ▀█████   ████████
                                         █▄    ▄██       ▀▀▀▀           ▀▀       ▀▀▀▀  ▀▀   █▄    ▄██                 
                                           ▀███▀                                                          ▀███▀                     

Powered by,
Adil Amim

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 07:06:42 PM

2018 is going to be a great year for cryptocurrency, so it is very important to be selective while making decisions regarding investment. My picks for 2018 are Ethereum, Ripple, Neo, Red Pulse, SONM and PRL, all these are most promising and profitable for investment. My selective projects are supported by strong team which will surely deliver huge outcome soon.
Bytem3

Activity: 602
Merit: 107

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 07:11:30 PM

What are your picks?

ZRX is awesome. I prefer investing in protocols.

Best way to LONG/SHORT Bitcoin. Up to 66x leverage. Register on BitMax now!
gurunanakji777

Activity: 2086
Merit: 100

Chainjoes.com

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 08:35:26 PM

Your coin selection is just awesome these coins have really good potential apart from this you can consider some more coins I studied that has good potential to rise. My Picks for 2018 would be NEO, Litecoin, Xmr, Waves, Aeron, Dash, Augur and Ethereum classic.

ronyfastlife

Activity: 78

View Profile WWW
February 28, 2018, 08:44:20 PM

I like you choice for long term investment, I have invested in this also in Neblio, Onion, ADA, TRX, XVG.
Am i going right?
simongoat

Activity: 392
Merit: 102

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 08:56:42 PM

So many good coins to pick from but here goes. All speculation of course  Smiley

1. BTC - will always be the leader and the coin that large investors use because its most well known and is perceived as a safe bet in the crypto world
2. LTC - will be the first to get general adoption by businesses as a crypto payment option
3. OMG - Just a solid project
3. LSK - For a token without anything yet its performing very well. Once the SDK comes out and ico's are launched it will do very well
4. PLR - If they pull it off and become the wallet we all use and help to make crypto user friendly for newbies it will be massive.

Of course add, NEO, WAN, CND, DGB & PPT

DemLom

Activity: 196

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 09:07:31 PM

This year, my choice has fallen for only one coin and it's AION. Now, of course, the course falls, but once everything is stabilized there will be a big take off in this coin
sorehammer

Activity: 504
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 09:12:34 PM

Your choice is also good these coins you mentioned have great potential to grow,i would choose ETH,NEO,ADA,XMR,WAVES,LTC.These coins have proper set goals,road maps,good quality work is already underway for development of these coins.I hope that my investment in these coin would reward me much more than my expectations.

PLAY
               ▄▄▄██████▄▄▄▄▄
          ▄▄███████████    █████▄
      ▄▄███████    ████▄▄▄▄███████
  ▄▄███    ████▄▄▄▄███████████████▌
▄██████▄▄▄▄███████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████▌
▐████████████████████▀█  ███████████
 ▐█████████████████▄  ▀     ▀██████▌
  ████████████████▀    ▄▄▄   ███████
  ▐███████████████▄ ▄  ▐███   ▀██████▌
   ▐████████████████   ▀▀      ██████
    ███  ▀███████████▌   ▄▄██   ▐█████▌
    ▐██▄  ███████████   ▐███   ███████
     ████████████████▌   ▀   ▄███████
     ▐██████████████▀    ▄ ▀██████▀
      ▀███████████████  ▄ ▀█▄████▀
        ▀████████████████▄███▀▀
          ▀███████████████▀▀
            ▀██████████▀▀
              ▀████▀▀
ITCOIN
G   A   M   E   S
       ▄██▄
      ▐████▄▄▄██
  ▄   █████████▀
   ▀▄ ▀█████▀▀
  ▄▄▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▀▀
 ▀ ▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄███▄
 ▄███████  ██████▄
▄█████▀      ▀█████
██████  ▀  █▄▄██████
███████▄▄    ▀██████
 █████  ▀  ▀  █████▀
  ▀████▄▄  ▄▄█████▀
    ▀▀███▄▄█████▀
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
▄▄█ ▄▀▄           █
▄▄▄▀▀▀  █ █▀█           █
█  ▄▄    █      ▄█▄      █
▀▄ █▄▀▄  █    ▄█████▄    █
█ ▀     █  ▄█████████▄  █
█      █  ███████████  █
▀▄     █   ▀▀▀ █ ▀▀▀   █
█     █      ▀▀▀      █
█    █               █
▀▄   ▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
█       ▄▄▄▀▀       
▀▄▄▄▀▀▀             
           ▄▄▄   
          █   ▀▀▀▄▄▄
         █  ▄▄▄     ▀▀▀▄▄▄
        █   ███    ▄▄▄   ▐▌
 ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ███   █
█               █       █
█          ███  █ ▄    █
█          ▀▀▀  █ ██  █
█      ███      █ ▀  █
█      ▀▀▀      █   █
█  ███          █ ▀▀
█  ▀▀▀          █
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
richaerich

Activity: 182

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 10:21:02 AM

What are your picks?

Coins that i think have a good and bright future are :

-Ethereum
-Ripple
-IOTA
-NEO
-Ark

I invested on those 5 altcoins too, because the price is very stable and it's very promising, that's why i think those 5 will have a good future
martina14

Activity: 1190
Merit: 111

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 10:24:11 AM

What are your picks?

You do have a great choice so i will just add some to it,
i have some choice that pretty sure will have a good outcome this 2018
UTK - The new and better paypal that connected with cryptocurrencies.
NEO- with NEP5 token this will surely a great one.
TELcoin - superv team of developer with a great plan.

lvincent

Activity: 294
Merit: 102

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 10:31:11 AM

Bitcoin
Ripple
Ethereum
Nem

Well my top 3 are the top 3 in market i'm just got this feeling that these 3 will stay at top, bitcoin will always be king, while ethereum is not going either day by day altcoins are created and most of them are based on ERC20 that's from eth, another one is ripple it is outstanding since it goes up at top 2 this year and the platform of ripple is different than others a lot of banks now is thinking about accepting ripple and last NEM it is my last picks cause i know that NEM has the potential even though after the hacking incident it stays at top 50 and i admired that.

Shenny123

Activity: 7

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 10:31:53 AM

A quick summary of my mid- and longterm picks:
$ICX, $TRAC, $NCASH, $QASH, $BLZ, $MAN
LancelotRay

Activity: 168

View Profile WWW
March 07, 2018, 10:34:40 AM

What are your picks?

Interesting to see the lack of 'top 5' coins on your list. Could you explain why is that? A lot of people are rooting for eth/xrp this year.

Also a lot of altcoins that go off of another coin's name (btc private) often end up failing and get a lot of hate. So, why did you choose bitcoin private? Smiley
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: