Bitcoin Forum
May 30, 2024, 09:24:48 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: !!!WHAT SHOULD WE DO ORDER TO AVENGED THE DECEPTION MADE BY SAPIEN TO EVERY BOUN  (Read 949 times)
modtakels

Activity: 182
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 10:41:40 PM

You should report these corrupt bounty managers to the default trust members,so these people wont do it again to those hard working bounty managers.I know the feeling that you have done your part in promoting these ICOs but you will just receive tokens worth a little less to nothing,all the efforts are being wasted because of these greedy and corrupted managers.

Sheckley

Activity: 279
Merit: 102

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 10:50:06 PM

Is there not a way to start a class legal action against people cheating like that? There is a limit to the impunity of ICO scammers, they must have a legal entity, where are they legally based?

⚪ Byteball          I T   J U S T   W O R K S .  
Sending Crypto to Email   -   Risk-Free Conditional Smart Payments   -   ICO Platform with KYC
ANN THREAD                  TELEGRAM                     TWITTER                  MEDIUM                  SLACK                  REDDIT
jakelyson
Legendary

Activity: 2198
Merit: 1069

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 11:09:00 PM

Is there not a way to start a class legal action against people cheating like that? There is a limit to the impunity of ICO scammers, they must have a legal entity, where are they legally based?

That is why ICO should be regulated, to protect the investors and the bounty hunters alike. So if they run from their responsibilities, you will have away to get them.

I dont think the bounty manager have something to do with this, sometimes the dev is just like that. At the begining they say this and when the token sale end they say something different.

They should be held responsible as well. I am sure they have the agreement before they start managing the campaign. They should stick to what is in the bounty thread.
balrog

Activity: 448
Merit: 37

View Profile WWW
February 23, 2018, 11:32:06 PM

I think #6 option will work the best . I have heard that sapien team is informed about bountyhunters dissatisfaction and is seeking a way out of this situation . Let's wait few days to see what will they decide and then , if they will appear a real scammers , we should start to spread a FUD about sapien everywhere .
mojun7982

Activity: 269
Merit: 100

The Standard Protocol - Solving Inflation

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 12:03:10 AM

This is a very bad story. I don't know the details but I can imagine what happened. They just called out a huge bounty and then let all people down by saying it was a joke just to get people into their project.

habaratbu

Activity: 174
Merit: 10

Private Banking & Trading Platform: Wealth Managem

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 12:24:16 AM

That is why ICO should be regulated, to protect the investors and the bounty hunters alike. So if they run from their responsibilities, you will have away to get them.

I dont think the bounty manager have something to do with this, sometimes the dev is just like that. At the begining they say this and when the token sale end they say something different.

They should be held responsible as well. I am sure they have the agreement before they start managing the campaign. They should stick to what is in the bounty thread.
Of course these bounty managers has responsibility with the rules at the bounty thread,the rules stated that they will have 5% allocation for the total bounty pool,i have checked the bounty thread and it says 5% wil lbe rewarded among those bounty participants,these mangers are well informed from the start,most of these are greedy/corrupt manager who wants to keep the allocated stakes for themselves giving the boutny hunters some pennies.

Beerwizzard

Activity: 924
Merit: 148

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 12:30:17 AM

Welcome to Altcoin bounties guys. It seems like soon people will also start arguing about the delays on bounty distribution lol. If you are getting payed in mysterious stakes (not the fixed amount of any currency) then you should be ready that the final payment can always be changed.
I've participated only in 1 bounty that didn't get enough participants which made the stakes enourmously high. The hard cap was reached but devs decided to cut payments and tbh it was a fair desicion.
In this case when bounty had only 60% tokens sold the price would be definetely dumped asap after people get this 5% bounty tokens which is bad for initial investors, the ones that payed their own money instead of making a couple retweets and then screaming about unfair payments. From this side the payment cut seems reasonable.
I'm not trying to advocate anyone but next time try to add the official announcement from devs of the project.
Mrs Troll

Activity: 322
Merit: 102

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 12:43:18 AM
Last edit: February 24, 2018, 12:35:48 PM by Mrs Troll

We should wait few days maximum till official statement and after that feel free to show ICO investors what happend. Best way to start with is #Sapien hashtag in twitter or you can just retweet someone's post here https://twitter.com/search?q=%23sapien&src=tyah We may also include Neo official login @NEO_Blockchain in tweets to let them know too...

HOW YOU MAY HELP https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3006144.msg30966975#msg30966975
bitcointaker789

Activity: 210
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 01:43:02 AM

Lol when ICO will be regulated, the end to bounties will come. Look, now americans cannot participate even in airdrops! it's ridiculous
kubilay96

Activity: 138

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 02:06:20 AM

We should wait few days maximum till official statement and after that feel free to show ICO investors what happend. Best way to start with is #Sapien hashtag in twitter or you can just retweet someone's post here https://twitter.com/search?q=%23sapien&src=tyah We may also include Neo official login @NEO_Blockchain in tweets to let them know too...

love your personal text !
Raskolhnikov1

Activity: 560
Merit: 65

View Profile WWW
February 24, 2018, 02:12:01 AM

Brothers, I prefer to lose my coins to be deceived like this!!!!
Raskolhnikov1

Activity: 560
Merit: 65

View Profile WWW
February 24, 2018, 02:20:31 AM

Come to Sapien telegram boys, lets make noise, it is our right!
kubilay96

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 03:32:05 AM

the bounty telegram for everyone who wants to talk about this:
https://t.me/joinchat/HlORaA-OxtV7Se7en5RkXQ
aeternus

Activity: 686
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 03:54:52 AM

SAPIEN NETWORK has fucked up all the bounty hunters who helped them to reach 66% of the total target, the total tokens allocated for the bounty hunters was 5% but it seems they have given the hunters about .005% that is how these ICOs scamming a lot of hard working bounty hunters,stop joining this campaign,reported to moderators already.
If this info is correct then the bounty hunters of that campaign need to open a scam accusation against that project, what it is done is done, but if they did this to the people that helped them to reach that spot what do you think they are going to do to the investors? It is better to try to spread the news around by social media and avoid that more people put money in a dishonest project.
kubilay96

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 04:07:42 AM

SAPIEN NETWORK has fucked up all the bounty hunters who helped them to reach 66% of the total target, the total tokens allocated for the bounty hunters was 5% but it seems they have given the hunters about .005% that is how these ICOs scamming a lot of hard working bounty hunters,stop joining this campaign,reported to moderators already.
If this info is correct then the bounty hunters of that campaign need to open a scam accusation against that project, what it is done is done, but if they did this to the people that helped them to reach that spot what do you think they are going to do to the investors? It is better to try to spread the news around by social media and avoid that more people put money in a dishonest project.

we want to organize in the first place, who knows, maybe the devs will correct this HUGE mistake and we all will get out of this issue more or less confident. but first of all we should spread this topic everywhere, youre right with that
needmoney
Legendary

Activity: 1848
Merit: 1023

I am a good bro

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 07:26:36 AM

LOL are you defending these douchebags?the bounty manager has the tokens from the start it is in their hands the developers doesnt mind the stakes of each participants because the bounty managers are the ones who will take part of the bounty campaigns which these managers are abusing,because they can easily change the rules if they want to,greedy corrupt people will always find their ways to make people stupid.

Please do not lie. We never, EVER distribute the tokens ourselves. We just count the stakes and hand out the spreadsheets.

We ask the team how much they would like to distribute and put those numbers on the thread.

To everyone trying to bash us and spread lies about us, we have tried to persuade the team to distribute what they promised but as it seems they want to distribute tokens via airdrop.

Sapien CEO informed us that they will make an announcement soon and we will ban everyone that are spreading lies about us from our future bounties.

▄▄█▀▀█▄▄
  ▄▄█████▄▄█████▄▄
████  ███  ███  ████
  ▀▀█████▀▀█████▀▀

▀█▄▄  ▀▀█▄▄█▀▀   ▄▄█
 ▀▀███▄▄     ▄▄██▀██
     ▀███   ██▀  ▄█
██     ██  ██ ▄██▀██
▀██    ██  ███▀  ▄██
 ▀███▄▄██  ██ ▄███▀
    ▀▀███  ▀██▀▀
.Just.Bet. 

█▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄
DICE
LOTTERY
PLINKO
COIN FLIP
CRASH
WHEEL
▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▄█
        ███████       ▄▄██▄
                  ▄▄███▀▀██▄
      ██████   ▄███████▄▄███▄
               ▀██  █████████▄
                ▀█████████▀▀██▄
████████████     ▀███▀▀███▄▄██▀
██  ████  ██      ▀██▄▄███▀▀
█████▀▀█████  ██   ▀██▀▀
█████▄▄█████
██  ████  ██   ██████
████████████
TRUSTLESS
DECENTRALIZED
TRANSPARENT
..PLAY NOW..
Tidsdilatation

Activity: 518
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
February 24, 2018, 07:35:24 AM

LOL are you defending these douchebags?the bounty manager has the tokens from the start it is in their hands the developers doesnt mind the stakes of each participants because the bounty managers are the ones who will take part of the bounty campaigns which these managers are abusing,because they can easily change the rules if they want to,greedy corrupt people will always find their ways to make people stupid.

Please do not lie. We never, EVER distribute the tokens ourselves. We just count the stakes and hand out the spreadsheets.

We ask the team how much they would like to distribute and put those numbers on the thread.

To everyone trying to bash us and spread lies about us, we have tried to persuade the team to distribute what they promised but as it seems they want to distribute tokens via airdrop.

Sapien CEO informed us that they will make an announcement soon and we will ban everyone that are spreading lies about us from our future bounties.

Do you even see how pathetic you sound? As a Bounty manager you have to take some responsability. I dont give a flying shit if the dev team changed their agreement with you. Then you pay the god damn diffrence. You get payed for your job. Why would this not work like any other company in the world? You are the face outwards, and you have an obigation to stand by your word.
You should just delete your account, you bring shame to the community. And by calling yourself a bounty manager you bring down the entire bounty industry.
Wechsler
Copper Member

Activity: 51

View Profile WWW
February 24, 2018, 08:15:36 AM

Do you even see how pathetic you sound? As a Bounty manager you have to take some responsability. I dont give a flying shit if the dev team changed their agreement with you. Then you pay the god damn diffrence. You get payed for your job. Why would this not work like any other company in the world? You are the face outwards, and you have an obigation to stand by your word.
You should just delete your account, you bring shame to the community. And by calling yourself a bounty manager you bring down the entire bounty industry.

Hey, I'm disappointed too. But as much as the bounty manager was involved, I think they might be just following orders. If they did take a cut for themselves, the team would know and definitely do a correction. But now we know that it was the team's wishes, let's see what they can come up with to resolve this.
kamar00

Activity: 92

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 09:13:03 AM

I'm sorry for this incident. But my suggestion to consider first is to report certain parties who are part of the team to the forum moderators. I see about dev cows that currently handle many other bounty. I think he is also a victim.
It's just an opinion, not meant to defend. Cry
Wechsler
Copper Member

Activity: 51

View Profile WWW
February 24, 2018, 10:14:40 AM

I'm sorry for this incident. But my suggestion to consider first is to report certain parties who are part of the team to the forum moderators. I see about dev cows that currently handle many other bounty. I think he is also a victim.
It's just an opinion, not meant to defend. Cry

This is what I'm worried about, we must make sure that no one is a scapegoat.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: