Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 07:19:14 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: THIS is the time to buy!  (Read 1318 times)
maarx

Activity: 882
Merit: 517

cloverdex.io

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 07:26:08 PM
Last edit: March 26, 2018, 08:32:04 PM by maarx

Too many weak hands when there are bad news that are coming out and many of them are also buying the FUDs. Forget them and don't worry about those weak hands. But with the last on the list of OP which he said that $10,000 wouldn't be broken, well we have seen it broken and even until now the price was lower than $10,000.
The fact of the matter is that I would like to sell Bitcoin at least for 10,000 dollars, But at least for today we will not kiss for a long time. For some reason, bitcoin can not pass for a mark of 9000 dollars.
That's why you will sell when bitcoin hits $10,000 but that's the challenge for everybody. We are even hardly getting back to $10,000 and we don't know on when it will be back there. But for now to those that doesn't still have enough bitcoin this is your chance to buy while it's too cheap. And right now it's again on dipping so if you think $8,500 is still expensive then it's now $7,900.

It would still go back to $7k as long as My. Gox has coins in his bucket. Stability is seen for past two days. Hope it backs on track by April end. Buy as many coins as you can. Split your investment into minimum five. Choose cheap coins from CMC. Compare dates of each coins and invest to gain decent profits down the line.

.What is Cloverdex platform?.
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
ANN Thread | Website
Telegram | Twitter
Whitepaper | Reddit

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"The nature of Bitcoin is such that once version 0.1 was released, the core design was set in stone for the rest of its lifetime." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
livingfree

Activity: 2786
Merit: 578

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 06:16:03 PM

Too many weak hands when there are bad news that are coming out and many of them are also buying the FUDs. Forget them and don't worry about those weak hands. But with the last on the list of OP which he said that $10,000 wouldn't be broken, well we have seen it broken and even until now the price was lower than $10,000.
The fact of the matter is that I would like to sell Bitcoin at least for 10,000 dollars, But at least for today we will not kiss for a long time. For some reason, bitcoin can not pass for a mark of 9000 dollars.
That's why you will sell when bitcoin hits $10,000 but that's the challenge for everybody. We are even hardly getting back to $10,000 and we don't know on when it will be back there. But for now to those that doesn't still have enough bitcoin this is your chance to buy while it's too cheap. And right now it's again on dipping so if you think $8,500 is still expensive then it's now $7,900.

It would still go back to $7k as long as My. Gox has coins in his bucket. Stability is seen for past two days. Hope it backs on track by April end. Buy as many coins as you can. Split your investment into minimum five. Choose cheap coins from CMC. Compare dates of each coins and invest to gain decent profits down the line.
There's a possibility that it can go back to $7,000 and everyone is waiting for that moment to buy again for that moment. And now $8,000 is the stable price at this moment, it went through $7,900 again and if this will be focused on the Mt. Gox issue then we will hard time to see bitcoin moves quickly. But I'm not in a hurry as long as the price is still higher than last year charts, holders will always be holders until it will go back to 5 digit.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████