Bitcoin Forum
June 24, 2024, 09:55:19 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Merit Requirements too difficult to JR. Members  (Read 2458 times)
25espia1994

Activity: 266
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 09:55:08 PM

i just want to ask what is merit? what is it for? why we all need requirements to have merits?
hopefully you jr members and above can answer this and explain it to the beginners like me.

GigTricks
WORLD FIRST INTEGRATED FREELANCE & ON-DEMAND ECOSYSTEMS
Whitepaper | Bounty | ANN Thread | www.gigtricks.io
sadwage

Activity: 279
Merit: 11

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 10:21:01 PM

So I joined a signature campaign and they removed JR. Member bounties. Now I am having a problem on how to be a Member ranked. I just learned that I need 10 merits to have a member rank. So to any JR. Member here, let's do our best to make quality content so that someone will recognize our efforts in making our community better.

If anyone can provide a link to people giving merits after doing something good or productive please give link so I can earn merits not by asking people but because of my effort and for JR. Members to have a reference too.

Thank you so much. Have a nice day  Smiley

you can earn merit if they see that your post or opinion have a quality or debatable. maybe so you should improve your post.. so they give you merit without asking people to give it to you..
Jlimao28

Activity: 266
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 10:26:43 PM

For sure they will not give you merit even you are begging with them. Unless, if they will become your great friends. Merit system is designed for the users here in the forum to have a quality post. If you want to earn merits, don't find them, just make your work and they will find you.
The Monkey King

Activity: 284
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 10:28:59 PM

So I joined a signature campaign and they removed JR. Member bounties. Now I am having a problem on how to be a Member ranked. I just learned that I need 10 merits to have a member rank. So to any JR. Member here, let's do our best to make quality content so that someone will recognize our efforts in making our community better.

If anyone can provide a link to people giving merits after doing something good or productive please give link so I can earn merits not by asking people but because of my effort and for JR. Members to have a reference too.

Thank you so much. Have a nice day  Smiley

Difficulty is always be part of ranking up. Theymos wants everyone to be aware of some shitposts so we are going to avoid that through merit system. You should understand that everyone even the higher ranks are having difficulty when it comes to ranking up. So you should do quality posts instead and do not beg for merits because it will be given to you if they think that your posts has its quality.

i just want to ask what is merit? what is it for? why we all need requirements to have merits?
hopefully you jr members and above can answer this and explain it to the beginners like me.

Merit is like a reward in exchange for your quality posts. We are required to have merits for us to rank up. Higher rank means a higher chance of having a big payout.
faatipoke

Activity: 321

Token That Will Transform The Venture Capital Mark

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 10:30:59 PM

Merit is difficult not only for Junior Members but also Full Members and Senior Members. 10-100 or 250 merit is too difficult to earn. I do not understand the purpose of this. You can think that most people spam messaging to level up, but this is another reward for them to login to the site often. Bitcointalk may disappear in the future if they insist in such terms.

UsernameBitcoin

Activity: 530
Merit: 250

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 10:34:49 PM

Merit requirements are in place so that the quality of posts in the forum increase.

Don't worry too much. Just try to post quality posts and also post in the threads that somebody linked here. Once you post good quality threads you will start getting merits.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.CryptoTalk.org.|.MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!.🏆
Aileen C.

Activity: 84

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 10:35:43 PM

Merit is a very important requirement for you to become a member in Bitcoin. You will be needing at least 10 merits to become one. In order to have oR gain it, you are going to post high quality and good posts to the topic that you agree with. There are people in the highest position assigned to give merits.
Ailcab

Activity: 72

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 10:42:19 PM

It is definitely difficult to earn merits, but since it is important and one of the requirements to be a member for junior members like me, I would try and try posting high quality posts just to earn those.
jinxing

Activity: 276
Merit: 11

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 10:45:25 PM

Yes merit requirements are very difficult to participate in signature campaigns. But I am not discouraged and always patient with trying to create quality content on the forum. Selau makes posts that I think are qualified. And keep trying and learning from experienced users. Expand reading will also be very helpful.
bravehearth0319

Activity: 1022
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 11:20:07 PM

Make a reading a habit and make a quality post so members here in forum will notice your post. 10 merits is very easily to get, better start with a quality posts or visit in your local thread and make a new thread.
avikz
Legendary

Activity: 3122
Merit: 1508

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 11:21:53 PM

It's a meta discussion. Please move this thread to the below mentioned section to get proper response and attention.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?board=24.0

Thanks.

Parodium

Activity: 1036
Merit: 332

DMs have been disabled. I am busy.

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 11:25:08 PM

You've got some of the lowest quality posts I've ever seen on this forum. I highly doubt you'll be getting any merit any time soon. I've seen people get negged for giving merit to those covertly begging for merit. This post is easily the longest post you've ever written, which clearly shows you're only posting for the bounties, rather than to contribute.
Cryptohad

Activity: 229

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 11:28:14 PM

you can still search for campaigns that accept JR.member like kick city bounty, current, and others.

or also you can follow social media like facebook and tweeters, maybe it will help you a little income.

and to raise your rank, please! make posting quality and also have constructive sentences.
Yakamoto
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1007

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 11:32:31 PM

This will be getting moved shortly but I think the system is relatively good doe what it is supposed to do. Before it was too easy to grind an account up to a specific point and with the addition of the merit system it prevents a ton of people from shitting up the forum with a bunch of low-effort posts and threads which result in the same mundane bullshit being repeated day in and day out.

I'd think that 100 merit is a wee bit high for members but it should be attainable within the expected effort you'd put onto a forum post. Be more useful and valuable as a whole and there will be more merit to slide your way.
lucas_lewit

Activity: 336

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 11:33:35 PM

One of the purposes of merit is to make participants more appreciate posting other members. Of course with different quality posts.I understand that rank still newbie or jr members will be difficult, but that's is challenge.  Wink
martin1221

Activity: 504
Merit: 102

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 11:33:50 PM

Merits are for quality post, so lets just make a useful and good quality information mate. 10 merits is not so hard,the harder is when you are in higher rank that requires more merit. I agree with your suggestion mate.
tanjiran

Activity: 770
Merit: 113

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 11:36:25 PM

For more information please read here Merit & new rank requirements Read the information carefully. Then try to improve the quality of your post. Merit is pretty easy to get, if you can make a good contribution.

Mystica101

Activity: 280
Merit: 12

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 11:40:50 PM

Its not that easy to received a merits from anyone but prove them that you can get it by posting a quality and constructive post that can benefit to everyone. This is sort of a real job in real world because we won't be able to be promoted if we don't work hard for it so as our positions gets high the salary will increase too same like the merit system here in forum.
Coins_Hiro

Activity: 85

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 11:50:04 PM

We're probably stuck with Jr. Member for long now. I also see posts that are worth a merit but no one is paying attention to share their merits. I'm not mad with the merit system but hopefully the admins will be considerate to have an alternative option for us to have atleast a Member status because some good bounty now requires a member rank to participate.
chesegrinder

Activity: 182

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 11:52:03 PM

As the new Requirements develop by the forum, it is really a pain. Having a Rank up is very difficult now. You nee activity, post and merit to rank up. those merit system is subjective (IMO) anyone can give a merit to someone, but as i round on the forum few are giving about it. They say you need a quality post that can contribute to the forum. I also see that Joel jantsen are having some merit distribution campaign where he gives merit to newbies for finding an alt. In other hand, this merit system avoid those people who rank up by spamming and maintain the quality post of each members.

Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: