Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 02:59:44 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Merit Requirements too difficult to JR. Members  (Read 2442 times)
shahzadafzal
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 2890

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 05:07:44 AM

You have to post meritorious posts and have to be active atleast 18 hrs per day initially to get promoted
No this is wrong, even a single post per day is good for activity.
Yes for merit you have to make quality posts. It's not really required to reply to every thread. Reply to the threads which are of your top interests and answer to the questions members asking in a simple and easy way.

Like this one Smiley

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
If you want to be a moderator, report many posts with accuracy. You will be noticed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
bryan21

Activity: 75
Merit: 3

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 07:26:55 AM

I think is not difficult for newbie, jr members for merit requirements. Just do good quality post and hopefully you can get merit.
More level up more merit you needed. Merit system is great for ours challenge to do good quality post.

● ALAX.io  | The Blockchain App Store Designed for Gamers
█ ██████████ █       TGE    17th Apr    █ ██████████ █
TMAN
Legendary

Activity: 1414
Merit: 1808

Exchange Bitcoin quickly-https://blockchain.com.do

View Profile WWW
March 07, 2018, 08:17:19 AM

I think is not difficult for newbie, jr members for merit requirements. Just do good quality post and hopefully you can get merit.
More level up more merit you needed. Merit system is great for ours challenge to do good quality post.

you want some advice?

Learn English, read more, read more again.. spend 6 months reading and learning English - then start posting and you will earn merits quicker than your activity will rise.

███████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀████████
██████▀▄██▀▀▄▄ ████▄▀██████
█████ ███ ████ ▀▀████ █████
████ █████ ███▀▀▀▄████ ████
████ ███▀▀▀▄▄▄████████ ████
████ ██▄▄▀▀███████▀▄▄█ ████
█████ █████ █▀██▀▄███ █████
██████▄▀███▀▄█▀▄███▀▄██████
████████▄▄▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▄▄████████
██████████▀▄███████████████
██████████████████████████
.FORTUNEJACK   JOIN INVINCIBLE JACKMATE AND WIN......10 BTC........
█████████████████████████
██████▀▀▀       ▀▀▀██████
█████  ▄▄▄█████▄▄▄  █████
█████  █████ █████  █████
█████  ██▄     ▄██  █████
█████  ████   ████  █████
█████▄  ██▄▄█▄▄██  ▄█████
██████▄  ███████  ▄██████
███████▄   ▀▀▀   ▄███████
██████████▄▄ ▄▄██████████
BTCeminjas

Activity: 322
Merit: 23

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 08:44:27 AM

you want some advice?

Learn English, read more, read more again.. spend 6 months reading and learning English - then start posting and you will earn merits quicker than your activity will rise.
Not all correct grammar is a constructive post there are some not relevant to the topic, yes dude if you doubt that our post is not good in English you may read it twice or in your using gadget, there's an auto-correction of spelling and grammar so you can easily to edit if ever have a mistake.

Earning merits? choose those section that having merit reward sometimes here in meta section they giving some merit or in the service section there's some thread there giving merit. Like pugman thread in service section and others.
fornaxplayed

Activity: 54
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 05:04:48 PM

Thia rule is causing effective selection of quality bounty hunters as for a global
DaftAjax

Activity: 532
Merit: 284

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 04:03:31 PM

Thia rule is causing effective selection of quality bounty hunters as for a global

I literally don't understand what want to say. Try to edit this and convey for your words, maybe I can understand then.

EDIT: Oh wait, I get it now. Bounty hunters will still be bounty hunters, they will not care about ranking up as they will just continue finding things that could make them earn more money.

True, it doesn't suppose to be so hard. Easy to say than putting it into action. Its very ironic for you to say that. Fix and improve your communication skills, maybe then you could be worthy of advising your fellow newbies.

|████████████████████████████
██████▀  ▀█████████▀ ▀██████
████▀      ▀█████▀     ▀████
███▀        ▀███         ███
███▄        ▄████▄     ▄████
██████▀  ▀█████████▄ ▄██████
████████████████████████████
████▀▀▀██▀▀▀██████▀   ▀█████
███          █████▄   ▄█████
███▄        ▄███▀  ▀ ▀  ▀███
████▄      ▄████▄  ▄ ▄  ▄███
███████▄▄██████████▄▄▄██████
████
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
████
▄█████████▀    ▄████▀   ▄██▀
 ▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████████████████  █████
██████████▀ ▀███████████████
▄███████▀     ▀██████  ████▄
███████         ████████████
▀███████▄     ▄██████  ████▀
██████████▄ ▄███████████████

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀    ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄████████████▀  ▄███▀  ▄███▀
████
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
████
|         ▄▄████▄▄       
     ▄▄█████▀▀█████▄▄   
 ▄▄█████▀▀      ▀▀█████▄▄
████▀▀              ▀▀████
███       ▄▄████▄▄     ███
███   ▄▄█████▀▀█████▄▄ ███
███▄█████▀▀      ▀▀███████
█████▀▀    ▀█████▀   ▀▀███
███         ▀█▀▀███▄▄    ▀
████▄▄            ▀▀███▄ 
 ▀▀█████▄▄      ▄▄█████▀ 
     ▀▀█████▄▄█████▀▀     
         ▀▀████▀▀         
Acewins.io|████████████████████████████
██████████  ██  ████████████
████████         ▀██████████
██████████  ████▄  █████████
██████████  ████▀  █████████
██████████          ▀███████
██████████  ███████  ███████
████████▀▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄███████
████████▄▄  ▄▄  ▄▄▄█████████
██████████▄▄██▄▄████████████
████
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
████
|||
aurorabitcoin.96

Activity: 210
Merit: 10

Never DO AIRDROPS

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 04:12:11 PM

I literally don't understand what want to say. Try to edit this and convey for your words, maybe I can understand then.

EDIT: Oh wait, I get it now. Bounty hunters will still be bounty hunters, they will not care about ranking up as they will just continue finding things that could make them earn more money.

I think is not difficult for newbie, jr members for merit requirements. ~

True, it doesn't suppose to be so hard. Easy to say than putting it into action. ~
Well, BOUNTY HUNTERS Always think they right. Keep complaining about Merit, with less knowledge you come and want a quick money.
Silly people, don't care with many unskilled Bounty Hunter. Keep Spamming, do whatever they want without knowing the rules.
And, WTF with Bounty Hunter as for global? I think just him encountered the problem. Can't be classy?-Don't care!

◊ ◊ ◊ 𝗘𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗿𝗲𝘂𝗺 𝗖𝗹𝗮𝘀𝘀𝗶𝗰 𝗩𝗶𝘀𝗶𝗼𝗻 ◊ ◊  ▬▬  ▬▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬   Free ETCV coins ◊ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
    ANN ◊ ◊   ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬  ▬▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ◊ ◊ Hard fork of Ethereum ◊ ◊  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  WhitePaper ▬▬  ▬▬  Github
                       ◊  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬    Twitter ▬  ▬ Telegram ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ◊ ◊  All Ethereum holders will receive 3 ETCV  ◊ ◊ ◊
bobrova

Activity: 84
Merit: 4

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 04:28:15 PM

You are a good example of members who do not still care about the merit system. You do not even bother to complete your sentence while posting a response here. I checked some of your old posts and all of them have the same issue. It is hard to say whether you forget about putting a full stop after the sentence or are using some kind of bot to make these responses. Please do not post here if you are not making any sense as it completely ruins the whole thread. If you make just one complete post next time that makes some sense, I shall be thankful.
DaftAjax

Activity: 532
Merit: 284

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 05:35:26 PM

~snip~

If you check the replies there, most of the members contributing there are high rank members only. At that time, the new members were not concerned about the forum and were thus not giving any suggestions.

Later when a harsh decision was taken in the form of merit system, we see so many threads from new members complaining and giving their expert opinion about the merit system.

High rank or not, it doesn't depend on how you share your opinions in such threads. They are not concerned because they are being very ignorant hoping that the forum will stay the same. This has been an issue for quite some time now, so the introduction of the Merit System really put them into place.

Its not a harsh decision, if could only just see through its benefits, you will realize that you have to stop your worthless whining, stand on your feet and start improving.

You have to post meritorious posts and have to be active atleast 18 hrs per day initially to get promoted

Meritorious you say, I might agree. But being active in a certain time span has nothing to do with you ranking up or getting promoted, really.

|████████████████████████████
██████▀  ▀█████████▀ ▀██████
████▀      ▀█████▀     ▀████
███▀        ▀███         ███
███▄        ▄████▄     ▄████
██████▀  ▀█████████▄ ▄██████
████▀▀▀██▀▀▀██████▀   ▀█████
███          █████▄   ▄█████
███▄        ▄███▀  ▀ ▀  ▀███
████▄      ▄████▄  ▄ ▄  ▄███
███████▄▄██████████▄▄▄██████
████
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
████
▄█████████▀    ▄████▀   ▄██▀
 ▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
██████████▀ ▀███████████████
▄███████▀     ▀██████  ████▄
███████         ████████████
▀███████▄     ▄██████  ████▀
██████████▄ ▄███████████████

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀    ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄████████████▀  ▄███▀  ▄███▀
████
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
████
|         ▄▄████▄▄       
     ▄▄█████▀▀█████▄▄   
 ▄▄█████▀▀      ▀▀█████▄▄
████▀▀              ▀▀████
███       ▄▄████▄▄     ███
███   ▄▄█████▀▀█████▄▄ ███
███▄█████▀▀      ▀▀███████
█████▀▀    ▀█████▀   ▀▀███
███         ▀█▀▀███▄▄    ▀
████▄▄            ▀▀███▄ 
 ▀▀█████▄▄      ▄▄█████▀ 
     ▀▀█████▄▄█████▀▀     
         ▀▀████▀▀         
Acewins.io|████████████████████████████
██████████  ██  ████████████
████████         ▀██████████
██████████  ████▄  █████████
██████████  ████▀  █████████
██████████          ▀███████
██████████  ███████  ███████
████████▀▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄███████
████████▄▄  ▄▄  ▄▄▄█████████
██████████▄▄██▄▄████████████
████
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
████
|||
Boybugwal760820

Activity: 308
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 02:54:48 AM

This MERIT Requirement is nothing but just a total DISCRIMINATION for LOW RANKING MEMBERS like to us to be able to be promoted one rank higher. This are being imposed just for the benefits of the FEW HIGH RANKING MEMBERS who don't wish to part from others the highest payment that they will be receiving in a Signature Campaign. All they want is to keep the highest payments for the very few of them. They were just lucky that they are already on the highest rank right now so they don't have to complain! Good thing that they had already bought the HIGHEST rank that they are enjoying right now or this MERIT Requirement will be their worst enemy in this forum.
JayJuanGee
Legendary

Activity: 3696
Merit: 10148

Self-Custody is a right. Say no to"Non-custodial"

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 03:24:15 AM

This MERIT Requirement is nothing but just a total DISCRIMINATION for LOW RANKING MEMBERS like to us to be able to be promoted one rank higher. This are being imposed just for the benefits of the FEW HIGH RANKING MEMBERS who don't wish to part from others the highest payment that they will be receiving in a Signature Campaign. All they want is to keep the highest payments for the very few of them. They were just lucky that they are already on the highest rank right now so they don't have to complain! Good thing that they had already bought the HIGHEST rank that they are enjoying right now or this MERIT Requirement will be their worst enemy in this forum.

Aw  poor lillie tingilie.    Cry Cry

It is such a sad situation.. making me really sad to think about it.    Cry Cry Cry

1) Self-Custody is a right.  There is no such thing as "non-custodial" or "un-hosted."  2) ESG, KYC & AML are attack-vectors on Bitcoin to be avoided or minimized.  3) How much alt (shit)coin diversification is necessary? if you are into Bitcoin, then 0%......if you cannot control your gambling, then perhaps limit your alt(shit)coin exposure to less than 10% of your bitcoin size...Put BTC here: bc1q49wt0ddnj07wzzp6z7affw9ven7fztyhevqu9k
Gusbaaa

Activity: 63
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 03:24:41 AM

A strange innovation. How to get 10 advantages, still clear, but what next? 100 benefits are generally unrealistic, I keep silent about the next row. I'm annoyed with this. I'm not sure of your main purpose by joining this forum, but I've joined because it can help me learn valuable things about crypto technology-currencies and technology from native users.
Jigsawman082076

Activity: 247

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 03:47:09 AM

Yes I really agree that MERIT requirements makes the life of all the low ranking members of this forum very difficult and it is a big DISCRIMINATION for low ranking members like us, MERIT REQUIREMENT is just being imposed for the benefits of those high ranking members such as those FEW LEGENDARY MEMBERS who don't want LOW RANKING MEMBERS to be promoted to a much higher rank, they don't want members on this FORUM earn HIGHER PAYMENT just like they do they just want to keep it by themselves! So for me all I can say is that this MERIT requirements is just being made for the benefits of the high ranking members only.
JayJuanGee
Legendary

Activity: 3696
Merit: 10148

Self-Custody is a right. Say no to"Non-custodial"

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 04:27:59 AM

Yes I really agree that MERIT requirements makes the life of all the low ranking members of this forum very difficult and it is a big DISCRIMINATION for low ranking members like us, MERIT REQUIREMENT is just being imposed for the benefits of those high ranking members such as those FEW LEGENDARY MEMBERS who don't want LOW RANKING MEMBERS to be promoted to a much higher rank, they don't want members on this FORUM earn HIGHER PAYMENT just like they do they just want to keep it by themselves! So for me all I can say is that this MERIT requirements is just being made for the benefits of the high ranking members only.

Funny that you have almost the same exact stupid-ass butt hurt style as a few posts earlier...  add a few ALL CAPS for attention to your whining..  so I think that a very similar response would be appropriate, to the extent that ignoring similar whiny-ass nonsensical posts like yours and the above might be another appropriate plan, too.

Anyhow, I will repeat:

It is such a sad situation.. making me really, really, really and very sad to think about it.    Cry Cry Cry

Much saaaaad and very wow...  Roll Eyes    Roll Eyes

It is such a sad situation.. making me really sad to think about it.    Cry Cry Cry

1) Self-Custody is a right.  There is no such thing as "non-custodial" or "un-hosted."  2) ESG, KYC & AML are attack-vectors on Bitcoin to be avoided or minimized.  3) How much alt (shit)coin diversification is necessary? if you are into Bitcoin, then 0%......if you cannot control your gambling, then perhaps limit your alt(shit)coin exposure to less than 10% of your bitcoin size...Put BTC here: bc1q49wt0ddnj07wzzp6z7affw9ven7fztyhevqu9k
hd49728
Legendary

Activity: 2072
Merit: 1027

View Profile WWW
March 14, 2018, 05:08:58 AM

Yes, it is more difficult for members in the forum to rank up, but it is possible.
Yes I really agree that MERIT requirements makes the life of all the low ranking members of this forum very difficult

NO! This is unavoidable fact when new rules, new system launched, admin can not keep all things fairly, equally because we can turn back to the beginning of the forum. So merit system will bring magic effects because higher member ranks are not enough for future campaigns, which might require stricter rules to join.
it is a big DISCRIMINATION for low ranking members like us, MERIT REQUIREMENT is just being imposed for the benefits of those high ranking members such as those FEW LEGENDARY MEMBERS who don't want LOW RANKING MEMBERS to be promoted to a much higher rank, they don't want members on this FORUM earn HIGHER PAYMENT just like they do they just want to keep it by themselves! So for me all I can say is that this MERIT requirements is just being made for the benefits of the high ranking members only.

.freebitcoin.       ▄▄▄█▀▀██▄▄▄
   ▄▄██████▄▄█  █▀▀█▄▄
  ███  █▀▀███████▄▄██▀
   ▀▀▀██▄▄█  ████▀▀  ▄██
▄███▄▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄▄██████
██▀▀█████▄     ▄██▀█ ▀▀██
██▄▄███▀▀██   ███▀ ▄▄  ▀█
███████▄▄███ ███▄▄ ▀▀▄  █
██▀▀████████ █████  █▀▄██
 █▄▄████████ █████   ███
  ▀████  ███ ████▄▄███▀
     ▀▀████   ████▀▀
BITCOIN
DICE
EVENT
BETTING
WIN A LAMBO !

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄
▀██████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄
▄▄████▄█████▄████████████████████████████▄█████▄████▄▄
▀████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████▄
  ▀▀▀████▄▄▄███████████████████████████████▄▄▄██████████
       ▀█████▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.PLAY NOW.
zhdmil

Activity: 94
Merit: 5

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 06:50:33 AM

So I joined a signature campaign and they removed JR. Member bounties. Now I am having a problem on how to be a Member ranked. I just learned that I need 10 merits to have a member rank. So to any JR. Member here, let's do our best to make quality content so that someone will recognize our efforts in making our community better.

If anyone can provide a link to people giving merits after doing something good or productive please give link so I can earn merits not by asking people but because of my effort and for JR. Members to have a reference too.

Thank you so much. Have a nice day  Smiley
Hey bro, here a lot of beginner members (jr member) who make quality posts. But, never get merit. Actually, what else should we make quality posts? Is this the name of DISCRIMINATION ACTION? So do not expect to get merit from the forum nobles. Good luck!
tranthidung
Legendary

Activity: 2254
Merit: 3983

Farewell o_e_l_e_o

View Profile WWW
March 14, 2018, 07:16:33 AM

I have contributed to the forum through my threads, so I don't think merit system is something difficult for newbies/ junior members. We can live and rank up with the system as long as we keep contributing to the forum and help other users via high quality threads.
Merit system was launched, has performed well, and will be there for a long time; so complaining will certainly not solve the problems of spammers, account farmers. They have to adapt, improve themselves, contribute more to rank up.

▄▄███████▄▄
▄██████████████▄
▄██████████████████▄
▄████▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀█████▄
▄█████████████▄█▀████▄
███████████▄███████████
██████████▄█▀███████████
██████████▀████████████
▀█████▄█▀█████████████▀
▀████▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄████▀
▀██████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 MΞTAWIN  THE FIRST WEB3 CASINO   
.. PLAY NOW ..
markdario112616

Activity: 816
Merit: 133

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 08:33:24 AM

This MERIT Requirement is nothing but just a total DISCRIMINATION for LOW RANKING MEMBERS like to us to be able to be promoted one rank higher.

Stop whining and start contributing. Instead of butt-hurting about the new system take it as a challenge and not burden.

This are being imposed just for the benefits of the FEW HIGH RANKING MEMBERS who don't wish to part from others the highest payment that they will be receiving in a Signature Campaign.
Conspiracy it is. This is imposed for the benefit of the community and not for selected people only. It aims to target the people who abuse this forum by account farming, trust farming, spamming, scamming and etc.

You are just so close-minded that you can't see the good side of this new system.

All they want is to keep the highest payments for the very few of them. They were just lucky that they are already on the highest rank right now so they don't have to complain! Good thing that they had already bought the HIGHEST rank that they are enjoying right now or this MERIT Requirement will be their worst enemy in this forum.

HAHAHA, This is so absurd. I just can't process the thought of this one, Where did you get this kind of joke? Cheesy
Quarantine34

Activity: 304

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 03:14:24 PM

Yes it is difficult to every jr member to rank up to member, and many ico now is not accepting jr member according to the rules now. So to jr. members make a quality and constructive post. So that you can earn merit, and you can rank up to member or to full member. Goodluck everyone!
BitNaija

Activity: 322

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 03:55:27 PM

So I joined a signature campaign and they removed JR. Member bounties. Now I am having a problem on how to be a Member ranked. I just learned that I need 10 merits to have a member rank. So to any JR. Member here, let's do our best to make quality content so that someone will recognize our efforts in making our community better.

If anyone can provide a link to people giving merits after doing something good or productive please give link so I can earn merits not by asking people but because of my effort and for JR. Members to have a reference too.

Thank you so much. Have a nice day  Smiley
Check for opportunities. I saw this threat recently. I didn't see on time to have joined in submitting post but it sure exist.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3046992.0

There are members out there calling for quality posts to review and award merits.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: