Bitcoin Forum
June 25, 2024, 08:10:05 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: etherwallet  (Read 651 times)
picaszo

Activity: 434
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
March 09, 2018, 07:55:54 AM

Give me some advice, can i trust meta mask for myetherwallet?
yes you can trust metamask . im using metamask too and i feel safe for my wallet
vastmast

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

ARIZN - Tokenised Crowdfunding Platform

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 08:05:08 AM

I have never heard of a problem with MetaMask. If myetherwallet is already safe, and you use MetaMask, you will never have any problems. Exchanges can be hacked but MetaMask is secure every time Smiley I am using it and I am happy too

______________▂   arizn  ▂______________       ┏━━━━━━━━━━━━━┓
                             A TOKENISED CROWD FUNDING PLATFORM                                     ◄ ICO: 30% BONUS  ►
Facebook Twitter Youtube Instagram Website Wallet Telegram Whitepaper     ┗━━━━━━━━━━━━━┛
ukboss

Activity: 742

View Profile WWW
March 09, 2018, 08:07:20 AM

Yes you can use meta mask for myetherwallet because meta mask is very trusted and it can't possible to hack your account so you can use meta mask. I am already use meta mask for myetherwallet so if you want to secure your wallet you must need to use meta mask.
akmittal

Activity: 252
Merit: 102

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 08:10:51 AM

I think you add extra safety to your etherwallet by adding one or two extra character in your private key when saving in your computer. Always copy and paste your passwords, do not type. Use JASON file to login Myetherwallet.
hani1929

Activity: 336

View Profile WWW
March 09, 2018, 08:17:19 AM

yes, i think metamask is one of the secured  features in my ether wallet

moni44

Activity: 209

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 08:24:36 AM

is most popular wallet, yeah you can trust this wallet. many people use this wallet. so easy to make and easy to use. myetherwallet also have a good security for they wallet because people never complain about myetherwallet.

● sgamepro ●   ❐ Telegram ❐   ❐ Whitepaper ❐     ● sgamepro ●
███   PLAY MOBILE GAMES MINE   ███
████ █     CRYPTO-TOKENS EARN REAL MONEY █ ████
Matdog
Copper Member

Activity: 462

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 10:27:06 AM

is most popular wallet, yeah you can trust this wallet. many people use this wallet. so easy to make and easy to use. myetherwallet also have a good security for they wallet because people never complain about myetherwallet.
According to me MyEtherWallet ( MEW ) of the most safe and most useful web based on ETH wallet. Beware of various app false in playmarket!
Anne8

Activity: 280

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 10:30:18 AM

you can trust it, of course, if you can trust your PC.i mean - if your pc are infected with some kind of malware - you are at risk of losing everything

How can i check whether my pc invected or not?
I always worry about my pc being invected because i use it to download something before like mt4 and mt5 for forex.
I never know better how to check the whole pc because if only use normal antivirus maybe its not working properly.
ejarales

Activity: 243

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 10:34:30 AM

Yes you can trust metamask. I started using metamask when I got phished on one fake website, inputting my private key and ended up hacked. For me it's the safest way to login just make sure that your PC doesn't have any virus like what others said.
carlisle1

Activity: 2744
Merit: 541

Campaign Management?"Hhampuz" is the Man

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 10:39:45 AM

Actually it depends, you should use it if your pc is protected and don't have virus that can interrupt meta mask and steal all your datas by hackers. Hmm,  everything is risky you know, even you use meta mask or access the website, there are times that if you don't secure your account then it will be hacked.
right on thay mate,we are still the responsible for the safety of our accounts,we have the sole access of every important details installed in our gadgets but the hackers ate real greay,so extra measuron security fratures must be installed.but some isolated cases that even how hard we try to do such.still the hacker may interfere on our datas.
Mister1k

Activity: 896
Merit: 520

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 10:47:57 AM

According to me MyEtherWallet ( MEW ) of the most safe and most useful web based on ETH wallet. Beware of various app false in playmarket!

Everyone knows that myetherwallet is much safer than any other another ethereum cum erc20 token wallet. Here we are talking metamask buddy. This metamask extension in available for Chrome, Firefox and Brave browser.
This one allows you includes security identity for your valut.

You can refer the below video to understand the use of metamask. I you did not understand the difference between MEW and MM.
https://youtu.be/6Gf_kRE4MJU
Docbee

Activity: 822

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 10:48:03 AM

I have used both wallet, metamask if more secured than Mew though if you do not click on phishing link you should be secured on Mew. If you compromise your private key then wave to your fund.
Art 111

Activity: 574

🌑🌑🌑🌑🌓

View Profile WWW
March 09, 2018, 11:00:39 AM

If you have large amounts of money in the ethereum tokens, then you'd better buy a hardware wallet. Ledger is nano S, or a TREZOR. This is the best thing you can do.

🌑🌑🌑🌑🌑🌓🌑🌑🌑🌑🌑🌓🌑🌑🌑🌑🌑🌓🌑🌑🌑🌑🌑🌓🌑🌑🌑🌑🌑🌓🌑🌑🌑🌑🌑🌓🌑🌑🌑🌑🌑🌓🌑🌑🌑🌑🌑🌓🌑🌑🌑🌑🌑🌓🌑🌑🌑🌑🌑🌓🌑🌑🌑🌑🌑🌓🌑🌑🌑🌑🌑🌓🌑🌑🌑🌑🌑🌓🌑🌑🌑🌑🌑🌓🌑🌑🌑🌑🌑🌓🌑🌑🌑🌑🌑🌓🌑🌑🌑🌑🌑🌓🌑🌑🌑🌑🌑🌓🌑🌑🌑🌑🌑🌓🌑🌑🌑🌑🌑🌓🌑🌑🌑🌑🌑🌓🌑🌑🌑🌑🌑🌓🌑🌑🌑🌑🌑🌓🌑🌑🌑🌑🌑🌓🌑🌑🌑🌑🌑🌓🌑🌑🌑🌑🌑🌓🌑🌑🌑🌑🌑🌓🌑🌑🌑🌑🌑🌓🌑🌑🌑🌑🌑🌓🌑🌑🌑🌑🌑🌓🌑🌑🌑🌑🌑🌓🌑🌑🌑🌑🌑🌓🌑🌑🌑🌑🌑🌓🌑🌑🌑🌑🌑🌓🌑🌑🌑🌑🌑🌓🌑🌑🌑🌑🌑🌓🌑🌑🌑🌑🌑🌓🌑🌑🌑🌑🌑🌓🌑🌑🌑🌑🌑🌓🌑🌑🌑🌑🌑🌓🌑🌑🌑🌑🌑🌓🌑🌑🌑🌑🌑🌓🌑🌑🌑🌑🌑🌓🌑🌑🌑🌑🌑🌓🌑🌑🌑🌑🌑🌓🌑🌑
engrshu

Activity: 406

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 11:03:22 AM

It is actually recommended to use metamask + myetherwallet if you got a huge amount of money in it. It is the second option if you don't prefer the hardware wallet(which is really the best option.)

[
Geoll29

Activity: 266

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 11:11:25 AM

To be safe with our etherwallet I recommend that we put invulnerable security software and hardware. Don't open any untrusted email sent by unknown senders. Don't leave huge amount in our etherwallet.

tera linh

Activity: 84
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 11:16:45 AM

It's safe. But we have to pay attention because it is easy to expose personal information and lose money
Tipsters

Activity: 630
Merit: 251

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 11:20:54 AM

You can trust it if your PC is operating at normal conditions. But, if your PC has threats,viruses, and worms, do not even try to trust it. Being safe is much better than risking it all. Resolve your problems first and then double check. That will be the only condition wherein you can trust Metamask and other extension browsers. Keep safe!  Roll Eyes
lucario21

Activity: 146
Merit: 7

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 11:39:13 AM

Of course it has alot of positive reviews taken from the users and I hope that the developer could make an app for mobile user like me. It is a big help into our growing community and as future references when crypto-currency been legalized world wide.

(((   BIDIUM.io   )))    ICO ACTIVE
█████████  JOIN NOW!  █████████
v3liana

Activity: 658
Merit: 101

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 11:43:25 AM

I dont know much about metamask but i do using myetherwallet for a long time and i do think its one of the best wallet to store your altcoin and seems like its pretty much okay and safe for me.

Zandra

Activity: 418

24/7 COMMUNITY MANAGER 💯

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 11:56:49 AM

Yes you can trust Metamask for my MyEtherWallet it's very secured lower chance to be hack.
MyEtherWallet is the most popular and trusted wallet in Crypto World and this is the great choice to use.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: