Bitcoin Forum
June 30, 2024, 05:20:53 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: etherwallet  (Read 653 times)
Jarx

Activity: 574
Merit: 253

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 12:44:50 PM

I dont know much about metamask but i do using myetherwallet for a long time and i do think its one of the best wallet to store your altcoin and seems like its pretty much okay and safe for me.

It's literally the best one, most of bounty campaigns requires MEW, also it's user friendly and the dev team is really good (even after the split).
Fedrey

Activity: 644
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 12:54:24 PM

I dont know much about metamask but i do using myetherwallet for a long time and i do think its one of the best wallet to store your altcoin and seems like its pretty much okay and safe for me.

It's literally the best one, most of bounty campaigns requires MEW, also it's user friendly and the dev team is really good (even after the split).
The matter is that for today it is the checked up resources and gives all opportunities on safety for the user. I, too, all my time, since I am engaged in crypto currency, using only myetherwallet. At the same time a very pleasant and convenient functional, Combined with very high quality protection.
laryillary

Activity: 238
Merit: 11

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 12:55:29 PM

Service MyEtherWallet exempts itself from the responsibility for storing your personal data. Since your private key is not stored in the system, it is not transferred to third parties. However, there are cases when the user entered this information on a fraudulent resource that completely copies the official website MyEtherWallet.

To avoid this, you should always carefully check the URL address. It is best to keep the site myetherwallet.com in bookmarks and do not switch to it from extraneous resources, including search engines.
Sigmund King

Activity: 96
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 08:33:00 AM

Absolutely, exodus -  the desktop option for increased control.
Exodus is a Bitcoin and Altcoin desktop wallet with beautiful design and an intuitive interface.  I’ve reviewed the wallet in the past and thought it was one of the best I’ve found so far. When it comes to limitations for exodus keep in mind that it’s not 100% open source. Many components inside Exodus are open source, but not all of them. This means that the code doesn’t get reviewed in full by the community.
Sigfred Hernadez

Activity: 100
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 08:52:36 AM

Personally, I use a TREZOR, it is an excellent choices for maximum security my ETH.
batang_bitcoin

Activity: 3024
Merit: 601

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 09:11:11 AM

There are many wallets that you can trust with Ethereum and MEW is one of the most popular for it. For MEW users, just make sure that you will not log in to any phishing website or any MEW look alike website.
MyEtherWallet is the most popular and trusted wallet in Crypto World and this is the great choice to use.
It is for ETH and ERC20 token but for the "crypto world", there are various coins that has their own wallets too.

coinic

Activity: 352
Merit: 11

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 10:20:10 AM

yes, metamask is very trustworthy, and i think myetherwallet is still trustworthy, it's just because of the many links pishing make web MEW much doubt.

I use MEW for keeping my coins and so far nothings i should worry about.  For my own opinion using MEW is good enough to stored my coins and tokens which really the best way to expand it.

elimi

Activity: 255

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 10:35:43 AM

for security reasons use a separate PC for your crypto activity such as trade and investment but make sure it is clean and virus free before making any transactions and be sure to avoid receiving malicious files from emails or from other envoys for security.
Starla

Activity: 148

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 10:40:37 AM

yes it is better and safer to use metamasks easier to enter the market like eherdelta and forkdelta.
Cloud_miner

Activity: 532

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 09:28:20 PM

Metamasc is a great application, but if you want to be 100 percent safe, then you should use a hardware wallet, such as a Trezor, for example. Using a hardware wallet together with a MEW will give you the highest level of security.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6]  All
  Print  

Jump to: