Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 06:58:26 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: WARNING: BTC-e now bans users for mentioning mcxNOW or realsolid [UPDATE]  (Read 3581 times)
NWO (OP)

Activity: 392
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 24, 2013, 01:07:39 PM
Last edit: September 24, 2013, 02:11:27 PM by NWO

For all traders who whisper the words mcxNOW in any shape or form (even the mentioning of mcxFEEs or realsolid) on BTC-e.com can expect a ban from 60 minutes to 2 months.

It seems the admin of BTC-e are feeling the heat from RealSolid's new and improved mcxNOW, resulting in rapid loss of market share.  

Innovate or die. I'm a believer of freedom of speech and I suggest others to boycott BTC-e.com.

This comes from a longtime BTC-e user.

UPDATE: Just the mention of realsolid also will get you banned. Simplyfun said it was due to trolling yet it is called the trollbox and his rules are not in the official terms of btc-e.

I'm not here to argue, just reporting what is going on. Feel free to voice your opinions below, because myself like many others enjoy freedom of speech. I won't have Satoshi ban you.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"If you don't want people to know you're a scumbag then don't be a scumbag." -- margaritahuyan
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Hazard
Legendary

Activity: 980
Merit: 1000

View Profile WWW
September 24, 2013, 01:09:30 PM

My money is safer in BTC-e than it is in MCXNow. And given the state of BTC-e, that speaks volumes for the shadiness of realsolid.

This is merely a blanket policy. They also ban you for mentioning other irrelevant exchanges such as vircurex and bter.

You are deluding yourself if you think mcxnow has stolen any significant amount of market share.

z0rr0

Activity: 303

View Profile
September 24, 2013, 01:16:25 PM

Just read BTC-e Terms of Use, you agree to them when opening an account.
NWO (OP)

View Profile
September 24, 2013, 01:17:16 PM

My money is safer in BTC-e than it is in MCXNow. And given the state of BTC-e, that speaks volumes for the shadiness of realsolid.

This is merely a blanket policy. They also ban you for mentioning other irrelevant exchanges such as vircurex and bter.

You are deluding yourself if you think mcxnow has stolen any significant amount of market share.

Actually I trust no online exchange/ wallet with my finances so mcxNOW still looks like a better/ open trading environment in my opinion. And if I do choose to keep some coin on mcxNOW, I earn interest. RS is no shadier than a bunch of Russians who cannot speak proper English or reveal their own identities. I saw some statistics the other day how much RS has gained on BTC-e's turf. If I can be bothered later on, I will dig them up.

digitalindustry

Activity: 798

‘Try to be nice’

View Profile WWW
September 24, 2013, 01:31:42 PM

I think it should be temporary - its counter productive - and why advertise MCX ? which is what is happening by proxy - they should now just ignore them,

I've never even been to MCX - but it just now has about 100X the press it had before .

lol ha ha what Hazard<  said , indeed.  

- Twitter @Kolin_Quark
BitCoinNutJob
Legendary

Activity: 1316

View Profile
September 24, 2013, 01:33:31 PM

Hmmmm a couple mods seem to have clamped down today.  Right as FTC has gone on MCX.
NWO (OP)

View Profile
September 24, 2013, 01:38:55 PM

I think it should be temporary - its counter productive - and why advertise MCX ? which is what is happening by proxy - they should now just ignore them,

I've never even been to MCX - but it just now has about 100X the press it had before .

lol ha ha what Hazard<  said , indeed.  

Exactly, it just provides more exposure for MCX and it makes the banned users pissed so they leave. Such a bad strategy but it is their own fault and ultimately their downfall.

I'm merely warning users as they have really clamped down on users since the FTC implementation on MCX. When you ban long time users who have provided a shit load of money for the site in transaction fees, I don't appreciate being banned for simply talking about shares.

Never again will I use BTC-e.

Hazard
Legendary

Activity: 980

View Profile WWW
September 24, 2013, 01:51:22 PM

Actually I trust no online exchange/ wallet with my finances so mcxNOW still looks like a better/ open trading environment in my opinion. And if I do choose to keep some coin on mcxNOW, I earn interest. RS is no shadier than a bunch of Russians who cannot speak proper English or reveal their own identities. I saw some statistics the other day how much RS has gained on BTC-e's turf. If I can be bothered later on, I will dig them up.

At least we know theyre russians. Who the fuck is realsolid? Where does he live? No one knows a damn thing about him. Hes a ghost. Hes "joked" before that he could run off with money and no one would be able to find him.

You do realize mcxnow was only created as an outlet to dump all the mincoins he premined, right?

Nemo1024
Legendary

Activity: 1680
Merit: 1014

View Profile WWW
September 24, 2013, 01:52:29 PM

I see you are spamming the trollbox, sorry, chatbox with "realsolid" an like. To what end?
If you don't like BTC-e, then leave and let other use whatever exchange they feel more comfortable with.
If you want to discuss merits of different exchanges, do so outside, on open forums, like here.
Wonder what mcxNOW would do if I went there and started spamming them with "BTC-e is best" lines? Ban me? And they would be within their rights.

Yet, I see you spamming there right at this moment.  Roll Eyes

“Dark times lie ahead of us and there will be a time when we must choose between what is easy and what is right.”
“We are only as strong as we are united, as weak as we are divided.”
“It is important to fight and fight again, and keep fighting, for only then can evil be kept at bay, though never quite eradicated.”
NWO (OP)

View Profile
September 24, 2013, 02:00:44 PM

I see you are spamming the trollbox, sorry, chatbox with "realsolid" an like. To what end?
If you don't like BTC-e, then leave and let other use whatever exchange they feel more comfortable with.
If you want to discuss merits of different exchanges, do so outside, on open forums, like here.
Wonder what mcxNOW would do if I went there and started spamming them with "BTC-e is best" lines? Ban me? And they would be within their rights.

Yet, I see you spamming there right at this moment.  Roll Eyes

For transactions. The trollbox is a great area for education, why leave?

Nope, someone already did that and RS said he doesn't give a shit. Who's squirming now?
Nemo1024
Legendary

Activity: 1680
Merit: 1014

View Profile WWW
September 24, 2013, 02:08:25 PM

Squirming? Not at all.
But I am curious as to your motifs. The means and the opportunity - that you already have. Wink

“Dark times lie ahead of us and there will be a time when we must choose between what is easy and what is right.”
“We are only as strong as we are united, as weak as we are divided.”
“It is important to fight and fight again, and keep fighting, for only then can evil be kept at bay, though never quite eradicated.”
Magic8Ball
Legendary

Activity: 1050

View Profile
September 24, 2013, 02:10:00 PM

Btc-e improved their charts recently so they are feeling the heat and responding.

I don't see how Btc-e is any less shady than mcxnow. In both the cases they can just disappear.
digitalindustry

‘Try to be nice’

View Profile WWW
September 24, 2013, 02:10:51 PM

8 out of 10 for trolling .  Not bad trolling indeed .

- Twitter @Kolin_Quark
wtfvanity

Activity: 504
Merit: 500

WTF???

View Profile
September 24, 2013, 02:17:01 PM

Haven't heard of mcx, so I went to check it out, and the first thing I see is:

realsolid: chowderman: gavin andresen, leader of bitcoin, is introducing centralized certificates into bitcoin, so thats the trojan horse

Okay, never visiting that site again lol. Glad to know realsolid is in charge and just spreading FUD about bitcoin. What's funny, is the exchange's backbone is btc...

WTF!     Don't Click Here              
          .      .            .            .        .            .            .          .        .     .               .            .             .            .            .           .            .     .               .         .              .           .            .            .            .     .      .     .    .     .          .            .          .            .            .           .              .     .            .            .           .            .               .         .            .     .            .            .             .            .              .            .            .      .            .            .            .            .            .            .             .          .
NWO (OP)

View Profile
September 24, 2013, 02:18:27 PM

Squirming? Not at all.
But I am curious as to your motifs. The means and the opportunity - that you already have. Wink

Because f**k them. If that is how they are going to treat their members who were once loyal for simply mentioning some crypto shares, why do I want to be apart of that? I would see them crumble and burn, which is where they are heading - fast.

By the way I love you Simplyfun, I know you are reading  Kiss
Loki8

Activity: 146
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 24, 2013, 02:20:03 PM

I don't like btc-e and their shady deal  but they have volume and it's the most important to make money.

On mcxnow, there is not enough volume and too many scam/useless coins.
wtfvanity

WTF???

View Profile
September 24, 2013, 02:21:06 PM

realsolid: chowderman: gavin andresen, leader of bitcoin, is introducing centralized certificates into bitcoin, so thats the trojan horse

Okay, never visiting that site again lol. Glad to know realsolid is in charge and just spreading FUD about bitcoin. What's funny, is the exchange's backbone is btc...

I hate the OP! Now they are saying that bitcoin is the mark of the beast and you've sold your soul. Please I hope my computer crashes and the hard drive erases and I never make it back there. Too hard not to watch this prime time chat room comedy.

.      .            .            .        .            .            .          .        .     .               .            .             .            .            .           .            .     .               .         .              .           .            .            .            .     .      .     .    .     .          .            .          .            .            .           .              .     .            .            .           .            .               .         .            .     .            .            .             .            .              .            .            .      .            .            .            .            .            .            .             .          .
digitalindustry

‘Try to be nice’

View Profile WWW
September 24, 2013, 02:21:20 PM

Well trolled , tell me where is mxc hosted , you obviously own shares yes ?

- Twitter @Kolin_Quark
digitalindustry

‘Try to be nice’

View Profile WWW
September 24, 2013, 02:23:52 PM

I hate the OP! Now they are saying that bitcoin is the mark of the beast and you've sold your soul. Please I hope my computer crashes and the hard drive erases and I never make it back there. Too hard not to watch this prime time chat room comedy.
Who cares what anyone says , that effects you ? Add all the btc flaws up and you get a very problematic crypto"currency . In my opinion .

- Twitter @Kolin_Quark
wtfvanity

WTF???

View Profile
September 24, 2013, 02:26:45 PM

Who cares what anyone says , that effects you ? Add all the btc flaws up and you get a very problematic crypto"currency . In my opinion .

And all alt currencies using the same base as btc somehow become better?

Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: