Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 06:50:58 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Layer Protocol: Decentralized reputation authority for the sharing economy  (Read 1276 times)
orchideja75

Activity: 392
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 04:49:34 AM

Such a project can have a great prospect. I would like to buy tokens for myself soon. I think this can make good money.

If the team fulfills its promises and clearly follows the intended goals, then I am sure that it will be so. But for now, let's see how this works.

judging by the project team and the list of partners with this problem will not be. The guys took a powerful start and I hope I was not mistaken in this project.
Amaureshands

Activity: 266
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 05:05:03 AM

Such a project can have a great prospect. I would like to buy tokens for myself soon. I think this can make good money.

If the team fulfills its promises and clearly follows the intended goals, then I am sure that it will be so. But for now, let's see how this works.

judging by the project team and the list of partners with this problem will not be. The guys took a powerful start and I hope I was not mistaken in this project.

I think after going to known exchanges the price of the token will quickly go up. Since tokens will be very much in demand.
Arcurislahalyn

Activity: 364

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 05:17:09 AM

I think after going to known exchanges the price of the token will quickly go up. Since tokens will be very much in demand.

Well, let's see after entering the stock exchanges. In this regard, there are already any announcements?
alexsmalex

Activity: 448

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 05:38:19 AM

I wonder if the bounty program or the airdrop will be? I would participate in this is a good way to understand the project.
Atimarieva

Activity: 251

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 05:57:07 AM

I wonder if the bounty program or the airdrop will be? I would participate in this is a good way to understand the project.

I think the developers will make announcements about this. Now I want to understand when I can buy these tokens? I think this is a great prospect.
Avalinatharo

Activity: 252

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 06:27:56 AM

Hello! It's just a great project. I see the team must achieve a lot. I want to become an investor and part of this project.
snos-boss

Activity: 448

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 06:54:01 AM

Hello! It's just a great project. I see the team must achieve a lot. I want to become an investor and part of this project.

Yes the project is really promising. But all the same very much will depend on the work of the team, I will still monitor the team's activity.
Badamainleyd

Activity: 336

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 07:16:11 AM

Yes the project is really promising. But all the same very much will depend on the work of the team, I will still monitor the team's activity.

in any case, the concept is simply beautiful and behind it a great future. This market is constantly growing and developing so it will be just fine.
Berthiracha

Activity: 308

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 07:38:32 AM

in any case, the concept is simply beautiful and behind it a great future. This market is constantly growing and developing so it will be just fine.

and how this project will make money? Will this be a percentage of transactions or a subscription fee? I would like to understand how this will work.
persefona

Activity: 476

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 08:13:20 AM

Good project! I liked the idea. Is the company already registered as a legal entity?
Biandrangont

Activity: 186
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 08:40:12 AM

A great project and it will allow many people to change the world for the better. I think tokens will be very popular in the future.
disbil

Activity: 546
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 08:43:18 AM

I had read this thread over and over, but still can't really understand, what is this project about.
Is there something that i could learn about this project in an easier to understand material?
quynhcoi

Activity: 154

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 08:45:48 AM

It's all very interesting. I'm thinking about it more and more. I have already flared up interest. Really great idea. I want it implemented.
Bureatonic

Activity: 308

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 08:57:22 AM

I had read this thread over and over, but still can't really understand, what is this project about.
Is there something that i could learn about this project in an easier to understand material?

I realized that this is an ecosystem for joint asset management. But I still do not quite understand how this will work and how the company will make money.
choice84

Activity: 378

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 09:41:53 AM

It's all very interesting. I'm thinking about it more and more. I have already flared up interest. Really great idea. I want it implemented.

I hope the price of the token will go up very quickly. I will follow how this project grows. I think to buy tokens in the near future
Chatelleyma

Activity: 364

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 10:51:49 AM

I hope the price of the token will go up very quickly. I will follow how this project grows. I think to buy tokens in the near future

everything will depend on the team and on their aspirations and skills. But in general, the idea is very interesting, we will see how the team will be able to implement it
Chonevanuey

Activity: 183

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 11:16:29 AM

everything will depend on the team and on their aspirations and skills. But in general, the idea is very interesting, we will see how the team will be able to implement it

Well, I understand the team was quite experienced, so there should not be any problems with the technical side of the project.
Truthfinder76

Activity: 434

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 12:41:08 PM

Is there a bounty program? I would like to participate. Can you give a link to the branch? It will be useful for me.
Dandianavin

Activity: 350

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 01:17:39 PM

Hi, this is just a great project with an interesting idea. I think the developers will succeed and they will be able to understand this part of the market.
Daniarkappetep

Activity: 322

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 01:38:47 PM

Hi guys! When will the tokens be sold? Or are they already on the  exchange? I do not really understand how it works.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: