Bitcoin Forum
June 25, 2024, 11:34:30 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Layer Protocol: Decentralized reputation authority for the sharing economy  (Read 1278 times)
Dorbaraco

Activity: 294
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 02:02:18 PM

an interesting platform. The idea is very promising, but I do not quite understand how this will be realized. Maybe there will be a demo version?
Eavassabevelli

Activity: 191
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 02:53:47 PM

an interesting platform. The idea is very promising, but I do not quite understand how this will be realized. Maybe there will be a demo version?
you can subscribe to the official chat of the project where the developers respond very quickly to questions.
Eyahlanarin

Activity: 144

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 03:26:56 PM

The main thing at this stage is  to implement the plan for the developers and the platform will be uniquely successful
Garthanjes

Activity: 218

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 05:09:44 PM

Are you going to buy out your tokens from the market after receiving annual revenue ?
Genanateldi

Activity: 193
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 05:41:08 PM

What are your priorities for the next year or, rather, after the release of the token to the exchanges?
aileenmg

Activity: 123

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 05:58:33 PM

Are you going to buy out your tokens from the market after receiving annual revenue ?
If the project is successful, then developers can buy their tokens from the market, then why not. But I have not seen official statements from the developers
SlickShaman

Activity: 94
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 06:19:02 PM

Excellent protocol. I think the tokens will be in great demand in the future. But I have not figured out how I can buy all these tokens.
Georysimu

Activity: 196

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 06:50:40 PM

Excellent protocol. I think the tokens will be in great demand in the future. But I have not figured out how I can buy all these tokens.
In the telegram chat you can see all the information on the project. But I have already studied the team of the project and I must say that they are quite serious guys.
Haziandlaralma

Activity: 88

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 06:56:44 PM

In the telegram chat you can see all the information on the project. But I have already studied the team of the project and I must say that they are quite serious guys.

well, it will be possible to see after the release to the exchange how this will all work. While it is difficult to say something about this.
Letopisets

Activity: 308

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 03:38:20 AM

well, it will be possible to see after the release to the exchange how this will all work. While it is difficult to say something about this.
In any case, the concept of the project is simply excellent. I think if the developers do everything to the end, then the demand will be just huge.
PchelkaMaja95

Activity: 448

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 04:38:16 AM

In any case, the concept of the project is simply excellent. I think if the developers do everything to the end, then the demand will be just huge.
Well, I will continue to monitor the activity of the teams all the same much will depend on the team. I think a lot can be said after launching the demo version
angrygerl

Activity: 434

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 06:29:06 AM

Great project and behind it is just a great prospect for the future. I will follow the development of this project.
orchideja75

Activity: 392

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 06:59:16 AM

Great project and behind it is just a great prospect for the future. I will follow the development of this project.

I would start with a bounty program. Now I want to better study the concept and understand the principles of its work.
Amaureshands

Activity: 266

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 07:26:56 AM

Interesting project. Are there discounts on tokens for large investors? And what is the minimum contribution to the project?
Arcurislahalyn

Activity: 364

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 07:58:25 AM

Interesting project. Are there discounts on tokens for large investors? And what is the minimum contribution to the project?
you can write to the chat project and you will very quickly answer all the questions. I would like to start with a bounty program.
alexsmalex

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 08:31:58 AM

Do you already have any agreements on cooperation with major partners? I would like to know how development is progressing in this direction.
Atimarieva

Activity: 251

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 09:27:33 AM

Do you already have any agreements on cooperation with major partners? I would like to know how development is progressing in this direction.
If the developers do everything as it should, then the project will have a lot of partners. I will follow the activity of developers.
Avalinatharo

Activity: 252

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 09:48:54 AM

If the developers do everything as it should, then the project will have a lot of partners. I will follow the activity of developers.
well, you can learn the command in details. This is very authoritative guys. But I certainly would like to see a demo version of these projects so it would be easier to make a decision.
snos-boss

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 01:14:31 PM

well, you can learn the command in details. This is very authoritative guys. But I certainly would like to see a demo version of these projects so it would be easier to make a decision.
As for me, the idea is very good and it will allow me to make very good money. I will buy tokens for myself in the near future
Badamainleyd

Activity: 336

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 01:43:03 PM

As for me, the idea is very good and it will allow me to make very good money. I will buy tokens for myself in the near future
real investors only think about this)) How to earn a large amount of money. This is good as it moves progress forward
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: