Bitcoin Forum
June 27, 2024, 05:25:59 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Layer Protocol: Decentralized reputation authority for the sharing economy  (Read 1278 times)
Berthiracha

Activity: 308
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 02:01:04 PM

Do you already have any agreements on cooperation with major partners? I would like to know how development is progressing in this direction.
If the developers do everything as it should, then the project will have a lot of partners. I will follow the activity of developers.
well, you can learn the command in details. This is very authoritative guys. But I certainly would like to see a demo version of these projects so it would be easier to make a decision.
As for me, the idea is very good and it will allow me to make very good money. I will buy tokens for myself in the near future
real investors only think about this)) How to earn a large amount of money. This is good as it moves progress forward
Well, why not? This is a very good motivation for us all. I have already decided to buy tokens for myself.
persefona

Activity: 476
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 02:18:19 PM

Great project! Are there any preliminary agreements with partners on cooperation? This could strongly motivate the community ..
Biandrangont

Activity: 186
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 02:41:39 PM

Where is the best way to follow the news of this project? Will there be conferences in the future? I would like to see the developers speak.
Bureatonic

Activity: 308

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 03:05:28 PM

Where is the best way to follow the news of this project? Will there be conferences in the future? I would like to see the developers speak.
I think if there are conferences that they will be announced in the near future. But for me it does not matter what the developers say to me, the very fact of participation in these conferences is important.
choice84

Activity: 378

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 04:28:23 PM

I think if there are conferences that they will be announced in the near future. But for me it does not matter what the developers say to me, the very fact of participation in these conferences is important.
In addition, it is a very good chance to find large investors. I will continue to follow the project. I think this is a great prospect.
Chatelleyma

Activity: 364

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 04:44:55 PM

In addition, it is a very good chance to find large investors. I will continue to follow the project. I think this is a great prospect.
Let's see how this will work. But in any case, I will be happy with any preliminary arrangements. I think it will help attract more investors.
Chonevanuey

Activity: 183

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 05:05:20 PM

Beautiful project. I think it will be in great demand. Tell me what are the options for the holders of the tokens?
Truthfinder76

Activity: 434

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 05:24:29 PM

Beautiful project. I think it will be in great demand. Tell me what are the options for the holders of the tokens?
You can keep tokens for a long time and make good money for growth in some projects, people do X100 or more.
Dandianavin

Activity: 350

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 05:44:43 PM

You can keep tokens for a long time and make good money for growth in some projects, people do X100 or more.
I will hope that on this project we can earn no worse. I think to add this coin to my portfolio.
Daniarkappetep

Activity: 322

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 06:25:45 PM

I will hope that on this project we can earn no worse. I think to add this coin to my portfolio.
I agree with you but I do not yet understand how to buy these tokens. Will there be a public sale and when will the token wait on exchanges?
Dorbaraco

Activity: 294

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 06:37:05 PM
Merited by Vasyafet (1)

I agree with you but I do not yet understand how to buy these tokens. Will there be a public sale and when will the token wait on exchanges?
we will wait for announcements from developers. I think tokens will grow very quickly in price. But everything will depend on the team and their ability to promote the project
Eavassabevelli

Activity: 191

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 06:48:07 PM

we will wait for announcements from developers. I think tokens will grow very quickly in price. But everything will depend on the team and their ability to promote the project
Let's see how this all works. I do not yet understand what benefits people can derive from this project.
Eyahlanarin

Activity: 144

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 06:51:53 PM

Will there be any dividends for those who buy tokens? I would like to understand what benefit to buyers of tokens.
Garthanjes

Activity: 218

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 07:28:32 PM

Will there be any dividends for those who buy tokens? I would like to understand what benefit to buyers of tokens.
I have not heard anything about dividends. I think it will be possible to make good money on the growth of the token. Let's see how this will work.
Genanateldi

Activity: 193

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 07:37:32 PM

great project! I will follow how it works. I think tokens will grow very quickly in price after entering the stock exchanges.
aileenmg

Activity: 123

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 07:44:53 PM

what is the minimum contribution to the project and which currencies are accepted for payment?
SlickShaman

Activity: 94

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 07:49:15 PM

what is the minimum contribution to the project and which currencies are accepted for payment?

this is a very interesting question and I do not even understand how to buy these tokens yet? Maybe the developers will clarify this for me?
Georysimu

Activity: 196

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 07:54:52 PM

An interesting idea but I do not really understand how it will be realized. I would like to receive more information on this matter.
Haziandlaralma

Activity: 88

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 08:00:14 PM

An interesting idea but I do not really understand how it will be realized. I would like to receive more information on this matter.
Well, learn white paper concept is very interesting as for me but very much will depend on the work of the team.
gerbas

Activity: 581
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 10:17:18 PM

Been reading about the first partner of the project, I think it was fascinating, it has a big partner in the business.
I believe the project will be having a good future.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: