Bitcoin Forum
May 28, 2024, 12:53:23 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Layer Protocol: Decentralized reputation authority for the sharing economy  (Read 1276 times)
Shangerian

Activity: 172
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 01:06:27 PM

Information about the reputation of any participant can uberech the market from fraud. Blockchain is the guarantor of the genuineness of this information. The project will be able to get a large audience. I wish a successful development.
yes this is definitely a good application of this technology. If the team fulfills their plans then the team will definitely have success.
As I understood correctly, the project already has a working proposal for a part of partners? They are left to create a large-scale platform that will be available in all corners of the world.
PchelkaMaja95

Activity: 448
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 01:22:45 PM

I would like to understand who of the companies is most interested in cooperation with your project? In general, everyone wants to be able to learn the ratings of business partners or clients.
snos-boss

Activity: 448

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 01:22:55 PM

Information about the reputation of any participant can uberech the market from fraud. Blockchain is the guarantor of the genuineness of this information. The project will be able to get a large audience. I wish a successful development.
yes this is definitely a good application of this technology. If the team fulfills their plans then the team will definitely have success.
As I understood correctly, the project already has a working proposal for a part of partners? They are left to create a large-scale platform that will be available in all corners of the world.

And where you can see this working platform and how to test it. I would very much like to know which partnerships have already been concluded?
Fielbairdi

Activity: 156

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 01:28:51 PM

And where you can see this working platform and how to test it. I would very much like to know which partnerships have already been concluded?
The first Layer partner is Spin, a leading provider of mobile mobile services in urban and university campuses, with smart scooters and city bikes.
Ulavaradys

Activity: 164

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 01:51:58 PM

The first Layer partner is Spin, a leading provider of mobile mobile services in urban and university campuses, with smart scooters and city bikes.

I was very impressed with the work of the project. Spin operates in over 50 markets in the United States and serves nearly a million rides per year. I think that now the company is testing the Layer Protocol.
Badamainleyd

Activity: 336

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 02:08:44 PM

It's good that the project is developing so rapidly. I think the tokens will be in great demand in the future.
Berthiracha

Activity: 308

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 02:25:37 PM

It's good that the project is developing so rapidly. I think the tokens will be in great demand in the future.
I hope so and it will be because I have already taken decisions on my participation in the project.
angrygerl

Activity: 434

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 02:28:04 PM

I was very impressed with the work of the project. Spin operates in over 50 markets in the United States and serves nearly a million rides per year. I think that now the company is testing the Layer Protocol.
Early cooperation with large companies will be useful for the promotion of the project. I'm glad to see that the team has a productive start.
Donanausan

Activity: 130

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 02:35:40 PM

The project is constantly evolving. I read that the team of advisors received a new participant - Shayne Coplan, director of Blockratize.  I am sure that his experience will be important for the development of the Layer Protocol product.
persefona

Activity: 476

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 02:44:02 PM

The project is constantly evolving. I read that the team of advisors received a new participant - Shayne Coplan, director of Blockratize.  I am sure that his experience will be important for the development of the Layer Protocol product.
It's nice to see that the project is developing so rapidly. I will continue to follow this project. I think this is just the beginning of a long journey.
Biandrangont

Activity: 186
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 02:52:42 PM

It's nice to see that the project is developing so rapidly. I will continue to follow this project. I think this is just the beginning of a long journey.
I think the tokens will grow in price very quickly. I want to become part of the project in the near future I think this can not be bad to earn
Ferayleyos

Activity: 107

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 06:20:35 AM

The project has gathered a good team. I think that soon we will learn about new partners. After all, development is interesting for many companies.
choice84

Activity: 378

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 06:34:36 AM

This platform can be used for different business areas. Project developers will get a big audience to start the project. I am glad to watch this.
Vivinthosh

Activity: 133

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 08:24:12 AM

The application will be able to implement itself very quickly. Many companies are ready to work with the confirmation of their reputation. Transparency of work with the help of the product will increase the number of clients and partners.
erzascalet

Activity: 167

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 08:46:21 AM

great project with a great team.. this project is very interesting.. good luck
Uncelderna

Activity: 129

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 09:05:20 AM

The use of scooters in big cities is growing. I think the application will have an interest among the consumers of the rental service. And this is only the beginning of development.
Truthfinder76

Activity: 434

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 09:42:14 AM

I am sure that the European Community will support this product. Digital technologies will be able to ensure the authenticity of information and reputation would be important in obtaining services of different fields of activity.
Queregaett

Activity: 139

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 09:45:37 AM

How will access to the user's reputation information be accessed? What does a participant need to do for the first registration?
Gryosletul

Activity: 151

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 10:05:03 AM

I am sure that the European Community will support this product. Digital technologies will be able to ensure the authenticity of information and reputation would be important in obtaining services of different fields of activity.
This is a good start to creating a consumer base with a good reputation. Such a product will encourage the user to improve their reputation.
Elliabinhu

Activity: 135

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 11:51:48 AM

This is a good start to creating a consumer base with a good reputation. Such a product will encourage the user to improve their reputation.
The availability of information about ratings aligns incentives between asset providers and their customers. So the rental industry will be able to get good development in the future.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: