Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 02:48:03 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Layer Protocol: Decentralized reputation authority for the sharing economy  (Read 1276 times)
persefona

Activity: 476
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 02:57:30 PM

Good day! Please tell me where I can buy project tokens? Is there some kind of exchange which came out or just plan to go to the exchange? If so, when will this happen? Thanks.
The team planned to start ICO 15/07/2018. I think we'll learn the news about it on the official website. While I saw the information on the rating site Digrate.
https://digrate.com/ru/ico/layer-protocol
Excellent! It will be pretty soon. Perhaps the market will just grow to this point. I'm just going to buy tokens for myself.
You are right, the project can get the support of new partners during this time. Now the rental market needs access to information about the reputation of the consumer.
Bureatonic

Activity: 308
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 03:06:12 PM

A good project. This is a huge market for billions of dollars and if the project project takes part of this market, then the price of tokens will grow tens of times.
I believe in the success of Layer, as it will be first adopted by Spin, the leading North American company
This is quite an important achievement. I will follow how it works. I think tokens will grow in price very quickly.
Well, I'm sure the price of good reputation will be high. The proposal for this project will be able to continually expand the consumer base around the world. The benefits are obvious both for the client and for the companies.
The great fame of the project will bring the investors profit. I am sure that this development will be successful not only in the USA. Projects like Spin appear all over the world. They are potential partners of the Layer.
That's cool. I did not know that the project has such serious partners and now I will follow how it develops. I think the demand for tokens will be huge
I hope so and it will be as I want to make money on it. But so far I do not understand how I can buy these tokens.
Chatelleyma

Activity: 364
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 03:15:04 PM

A great project and he has a strong team of partners. I think this idea will be doomed to success in the future. I want to buy tokens in the near future.
RockyLeesya

Activity: 298

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 03:17:15 PM

Layer's first partner is Spin, the leading urban and campus smart mobility provider, with smart scooters and bikes in over cities all over North America. Spin, a venture funded company is in over 70 markets, has served 1M users with 1M  rides, in less than a year. The partnership with Spin will make Layer the most used blockchain protocol in the sharing economy, and get LRX in the hands of the masses.
Bshiki

Activity: 826
Merit: 262

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 04:56:58 PM

I was very interested in your company because of what you have already achieved is credible

Well, the idea is just excellent, but as I understand the project has not yet been launched, so I will wait for the news from the developers and follow the development of this project

another question is which exchanges they will be allowed to use or they will buy an allocation for their meager budget because this is a matter of urgency to draw attention to the project and its implementation at full strength. and so the project agrees with the prospect of growth if the roadmap is made on terms and as necessary for speed.
Let's see how this all works in practice. The idea is simply excellent, but much will depend on the team and on the implementation of this project.

on one good idea in a falling market with a whole crowd of competitors you will not go far. we need something that will make investors not miss the project while watching and bring money and invest in it. it will be difficult to do but if they do what they promised then it is likely.
Marusia22

Activity: 98

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 05:04:36 PM

A very good project, which is needed in the world to be stronger. Because you need to combine efforts. Do not alone, but unite and then everything will turn out. I hope you will be one of the best projects. Good luck, luck always comes in handy.
choice84

Activity: 378

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 05:38:16 PM

On the description of the project I see well - established partnership work. The Insights network, the Origin platform and the Spin company. I think this is a great start for the early stage of ICO.
Truthfinder76

Activity: 434

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 05:46:20 PM

All inquiring investors will wait for the beginning of the ICO. I think the project will be able to be implemented because Spin is interested in developing a product for its own development.
Letopisets

Activity: 308

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 05:46:20 AM

I was very interested in your company because of what you have already achieved is credible

Well, the idea is just excellent, but as I understand the project has not yet been launched, so I will wait for the news from the developers and follow the development of this project

another question is which exchanges they will be allowed to use or they will buy an allocation for their meager budget because this is a matter of urgency to draw attention to the project and its implementation at full strength. and so the project agrees with the prospect of growth if the roadmap is made on terms and as necessary for speed.
Let's see how this all works in practice. The idea is simply excellent, but much will depend on the team and on the implementation of this project.

on one good idea in a falling market with a whole crowd of competitors you will not go far. we need something that will make investors not miss the project while watching and bring money and invest in it. it will be difficult to do but if they do what they promised then it is likely.
Well, apparently you will need to show the alpha version or something in this spirit. I think the tokens will grow very quickly in price after the release on the exchange.
choice84

Activity: 378

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 06:00:19 AM

All inquiring investors will wait for the beginning of the ICO. I think the project will be able to be implemented because Spin is interested in developing a product for its own development.
Yes, such an alliance is always powerful and important. I think tokens will quickly grow in price. But now I'm waiting for the next shans from the developers I need to know that progress is progressing.
Genanateldi

Activity: 193

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 06:43:44 AM

Yes, such an alliance is always powerful and important. I think tokens will quickly grow in price. But now I'm waiting for the next shans from the developers I need to know that progress is progressing.
After the developers show the alpha version everything will become clear and help attract more investors.
Amaureshands

Activity: 266

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 07:14:48 AM

After the developers show the alpha version everything will become clear and help attract more investors.
I do not even doubt it. The project has a very large support in media and solid partners. This will now be very important for me.
Truthfinder76

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 07:41:50 AM

I do not even doubt it. The project has a very large support in media and solid partners. This will now be very important for me.
Tokens will grow very rapidly in price after entering exchanges. It will be necessary to buy a little for yourself in the near future.
Amaureshands

Activity: 266

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 07:53:17 AM

Will there be a bounty program? Getting such tokens would always be nice. I would gladly take part in this. This is the way to better understand the project for me.
Yuan Dave

Activity: 11

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 08:01:34 AM

I wish the plan luck!
Faultless website, plausible design.  Good luck team.
angrygerl

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 08:53:36 AM

I think the alpha version will be available before the end of ICO. Partners are ready to accept the application and the team will strive to implement the development faster.
Fielbairdi

Activity: 156

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 08:56:49 AM

The term of the ICO is not big. The team is confident in their abilities. I think it is worth paying attention to this project, as it is possible to get profit in a short time.
Ulavaradys

Activity: 164

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 09:15:38 AM

I would like to know what discounts or bonuses will be offered for the first stage of selling tokens? I would have participated to have the maximum benefit.
Donanausan

Activity: 130

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 09:21:49 AM

I think the alpha version will be available before the end of ICO. Partners are ready to accept the application and the team will strive to implement the development faster.
That's nice. Partners will encourage the team to implement. I think that new members will continue to be added now.
alexsmalex

Activity: 448

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 09:27:00 AM

The more asset providers, the faster the application will develop. I think consumers will be interested in improving their reputation. Of course, this is good for investors.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: