Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 06:24:29 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Layer Protocol: Decentralized reputation authority for the sharing economy  (Read 1276 times)
Badamainleyd

Activity: 336
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 09:31:27 AM

All inquiring investors will wait for the beginning of the ICO. I think the project will be able to be implemented because Spin is interested in developing a product for its own development.
Yes, such an alliance is always powerful and important. I think tokens will quickly grow in price. But now I'm waiting for the next shans from the developers I need to know that progress is progressing.
After the developers show the alpha version everything will become clear and help attract more investors.
I think the alpha version will be available before the end of ICO. Partners are ready to accept the application and the team will strive to implement the development faster.
That's nice. Partners will encourage the team to implement. I think that new members will continue to be added now.
Well, we will follow the development of this project. I think tokens the price of the token will quickly go up after the token's token expires on exchanges. But this is too early to judge.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The Bitcoin network protocol was designed to be extremely flexible. It can be used to create timed transactions, escrow transactions, multi-signature transactions, etc. The current features of the client only hint at what will be possible in the future.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Mousumi khatun

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 09:45:45 AM

The project has a solid list of partners and support in the media. This tells me a lot and I will follow the further development. Such a coin seems to me promising.
Avalinatharo

Activity: 252

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 09:55:04 AM

The project has a solid list of partners and support in the media. This tells me a lot and I will follow the further development. Such a coin seems to me promising.
Yes, all this looks very promising and such a coin should be really in demand.
Ferayleyos

Activity: 107

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 10:02:24 AM
Merited by kenanzz (1)

Yes, all this looks very promising and such a coin should be really in demand.
The team has many professionals. I believe developers will be able to implement the project so that the coin will have a good value for a long time.
Vivinthosh

Activity: 133

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 10:05:31 AM

I saw the information that the bonus tokens will be blocked for a period of 3 months. Here we are talking about tokens that were bought in pre-ico?
Uncelderna

Activity: 129

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 10:09:13 AM

The project has good ratings and a large community that is interested in selling tokens. I would also like to participate in the investment, and will wait for the release of ICO.
Queregaett

Activity: 139

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 10:12:49 AM

To which countries do you orient your project more? The US often uses the lease of assets. Who else will be among the first? So far this market is developing.
snos-boss

Activity: 448
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 10:36:02 AM

To which countries do you orient your project more? The US often uses the lease of assets. Who else will be among the first? So far this market is developing.
The European Community also uses rental assets very often. I think that the Layer Protocol application will help to develop this sphere and not only in this region.
Letopisets

Activity: 308

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 11:30:49 AM

The European Community also uses rental assets very often. I think that the Layer Protocol application will help to develop this sphere and not only in this region.
Yes, the application must change this area and make the management itself simple and safe
Badamainleyd

Activity: 336

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 01:30:33 PM

Yes, the application must change this area and make the management itself simple and safe
I hope it will be so. I want to buy tokens for myself. I think this will help me a lot and I want to make money on this
Berthiracha

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 01:43:47 PM

Hello, when will the announcements regarding the program bounty and airdrop? I would like to start with them. It will be just fine.
PchelkaMaja95

Activity: 448

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 01:55:58 PM

We must start where the paying capacity of the population is higher. So the project will quickly get the first profit and the price of tokens will quickly go up.
Bureatonic

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 02:02:19 PM

We must start where the paying capacity of the population is higher. So the project will quickly get the first profit and the price of tokens will quickly go up.
It's too early to judge this. I did not see anything from the developers except the list of partners. I would like to see the alpha version of the application.
Chatelleyma

Activity: 364

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 02:08:05 PM

It's too early to judge this. I did not see anything from the developers except the list of partners. I would like to see the alpha version of the application.
Well, investments are needed to create a quality product. So you'll have to wait a little before running the alpha version.
Gryosletul

Activity: 151

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 03:00:25 PM

Nevertheless, the partners openly talk about cooperation and interest in the project. I think the result will be impressive and the application will help simple users to access services that pay attention to the reputation.
Elliabinhu

Activity: 135

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 03:03:21 PM

The position of the partners is clear to me. They want to get the finished product faster. They invested in the project in the early stages of sale? After all, the first stage of sales is mentioned in the description.
Xtontimetr

Activity: 141

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 03:22:05 PM

I now see a good project that has provided a lot of information. How will the sale of ICO and completion of the development, we can learn only after the end of sales.
persefona

Activity: 476

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 03:25:10 PM

Layer Protocol will be able to create a system of reputation and stimulation for the development of companies operating within the economy of co-consumption around the world.
choice84

Activity: 378

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 03:39:22 PM

The project looks quite realistic and requires tools to implement it. I think the software is often offered through ICO projects. That's a good idea.
Kietzman_Diane

Activity: 50

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 04:06:45 PM

Hello, !
It's really great platform.
Irreproachable idea, sensible activity!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: