Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 02:56:41 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: all finished  (Read 16566 times)
yomamanodros

Activity: 91
Merit: 10

“Create Your Decentralized Life”

View Profile
December 03, 2013, 07:02:38 PM

In case of non-delivery:

• This group buy will be refunded if the miners are not delivered- share holders can elect to wait further.

Misc.:

This line implies that if the delivery is late, refunds will be offered or you can choose to wait

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
thomas_s

Activity: 574
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 03, 2013, 07:06:18 PM

In case of non-delivery:

• This group buy will be refunded if the miners are not delivered- share holders can elect to wait further.

Misc.:

This line implies that if the delivery is late, refunds will be offered or you can choose to wait
Contracts + implying doesn't = good.

Non delivery can mean that HashFast doesn't delivery in time, and the hashfast date was end of December (from when they first opened orders)
LittleD

Activity: 560

StayFocus and LIVE

View Profile
December 03, 2013, 07:14:07 PM

In case of non-delivery:

Misc.:

Nice! Smiley

Fallow me on Twitter  ~ Please donate for a cup of Coffee 1KtqBcK7dVPjFugCcCM7G2MGzTZaQH1FTQ Smiley
https://www.cryptsy.com/users/register?refid=11253 ~ StayFocus!
malvino

Activity: 115

View Profile WWW
December 03, 2013, 07:15:22 PM

Non delivery can mean that HashFast doesn't delivery in time, and the hashfast date was end of December (from when they first opened orders)

Is that written somewhere? Why should I know that? When I bought the share no one told me that… If that where specified I wouldn't buy the share…

LittleD

StayFocus and LIVE

View Profile
December 03, 2013, 07:18:28 PM

Is that written somewhere? Why should I know that? When I bought the share no one told me that… If that where specified I wouldn't buy the share…

alright alright... where's waldo :?)

Fallow me on Twitter  ~ Please donate for a cup of Coffee 1KtqBcK7dVPjFugCcCM7G2MGzTZaQH1FTQ Smiley
#BiT_pOL

Activity: 133
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 03, 2013, 10:03:41 PM

I just do not get which part of the name "group buy" you guys do not get. Yes it does suck that HF did not deliver yet.

Just please stop whining!

+1
LittleD

StayFocus and LIVE

View Profile
December 03, 2013, 11:56:31 PM

I just do not get which part of the name "group buy" you guys do not get. Yes it does suck that HF did not deliver yet.

Just please stop whining!

+1

haa, what would this world be if you would stop your whinings... so #BiT_pOL you just want me to  bend over and take it Huh  Shocked We have to keep our account admins accountable and honest Smiley. Group Buy Account Admins are making a living of bro's buying shares. Account admins should welcome any complaint and have good customer service for there share holders. BTC tomorrow can be worth $2000+, Account admins are not holding $100 dollars any more.

Hi waldo, can you please reply to some of the comment we share holders have ?
Thanks Bro  Cheesy  Cool

malvino

View Profile WWW
December 04, 2013, 08:57:19 AM

I know where our Bitcoins are…

Why did you change now the refund terms in this new share buy, if those you put before where so clear (for you)?

malvino

View Profile WWW
December 05, 2013, 09:29:24 AM

Waldo, now I'm very serious about that.

Show me your arguments on the paper and looking at your own terms why you don't have to refund us… Don't say "Hashfast will refund us on 2014" because that's not specified in your terms. Read them and explain me why I'm wrong.

I didn't find any, and yes, your fault was not include the date of the refund, as you made in your new share sell (why did you change the terms?). But that's not our problem and we bought a share of a machine that would be shipped on november and if not we'll get a refund. Be honest and refund us, you know we are right.

yomamanodros

Activity: 91

“Create Your Decentralized Life”

View Profile
December 05, 2013, 10:48:26 PM

Nothings changed. HF gives me coins- you guys get yours. Simple as that. But please, feel free to make the same argument so I can reply with the same answer.

This is not an explanation at all.  You are deliberately avoiding a real response our legitimate concerns.

If you had stated explicitly that refunds would be issued if Hash Fast didn't deliver by Dec. 31, this wouldn't be an issue.  The fact is that you didn't state this, you stated that the miner would be delivered by late Nov and in the case of non delivery, refunds would be issued with the option of waiting for the miner.  

KnCMiner said that if they do not ship by Mar 14' they will refund.. So that is why that date is there. If they change their terms, I'll change mine. Again, simple as that.

You are comparing HashFast GB vs a KnCMiner GB.. uh?...  Roll Eyes

It is not as simple as that! We are making an agreement with you, not the company supplying the miner! You purchased the miner with your own money and then offered shares to us. You called it a group buy, but you bought it, not us. You sold us shares of your miner.

The point that that he is making is that you supplied an actual date for the KnCminer GB refunds. In this GB you only stated the expected delivery date. By not stating an actual date for refunds you lead people to believe that the expected delivery date is also the refund date. This is definitely the impression I got, and I'm sure that many others also believed this when they placed their order.

I now realize that trusting you with my money wasn't the smartest thing I have ever done, but you need to respond to our concerns in a more concrete way than the way you have so far!

malvino

View Profile WWW
December 05, 2013, 11:56:35 PM

Nothings changed. HF gives me coins- you guys get yours. Simple as that. But please, feel free to make the same argument so I can reply with the same answer.

This is not an explanation at all.  You are deliberately avoiding a real response our legitimate concerns.

If you had stated explicitly that refunds would be issued if Hash Fast didn't deliver by Dec. 31, this wouldn't be an issue.  The fact is that you didn't state this, you stated that the miner would be delivered by late Nov and in the case of non delivery, refunds would be issued with the option of waiting for the miner.  

KnCMiner said that if they do not ship by Mar 14' they will refund.. So that is why that date is there. If they change their terms, I'll change mine. Again, simple as that.

It is not as simple as that! We are making an agreement with you, not the company supplying the miner! You purchased the miner with your own money and then offered shares to us. You called it a group buy, but you bought it, not us. You sold us shares of your miner.

The point that that he is making is that you supplied an actual date for the KnCminer GB refunds. In this GB you only stated the expected delivery date. By not stating an actual date for refunds you lead people to believe that the expected delivery date is also the refund date. This is definitely the impression I got, and I'm sure that many others also believed this when they placed their order.

I now realize that trusting you with my money wasn't the smartest thing I have ever done, but you need to respond to our concerns in a more concrete way than the way you have so far!

I completely agree with you yomamanodros… Waldo is giving us once again his childish answers ignoring all the things we are demanding…

LittleD

StayFocus and LIVE

View Profile
December 06, 2013, 06:36:32 AM

agree :!)

malvino

View Profile WWW
December 09, 2013, 11:35:10 AM

And?Huh?

LittleD

StayFocus and LIVE

View Profile
December 09, 2013, 08:43:48 PM

And?Huh?

Dude waldo is not going to give u your money back bcus that would mean he would have do refund everyone else and he probably used your BTC to buy another rig Sad so best thing you can do is just live with it for now and see what happens with KnCminer Sad sry bro

stex2009
Legendary

Activity: 1134
Merit: 1000

View Profile
December 09, 2013, 09:01:14 PM

Dude waldo is not going to give u your money back bcus that would mean he would have do refund everyone else and he probably used your BTC to buy another rig Sad so best thing you can do is just live with it for now and see what happens with KnCminer Sad sry bro

I thought waldo already paid for this device ?
LittleD

StayFocus and LIVE

View Profile
December 09, 2013, 09:14:35 PM

I Believe so Smiley but KnCminer is late and everyone is growing inpatient Sad 

LittleD

StayFocus and LIVE

View Profile
December 09, 2013, 10:14:25 PM

So this justifies you making up lies and accusations? You need to calm down. Theres hundreds of shareholders in the same position as you- but only you and 2 others seem to not understand logic. The situation is out of my hands unless they refund us or they ship. That's like the 17th time I've said that. 200 other people understand it, why can't the 3 of you?

Thanks for the reply waldo, I'm not trying to offend you and yes I do believe your using our btc to buy more miners (Unless you have 1000BTC in your wallet to buy them so often) but I don't really care how your doing it Smiley honest:!)(as long as I get what I payed for:) and I don't care if the miners are late and I know that its out of your hands. Your making a living out of us trusting you with our BTC and your doing a goooooood job at, Honest!) But don't think I wont speak my mind and tell it like it is (I don't care if you get offended). I am a very forward guy and defend people for a living so im not afraid to get my hand dirty. So again you should welcome any good or negative feed back from your BTC share holders.
God Bless YOU Waldo!)

LittleD

StayFocus and LIVE

View Profile
December 09, 2013, 10:39:11 PM

So this justifies you making up lies and accusations? You need to calm down. Theres hundreds of shareholders in the same position as you- but only you and 2 others seem to not understand logic. The situation is out of my hands unless they refund us or they ship. That's like the 17th time I've said that. 200 other people understand it, why can't the 3 of you?

Thanks for the reply waldo, I'm not trying to offend you and yes I do believe your using our btc to buy more miners (Unless you have 1000BTC in your wallet to buy them so often) but I don't really care how your doing it Smiley honest:!)(as long as I get what I payed for:) and I don't care if the miners are late and I know that its our of your hands. Your making a living out of us trusting you with our BTC and your doing a goooooood job at, Honest!) But don't think I wont speak my mind and tell it like it is (I don't care if you get offended). I am a very forward guy and defend people for a living so im not afraid to get my hand dirty. So again you should welcome any good or negative feed back from you BTC share holders.
God Bless YOU Waldo!)

Either you're the biggest troll or you are the most uninformed investor I've ever dealt with. Or maybe you're 14 years old? I don't know. I'm at a loss of words for how ignorant and oblivious you are to this whole situation. One more dumbass outburst from you and you're getting ignored.

To all other shareholders who understand common sense- You know what the deal is. December 31st they ship or we get our BTC back from HashFast and I issue refunds with that BTC. Only reply you guys will see from me in here from now on will only be news regarding shipping or a refund come December 31st.  Cool

It's you're btw.
wow ~ ok, do what you think is best for you! but I have 7.5 BTC invested with you. If you want to give me a refund that would probably be best and you can just keep 1btc for all your troubles Smiley. you can send the btc to this address 1SYFcusAXnhqsaE14Sx4ZrtDxu5bG6X9Q . Please let me know what you would like to do waldo.  

TxID: 26c0f80efd5eab993b25714b2d6edacc2e507fd68baa68c5e84a4992c14a1637   (3BTC)

TxID: 32635a75c1750e66e48210add30c91d27233bec8e0ed786fbdcdfc4a9cfaec1e  (4.5BTC)

Thanks for all you help.

itod
Legendary

Activity: 1974
Merit: 1076

^ Will code for Bitcoins

View Profile
December 09, 2013, 11:39:04 PM

wow ~ ok, do what you think is best for you! but I have 7.5 BTC invested with you. If you want to give me a refund that would probably be best and you can just keep 1btc for all your troubles Smiley. you can send the btc to this address 1SYFcusAXnhqsaE14Sx4ZrtDxu5bG6X9Q . Please let me know what you would like to do waldo.  

TxID: 32635a75c1750e66e48210add30c91d27233bec8e0ed786fbdcdfc4a9cfaec1e  (4.5BTC)

Thanks for all you help.

Stop your childish manipulations and bitching, it's boring to see new posts in this thread, opening it hoping for some valuable info and finding this nonsense, day by day. You will not manipulate your way to some BTC, there's 0 logic in your writings.
LittleD

StayFocus and LIVE

View Profile
December 10, 2013, 12:03:47 AM

Thanks for all you help.

Stop your childish manipulations and bitching, it's boring to see new posts in this thread, opening it hoping for some valuable info and finding this nonsense, day by day. You will not manipulate your way to some BTC, there's 0 logic in your writings.
Nope! this is not true Smiley I am happy with all of my GBs Smiley I just speak my mind and I don't let anyone bully me around Smiley

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: