Bitcoin Forum
May 13, 2024, 10:43:23 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: mining or trading??HELP ME!!!  (Read 1952 times)
lutfor

Activity: 270
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
February 24, 2018, 08:12:04 PM

I think trading is the batter options for you. If you don't have proper knowledge & large amount of investment capacity then mining is not best choice for you. So just go with trading platform & try to give your 100% dedication on it. Hope you will do your best.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Be very wary of relying on JavaScript for security on crypto sites. The site can change the JavaScript at any time unless you take unusual precautions, and browsers are not generally known for their airtight security.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Kizaki

Activity: 413
Merit: 250

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 08:14:30 PM

I'm newbie ,
im selected get bitcoin,how to get....!
 Helpfull

Mining is not that profitable compared years ago. If you can set up a mining rig, which is expensive as to you need to conaider a lot of things such as: electricity cost, maintenance, cooling system, and space where you will set up, you can surely get your ROI in a shorter term. If not, you can consider trading.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
wack slacker

Activity: 966
Merit: 102

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 01:21:28 PM

I'm newbie ,
 Helpfull

Mining is not that profitable compared years ago. If you can set up a mining rig, which is expensive as to you need to conaider a lot of things such as: electricity cost, maintenance, cooling system, and space where you will set up, you can surely get your ROI in a shorter term. If not, you can consider trading.
There are now many miners linked together that make up huge systems of production and production. They organize into a team and research to find ways to optimize their system. It's a really smart strategy. There are too many minners love. I think with modern technology, when companies are coming out with dedicated chips to exploit cryptocurrency to penetrate the market, things will become more difficult.
zentdex

Activity: 196
Merit: 274

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 01:24:51 PM

First of all you need to read a lot more, it is good that you begin by asking question rather than going to the forest alone without a warning and necessary preparation. Both of the two is good, and if you chooses to go into mining there is a huge chance that you will need to trade your mined crypto later. As of the moment I could recommend go into trading at first because mining could be different in the next few months or year due to the Cobra effect.
cryp24x

Activity: 1190
Merit: 253

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 02:46:30 PM

If you have the correct hardware and affordable electricity prices at you place , then I  would  say mining could be quite profitable too.
But trading could get you a huge profit for your investment. On any day I would go with trading over mining. Cheers!

I go with these but if your electricity is expensive, I think it is better to learn trading.  These two option, trading and mining have different set of risk.  The only difference is that if you buy Bitcoin and trade it, you actually hold your reward, while if you setup a mining rig, you are waiting for your reward to get ROI.  We can get bankrupt on both option, but if you manage to learn trading than setting up mining, it is more earth friendly since you do not have to open up a sets of gadget and start producing heat.
lesinset

Activity: 126
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 02:51:58 PM

For me, trading is easier for beginners. And getting free bitcoins from campaigns is an easy way to earn bitcoins for trading.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   NTOK   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
GLOBAL DECENTRALIZED ECOSYSTEM FOR CONTINUING EDUCATION (https://ntok.io)
Opnsrc

Activity: 1064
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 04:05:50 AM

I'm newbie ,
 Helpfull

I think mining is much better than any other activity on the cryptocurrency market. But there are some rules about mining. It is necessary to buy special equipment now for mining Bitcoin that’s why it has sense to mine any other coins.
potzpotz

Activity: 126

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 04:13:40 AM

I'm newbie ,
 Helpfull

For me i rather for trading because a month  a go your money gonna double it's value
pxo.011

Activity: 266
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 04:44:03 AM

may i suggest something?? first start on bounty so the money you will invest in mining or trading is not a problem anymore second you should think twice , if you do trading you can earn money and after earning dont stop trading while you can do both of them trading while mining is sounds so good yeah?
jerrysmith

Activity: 154

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 04:54:29 AM

Mining equipment is quite expensive. Trading is better because any amount of money you can invest according to your budget.on the other hand mining equipment have an huge cost most importantly electricity costing is the main. If you can easily manage electricity costing and equipment costing you can start mining . My personal opinion if you are new in crypto world at first you learn both and take wise decession.
xtc18

Activity: 24
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
February 26, 2018, 05:10:33 AM

You can do both, trading for short term - mid term income and mining for long term hodl. I recommend trading on binance only trade high volume coins and learn to use indicators in advance view to read the market.

You do not need any special equipment to start mining today, I have my CPU an older 4 core i7 mine votecoin and gain over 160 coins on the pool in my signature. This is a zkSNARKs coin like zcash and will be worth a lot more in the future, snowgem is also cpu minable another good new zkSNARKs coin that will gain a lot by end of year. You can also use any gpu if you got one for more coins and hodl for a year or two. REMEMBER bitcoin too was cpu minable and worth few cents like these  coins listed.
nightfury

Activity: 392
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 05:27:53 AM

There’s absolutely no problems with that as long as you have much of money to start with. Go on both will be great  choice because you can just leave your mining rig working while you are also doing the trading.

██████████████████████ ▀▄ Platio ▄▀ ██████████████████████
[TELEGRAM]│Smart Banking Ecosystem for crypto, fiat and│[FACEBOOK]
[TWITTER] │stocks, based on EOS blockchain technology │ [MEDIUM]
ronafurw

Activity: 420
Merit: 102

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 05:32:00 AM

I'm newbie ,
 Helpfull

If you have enough money to invest in mining and your electricity is lower price then o prefer to mining anykind of coins. Mining is not risky except you le mining rig is broken or damage other than that your surely get your profit aftee a few months of mining.
See your pocket dude! Simplest is it. For any reason if someone is worried among few choices then without wasting anytime go for preferences and their related realities. Like in such case as mentioned earlier, just have a little survey about whether you have much lower price of electricity that you can afford after having profit or loss for the first time, then go for this. Else, stay away.
maulana rifai

Activity: 331
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 05:41:21 AM

Trading is better for many people because trading is a lot and it's a big gain here once the coin you bought and the price is higher and I think that tradin and mining are just fine because mining really really is big investment and many more items you will need.

for trading and mining, indeed trading and mining profits very much. both sides require a lot of capital and many risks. and that I follow now is mining because mining is more profitable than trading.
Ambrosius

Activity: 196
Merit: 2

“Revolutionising Marketing and Loyalty”

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 05:45:31 AM

You need to learn how to type in English correctly dude.
If you asked is it mining or trading, which is worth it to do I will say you better to do trading to get bitcoin. Mining needs a lot of money and you have to know all about mining, which is not east to learn for beginner. Its your choices but for newbie like try to trade than mining.

MobileBridge Momentum Token Sale
▬  https://momentumtoken.io/  ▬
Revolutionising Marketing & Loyalty
JL421

Activity: 812
Merit: 510

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 05:47:23 AM

It's simple to understand mining is for those who are able to afford the right technology , who have a good knowledge related to coding , who has cheap electricity available and is profitable in long run
If this doesn't apply to you then do trading
blitz18

Activity: 248

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 05:52:11 AM

You must understand first how mining works and doing trading. Mining if you have funds you can setup on your expected profit. You know both has the risks to earned profit. If you doesnt know how to earned well, studies well on mining or trading in which of these you can get earnings.
lablab03

Activity: 1064
Merit: 112

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 06:05:05 AM

Make some research first mate around the internet to gain more information about your question and also to how to prevent risk situation 'cause mining and trading is too risky . And also base on my research, for now both is not profitable , but it depends if you have a large amount to invest in mining or if you have a good hardware for it . And on trading it depends also what manner you want to trade such long term and short term, cuase the market is not yet stable. For more information try to make some research mate.  Regards
Choyor

Activity: 672
Merit: 105

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 06:15:11 AM

I think if you are still hesitant, you can try to invest your money first, when you learn all the concepts and Bitcoin system, if you already understand about tradding, mining and profit and risk, then you can run your initial plan. Good luck.
Alexmagn84

Activity: 517

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 06:18:14 AM

I'm newbie ,
 Helpfull

I thinks trading is the best with me. I always get success for trading. If you can choose trading. I hope you will get eran huge money.

Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: