Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 02:23:18 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Need a 24 hr loan for 1-1.5 BTC.  (Read 868 times)
fuggedit (OP)

Activity: 126
Merit: 100

Do as I say to do--But don't. (Mind Blown)

View Profile WWW
September 25, 2013, 07:38:39 AM

In dire need of someone who can lend me the above amt's immediately. I have alot of neccessities I need to meet in the next 24hrs and I need to supplement my liquid cash holdings. I am planning on selling these on my trusted Localbitcoin acct only with cash deposit. I have coins in transfer atm (over 5 ) but they wont be here soon enough to cover some urgent daily things and I need to just bite the bullet and pay for an advance. I will be able to pay a flat 15 bucks plus a 5%vig on top of that for however much volume the loan you wish is. As far as escrow, I would be open to most anything that could work in a short time frame as poss. I am a reliable member I think and I have LBC account and verified PayPal, and Facebook, ID, college login and email, etc  Open to negotiations, but not to scams.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Your bitcoin is secured in a way that is physically impossible for others to access, no matter for what reason, no matter how good the excuse, no matter a majority of miners, no matter what." -- Greg Maxwell
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
austin

Activity: 584
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 25, 2013, 07:47:06 AM

In dire need of someone who can lend me the above amt's immediately. I have alot of neccessities I need to meet in the next 24hrs and I need to supplement my liquid cash holdings. I am planning on selling these on my trusted Localbitcoin acct only with cash deposit. I have coins in transfer atm (over 5 ) but they wont be here soon enough to cover some urgent daily things and I need to just bite the bullet and pay for an advance. I will be able to pay a flat 15 bucks plus a 5%vig on top of that for however much volume the loan you wish is. As far as escrow, I would be open to most anything that could work in a short time frame as poss. I am a reliable member I think and I have LBC account and verified PayPal, and Facebook, ID, college login and email, etc  Open to negotiations, but not to scams.
Do you have collateral?
bitcoin44me

Activity: 252

MARKETPLACE FOR PAID ADVICE LIVE BROADCASTS

View Profile
September 25, 2013, 10:56:47 AM

I have coins in transfer atm (over 5 ) but they wont be here soon enough to cover some urgent daily things and I need to just bite the bullet and pay for an advance.

Seems fishy, if you have some urgent need for cash, which I can understand, why did you even buy over 5 btc? Lol.
And now, you want btc to convert it to fiat ...

Does not make any sense.
You should go to a bank, and ask for a loan there.

BitcoinLeader

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
September 25, 2013, 11:56:44 AM

I can loan you ~1.5 BTC in fiat money using Paypal.

1. I will send you $150 dollar.
2. You pay me back $150 + 5% ($7.5) + $15 flat = $172.5 within 48 hours as a "GIFT".

It is important you send it back as a Gift as you don't need to be able to file a dispute when sending the money back.

I have two questions for you:
1. How are you able to pay me back after 24 hours?
2. What do you offer when you are not able to pay me back within 48 hours?

Boelens

Activity: 672
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 25, 2013, 12:03:17 PM

Without collateral this isn't happening.
KWH
Legendary

Activity: 1904
Merit: 1045

In Collateral I Trust.

View Profile
September 25, 2013, 12:10:05 PM

2. You pay me back $150 + 5% ($7.5) + $15 flat = $172.5 within 48 hours as a "GIFT".

It is important you send it back as a Gift as you don't need to be able to file a dispute when sending the money back.

Gift funded via CC can result in a charge back. Claims of hacking or identity theft can have the same results.

When the subject of buying BTC with Paypal comes up, I often remember this: 

Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results.

Albert Einstein
fuggedit (OP)

View Profile WWW
September 25, 2013, 01:42:13 PM

I was speculating and thought I would have the coins sooner to be able to flip a portion of them for RL expenses and save rest to sell higher. Miscalculated the time frame to be truthful. I am open to suggestions on a deal.

BitcoinLeader

View Profile WWW
September 25, 2013, 01:49:28 PM

I was speculating and thought I would have the coins sooner to be able to flip a portion of them for RL expenses and save rest to sell higher. Miscalculated the time frame to be truthful. I am open to suggestions on a deal.

So what would be the correct time frame? Shouldn't you update the OP ?

fuggedit (OP)

View Profile WWW
September 25, 2013, 01:50:00 PM

I'm receptive, 1), I have coins impending on transfer for immediate repayment. 2) I have several electronics/goods listed in this thread:https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=294974.0;topicseen I was trying to see if I could get a few decent offers on those but if for some reason it defaulted (which would be nigh improbable) you would get the amount in goods. I can contact John K. or is that necc? It will be for literally 1/2 a day.

fuggedit (OP)

View Profile WWW
September 25, 2013, 01:53:04 PM

You would have the loan repaid by tomorrow, the 26th, apprx 7-9am.

BitcoinLeader

View Profile WWW
September 25, 2013, 04:39:54 PM

You would have the loan repaid by tomorrow, the 26th, apprx 7-9am.

Ok well you should probably find somebody else because I was offering a Paypal loan and you PM me about you're planning to get BTC from me. Also please keep negotiations in this thread instead of PM.

Professor James Moriarty
aka TheTortoise

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 25, 2013, 04:41:21 PM

If you ask me this is a legit loan , I mean if OP can manage to prove he can cash out tomorrow there is no need to not give him a loan with a decent rate Cheesy

Well there is one need , if you dont have the coins like me Cheesy
monbux
Legendary

Activity: 1736
Merit: 1029

View Profile WWW
September 25, 2013, 08:33:15 PM

I have coins in transfer atm (over 5 ) but they wont be here soon enough to cover some urgent daily things and I need to just bite the bullet and pay for an advance.

Seems fishy, if you have some urgent need for cash, which I can understand, why did you even buy over 5 btc? Lol.
And now, you want btc to convert it to fiat ...

Does not make any sense.
You should go to a bank, and ask for a loan there.

If you have proof that you OWN this 5 btc, and it's on the way, show us, people might lend you.  If not, it's an obvious scam, people stay away. 
That's right, look how fast I jump to conclusions Smiley
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: