Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 10:07:41 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] AIRDROP | MASTERNODE | X11 | LOW PREMINE | IDAPAY for innovation!  (Read 8831 times)
Crazy Horse

Activity: 70
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
March 07, 2018, 07:56:17 PM
Last edit: March 13, 2018, 02:02:56 PM by Crazy Horse

Please retain the Chinese translation, if you need you can private letter me.

Hi "sfdseew" and thank in advance for the interest on IDA PAY project and community !

The translation in Chinese has already been completed, but thanks to your support, if you want you can get it here: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3013643

For a fast response, support or informations, please join to our official IDA PAY Channel on Discord !

Join our official Discord group: https://discord.gg/XgPWEnu

Thank you.

IDA PAY Team !
Unlike traditional banking where clients have only a few account numbers, with Bitcoin people can create an unlimited number of accounts (addresses). This can be used to easily track payments, and it improves anonymity.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Crazy Horse

View Profile WWW
March 07, 2018, 07:57:52 PM
Last edit: March 19, 2018, 11:27:08 PM by Crazy Horse

Is there any link of your website and whitepaper? I want to know more about this project. Thanks

you need to add a whitepaper to increase the quality of this project and to attract participants to join to support the success of this project thanks. Tongue

Hi "cryptoglenn" and "wind111" thanks for your interest on IDA PAY project and community.

The IDA PAY whitepaper is on our list of what to do right now, and we are currently working on the realization of the website of IDA PAY that will happen in the next days while in the immediate moment we are discussing what should be the first Exchange that as you know is very important as a choice.

I'll post the latest update related to the choice of the first Exchange that you can also find on our official group on Discord:

"Hi, we will be in discussions with exchange teams in the next days. For now, we’d like to get into Crypto-Bridge as we like the fact that it is decentralized. Their listing fee is 1 BTC for 7-12 days and 3 BTC for 24 hours. Of course, we feel that the fast-track option would be better for everyone.

We are also looking for a second exchange, please let us know your suggestions."

Thank you.

IDA PAY Team !
alex-26.2k18

Activity: 148

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 08:25:12 PM

the distribution table of the airdrop does not open ((
Crazy Horse

View Profile WWW
March 07, 2018, 08:57:26 PM
Last edit: March 13, 2018, 02:02:28 PM by Crazy Horse

the distribution table of the airdrop does not open ((

Hi "alex-26.2k18" you can explain yourself better, thank you !

For a fast response, support or informations, please join to our official IDA PAY Channel on Discord !

Thank you.

IDA PAY Team !
xiaopihai

Activity: 173
Merit: 13

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 04:47:40 AM

Discord:
Type: DISCORD
ID: @tang#1812
IDA PAY adress: CwVc8pKt9hdwg7WuBm2eYMWjgb4CEb5T6J

Block Explorer:
Type: BLOCK EXPLORER
Block Explorer: http://doufen.com:3001

Mining Pool:
Type: MINING POOL
Mining: http://doufen.com
Pool position: 3st

Did the mineral pool and block browsers have no rewards at the?
I didn't get any reward, a swindle coin, a loud laugh
big_daddy

Activity: 1652
Merit: 583

xUSD - The PRIVATE stable coin - Haven Protocol

View Profile WWW
March 08, 2018, 08:59:46 AM

https://p2p-coins.pro/user/masternodes?cc=55

jump in a shared masternode, we can make big profits together

Regards.

If you don't believe it or don't get it, I don't have the time to try to convince you, sorry.
alhaji142
Copper Member

Activity: 168
Merit: 2

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 02:06:57 PM

Seems the spreadsheet havent been updated for sometime now.  Angry
mr_lenar

Activity: 53

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 02:16:00 PM

why x11? why? All this could be implemented on a normal algorithm and would be 10 times better.
PiJellyPin

Activity: 280
Merit: 11

Read the comments instead of here!!!

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 09:27:54 PM

get on the train Cheesy 1 ida = 20000 sat Cheesy no problem at all ^^ it will goto moon!
MofoMF

Activity: 320
Merit: 101

Mai bine mort,decat asa de viu! *TM

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 10:16:55 PM

The wallet is available and can be downloaded from: https://github.com/idapay/idapay.
Where can i find the compiled wallet ?

eTitanium [ETIT] Blockchain Cryptocurrency
WebsiteWhitepaperBlock ExplorerDownloadRoadmapForumPool
MofoMF

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 10:27:34 PM

This is a really big bullshit from the IdaPay team,if i want to mine this coin,first i need to compile this piece of shit wallet no ?
When  i`ll try to compile it,i bet it will take me a few hours,then i have to get the nodes and for sure i`ll  have none.
Then i`ll have to wait 2-3 days for sync in order  to get my address where to receive the coins, and guess what!
By the time I will have had completed the puzzle, difficulty will have been x30-100 times higher and I'd be mining shit!
So this is a 2018 premine joke.
ENJOY

MofoMF

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 11:49:14 PM

Bucuresti - Today at 12:12 AM
from where can i take the compiled wallet ?
Crazy Horse - Today at 12:19 AM
@Bucuresti Hi,

This is the link for the IDA PSAY wallet for Windows and for Ubuntu - Linux:

https://github.com/idapay/idapay/releases/tag/v0.1.3(edited)
GitHub
idapay/idapay
Contribute to idapay development by creating an account on GitHub.

Bucuresti - Today at 12:31 AM
lol
i have win64 not 32
This is a really big bullshit from the IdaPay team,if i want to mine this coin,first i need to compile this piece of shit wallet no ?
When  ill try to compile it,i bet it will take me a few hours,then i have to get the nodes and for sure ill  have none.
Then i`ll have to wait 2-3 days for sync in order  to get my address where to receive the coins, and guess what!
By the time I will have had completed the puzzle, difficulty will have been x30-100 times higher and I'd be mining shit!
ENJOY
Crazy Horse - Today at 12:47 AM
@Bucuresti Hear me well:

First of all, before speaking, then think and then speak in a polite way because this is a community and not the public baths of a station and here nobody is willing to take your free insults !

The wallet is for Windows 32 bit and is also working perfectly with Windows 64 bit.

Try to be polite otherwise i'll ban you right away.

I think i was very clear !!!(edited)
Bucuresti - Today at 1:21 AM
Do u really think it matters if you ban me ,its democracy i can say what ever i want,if youre that dumb to ban me,means you got a problem
At least,we know the same english = bad one!
You should be like "honey" ,remember that we are the investors and the people who can rise this coin,not you.
So first of all,you should think before writing,it`s like a customer care service,the client allways is right!
"The client is allways right"
"The client is always right"
I had more than 3 years an website with more than 30k users ,my own website and i also had to answer 170-200 tickets per day
I never was rude to them,even if they would  say stupid  things!
So @Crazy Horse  Hear me well: don`t you ever,but every,be rude with a client!
I also thin i was very clear!!!
think*
Also i`ll be saving this awesome conversation to show other people if you decide to be a drastic MODERATOR

----------------------
This is from discord channel,the moderator ban-killed me Cheesy

Crazy Horse

View Profile WWW
March 08, 2018, 11:58:44 PM
Last edit: March 13, 2018, 02:02:08 PM by Crazy Horse

The wallet is available and can be downloaded from: https://github.com/idapay/idapay.

When  i`ll try to compile it,i bet it will take me a few hours,then i have to get the nodes and for sure i`ll  have none.
Then i`ll have to wait 2-3 days for sync in order  to get my address where to receive the coins, and guess what!
ENJOY

@Bucuresti Hi,

GitHub
idapay/idapay

lol
i have win64 not 32
When  ill try to compile it,i bet it will take me a few hours,then i have to get the nodes and for sure ill  have none.
ENJOY
@Bucuresti Hear me well:

First of all, before speaking, then think and then speak in a polite way because this is a community and not the public baths of a station and here nobody is willing to take your free insults !

The wallet is for Windows 32 bit and is also working perfectly with Windows 64 bit.

Do u really think it matters if you ban me ,its democracy i can say what ever i want,if youre that dumb to ban me,means you got a problem
You should be like "honey" ,remember that we are the investors and the people who can rise this coin,not you.
So first of all,you should think before writing,it`s like a customer care service,the client allways is right!
I had more than 3 years an website with more than 30k users ,my own website and i also had to answer 170-200 tickets per day
I never was rude to them,even if they would  say stupid  things!
So @Crazy Horse  Hear me well: don`t you ever,but every,be rude with a client!
think*
Also i`ll be saving this awesome conversation to show other people if you decide to be a drastic MODERATOR

----------------------

Hi, Mr. "MofoMF",

I have already ban you from the official channel of IDA PAY on Discord because no one in a channel hosting a project and a community can speak vulgarly and offend the people who work hard at a project like you did for free.

I'm glad you've posted the transcript of the conversation and i confirm it in full, you're a rude and vulgar person and i have responded firmly and decisively and i'll answer you so a thousand times.

For us education is first of all because we have nothing to hide and we are always polite, kind and available to everyone, but the rude and vulgar people like you do not tolerate it at all.

On the official channel of IDA PAY on Discord you asked a question and in a very kind, courteous and fast, you were told that the wallet is for Windows 32 bit but that it works perfectly even with Windows 64 bit.

You say that users are always right, we, on the other hand, think that educated people are always right.

So a rude person like you from us is not welcome in the IDA PAY community.

Everything here simple, clean, polite and clear.

Good day.

IDA PAY Team !
Crazy Horse

View Profile WWW
March 09, 2018, 12:27:42 AM
Last edit: March 13, 2018, 02:01:50 PM by Crazy Horse

Seems the spreadsheet havent been updated for sometime now.  Angry

Hi "alhaji142" this is the link with the latest update of the Proof of payments of IDA PAY Airdrops and Bounties:

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/e/2PACX-1vRdB6LEKq53Y3LIXjLezf_RhqXLc2s_Q5mQxmTIuHyeArERdMrk1I_P5MsRbGu0uJmmisR-CtlvVhIK/pubhtml#

We have already made 634 payments and distributed Airdrops and Bounties for a grand total of 23700 IDA coins !

If your payment has not yet arrived, we may have made a mistake, nobody is perfect and if it should be you just contact us on Discord and we will solve this mistake as soon as possible and very very quickly.

Thank you.

IDA PAY Team !
MofoMF

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 01:26:06 AM

ENJOY

@Bucuresti Hi,

GitHub
idapay/idapay

lol
i have win64 not 32
When  ill try to compile it,i bet it will take me a few hours,then i have to get the nodes and for sure ill  have none.
ENJOY
@Bucuresti Hear me well:

I never was rude to them,even if they would  say stupid  things!
So @Crazy Horse  Hear me well: don`t you ever,but every,be rude with a client!
think*

----------------------

Hi, Mr. "MofoMF",

I have already ban you from the official channel of IDA PAY on Discord because no one in a channel hosting a project and a community can speak vulgarly and offend the people who work hard at a project like you did for free.

I'm glad you've posted the transcript of the conversation and i confirm it in full, you're a rude and vulgar person and i have responded firmly and decisively and i'll answer you so a thousand times.

For us education is first of all because we have nothing to hide and we are always polite, kind and available to everyone, but the rude and vulgar people like you do not tolerate it at all.

On the official channel of IDA PAY on Discord you asked a question and in a very kind, courteous and fast, you were told that the wallet is for Windows 32 bit but that it works perfectly even with Windows 64 bit.

You say that users are always right, we, on the other hand, think that educated people are always right.

So a rude person like you from us is not welcome in the IDA PAY community.

Everything here simple, clean, polite and clear.

Good day.

If you`re dressed nice,cleaned nice,it dose`nt mean you`re nice!
It`s common for people to invest in projects made by FRUSTRATED people like your team.
See you at 10-100k market cap,i`m sure that you will never top it!

MofoMF

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 01:31:44 AM

I`m mining with E5/Core i7  24 Cores,i got shit in 2 hours...
Also,if i'm wrong,can you post more information ?!
Keep in mind that we got another 1500+ cryptocurrency to pick from,why should we read about this coin or watch it ?!

idapay (OP)

Activity: 14

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 01:43:54 AM

If you`re dressed nice,cleaned nice,it dose`nt mean you`re nice!
It`s common for people to invest in projects made by FRUSTRATED people like your team.
See you at 10-100k market cap,i`m sure that you will never top it!

I`m mining with E5/Core i7  24 Cores,i got shit in 2 hours...
Keep in mind that we got another 1500+ cryptocurrency to pick from,why should we read about this coin or watch it ?!

Hi MofoMf,

We stand by Crazy Horse's responses to you. You have absolutely no obligation to pick this coin, as you so eloquently said, many others will surely welcome you.

Thanks,
IdaPay team
MofoMF

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 02:01:28 AM

https://hash4.life/
Automatic payouts every hour
No registration required for pool

To Start Mining
Code:
-a x11 -o stratum+tcp://hash4.life:3533 -u WALLET -p c=IDA 

Explorer
https://hash4.life/explorer/IDA

Nodelist
https://hash4.life/explorer/peers?id=3491

Discord
https://discord.gg/aw7TaPG

hash4.life

[2018-03-08 17:32:17] CPU #4: 25.15 kH/s
[2018-03-08 17:32:17] CPU #1: 24.69 kH/s
[2018-03-08 17:32:17] CPU #3: 24.58 kH/s
[2018-03-08 17:32:47] CPU #4: 25.15 kH/s
[2018-03-08 17:32:47] accepted: 1/1 (diff 0.278), 149.90 kH/s yes!
[2018-03-08 17:33:21] CPU #5: 25.67 kH/s
[2018-03-08 17:33:21] CPU #2: 24.87 kH/s
[2018-03-08 17:33:22] CPU #3: 24.76 kH/s
[2018-03-08 17:33:22] CPU #0: 23.73 kH/s
[2018-03-08 17:33:22] CPU #1: 24.73 kH/s
[2018-03-08 17:33:25] Stratum difficulty set to 0.012
[2018-03-08 17:33:25] CPU #4: 25.23 kH/s
[2018-03-08 17:34:10] x11 block 4352, diff 242832.670
[2018-03-08 17:34:10] CPU #0: 23.68 kH/s
[2018-03-08 17:34:10] CPU #5: 25.61 kH/s
[2018-03-08 17:34:10] CPU #1: 24.80 kH/s
[2018-03-08 17:34:10] CPU #4: 25.29 kH/s
[2018-03-08 17:34:10] CPU #3: 24.78 kH/s
[2018-03-08 17:34:10] CPU #2: 24.96 kH/s
[2018-03-08 17:35:10] CPU #4: 25.44 kH/s
[2018-03-08 17:35:10] CPU #3: 24.87 kH/s
[2018-03-08 17:35:10] CPU #0: 23.72 kH/s
[2018-03-08 17:35:10] CPU #5: 25.64 kH/s
[2018-03-08 17:35:10] CPU #2: 24.85 kH/s
[2018-03-08 17:35:10] CPU #1: 24.67 kH/s

I`m not there ,i`m mining for the admin i guess..

BBosstone

Activity: 182
Merit: 4

Freelance German High Quality Translator

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 06:48:02 AM

@Bucuresti Hi,

GitHub
idapay/idapay

lol
i have win64 not 32
When  ill try to compile it,i bet it will take me a few hours,then i have to get the nodes and for sure ill  have none.
Then i`ll have to wait 2-3 days for sync in order  to get my address where to receive the coins, and guess what!
ENJOY
@Bucuresti Hear me well:

I never was rude to them,even if they would  say stupid  things!
So @Crazy Horse  Hear me well: don`t you ever,but every,be rude with a client!
think*

----------------------

I`m mining with E5/Core i7  24 Cores,i got shit in 2 hours...

Hi man,

that´s true. Why don´t go and pick one of those coins instead and let the People fomr IDAPAY do their stuff. The transcript of your chat log shows one thing only: Only because you are a "client" doesn´t mean you can act, communicate and behave like a jerk. Thing is, you are not even a client, but a part of the community.

Crazy_Horse has always been super polite and answered all my personal questions with due dilligence and competence. Based on your posts here I totally understand his decision to ban you from the discord.

Nevertheless I wish you all the best and I hope you find happiness and success with another cryptocurrency that does not bring out the worst of you. I don´t want to start imgagining that you would speak in the same tone with your friends and familiy.  

cosmo coin // The First High ROI, Airdropped
Masternodes Coin With Smart Contract Integration (https://cosmoscoin.co/)
Crazy Horse

View Profile WWW
March 09, 2018, 05:59:49 PM
Last edit: March 13, 2018, 02:01:25 PM by Crazy Horse

Hi man,

that´s true. Why don´t go and pick one of those coins instead and let the People fomr IDAPAY do their stuff. The transcript of your chat log shows one thing only: Only because you are a "client" doesn´t mean you can act, communicate and behave like a jerk. Thing is, you are not even a client, but a part of the community.

Crazy_Horse has always been super polite and answered all my personal questions with due dilligence and competence. Based on your posts here I totally understand his decision to ban you from the discord.

Nevertheless I wish you all the best and I hope you find happiness and success with another cryptocurrency that does not bring out the worst of you. I don´t want to start imgagining that you would speak in the same tone with your friends and familiy.

Hi "BBosstone", thank you very much for your words and for your support.

IDA PAY Team !
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: