Bitcoin Forum
June 26, 2024, 08:42:27 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Do you like bitcoin, what's your reason?  (Read 7501 times)
Blackhammer321

Activity: 400
Merit: 59

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 01:28:23 PM

I do really like bitcoin and appreciate its existence so much, since i start earning on it. I really love its volatility , its like a game where you need to find the boom point of it and then you need to convert it into a virtual money to have your profit. It's high volatility rate made it so special for almost all of us, it made us patient holders and investors.
mikaeltomcruz12

Activity: 556
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 01:28:39 PM

It is like a gold and much higher value than gold it help people change there life and achieve there goals in life. Every people learn what bitcoin is all about and what for i think every one will like think digital currency.
baricuri

Activity: 322
Merit: 10

The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 01:31:56 PM

I do really like bitcoin and appreciate its existence so much, since i start earning on it. I really love its volatility , its like a game where you need to find the boom point of it and then you need to convert it into a virtual money to have your profit. It's high volatility rate made it so special for almost all of us, it made us patient holders and investors.
I like your saying, Bitcoin is like a game. In fact many people still think that bitcoin is just a game of speculators. Most people do not actually use bitcoin for commercial purposes. Because bitcoin fluctuates so much that everyone involved in bitcoin just to benefit from the price difference. I also like bitcoin because bitcoin gives me income.

reyblack

Activity: 203

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 01:33:58 PM
Last edit: February 26, 2018, 10:52:44 PM by reyblack

Do you like bitcoin, what's your reason?
well....as a bitcoin lover,i really like bitcoin so much because bitcoin change our life,i can buy now a new cellphone and i never ask to my parents what i need to pay in school and other activities.that's why i am still earning a lot of bitcoin now for the future of my family and i believe that i will be rich trough the help of bitcoin.

I agree with you! Bitcoin helps me financially, especially at the school tuition of my childrens. Half of may earnings at bitcoin goes to it because that's my ambition in life to see my sons and daughters a degree holder someday. Also it really helps at our daily neccessities. The other half is i added at my investment at bitcoin. I trust bitcoin hoping that it last forever.🤗
newguy05

Activity: 1316
Merit: 503

Someone is sitting in the shade today...

View Profile WWW
February 26, 2018, 01:35:10 PM

While bitcoin introduced as an alternate for the current banking system as of fast transaction times, no regional limits, low fees. But as I see by time all of these things are also solved by banks like the transaction times and fees gets lower. But in general I have been trading bitcoin for several years and I learnt a lot, blockchain technology as well. I am believing it so much.

▄██████
       ▄████████
     ▄██████████
   ▄█▀     █████
 ▄███      █████
█████      ███████████████████████████
█████                           ████▀
█████                           ██▀
█████                          ▄▀   
██████████████████████████████▀
████████████████████████████▀
L I N K
by BLOCKMASON

..CREATE WEB APIS........
..FROM ANY SMART........
..CONTRACT.........................

█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
█  ██████    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█  ██████    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█  ██████    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█                     █
█ ▄▄▄▄▄▄              █
█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█

READ THE
WHITEPAPER

>>>

▄          █▄                         ▄
██▄        ███▄                     ▄██
████▄      █████▄                 ▄████
██████▄    ███████▄             ▄██████
████████▄   ▀███████▄         ▄███████▀
██████████▄   ▀███████▄     ▄███████▀
████████████▄   ▀███████▄ ▄███████▀  
██████████████▄   ▀█████████████▀   ▄██
████████████████▄   ▀█████████▀   ▄████
██████████████████▄   ▀█████▀   ▄██████
████████████████████▄   ▀█▀   ▄████████
BLOCKMASON
BUILDING THE FUTURE

FACEBOOK
REDDIT
TWITTER

LINKEDIN
GITHUB
MEDIUM
Marry Finch

Activity: 364
Merit: 101

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 01:38:29 PM

The total number of bitcoins is limited to 21 million, and I consider bitcoin as an alternative to gold, whose reserves are also limited. It is difficult to find an asset as profitable as the most popular crypto currency - bitcoin.
cloudbleron18

Activity: 203

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 01:43:26 PM

I do really liked bitcoin promise!As of my situation,one of a person in this world that I must say an undergraduated kind of a person but I am the luckiest one because I am now part of bitcoin and also my childrens parts of it.I really thanks a lot bitcoin because it is a very big help to my family especially when it comes to financial needs.And that the reasons why bitcoin is very important to us and now,me and my family is one of the bitcoin users and if bitcoin is gone someday,I wont forget the experience that bitcoin shared for me.

▰▰▰▰ me token ▰▰▰▰
▰▰ WHITEPAPER ▰▰▰▰   The Social Commerce Revolution  ▰▰▰▰ ANN THREAD ▰▰
 ▰▰ WEB SITE  ▰▰ REDDIT  ▰▰ TELEGRAM  ▰▰ FACEBOOK   ▰▰ LINKEDIN  ▰▰
galaxing

Activity: 168
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 01:44:54 PM

yes, i really like bitcoin, why?
Because little by little ,, can change my life, and my family.
and
I really like the lack of bitcoin regulation,supply constraints, so it's great for bitcoin users,
heeemp.
smile1218

Activity: 406

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 01:46:09 PM

Yes of course I like bitcoin specially the profit i will earn in my investments the more bitcoin we invest the higher the possibility we might earn especially for long term investments.

lesinset

Activity: 126
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 02:02:50 PM

Besides the fact that it gives opportunity to all who will be educated about bitcoin to gain extra income from it. It also great opportunity to help the poor and end poverty.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   NTOK   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
GLOBAL DECENTRALIZED ECOSYSTEM FOR CONTINUING EDUCATION (https://ntok.io)
websoftwareengineer

Activity: 364

Blockchain with VTOS energy

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 02:04:58 PM

I like bitcoins because in cryptocurrency, i can generate more money monthly rather than working on the corporate world and earn small amount of salary plus most of the people will prefer to become a full time traders since it was easier to work at home.

⚫ ▬▬     V T O S   |   Decentralized CDN & Social Network     ▬▬ ⚫
  Whitepaper    JOIN OUR ICO  >  MAY 28th  <
FACEBOOK               MEDIUM               TWITTER               GITHUB               TELEGRAM
Bellator

Activity: 826
Merit: 501

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 02:13:35 PM

I was so glad that i've known bitcoin from a friend.By the time he introduces it to me i really feel that it has something to do with my life.First encounter was a bit hissitant because of lack of knowledge and i don't really have an idea about it.
Time came that i feel that i im into this forum by chance.I was having some time to learn the basic one and when i heard from my friends that they  already earn money from it the i got even more interested.
I really like bitcoins because this digital currency had different ways to earn that makes alot of people changes their way of living.Who would have thought that this currencry can make my life better and my family as well.Taking all the challenges i was able to gave my 100% financial support to my family .Have solved my financial that is why bitcoins existence was a blessing to all nlbitcoiners.

rybakov

Activity: 55
Merit: 2

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 02:15:02 PM

I prefer Altcoins. For example I love litcoin and ETH more than btc

You are probabaly liking them because they care cheaper and thus you can get more number of cons. However, I think for long term investors, bitcoin is still better option.
bakiak78

Activity: 98
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 02:26:18 PM

the lack of it I like about bitcoin and lack of regulation, supply limitations, great people. This really makes being a fun bitcoin user.
Weldhers

Activity: 135
Merit: 3

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 02:40:17 PM

Of course I like bitcoin and believe in it because bitcoin can help me in terms of economy and at the same time be my requirement, because bitcoin can help me in my daily life and in every activity,  bitcoin also very promising as future investment
demoltion

Activity: 85

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 02:44:27 PM

I have not understood what bitcoin is and what it is, maybe one day I will understand completely but until now I just started to learn what the meaning of bitcoin and what is its purpose. Grin
Janademir4

Activity: 238
Merit: 101

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 02:45:41 PM

I like bitcoin because of the very challenging price fluctuations, suitable for long-term and short-term investment we can get a very satisfactory profit if we are good at predicting market prices

vionas

Activity: 261

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 02:51:31 PM

The reason I like bitcoin is because bitcoin can give me income and it is very beneficial for the necessities of life. And beyond that bitcoin can be used as a place to store wealth that is free from taxes.
shunga

Activity: 136

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 02:52:03 PM

I like bitcoin because it help me alot to my daily life. Bitcoin change my life and also every ones life who use bitcoin. Bitcoin give hope to the people who dont have a work because bitcoin reduce the unemployment people i think.

●    D A F Z O    ●   A DECENTRALIZED GLOBAL P2P LOGISTICS PLATFORM   ●    D A F Z O    ●
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   CONTRIBUTE in PRIVATE SALE OFFERING 50% BONUS   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
TelegramFacebookTwitterWhitePaperANNOnePagerYoutubeMediumLinkedIn
lani123lani

Activity: 719

ORBIS PLATFORM

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 02:58:19 PM

I like bitcoin because of the many benefits of bitcoin, can make money and can invest bitcoin for my family's future.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 »
  Print  

Jump to: