Bitcoin Forum
June 26, 2024, 10:55:53 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Do you like bitcoin, what's your reason?  (Read 7501 times)
qwerty12

Activity: 313
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 03:22:13 PM

Of the many advantages of bitcoin, one thing that makes me and perhaps many people are interested in bitcoin is a very high price increase.
For this reason so many people are starting to invest their money in bitcoin in the hope that they can get a lot of profit from the bitcoin price difference.
Bodiul1975

Activity: 36
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 03:22:41 PM

I like Bitcoin because of this, because of the many earthquakes of unemployment, many people have been given the opportunity to change their fate.
Geoll29

Activity: 266
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 03:30:45 PM

I like bitcoin because it's very easy to use and the transaction is very fast. Aside from this I may earn additional income with very less effort. I just need to wait and it's possible to give me good return.

jerlen17

Activity: 532
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 03:40:34 PM
Last edit: February 26, 2018, 08:42:38 AM by jerlen17

I like it because it is very famous coin among them all. The value of it is very high. It gives me a lot of money and also I can buy using bitcoin. Actually, i earned bitcoin from the bounty campaign. It change our lives more comfortable and live much better unlike before. I can cashout bitcoin and automatic converted into our currency. So for that i do love bitcoin and hoping that bitcoin will continue to rise forever.
PsylockReborn

Activity: 420
Merit: 24

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 03:43:50 PM

anonymity and decentralization
9emb3lelit3

Activity: 207
Merit: 2

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 03:49:14 PM

yes I like going to work from this bitcoin, because will put myself in the work and I also get a lot of science lesson about the world of investment. and always motivate myself to continue working and collect BTC, for later I will develop by following the investment of this bitcoin. and in my opinion this bitcoin is an investment savings for me, and my family will be in the future.
usam_coiner

Activity: 42

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 05:58:12 PM

yes I like going to work from this bitcoin, because will put myself in the work and I also get a lot of science lesson about the world of investment. and always motivate myself to continue working and collect BTC, for later I will develop by following the investment of this bitcoin. and in my opinion this bitcoin is an investment savings for me, and my family will be in the future.
Bitcoin is source of income for me and my family .I support my family because of bitcoin because I know bitcoin has    bright future and it helps me to enhance my financial condition and give me opportunity to have a splendid future.
just a man

Merit: 100

Partner of UBER GRAB GOCAR

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 06:00:57 PM

anonymity and decentralization
That's my reason as well. There is a lot of coins that are losing their main objective and trying to earn the profit instead of making coins decentralized.

Rayver26

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 06:53:44 PM

Yes, I like Bitcoin. I have a lot of reasons why I like Bitcoin. First, I have a lot of friends who are engaging Bitcoin now and I can see that their lives have been changing because of the benefits that they can get here. Second, Bitcoin helps the unemployed people to work and earn money. Third, Bitcoin has no boundary in terms of payment transactions, and I reallly like it because it can make the life easier especially if you want to send money to other country. So, It's fantastic!
bahula33

Activity: 210

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 07:15:02 PM

Do you like bitcoin, what's your reason?
do not ask me why I like bitcoin because bitcoin is most of my producer, from bitcoin I make a lot of money in crypto world, although at this time I as a newbie, I know how to mine bitcoin for free ,,.
drukoz2

Activity: 395

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 07:28:48 PM

The reason is very simple. Technologies that only at the start of its development, a kind of step into the future and you can move with it. Reform that will destroy or change many of our usual things.
colmenajose

Activity: 278

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 08:38:15 PM

I like bitcoin because it is a currency that is highly profitable, and that also offers security, and guarantee of reliability.
shamimal93

Activity: 966
Merit: 11

FRX: Ferocious Alpha

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 09:02:22 PM

I think there is no reason to unlike bitcoin. It gives me great financial support. Honestly saying bitcoin give me a tension free life. I not only like it but also love it so much.

jeronimosuykens

Activity: 350

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 09:11:22 PM

Bitcoin gives birth to a new financial market in the world called cryptocurrency. Bitcoin itself has many advantages such as: anonymity, absolute security and fast transaction. These are great features that were previously unavailable for any form of payment. The bitcoin community around the world today is immense.
oginiimaoyani

Activity: 574
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
February 25, 2018, 09:14:01 PM

I like bitcoin because bitcoin is wealth, bitcoin is a source of income that enables me meet up the needs of the family without stress. the reason of liking it is simple "decentralization".

▄▄█▌
                       ▄▄██▀▀█▌
                    ▄██▀▀    █▌
 ▄              ▄▄██▀    ▄▀  █▌
▐███▄▄         ▐█▀     ▄█    █▌
▐█▌ ▀▀██▄      █▌      █ ▄▀  █▌
▐█▌    ▀▀██▄▄  █▌    ▄█▀▀    █▌
▐█▌   ▄    ▀██▄█▌  ▄█▀     ▄██
▐█▌   ▀█     ▀██▌ ▄█    ▄▄██▀
▐█▌  ▄  ▀▄    ▐█▌▄█ ▄▄██▀▀
 ██   ▀▀▄█▄   ▐███▄█▀▀
  ██▄     ▀█  ▐█▀▀
   ▀▀██▄▄   █ ▐█▌
       ▀▀██▄▄███
           ▀▀▀█▌
EOSex
EOS Exchange

The Exchange for the EOS Community!   

███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
ICO: 15th October to 20th November

▄▄█▌
                       ▄▄██▀▀█▌
                    ▄██▀▀    █▌
 ▄              ▄▄██▀    ▄▀  █▌
▐███▄▄         ▐█▀     ▄█    █▌
▐█▌ ▀▀██▄      █▌      █ ▄▀  █▌
▐█▌    ▀▀██▄▄  █▌    ▄█▀▀    █▌
▐█▌   ▄    ▀██▄█▌  ▄█▀     ▄██
▐█▌   ▀█     ▀██▌ ▄█    ▄▄██▀
▐█▌  ▄  ▀▄    ▐█▌▄█ ▄▄██▀▀
 ██   ▀▀▄█▄   ▐███▄█▀▀
  ██▄     ▀█  ▐█▀▀
   ▀▀██▄▄   █ ▐█▌
       ▀▀██▄▄███
           ▀▀▀█▌
WHITEPAPER
BTC                          ▄▄▄
                    ▄▄▄██████
              ▄▄▄█████▀▀████▌
        ▄▄▄████████▀ ▄██████
  ▄▄▄██████████▀▀  ▄███████▌
▀███████████▀   ▄██████████
   ▀▀▀███▀    ▄███████████▌
        █▌  ██████████████
        ▐█ ██████████████▌
         █████▀ ▀████████
          ██▀      ▀████▌
                      ▀▀
             ▄████▄▄   ▄
█▄          ██████████▀▄
███        ███████████▀
▐████▄     ██████████▌
▄▄██████▄▄▄▄█████████▌
▀████████████████████
  ▀█████████████████
  ▄▄███████████████
   ▀█████████████▀
    ▄▄█████████▀
▀▀██████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀
Sumo

Activity: 1098
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 09:15:15 PM

This is a completely new kind of currency that will change the world. In addition, now bitcoin provides an excellent opportunity to earn or simply invest your money.
mickeybuddy27

Activity: 429
Merit: 102

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 09:21:54 PM

I like bitcoin because it's very easy to use and the transaction is very fast. Aside from this I may earn additional income with very less effort. I just need to wait and it's possible to give me good return.
The return of money through earning bitcoin is high. There are lot of reason why I chose bitcoin that has the same reason like you. Additional income that is more high and profitable than the salary in the industry. Working in bitcoin is hassle free just have proper time management.

Innocentdevil

Activity: 32

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 09:23:28 PM

Yes i like bitcoin becuase it help me every where specially in my financial problems today i earn money for my family becuase of bitcoin so for me bitcoin is every thing 😎😋😊
ashlyvash00

Activity: 434
Merit: 2

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 09:26:10 PM

Absolutely yes i like bitcoin.  Because it give me more profit and give me a chances to get rich with no hassel. Bitcoin also help our country economy thats why i love this currency. He help people who trust on him..and i think bitcoin will the next king of the world currency. Help unemployed people loke my friend and many reason why i like bitcoin
Zeque02

Activity: 490

Platform for Cross Chain Fundraising

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 09:41:15 PM

Lack of regulation, limited supply, great community. It really makes being a Bitcoin user enjoyable.

Yes I like bitcoin, the reason is that it is people friendly which means it is easy to join or to be a member as long you register your true profile. It helps also people to have extra income and give job to al peoplel who are interested in bitcoin

▀     ▀       Platform for Cross Chain Fundraising      [   P r ⦿ s t a r t e r .   ]           Invest today. Live tomorrow.       ▀     ▀
▀     ▀     |  Whitepaper  |  Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Telegram Group  |  Telegram Ann  |  Medium  |  Youtube  |     ▀     ▀
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬  Powered by BOUNTY DETECTIVE  ▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 »
  Print  

Jump to: