Bitcoin Forum
June 26, 2024, 09:48:31 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 [30] 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Do you like bitcoin, what's your reason?  (Read 7501 times)
farukahmed

Activity: 1106
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 06:33:18 PM

Yes sure i like bitcoin.Bitcoin is my future goal. It's worldwide market place. Bitcoin payment system is very easy. There are many reason in bitcoin because it is very important for my future planing. On the other hand bitcoin has approved govt they are smoothly translation. when i was invest bitcoin my friends more invest in bitcoin.

∎∎∎∎∎∎∎∎   BlockMembers.io   ∎∎∎∎∎∎∎∎
|▌ THE FUTURE OF HOME BUILDING IS HERE ▐|
Jose Mourinho

Activity: 582
Merit: 250

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 07:01:14 PM

Yes sure i like bitcoin.Bitcoin is my future goal. It's worldwide market place. Bitcoin payment system is very easy. There are many reason in bitcoin because it is very important for my future planing. On the other hand bitcoin has approved govt they are smoothly translation. when i was invest bitcoin my friends more invest in bitcoin.
Many predict that the future of bitcoin will continue to improve, this is because more and more bitcoin users and countries that legalize bitcoin, I'm sure when people know bitcoin and feel the benefits to profit then they will continue to be bitcoin users.

█████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████████████████████
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██

██

██

██

██████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██

██

██

██

██████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░██
████░░██████████░░░░░░░██
████░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░██
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
lutfor

Activity: 270
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
March 02, 2018, 07:10:26 PM

Not only like, also I'm a big fan of bitcoin. I don't found any other crypto currencies which are also popular like bitcoin. I think bitcoin will be more popular day by day. I like bitcoin most because it's life changing crypto currency. Bitcoin already changed many people's life & I hope, it will be changing more people's life in future.  
Bitbitmaker

Activity: 204
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 07:16:11 PM

I like bitcoin, because bitcoin is already part of my job and I get some benefit from bitcoin.
alarsincoin

Activity: 448
Merit: 10

Join FlipNpik Telegram : t.me/flipnpikico

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 07:18:13 PM

I like bitcoin, becaise it is main crypto for an ourdays. And it one of ways to save or save and do more my capital.

KarmaIsme

Activity: 48

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 07:24:13 PM

Yes I do like bitcoins because it gives full freedom to us and also it provides wealth.
malia tring

Activity: 140
Merit: 12

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 07:24:44 PM

Yes of course I like bitcoin because bitcoin is the first Crypto currency in the world, and bitcoin has a good exchange rate, and the reason I like bitcoin because in every transaction is not taxed and not interfered hands of the local government.
ninot77

Activity: 3

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 07:24:46 PM

of course I really like bitcoin, the reason is bitcoin has changed the situation of all people, from economic difficulties for the better Smiley
SMAura

Activity: 107
Merit: 12

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 07:32:40 PM

I think btc stands for the feature of finance.
Well, my reason of liking bitcoin is because of it's being helpful especially to my financial needs. Because bitcoin is really profitable and easy to use. This bitcoin is really cool. I love bitcoin
Harley29

Activity: 490
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 07:35:21 PM

Do you like bitcoin, what's your reason?

of course I like bitcoin because bitcoin has an ever-increasing price every year and it will always be profitable if I have an investment there
It is the really true price of bitcoin is increasing all the time and bitcoin is not going to stop ever, bitcoin has a lot of profit for the investors and it can make you able to have high income very month even without investment, for long term investment bitcoin is really good and it can make the future bright, if you have investment with bitcoin I must say you should go for long term investment and hold your bitcoin for the long time it will allow you to have the highest profit after couple of year with holding bitcoin.
sjj_kleros

Activity: 124

View Profile WWW
March 02, 2018, 07:36:32 PM

Many reasons but ultimately, traditional finance systems have failed us.
z38630610
Legendary

Activity: 1050
Merit: 1000

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 08:25:33 PM

Bitcoin is future currency system. It provides many advantages for individuals. Everyone can invest with it. Everyone can learn about it. Discrimination disappears with bitcoin. Bitcoin is for everybody.

▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄
▄█▀▄███████████▄▀█▄
▄█▀▄███████████████▄▀█▄
▄█▀▄███████ ██ ████████▄▀█▄
█ ███████▄▄ ▌ ▄▄▄ ▀██████ █
█ █████████ ▌ ████ ██████ █
█ █████████ ▌ ▄▄▄▄ ▀█████ █
█ █████████ ▌ █████ █████ █
█ █████▄▀▀  ▌ ▀▀▀▀ ▄█████ █
▀█▄▀███████ ██ ████████▀▄█▀
▀█▄▀███████████████▀▄█▀
▀█▄▀███████████▀▄█▀
▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀
.JINBI..

merges gold’s investment
holding value
with
blockchain technology
...T H E   G O L D E N   I C O...
.────────     WHITEPAPER     ────────.
▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄
▄█▀▄███████████▄▀█▄
▄█▀▄███████████████▄▀█▄
▄█▀▄███████ ██ ████████▄▀█▄
█ ███████▄▄ ▌ ▄▄▄ ▀██████ █
█ █████████ ▌ ████ ██████ █
█ █████████ ▌ ▄▄▄▄ ▀█████ █
█ █████████ ▌ █████ █████ █
█ █████▄▀▀  ▌ ▀▀▀▀ ▄█████ █
▀█▄▀███████ ██ ████████▀▄█▀
▀█▄▀███████████████▀▄█▀
▀█▄▀███████████▀▄█▀
▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀
Ratash

Activity: 1540
Merit: 102

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 10:16:35 PM

i like bitcoin because it helped me when i needed money so i do not have to work hard to pay for collage and help my familly
rosepetals

Activity: 650

Financial aid for users: https://bit.ly/2SMY8gi

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 10:27:26 PM

Simply put, it cannot be taken away by the powers that be, just imagine if all those who lost their pensions in the auto meltdown would have had Bitcoin, they would still have their full pensions.
You're right we are the one that holds the key for our money,we can really say that it is secure and convenient to us.Any moment we can access to our wallets so theres alot of advantages that hinders behind crypto business

Aguilarwj

Activity: 8

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 01:12:15 AM

I like bitcoin  Smiley because of many of my friends are using this bitcoin and my friends invite me to join on this site and i joined. My friends says that he claim more money. All you need for this is trust  Grin
purple.thoughts

Activity: 225
Merit: 2

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 01:18:47 AM

Yes, I do like bitcoin and I have so many reasons why I like it. First is that it helped me earn additional money nad helpes me save a small amount of money to my bank account. When I found out bitcoin, I am planning to save all of my earnig from it to buy something that I can say that it is going to be my first investment or property.

https://endfb.com/shop/
eyebags1994

Activity: 104

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 01:18:54 AM

Personally. I just don't like bitcoin but I'm loving it. Reason is it helps in the future financial needs of mine and my family. We have freedom to express our thoughts and opinions here therefore there is not to love bitcoin or to hate bitcoin. I started it I wanted it and now I'm in love wit it.
Gens09

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 01:21:39 AM

Yes I really like bitcoin necause through bitcoin I can gain so much money.Through bitcoin I am able to help my parents in my financial needs especially my needs at school.I am really happy and I like bitcoin so much.
ElusivePhantom

Activity: 25

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 01:22:50 AM

I like BTC, but I like many of the alts just as much if not more.

But I give full credit to BTC as the pioneer that has open up a whole world of possibilities pertaining to finances and the block chain technology it operates on.
spiffcow

Activity: 308

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 01:23:21 AM

It has too many advantages to mention, It seems that if your in to bitcoin, you are with in the right track going to the future of marketing system in the world. Bitcoin is an opportunity that is open for almost everyone to fulfill their financial goals in life, It provides an open window for success without certain limitation. It allows us to have strong control in our money with a chance to have financial freedom in the future.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 [30] 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 »
  Print  

Jump to: