Bitcoin Forum
May 27, 2024, 02:55:50 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: CREDITS - A genuine 100x coin  (Read 1380 times)
Geenstijl
Legendary

Activity: 1232
Merit: 1000

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 10:43:04 PM

I think the credits ico was not to bad. I participated and everyone was given a time to participate to avoid gas wars
Yes, that is true. Their projects are supported by many people, even broadcasters promoting their projects. As a result, we have seen the value of Credit.
An extremely successful ICO project in 2018. The future of Credit will grow even better thanks to the staffs who work very professionally.

Yes, it is. This coin looks promising. The idea of the project is not new, but always in demand. This gives us hope to assume that its price will significantly grow with time.
sugihe

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 01:48:33 AM

Looks like a schill I would stay away from credits, this is not a good investment.
Lol no one is trying to shill credits to you. I am pretty sure you ain't an investor cos if you are, you should know that this, isn't a shill. You could also have reasons for staying away other than just your statements. I am optimistic about credits and hope they deliver what's in their whitepaper .

I think he is trying to scare people around credit to not buy credit but its useless.
Many people already now that this project is very high potential and we will see it to the moon
fortunecrypto
Legendary

Activity: 2450
Merit: 1047

thecryptocurrency.directory

View Profile WWW
March 04, 2018, 02:43:18 AM

I hope it really is, I participated in one of their bounty programs and I have high hopes on this one, they have a very busy telegram channel and this will soon hit big in exchange I'm following this program and will not sell my share until it reaches its full potential

icohunter1024

Activity: 280
Merit: 6

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 07:14:55 AM

I think this is a very good coin which significantly improves the processing ability of the market with the market cap of only 20 million it is likely to grow to x10 after 1-2 months.
Dutchyyy
Legendary

Activity: 1197
Merit: 1001

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 08:05:35 AM

I hope it really is, I participated in one of their bounty programs and I have high hopes on this one, they have a very busy telegram channel and this will soon hit big in exchange I'm following this program and will not sell my share until it reaches its full potential

I bought few yesterday after they announced it on Forkdelta and today the price is almost doubled: 0.0004348 ETH

I think CS have a big future and price will moon in short-terms because they hit hard cap very early.

lucky_girl

Activity: 125
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 08:17:29 AM

Can I register account on IDEX although I haven't got MEW?
Thinvestor (OP)

Activity: 184
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 02:24:56 PM

Its doing a really nice amount of volume considering it is only available on Dexs currently.

Here is info on CMC, price is still a bargain in my opinion - https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/credits/

Coming to more exchanges later this month, should only be good for price.

The simpler it is, the better I like it
crypto1nvest

Activity: 236

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 02:31:49 PM

It's just started trading on DEx but already increased in price. And they finished ICO in 1 day. So I think this project has great potential especially when normal exchange will be added
nonlinearboy

Activity: 703
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 02:40:53 PM

It's just started trading on DEx but already increased in price. And they finished ICO in 1 day. So I think this project has great potential especially when normal exchange will be added

The price of credits (CS) on idex.market is very nice, though it is about 2 times of the ICO ETH price, I think there is still much potential, so it is still a good time to buy more in my opinion.
alexv10av

Activity: 504

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 03:04:28 PM

took part in the ICO and in the bounty. A good project already exists on several exchanges and coinmarket.com. I am sure that this coin will show good growth in 2018.
jinnyjinny

Activity: 280
Merit: 16

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 04:16:15 PM
Merited by grumpy619 (1)

I think also this way, credits is great investment, i like the technical part and i'm it will compete with ethereum, this is the good propose for companies, because private investors don't make so many transactions and therefore don't pay so many fees for that. And this is one of the main benefit of Credits. So, probably, most of old private investors will stay on the ethereum platform, just because they're so used to it. The new ones may prefer credits.

duyduc256

Activity: 700
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 04:27:19 PM

The price of credits (CS) on idex.market is very nice, though it is about 2 times of the ICO ETH price, I think there is still much potential, so it is still a good time to buy more in my opinion.
I am waiting to be able to buy CS at a cheaper price because CS is really a great project in 2018 because the potential of this project is huge. I am preparing 60% of my assets to buy CS because I am pretty sure CS may be listed on all major exchanges this year and just keep and you will become million
ahoenk

Activity: 1246
Merit: 502

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 05:19:36 PM

if this coin will launch their own and unique blockchain the answear is yes it will easily touch 100x againts dollar especially if the bitcoin and marketcap increase again. and thank you for this information because i never heard this coin before you post it. will do some research first off course. is the coin will be staked or mined ?

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
theoneandonlyaceman

Activity: 24
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 05:29:52 PM

I am waiting to be able to buy CS at a cheaper price because CS is really a great project in 2018 because the potential of this project is huge. I am preparing 60% of my assets to buy CS because I am pretty sure CS may be listed on all major exchanges this year and just keep and you will become million

Don't think its gonna go much lower buddy, i'd stock up now
randythered

Activity: 434
Merit: 103

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 07:25:24 PM

if this coin will launch their own and unique blockchain the answear is yes it will easily touch 100x againts dollar especially if the bitcoin and marketcap increase again. and thank you for this information because i never heard this coin before you post it. will do some research first off course. is the coin will be staked or mined ?

To my knowledge neither as credits is a new system and won't be either POS or POW.

Wise advice, lowest I see it going is back to about 0.0004 eth. Stock up now, this won't be below $1 for long.

Lukefreemaan

Activity: 41

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 03:14:18 PM

I invested in the ICO. It was handled pretty poorly, but at least everybody had a window of opportunity to invest.

I'll be adding to my bag when CS hits its first big exchange as I don't want to deal with any that it's currently on. I don't personally think it will go below ICO price ($0.19), now seems a good time to buy if you want to use the exchanges its currently on.

The potential for growth is huge if the team delivers their roadmap successfully. I expect some minor delays along the way but look forward to the BETA release and the main net.

2018 should be a good year  Cheesy
sallydavisy

Activity: 107

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 04:19:41 PM
Last edit: March 06, 2018, 02:16:39 PM by sallydavisy

There is no information about next exchanges? Anyway, its interesting that coin price still growing up after ICO - I rarely seen that, is even more interesting what will happen when Credits going to big exchanges.
seo-maestro

Activity: 420
Merit: 15

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 04:24:13 PM

Unfortunately, it is technically impossible to do "more than 1,000,000 transactions per second" on blockchain which they declared and time will show this impossibility.
Kang TB

Activity: 1050
Merit: 250

Revolutionizing Reward Points

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 04:28:00 PM

crds will gro 100x but not in this year, maybe next year
because if this happend in this year, i can said this is too fast and sounds impossible for me

SHREW
     ▄███▄          ▄███▄             
    ███████         ▀▀███▌             
   ▐███████▌▄▄███████▄▄ ▀▀             
    ▀████████████████████▄             
      ▀█████████▀ ▄▄ ▀██████▄▄         
     ▐██████████▄ ▀▀ ▄██████████▄▄▄▄   
     ██████████████████████████████████
     ▐██████████████████████████▀▀▀▀   
      ▐███████████████████▀▀           
        ███████▀███████▀               
     ▄█  ████▀ ▄ ▀████  █▄             
    ███ ▐█▀  ▄███▄  ▀█▌ ▐██           
   ███     ▄███████▄     ███           
  ▐███   ▄▄ ▀▀███▀▀ ▄▄   ███▌         
  ▐████▄ ▀███▄▄ ▄▄███▀ ▄████▌         
   ▀█████▄ ▐███ ███▌ ▄█████▀           
     ▀████▌ ▐██ ██▌ ▐████▀             
        ▀▀           ▀▀                
DISCOUNTED
PRE-SALE
LIVE NOW !
      ████
  ███
 ███
 ███
███
███
███
███
 ███
 ███
  ███
   ████
   Revolutionizing
         Reward Points  
████
  ███
   ███
   ███
    ███
    ███
    ███
    ███
   ███
   ███
  ███
████
       ▄███▄          ▄███▄             
    ███████         ▀▀███▌             
   ▐███████▌▄▄███████▄▄ ▀▀             
    ▀████████████████████▄             
      ▀█████████▀ ▄▄ ▀██████▄▄         
     ▐██████████▄ ▀▀ ▄██████████▄▄▄▄   
     ██████████████████████████████████
     ▐██████████████████████████▀▀▀▀   
      ▐███████████████████▀▀           
        ███████▀███████▀               
     ▄█  ████▀ ▄ ▀████  █▄             
    ███ ▐█▀  ▄███▄  ▀█▌ ▐██           
   ███     ▄███████▄     ███           
  ▐███   ▄▄ ▀▀███▀▀ ▄▄   ███▌         
  ▐████▄ ▀███▄▄ ▄▄███▀ ▄████▌         
   ▀█████▄ ▐███ ███▌ ▄█████▀           
     ▀████▌ ▐██ ██▌ ▐████▀             
        ▀▀           ▀▀                

BUY SHREW

▄▄▄
                    ▄▄▄██████
              ▄▄▄█████▀▀████▌
        ▄▄▄████████▀ ▄██████
  ▄▄▄██████████▀▀  ▄███████▌
▀███████████▀   ▄██████████
   ▀▀▀███▀    ▄███████████▌
        █▌  ██████████████
        ▐█ ██████████████▌
         █████▀ ▀████████
          ██▀      ▀████▌
                      ▀▀

▄████▄▄   ▄
█▄          ██████████▀▄
███        ███████████▀
▐████▄     ██████████▌
▄▄██████▄▄▄▄█████████▌
▀████████████████████
  ▀█████████████████
  ▄▄███████████████
   ▀█████████████▀
    ▄▄█████████▀
▀▀██████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀
theoneandonlyaceman

Activity: 24

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 12:59:29 PM

If you followed my advice then you made 200% profit over the last 48 hours :-)

Congrats to whoever did!
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: