Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 08:17:10 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: How do other currency make money in todays competition?  (Read 176 times)
delpar1987 (OP)

Activity: 24
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 04:33:07 PM

I was just wondering on how do investors and creators make money in creating new currency. As all we know there's a lot of different cryptocurrencies  that are out in the market nowadays. Others already succeed but there are also some who did not. Smiley

How about you? Whats your point?
cryptomium

Activity: 184
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 05:04:48 PM

I think because of supply demand of this currency and also the funds using others big investors so that currency would have a potential crypto someday..
Yakamoto
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1007

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 05:18:50 PM

I was just wondering on how do investors and creators make money in creating new currency. As all we know there's a lot of different cryptocurrencies  that are out in the market nowadays. Others already succeed but there are also some who did not. Smiley

Most of the time the developers of the cryptos are able to make money off of giving their tokens away in the form of ICOs, and actually getting people to invest in it and then dipping from the token and going to make another one. Most of the time the cryptos that are sold off in the form of ICOs never take off from their initial selling point (or if they do it is for the course of maybe a week at best) and then they more often than not drift off into nothingness. Assuming that there isn't a pump-n-dump group waiting to capitalize on it at some point.
salterious

Activity: 258

The revolutionary Export system/One-click Export

View Profile WWW
February 24, 2018, 05:31:27 PM

By providing some form of value that currently was not present in the market it is simple as that. If there is demand for a product a company or project will plug that demand and find a service or coin or token for it. You see we had issues with being able to spend crypto last year but how many ICOs came into the space trying to remedy that? For every problem in the cryptospace there will become an opportunity, and that opportunity will give birth to new coins and tokens, ones that we can't even imagine yet.

INTERNATIONAL TRADING PLATFORM ►One-click Export
     EXPORT ONLINE     
ANN  Whitepaper    Telegram    Facebook    Steemit    YouTube    Twitter    Medium
tdrinker

Activity: 276
Merit: 103

Join FlipNpik Telegram : t.me/flipnpikico

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 06:38:06 PM

Many are not designed to make a profit, they are just designed to offer a function and the creators will have some tokens, they'll profit by later selling these tokens if it's a success.

avikz
Legendary

Activity: 3122
Merit: 1507

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 06:42:26 PM

There are mainly two types of currencies running in the crypto market currently. One is the traditional currency like bitcoin or ETH which follows mining algorithms like Scrypt, SHA, S-11 etc. These kind of coins can be obtained through mining only and then can be traded in exchanges. The creators of such coins try to provide a store of value to the crypto community. Usually the creator retains a certain percentage of total coins with him as pre-mined and let the open market decide its price. This is how a creator earns money from a traditional coin.

Second type of coin is tokens which can be built using ETH or Waves platform etc. There are more but these two are the most popular. These tokens are usually a method of raising funds for business. It can be compared with shares. When a company raise funds from the public, they award the investors in tokens which is essentially share of that company. So if the company does well, their tokens become more valuable or sometimes, it doesn't get any value and fails in the market. These tokens are also listed in various exchanges and their value depends on the company performance and open market decisions of the investors.

These two are the most basic method of making money for the coin/token creators. Obviously not all tokens/coins become successful. Their success depends on various factors like vision, availability and professionalism. But the basic understanding is what I have mentioned. Hope this helps!  

VitKoyn

Activity: 490
Merit: 106

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 07:25:11 PM

Cryptocurrency developers earn money by selling their coins/token on their ICOs, what will happen is huge part of total supply of the coin or token will be distributed to those investors and bounty participants, if the ICO became successful and it gets listed on an exchange then that would be the time that investors will make money as well as the developers because usually they keep huge amount of the supply of their coin (if all supply of the coin are pre-mined). There are already lots of cryptocurrency but that doesn't mean that people will not invest in new coins, especially if the project is unique and have its own uses, not just a copy.
AriannaSantosUU

Activity: 256

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 08:13:12 PM

They earn money when they sell their coins. If some of them gets a lot of investors, there is a possibility of that coin's value to go up. It will have the ability to compete in other coins in the market. The more the investors, the more the coin get valuable.
eaLiTy

Activity: 2814
Merit: 911

Have Fun )@@( Stay Safe

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 09:24:20 PM

I was just wondering on how do investors and creators make money in creating new currency. As all we know there's a lot of different cryptocurrencies  that are out in the market nowadays. Others already succeed but there are also some who did not.

The exact answer to this question can be answered ten years from now,one thing is certain,the creators of all the tokens are making a good amount of money,through crowd funding and other methods,sure there are plenty of coins in the market and let us see how many coins will be still running smoothly five to ten years from now,i can guarantee that there wont be many coins by that time,there are some promising projects with ICO and if that projects pulls through the challenges and come up with a good working solution,then it would be cool,other than that i do not see many of these tokens are coins lasting other than bitcoin and a few other top ten coins.
Meysa_richa

Activity: 458
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 11:25:23 PM

New digital currency makers usually market their coin ciptaanya in bitcoin forums and they attract investors to invest in their projects with very good ideas and also create campaigns to spread their projects and more and more are interested in their projects then chances of success ico sangar is huge and can earn a lot of money.
Suharti12

Activity: 350
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 11:41:37 PM

To get the money the project makers usually offer project bonuses to the investors who invested in the project, and the capital of the investors that they travel to run the project successfully and the investors benefit from their investment and bonuses they can and also make a profit at the moment coin prices soared higher above ico prices.

●          ◯        M O N O P O L Y   M I L L I O N A I R E        ◯          ●
████ ███ ██ █        Diversified Gaming Platform Covering Staking, NFT and Metaverse Games        █ ██ ███ ████
Facebook     |     Twitter     |     Telegram     |     LinkedIn     |     Github     |     Discord     |     Medium     |     Reddit
Alert31

Activity: 1041
Merit: 25

Trident Protocol | Simple «buy-hold-earn» system!

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 11:59:47 PM

I think all of this is because of the law of supply and demand. Every currency make money depends on the acceptance of the community in the market. If the currency has a value in the market then people will patronize it and it will become valuable and has now a good price in the market that people can use.

Simple «buy-hold-earn» system!      │     TRIDENT PROTOCOL     │      HIGH FIXED APY  >>> 382,945%
THE HIGH PAYING AUTO-STAKING & AUTO-COMPOUNDING PROTOCOL
████████████|           Twitter           |          Telegram          |            Reddit            |████████████
onnz423

Activity: 840
Merit: 508

Make winning bets on sports with Sportsbet.io!

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 12:19:00 AM

From my experience of looking at ICOs, nearly all of them seem to generate at least $100,000 in investment capital (in the form of cryptocurrency of course). I would say that is a fair amount of money, particularly when you consider that some of them are relatively rudimentary concepts, some don't even have a minimal functioning system yet. Well designed, well thought out ICOs and cryptos still stand to make good amounts, assuming they invest properly in the correct advertisements and customer experience.

▄▄██████▄▄
  ████████████
███▄▄
 ██████████████▀▀▀██▄
████████████████   ▀██▄
████████████████     ▀██
██████████████       ██▌
██████████████        ▐██
██▌▀▀██████▀▀         ▐██
▐██                   ██▌
 ██▄                 ▄██
  ▀██▄             ▄██▀
    ▀██▄▄▄     ▄▄▄██▀
      ▀▀█████████▀▀

███████████████████████████
████████▀▀       ▀▀████████
█████▀   ▄ ▀███▀ ▄   ▀█████
████  ▄████▄ ▀ ▄████▄  ████
███  ▄ ▀███▀ ▄ ▀███▀ ▄  ███
██  ▄██ ▀▀ ▄███▄ ▀▀ ██▄  ██
██  █▀ ▄█ ███████ █▄ ▀█  ██
██   ▄███▄ █████ ▄███▄   ██
███  ████▀ ▄▄▄▄▄ ▀████  ███
████  ▀ ▄ ▀█████▀ ▄ ▀  ████
█████▄  ▀▀▄ ███ ▄▀▀  ▄█████
████████▄▄       ▄▄████████
███████████████████████████

█▀▀

█▄▄
▀▀█

▄▄█
█▀▀

█▄▄
▀▀█

▄▄█
TepungBeras

Activity: 176
Merit: 1

Presale is live: BitPenta.com

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 12:56:37 AM

If investors usually like to tit them with a lot of money and they invest in many ico projects with bonuses can reach 50% and if the coin price goes up it can give a lot of money to the big investors.

◖◖RealtyReturns◗◗
╣╣Cross-Border Blockchain-based Real Estate Marketplace╠╠
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: