Bitcoin Forum
May 13, 2024, 02:26:29 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: Should Serbian speaking users get it's own local board instead of a topic?
Yes - 50 (92.6%)
No - 4 (7.4%)
Total Voters: 54

Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Serbian local board application  (Read 1282 times)
Dux2K
Legendary

Activity: 1022
Merit: 1000

Blocklancer - Freelance on the Blockchain

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 03:49:35 PM

Do you know how much Serbs work on Iceland in mining facilities?  Wink
True is that mining is widely spread in Serbia.

Are there some defined numbers of activities measurements which need to be reached for starting a board?

This is true they hire us cuz we know stuff and we are good in this. Mainly cuz we like it and we have must say cheap electricity.

Some here have topic and they spam most of the time and i dont see why we should not have topic in Serbian, you would be surprised how many user are from Serbia. If have topic with votes from which country is someone i believe we have quite the members here.

Coinroll - Bitcoin Gambling

[fX665GSjkGyrckCzk]
"If you don't want people to know you're a scumbag then don't be a scumbag." -- margaritahuyan
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
EnF0Rc3r

Activity: 128
Merit: 100

M. PD&S

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 05:08:50 PM

Yeah, this is a really good idea. It will be more organised and much easier.  With that said, we would not have to dig up the old posts to check if there were a same discussions that we want to start. Cool

Karavadinos

Activity: 74
Merit: 5

IOS - The secure, scalable blockchain

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 07:51:05 PM

Due to increased Bitcoin popularity, we have a huge amount of members joining our forums, including on our Serbian topic as well.
With a huge number of members joining every day, our local topic is getting bigger and bigger each day. With a lot of active and new members, it is getting hard to follow all the topics that are currently being discussed there.

From new people asking general noob questions, up to the dumb and healthy discussions, everything is under one topic, and it is becoming impossible to follow all questions/answers and follow what is going on.

To my understanding, all the sections on bitcointalk are moderated, if someone posts something that is off topic, the post will surely get deleted, so if the Serbian local section is getting spammed by new users who are posting things that are non topic related then the mods should be deleting them.

IOST >_INTERNET OF SERVICE TOKEN
SECURE & SCALABLE INFRASTRUCTURE | FOR INTELLIGENT SERVICES_<
loughlin

Activity: 700
Merit: 252

Only Bitcoin!

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 08:03:07 PM

Due to increased Bitcoin popularity, we have a huge amount of members joining our forums, including on our Serbian topic as well.
With a huge number of members joining every day, our local topic is getting bigger and bigger each day. With a lot of active and new members, it is getting hard to follow all the topics that are currently being discussed there.

From new people asking general noob questions, up to the dumb and healthy discussions, everything is under one topic, and it is becoming impossible to follow all questions/answers and follow what is going on.

To my understanding, all the sections on bitcointalk are moderated, if someone posts something that is off topic, the post will surely get deleted, so if the Serbian local section is getting spammed by new users who are posting things that are non topic related then the mods should be deleting them.

Forum moderators can't understand all language of the forum. how they can know what it is spam on Serbian topic?
Dzeronimo

Activity: 588
Merit: 103

View Profile WWW
March 03, 2018, 10:14:38 PM

Who can approve new local board and when we will know the final decision? Anyone can shed some light on this?
TeslaWatt.com

Activity: 405
Merit: 10

www.teslawatt.com

View Profile WWW
March 04, 2018, 05:29:34 AM

It would be really nice that Serbian language is present on the forum. After all Serbian population in the world is much larger then some other languages.

nmalisa

Activity: 103
Merit: 1

If you need website, just ask for info..

View Profile WWW
March 05, 2018, 08:42:49 PM

Forum moderators can't understand all language of the forum. how they can know what it is spam on Serbian topic?

Just use some people who is high rank and speak Serbian, like moderator on that board and all good.
You Can see several people on Serbian Topic  who is Legendary rank on this forum ..

ADS TEAM offers the service of designing and building Web sites  (https://adsteam.info/)
examplens (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 3276
Merit: 3173

Crypto Swap Exchange

View Profile WWW
March 06, 2018, 09:10:53 PM

Just use some people who is high rank and speak Serbian, like moderator on that board and all good.
You Can see several people on Serbian Topic  who is Legendary rank on this forum ..

It would be fine if we get info from any forum administrator, how much activity or member we need to open board in our language.
I can help with translation forum rules and about controlling spam or unethical posts.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
mininggrunt

Activity: 46
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 11:07:20 PM

So still nothing official, yer or no ? And if it's a no how many people do we need to get it, tell us a number so we at least know that, thank you.
nmalisa

View Profile WWW
March 07, 2018, 08:39:30 AM

So still nothing official, yer or no ? And if it's a no how many people do we need to get it, tell us a number so we at least know that, thank you.

How i see , admins not interested in open local board. No mater what is problem on local tred ..
This is all looking like lack of will, for making more people active on forum.

ADS TEAM offers the service of designing and building Web sites  (https://adsteam.info/)
aleksej996

Activity: 490
Merit: 389

Do not trust the government

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 05:15:52 PM

A huge part of this issue is that the users get no feedback from the admin.
They feel very neglected and leave the forum when they see how difficult it is to follow the thread and that there is no resolution coming.

It would be very nice, at least, that the admin responds, no matter what that response is.
nmalisa

View Profile WWW
March 12, 2018, 03:28:06 PM

They feel very neglected and leave the forum when they see how difficult it is to follow the thread and that there is no resolution coming.

It would be very nice, at least, that the admin responds, no matter what that response is.

A very big problem is finding the requested information on the Serbian part of the forum.

if this remains unmanageable, in the near future, a large number of  newbie  will search for news from the internet ,   will not come here, but will seek news on various inadequate sites where is write PR texts instead of high-quality facts.

Dux2K
Legendary

Activity: 1022
Merit: 1000

Blocklancer - Freelance on the Blockchain

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 12:46:16 PM

A very big problem is finding the requested information on the Serbian part of the forum.

This is the fact.
Sometimes it takes few hours to find reply to something that was asked more then 10 pages ago.
This is one of the reason why we need to have our own board so that we can place right question on right place with minimum search.

Coinroll - Bitcoin Gambling

[fX665GSjkGyrckCzk]
azguard2

Activity: 106
Merit: 14

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 06:17:10 PM
Merited by examplens (1)

if this remains unmanageable, in the near future, a large number of  newbie  will search for news from the internet ,   will not come here, but will seek news on various inadequate sites where is write PR texts instead of high-quality facts.

Its quite the big mess. Finding answered question and give someone the reply its hard. Everything is bump there we have ICO announcement some translations and many others thing like but/sell offers and trades. Sometimes its takes hours to read and sometimes I dont have will to read all.
examplens (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 3276
Merit: 3173

Crypto Swap Exchange

View Profile WWW
March 13, 2018, 09:34:26 PM

Newbie from Serbia they found out about Airdrops, now we have a very high-quality discussion themes about who's Airdrop did not pay and who are worthless
I really hope that forum admin will take this into consideration

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
grchina

Activity: 476
Merit: 278

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 08:39:28 AM

Dont forget the "how can i sell my crypto funds for fiat and whats the easiest way to withdraw money on bank account" question that we have from time to time.It would be nice to have a thread for this where first post would be a full explanation on this subject and all the expirience that people from our county have with this subject.You have to realise that we aint part of EU and here nothing goes easy Undecided
bozicso

Activity: 250
Merit: 14

View Profile WWW
March 14, 2018, 10:17:18 AM
Last edit: March 14, 2018, 07:18:36 PM by bozicso

Seems no body of admin read this and cares this. Very, very not seriously and sad

upcomingcarsreview.com
salihno71_1

Activity: 27

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 10:24:28 AM

I wouldn't get my hopes up. My account was hacked few months ago and i cannot get anyone to unlock my account. And i guess that this is a simpler action than adding a new subforum. It looks like no one really cares about the issues users have.
aleksej996

Activity: 490
Merit: 389

Do not trust the government

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 09:25:27 PM

Dont forget the "how can i sell my crypto funds for fiat and whats the easiest way to withdraw money on bank account" question that we have from time to time.It would be nice to have a thread for this where first post would be a full explanation on this subject and all the expirience that people from our county have with this subject.You have to realise that we aint part of EU and here nothing goes easy Undecided

Exactly, not only would we be able to have multiple discussions at the same time, but actually be able to reduce the number of reposts.

I wouldn't get my hopes up. My account was hacked few months ago and i cannot get anyone to unlock my account. And i guess that this is a simpler action than adding a new subforum. It looks like no one really cares about the issues users have.

I assume both are quite easy to do, it is just a matter of importance, I guess. Getting a board for such a big community would be quite important and quite urgent, so hopefully we get a response about this as soon as possible.
neverbetter

Activity: 10

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 03:47:48 PM

Newbie from Serbia they found out about Airdrops, now we have a very high-quality discussion themes about who's Airdrop did not pay and who are worthless
I really hope that forum admin will take this into consideration

I'm also a newbie from Serbia, I have some questions about Airdrops and many random questions about mining, and it would be very nice to have the answers in our own local board! The fact is that people in Serbia are more and more into all this and I hope that some of the admins will react soon.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: