Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 10:07:59 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: Should Serbian speaking users get it's own local board instead of a topic?
Yes - 50 (92.6%)
No - 4 (7.4%)
Total Voters: 54

Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Serbian local board application  (Read 1280 times)
bozicso

Activity: 250
Merit: 14

View Profile WWW
February 26, 2018, 12:42:19 PM

@SFR10

Your arguments are fine, but you're not looking at a wider picture. What I'm saying is that many experienced people do not write on the local topic because it is covered with various themes. When I came here I had to educate myself on the Croatian part because it is closer to me than English

But that is still not enough, because I have many more questions about which answer I have to ask people from my country because we are not part of the EU and we have different laws. You will agree that many flocks are taught by people who have already acquired certain experiences that are valuable to me because I have no place to get them.

I do not see the reason why a special section does not open. If after a while you feel it is unnecessary, you can take it away, but give us a chance to show that we really need it

upcomingcarsreview.com
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, but full nodes are more resource-heavy, and they must do a lengthy initial syncing process. As a result, lightweight clients with somewhat less security are commonly used.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
devicslavko

Activity: 87
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 01:36:28 PM

It is realy crowded on serbian topic, and there are a lot of newbies all the time that are asking basic questions and we want to help them, but we all get lost in wild forest of posts, and then all lose sense... We cant efficiently help new members, and old members, and expirienced miners, traders etc. are forced to move to other topics. Its shame that newbies cant vote here.
Mods please give us local topic board.

Totally same opinion.
Please give us a chance.
grchina

Activity: 476
Merit: 278

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 02:48:32 PM

You would be supprised with how much is crypto popular in Serbia and with pure amount of miners that we have,we probably have the highest gpu per country citizen ratio in the world Grin Also check the stats on most of icos Serbs are ussualy on top 5 countries taking part on icos,there are so many questions being asked in our board that we dont manage to see or answer at all those questions
marcetin
Legendary

Activity: 1124
Merit: 1013

ParalleCoin's ruler from the shadow

View Profile WWW
February 26, 2018, 08:55:39 PM

Do you know how much Serbs work on Iceland in mining facilities?  Wink
True is that mining is widely spread in Serbia.

Are there some defined numbers of activities measurements which need to be reached for starting a board?

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------ -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
  PLAN 9   FROM CRYPTO SPACE    PARALLELCOIN 
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
My fellow members, ask not what the community can do for you, ask what you can do for the community. CCW-WebRes-BitStickers-AnonStickers.shop------------------------------ ParallelCoin

The Secret of Success is to find out where people are going.. and get there first! - Mark Twain
Bitrated user: marcetin.
veleten
Legendary

Activity: 2016
Merit: 1106

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 01:04:42 PM

-snip-
Are there some defined numbers of activities measurements which need to be reached for starting a board?

this will go the way the ukrainian board went-not enough current activity
no activity-no reason to create a separate board
I don't think there is a finite number of pages or a certain activity threshold
pretty sure its Theymos who decides on whether to add the board or not

▄▄████▄▄
      ▄▄███▀    ▀███▄▄
   ▄████████▄▄▄▄████████▄
  ▀██████████████████████▀
▐█▄▄ ▀▀████▀    ▀████▀▀ ▄▄██
▐█████▄▄ ▀██▄▄▄▄██▀ ▄▄██▀  █
▐██ ▀████▄▄ ▀██▀ ▄▄████  ▄██
▐██  ███████▄  ▄████████████
▐██  █▌▐█ ▀██  ██████▀  ████
▐██  █▌▐█  ██  █████  ▄█████
 ███▄ ▌▐█  ██  ████████████▀
  ▀▀████▄ ▄██  ██▀  ████▀▀
      ▀▀█████  █  ▄██▀▀
         ▀▀██  ██▀▀
.WINDICE.████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
      ▄████████▀
     ▄████████
    ▄███████▀
   ▄███████▀
  ▄█████████████
 ▄████████████▀
▄███████████▀
     █████▀
    ████▀
   ████
  ███▀
 ██▀
█▀

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
     ▄▄█████▄   ▄▄▄▄
    ██████████▄███████▄
  ▄████████████████████▌
 ████████████████████████
▐████████████████████████▌
 ▀██████████████████████▀
     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
     ▄█     ▄█     ▄█
   ▄██▌   ▄██▌   ▄██▌
   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀
       ▄█     ▄█
     ▄██▌   ▄██▌
     ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
                   ▄█▄
                 ▄█████▄
                █████████▄
       ▄       ██ ████████▌
     ▄███▄    ▐█▌▐█████████
   ▄███████▄   ██ ▀███████▀
 ▄███████████▄  ▀██▄▄████▀
▐█ ▄███████████    ▀▀▀▀
█ █████████████▌      ▄
█▄▀████████████▌    ▄███▄
▐█▄▀███████████    ▐█▐███▌
 ▀██▄▄▀▀█████▀      ▀█▄█▀
   ▀▀▀███▀▀▀
████
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
████

▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀  █████
████████████▀▀      ██████
▐████████▀▀   ▄▄     ██████▌
▐████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ███████▌
▐████████ █▀        ███████▌
████████ █ ▄███▄   ███████
████████████████▄▄██████
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀
iePlay NoweiI
I
I
I
[/t
dusan1080

Activity: 29

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 02:45:39 PM

-snip-

Why is so hard to get a separate board?
examplens (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 3276
Merit: 3165

Crypto Swap Exchange

View Profile WWW
February 27, 2018, 02:49:12 PM

-snip-

I guess it is too complicate for forum administrator to follow and manage activity in other language.
But each problem has its own solution.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
sirojuddin

Activity: 199
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
February 27, 2018, 03:26:49 PM

maybe you as a long time user here it helps you to give direction for new members are directed and not originally asked questions or answered in the discussion

mininggrunt

Activity: 46

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 03:30:43 PM

What about that option to at least add a Sub board to the Croatian section, that will be great short term solution.
Vlada69

Activity: 238
Merit: 5

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 03:38:34 PM

What about that option to at least add a Sub board to the Croatian section, that will be great short term solution.

like Yugoslavia Wink
CodyAlfaridzi

Activity: 1708
Merit: 541

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 03:39:41 PM

-snip-

Not hard at all. Having a local board isn't about an achievement. It will be made when there is a need for one. Just keep up the activity in the Serbian local thread or Croatian section for now and bump this thread every once in a while.

I guess it is too complicate for forum administrator to follow and manage activity in other language.
But each problem has its own solution.

I'm sure it is not hard at all to make one, technically. And admins don't need to "follow and manage" activities, they can easily point a moderator if they need someone to handle that kind of things.

I have a feeling that theymos might add a new board for Serbian soon Cheesy
aleksej996

Activity: 490
Merit: 389

Do not trust the government

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 07:16:17 PM

It is only natural for local threads to need their own board at one point.
Anyone participating in a Serbian thread can clearly see that point has been surpassed for some time now.

No human can follow 10s of topics at a same time.
You need to read the whole post just to be sure what they are referring to and unfortunately very often even this is not enough .
New members pretty rarely use quotes and when they do they quote the largest possible post that takes the whole page and makes you scroll even more.

There isn't much of a reason not to add a Serbian board. We will all benefit from that.
Dzeronimo

Activity: 588
Merit: 103

View Profile WWW
February 27, 2018, 09:49:05 PM

One of the problems with Serbian thread is that it simultaneously cover different topics and people often must quote post they are replying to. At the end it looks like a total mess and people doesn't want to spend time reading everything in order to find information that is useful for them.
lolchina

Activity: 294
Merit: 103

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 02:10:09 PM

Not really since we dont have the same laws and other conditions like they are in EU while we are not or differnt mining accommodation and expenses for example they can get cards pretty much everywhere in Europe while we cant
Mi5h0

Activity: 560
Merit: 273

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 07:49:15 AM

Not really since we dont have the same laws and other conditions like they are in EU while we are not or differnt mining accommodation and expenses for example they can get cards pretty much everywhere in Europe while we cant

Don't worry, you'll get there! But don't say we didn't warn you... Wink
greeklogos

Activity: 658
Merit: 152

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 12:52:45 PM

As Serbian speaking of course I wish we have a private board. I think every country should to have it's own board at all. One topic is not enough. I know that many of my comrades are commenting in Croatian local board or just read it due to our languages are very common. Serbian local board would push crypto activity on a new level in whole our country, so it should be created. I really do not understand those who voted for "NO".
nmalisa

Activity: 103
Merit: 1

If you need website, just ask for info..

View Profile WWW
March 01, 2018, 02:00:36 PM

Is somebody c'now which number of different theme on board is need, for separate board language ?

ADS TEAM offers the service of designing and building Web sites  (https://adsteam.info/)
MagelanLezajic

Activity: 4

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 03:26:51 PM

It is realy crowded on serbian topic, and there are a lot of newbies all the time that are asking basic questions and we want to help them, but we all get lost in wild forest of posts, and then all lose sense... We cant efficiently help new members, and old members, and expirienced miners, traders etc. are forced to move to other topics. Its shame that newbies cant vote here.
Mods please give us local topic board.

100% + + + +
Sry i can not vote too ... Smiley
azguard2

Activity: 106
Merit: 14

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 06:06:04 PM

Think this will benefit for all and this will increase and create different topic its really confusign there now and everybody asking and some question that is answered few pages later. Believe that its good call. Many here get cuz of something else (i dont want to speculate on this) but thing we deserve to have our section with tread that we could maintain in proper. Also we have many that post some announcement that are really confusing it could be good for ICO as well they will have another market as well.
castiel0504

Activity: 266
Merit: 109

Ultra Mega Giga Super Cool Flying Oposum!

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 09:03:55 PM

Multiple newbie questions, that are constantly repeating. A lot of discussions that are happening in given moment, and they are constantly overlapping. Everything can be solved with pinned topics, like any other part of the forum. There is no special reason for us NOT to get Local Board, its not like anyone is going to be hurt in that process.

Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: