Bitcoin Forum
May 12, 2024, 11:12:00 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: Should Serbian speaking users get it's own local board instead of a topic?
Yes - 50 (92.6%)
No - 4 (7.4%)
Total Voters: 54

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 [All]
  Print  
Author Topic: Serbian local board application  (Read 1282 times)
examplens (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 3276
Merit: 3173

Crypto Swap Exchange

View Profile WWW
February 24, 2018, 06:21:17 PM
Last edit: February 24, 2018, 06:49:44 PM by examplens

Due to increased Bitcoin popularity, we have a huge amount of members joining our forums, including on our Serbian topic as well.
With a huge number of members joining every day, our local topic is getting bigger and bigger each day. With a lot of active and new members, it is getting hard to follow all the topics that are currently being discussed there.

From new people asking general noob questions, up to the dumb and healthy discussions, everything is under one topic, and it is becoming impossible to follow all questions/answers and follow what is going on.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
"I'm sure that in 20 years there will either be very large transaction volume or no volume." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
SFR10
Legendary

Activity: 2996
Merit: 3428

Crypto Swap Exchange

View Profile WWW
February 24, 2018, 08:00:30 PM

Unfortunately there's been a reduction in recent activities, while comparing it to aleksej996's application from last month (only 21½ pages for the past month, less than a page [on average] of daily activities).

If I were you, I wouldn't have any high hopes (for now).

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
aleksej996

Activity: 490
Merit: 389

Do not trust the government

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 08:10:43 PM

Unfortunately there's been a reduction in recent activities, while comparing it to aleksej996's application from last month (only 21½ pages for the past month, less than a page [on average] of daily activities).

I wouldn't have any high hopes (for now).

A board is much needed here as it is really hard to follow. People have decreased posting in there as they don't want to make the situation worse.
People critique each other there for posting too much and some users even said that they don't want to post replies in order not to overwhelm the topic.

It is quite natural in my opinion that there are waves of decline in posts on the thread due to high number of posts.
I don't think that users should continue to limit their discussion just so the thread doesn't get absolutely impossible to read.

I really hope this gets sorted soon, as people speaking a Serbian language are leaving this forum for an alternative where they can have the whole website for themselves and this community is strongest when it is kept whole.

Mods, please create a Serbain local board. We very much need it!
Dzeronimo

Activity: 588
Merit: 103

View Profile WWW
February 24, 2018, 08:44:13 PM

Reduction in activities is directly related to the issue that we want to solve with local board. We have several parallel discussions in one topic and it's almost impossible to track the one that you are interested in. That's why people give up on posting. We are confident that local board will help us to grow Serbian community, which will be good for all. There are a lot of smart people with good ideas, but their English is not good enough. Let's give them a chance to contribute to our community Smiley
Andreas1986

Activity: 127
Merit: 13

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 10:18:33 PM

OP has a point and i strongly believe that "inside" local boards the percentage of spamming is very low in comparing with the English sections.
At least in my local board (Greek) I can say that spamming is 1% and I may say a lot
zikabra

Activity: 574
Merit: 139

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 10:39:25 PM

Hey guys, what do you think about renaming Croatian local board to "Ex-Yu" board?
As most of you don't want to post in our local board for unknown reason I don't see any reason why our board wouldn't be renamed in ex-yu board(or maybe I am too old?  Grin), more people would come and board will become more interesting, after all we are speaking the same language.

Other than taxes I don't see why we should be separated. This is forum after all, and local boards with different languages are for people who understand these languages.
aleksej996

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 11:09:04 PM

Hey guys, what do you think about renaming Croatian local board to "Ex-Yu" board?
As most of you don't want to post in our local board for unknown reason I don't see any reason why our board wouldn't be renamed in ex-yu board(or maybe I am too old?  Grin), more people would come and board will become more interesting, after all we are speaking the same language.

Other than taxes I don't see why we should be separated. This is forum after all, and local boards with different languages are for people who understand these languages.

This might be a very nice incentive as it would bring more cooperation within the region in this community, so I can't say that uniting under a same board is a bad idea. However, the reason for a need of a local board is not just for a language, but for the topic of discussion.

In Serbian topic people discuss a lot about Bitcoin related topics that are specific to the country.
As Serbia is not part of the EU, it has a huge difficulty in buying and selling Bitcoin and that is being discussed a lot. It is kinda isolated economically.
Mining is probably discussed quite differently in Serbian topic as well, since I think that electricity is substantially cheaper in Serbia.
Laws, regulations and it's enforcement are also very different and the economic capability (of acquiring hardware for example) is very different as well.
All of these very different situations bring very different topics of discussions that are irrelevant for all the other boards.

I am afraid that Serbian users would have to scroll just as much through this combined board to find relevant topics, as they already have to do in their current local topic. The issue would just be brought to the Croatian users as well, since they would have to scroll through topics that are irrelevant to them as Serbian users all switch to this board.

So it is a very nice thought that maybe could be implemented in order to bring people together, but it kinda defeats the purpose of local boards in the first place.
Barbut

Activity: 1694
Merit: 502

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 12:56:23 AM

We definitely need more space! We need different sections! Its already a mess, but with local board we can sort it out somehow, and there would be more activity, people will be able to make some meaningful conversations.

We can make more comments there, and in same time more mess, but that is not a point. We need a bit more free space for more activity, and we need support to make that happen.

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
TheNamesHankFuckface

Activity: 12
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 02:54:41 AM

Thats because many are posting in Croatian sub. Examples:
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2748193.0
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2772282.0

Its really hard to follow Serbian thread.
SFR10
Legendary

Activity: 2996
Merit: 3428

Crypto Swap Exchange

View Profile WWW
February 25, 2018, 05:00:14 AM

A board is much needed here as it is really hard to follow.
We have several parallel discussions in one topic and it's almost impossible to track the one that you are interested in.
Following discussions on less than a page (on average) of daily activities shouldn't be that hard (IMHO).

People have decreased posting in there as they don't want to make the situation worse.
By doing that, they're not helping this situation (local board application) either...

People critique each other there for posting too much and some users even said that they don't want to post replies in order not to overwhelm the topic.
That's why people give up on posting.
Then that should change (based on my observation, it's the only way).

I don't think that users should continue to limit their discussion just so the thread doesn't get absolutely impossible to read.
Agreed but it's not on that scale (yet).

As most of you don't want to post in our local board for unknown reason I don't see any reason why our board wouldn't be renamed in ex-yu board(or maybe I am too old?  Grin), more people would come and board will become more interesting, after all we are speaking the same language.

Nice suggestion.

I am afraid that Serbian users would have to scroll just as much through this combined board to find relevant topics, as they already have to do in their current local topic.
Two different main sub boards can be created (to solve that issue) there (one for "Croatian topics" and the other for "Serbian topics"). This way it will be well organized.

We can make more comments there, and in same time more mess, but that is not a point.
We need a bit more free space for more activity, and we need support to make that happen.
I understand these valid points but in order to have your own local board, there should be a significant demand/need (unfortunately that's not the case at the moment and based on what I've seen from similar proposals, such stats aren't good enough).

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
mefisto0603

Activity: 20
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 10:20:45 AM

Quote from: TheNamesHankFuckface on Today at 02:54:41 AM
Following discussions on less than a page (on average) of daily activities shouldn't be that hard (IMHO).

hmhm...and in this way you are reducing forum to chat.

What if i am interested in bitcoin price...and that was discussed on page 567.
Or mining equipment...on price 677, or cloud mining on page 234, or i want to find some info about some alt (page 666 ? ). Read through whole tread ?
I don't get it....why is it so hard to give us space to grow ? Limit community of whole country to one thread and forcing us to use Croatian boards...then say we don use our own enough Smiley ?
Cmon dude ...we don't use because it grow too much to be organized.
Also, using croatian boards is ok for some things but our countries are different enough (prices, legislation, banks, in/out fiat etc...) that we need our own space.

I really don't see a problem here, but...what is the big picture reason we don't get a board ?
aleksej996

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 10:58:05 AM

Thank you for your insight SFR10, you are always very informative when this is being discussed.
But it seems like Serbain speaking users disagree very much with you, including me.
I don't know a single user there that hasn't had a problem with a difficulty of following topics and had to decrease his level of activity there.

I know it might not seem like it, but it isn't just about the number of pages made in a single day, but the amount of different topics as well.
People hold same discussions for multiple days/weeks and they have to give up if they haven't logged in for few days as they don't have the time to read full pages of responses and you don't know if someone replied to you until you read every single post, because it could be about anything.

By doing that, they're not helping this situation (local board application) either...

We are very well aware of this of course, it is just that we have no choice.
Serbian users have been waiting for their own board for years and confidence in getting it has decreased a lot.
People don't see it coming any time soon, so they have to take immediate action to relieve the issue.

Big picture here is that users have been waiting for a very very long time and were always given an impression that the local board is right around the corner, but exact requirements were never given so they are always told the same thing again.
To be honest, when there is such an issue of overwhelming amount of posts and waiting for years to fix the issue, people get very stressed and start giving up. They just don't feel like their issues are being addressed.

As for the same board, as we all said, we already use it sometimes, but mostly we don't for the reasons already mentioned. It is the same problem of getting lost in a see of irrelevant posts. I like the idea, it has a nice incentive, but unfortunately it is just not reasonable.
There are discussions that are left behind weeks ago, as some users can only log in once a week, but nevertheless hold very important discussions.
We wouldn't be asking for it so much if we really didn't need it, but trust us, we very much do and would be very thankful if we were finely moving in the direction of getting it, as promises to eventually get it are getting very old and people have lost all their confidence.
mininggrunt

Activity: 46

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 11:33:43 AM

Quote from: SFR10

Quote from: aleksej996
I am afraid that Serbian users would have to scroll just as much through this combined board to find relevant topics, as they already have to do in their current local topic.
Two different main sub boards can be created (to solve that issue) there (one for "Croatian topics" and the other for "Serbian topics"). This way it will be well organized.

This seems like an OK solution if we can't get a full separate section, we just need an option to have more then 1 active topic. It's just way to tiring to have one spammable topic, not everybody wants to read the same stuff and if you don't visit the forum every day it's even worse, trying to find the last post that's relative to your interest is not fun at all.
examplens (OP)
Legendary

Crypto Swap Exchange

View Profile WWW
February 25, 2018, 11:49:55 AM

Maybe you are right.
but Serbian topic has 550247 views and this is much more than the Hebrew language which has his own board
we have the biggest activity in all "other language" section

A board is much needed here as it is really hard to follow.
We have several parallel discussions in one topic and it's almost impossible to track the one that you are interested in.

It's easy for you to say that. You are registered: 12 June 2015 and you have a lot of experience.
we are talking about a discussion where often interrupts matters with the question talked about it before a month ago

People have decreased posting in there as they don't want to make the situation worse.

it is very hard to make any constructive discussion when many people speak at the same time.
I'm tired of "on page xxx you have an explanation".

That's why people give up on posting.
Then that should change (based on my observation, it's the only way).

Agreed but it's not on that scale (yet).

Nice suggestion.

Just one topic is not enough, the same problem remains. All discussion on one topic is the essence of the problem.
Also mixing between Serbian and Croatian can't be a good solution. There are many reasons. aleksej996 gave some of the real reasons

there is no real answer for OP. People from Croatia can't give right answer because this is exclusively for Serbia.
Also, I know the right answers, but I am not going to Croatian board and I did not even know about this topics.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
zikabra

Activity: 574
Merit: 139

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 02:06:22 PM

there is no real answer for OP. People from Croatia can't give right answer because this is exclusively for Serbia.
Also, I know the right answers, but I am not going to Croatian board and I did not even know about this topics.
Yes, there is, some guys from Serbia already answered both questions https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2748193.msg28854766#msg28854766 and https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2772282.msg28357304#msg28357304.

@Examplens you don't have problem with answering topics all over the English forum https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=314792;sa=showPosts but you have problem answering topics in Croatian board.
It seems that your reason is rather political than logical.
examplens (OP)
Legendary

Crypto Swap Exchange

View Profile WWW
February 25, 2018, 02:20:42 PM

Yes, there is, some guys from Serbia already answered both questions https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2748193.msg28854766#msg28854766 and https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2772282.msg28357304#msg28357304.

@Examplens you don't have problem with answering topics all over the English forum https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=314792;sa=showPosts but you have problem answering topics in Croatian board.

No mate, you are wrong. I just not going on this section of forum because there is mostly discussion about local thing where i am not competitive.
I am going to topics which is my sphere of interests.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
aleksej996

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 05:32:48 PM

Please don't make this discussion political. We are all part of the same community here and share similar values.
Point of this topic is that almost all of us can agree that we need a place for local discussion and that a single topic hasn't been enough for a long time.

As for using the Croatian board by Serbian users, I don't think anyone wants that as it would bring irrelevant topics to both sides.
I really don't see a reason why Croatian users would be happy with losing their board and renaming it so the entire region that has very different topics can use it.

If admins have to bring us under the same roof due to some technical reason then that is fine, but there is no doubt that the best solution here is for Serbian speaking users to finely get their own local board. I believe that activity in Serbian speaking topic is a lot bigger now than activity in some of these boards when they were created and according to examplens it is even bigger than current activity in Hebrew language board.

There is no doubt that Serbian users desperately need their own board, the question is will they be able to get it or not. I think we all hope here that they will.
Cryptodiscuss

Activity: 518
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 08:16:16 PM

It is realy crowded on serbian topic, and there are a lot of newbies all the time that are asking basic questions and we want to help them, but we all get lost in wild forest of posts, and then all lose sense... We cant efficiently help new members, and old members, and expirienced miners, traders etc. are forced to move to other topics. Its shame that newbies cant vote here.
Mods please give us local topic board.
aleksej996

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 10:48:27 AM

It is realy crowded on serbian topic, and there are a lot of newbies all the time that are asking basic questions and we want to help them, but we all get lost in wild forest of posts, and then all lose sense... We cant efficiently help new members, and old members, and expirienced miners, traders etc. are forced to move to other topics. Its shame that newbies cant vote here.

Yes, that is a serious problem now. A lot of new users asking questions on top of old discussions.
The worst thing is that these new users definitely can't keep up with the discussion, even older users can't, but especially not newbies.
This really slows down the growth of the community, not just Serbian community, but Bitcoin community as a whole.
mobiland

Activity: 32
Merit: 2

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 12:34:35 PM

This is very good idea,it's really hard to track all post in only one topic.I suppose that we will get local forum for users from Serbia.
bozicso

Activity: 250
Merit: 14

View Profile WWW
February 26, 2018, 12:42:19 PM

@SFR10

Your arguments are fine, but you're not looking at a wider picture. What I'm saying is that many experienced people do not write on the local topic because it is covered with various themes. When I came here I had to educate myself on the Croatian part because it is closer to me than English

But that is still not enough, because I have many more questions about which answer I have to ask people from my country because we are not part of the EU and we have different laws. You will agree that many flocks are taught by people who have already acquired certain experiences that are valuable to me because I have no place to get them.

I do not see the reason why a special section does not open. If after a while you feel it is unnecessary, you can take it away, but give us a chance to show that we really need it

upcomingcarsreview.com
devicslavko

Activity: 87

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 01:36:28 PM

Totally same opinion.
Please give us a chance.
grchina

Activity: 476
Merit: 278

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 02:48:32 PM

You would be supprised with how much is crypto popular in Serbia and with pure amount of miners that we have,we probably have the highest gpu per country citizen ratio in the world Grin Also check the stats on most of icos Serbs are ussualy on top 5 countries taking part on icos,there are so many questions being asked in our board that we dont manage to see or answer at all those questions
marcetin
Legendary

Activity: 1124
Merit: 1013

ParalleCoin's ruler from the shadow

View Profile WWW
February 26, 2018, 08:55:39 PM

Do you know how much Serbs work on Iceland in mining facilities?  Wink
True is that mining is widely spread in Serbia.

Are there some defined numbers of activities measurements which need to be reached for starting a board?

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------ -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
  PLAN 9   FROM CRYPTO SPACE    PARALLELCOIN 
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
My fellow members, ask not what the community can do for you, ask what you can do for the community. CCW-WebRes-BitStickers-AnonStickers.shop------------------------------ ParallelCoin

The Secret of Success is to find out where people are going.. and get there first! - Mark Twain
Bitrated user: marcetin.
veleten
Legendary

Activity: 2016
Merit: 1106

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 01:04:42 PM

-snip-
Are there some defined numbers of activities measurements which need to be reached for starting a board?

this will go the way the ukrainian board went-not enough current activity
no activity-no reason to create a separate board
I don't think there is a finite number of pages or a certain activity threshold
pretty sure its Theymos who decides on whether to add the board or not

▄▄████▄▄
      ▄▄███▀    ▀███▄▄
   ▄████████▄▄▄▄████████▄
  ▀██████████████████████▀
▐█▄▄ ▀▀████▀    ▀████▀▀ ▄▄██
▐█████▄▄ ▀██▄▄▄▄██▀ ▄▄██▀  █
▐██ ▀████▄▄ ▀██▀ ▄▄████  ▄██
▐██  ███████▄  ▄████████████
▐██  █▌▐█ ▀██  ██████▀  ████
▐██  █▌▐█  ██  █████  ▄█████
 ███▄ ▌▐█  ██  ████████████▀
  ▀▀████▄ ▄██  ██▀  ████▀▀
      ▀▀█████  █  ▄██▀▀
         ▀▀██  ██▀▀
.WINDICE.████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
      ▄████████▀
     ▄████████
    ▄███████▀
   ▄███████▀
  ▄█████████████
 ▄████████████▀
▄███████████▀
     █████▀
    ████▀
   ████
  ███▀
 ██▀
█▀

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
     ▄▄█████▄   ▄▄▄▄
    ██████████▄███████▄
  ▄████████████████████▌
 ████████████████████████
▐████████████████████████▌
 ▀██████████████████████▀
     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
     ▄█     ▄█     ▄█
   ▄██▌   ▄██▌   ▄██▌
   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀
       ▄█     ▄█
     ▄██▌   ▄██▌
     ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
                   ▄█▄
                 ▄█████▄
                █████████▄
       ▄       ██ ████████▌
     ▄███▄    ▐█▌▐█████████
   ▄███████▄   ██ ▀███████▀
 ▄███████████▄  ▀██▄▄████▀
▐█ ▄███████████    ▀▀▀▀
█ █████████████▌      ▄
█▄▀████████████▌    ▄███▄
▐█▄▀███████████    ▐█▐███▌
 ▀██▄▄▀▀█████▀      ▀█▄█▀
   ▀▀▀███▀▀▀
████
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
████

▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀  █████
████████████▀▀      ██████
▐████████▀▀   ▄▄     ██████▌
▐████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ███████▌
▐████████ █▀        ███████▌
████████ █ ▄███▄   ███████
████████████████▄▄██████
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀
iePlay NoweiI
I
I
I
[/t
dusan1080

Activity: 29

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 02:45:39 PM

-snip-

Why is so hard to get a separate board?
examplens (OP)
Legendary

Crypto Swap Exchange

View Profile WWW
February 27, 2018, 02:49:12 PM

-snip-

I guess it is too complicate for forum administrator to follow and manage activity in other language.
But each problem has its own solution.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
sirojuddin

Activity: 199

View Profile WWW
February 27, 2018, 03:26:49 PM

maybe you as a long time user here it helps you to give direction for new members are directed and not originally asked questions or answered in the discussion

mininggrunt

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 03:30:43 PM

What about that option to at least add a Sub board to the Croatian section, that will be great short term solution.
Vlada69

Activity: 238
Merit: 5

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 03:38:34 PM

What about that option to at least add a Sub board to the Croatian section, that will be great short term solution.

like Yugoslavia Wink
CodyAlfaridzi

Activity: 1708
Merit: 541

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 03:39:41 PM

-snip-

Not hard at all. Having a local board isn't about an achievement. It will be made when there is a need for one. Just keep up the activity in the Serbian local thread or Croatian section for now and bump this thread every once in a while.

I guess it is too complicate for forum administrator to follow and manage activity in other language.
But each problem has its own solution.

I'm sure it is not hard at all to make one, technically. And admins don't need to "follow and manage" activities, they can easily point a moderator if they need someone to handle that kind of things.

I have a feeling that theymos might add a new board for Serbian soon Cheesy
aleksej996

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 07:16:17 PM

It is only natural for local threads to need their own board at one point.
Anyone participating in a Serbian thread can clearly see that point has been surpassed for some time now.

No human can follow 10s of topics at a same time.
You need to read the whole post just to be sure what they are referring to and unfortunately very often even this is not enough .
New members pretty rarely use quotes and when they do they quote the largest possible post that takes the whole page and makes you scroll even more.

There isn't much of a reason not to add a Serbian board. We will all benefit from that.
Dzeronimo

View Profile WWW
February 27, 2018, 09:49:05 PM

One of the problems with Serbian thread is that it simultaneously cover different topics and people often must quote post they are replying to. At the end it looks like a total mess and people doesn't want to spend time reading everything in order to find information that is useful for them.
lolchina

Activity: 294

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 02:10:09 PM

Not really since we dont have the same laws and other conditions like they are in EU while we are not or differnt mining accommodation and expenses for example they can get cards pretty much everywhere in Europe while we cant
Mi5h0

Activity: 560
Merit: 273

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 07:49:15 AM

Not really since we dont have the same laws and other conditions like they are in EU while we are not or differnt mining accommodation and expenses for example they can get cards pretty much everywhere in Europe while we cant

Don't worry, you'll get there! But don't say we didn't warn you... Wink
greeklogos

Activity: 658
Merit: 152

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 12:52:45 PM

As Serbian speaking of course I wish we have a private board. I think every country should to have it's own board at all. One topic is not enough. I know that many of my comrades are commenting in Croatian local board or just read it due to our languages are very common. Serbian local board would push crypto activity on a new level in whole our country, so it should be created. I really do not understand those who voted for "NO".
nmalisa

Activity: 103

If you need website, just ask for info..

View Profile WWW
March 01, 2018, 02:00:36 PM

Is somebody c'now which number of different theme on board is need, for separate board language ?

ADS TEAM offers the service of designing and building Web sites  (https://adsteam.info/)
MagelanLezajic

Activity: 4

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 03:26:51 PM

100% + + + +
Sry i can not vote too ... Smiley
azguard2

Activity: 106

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 06:06:04 PM

Think this will benefit for all and this will increase and create different topic its really confusign there now and everybody asking and some question that is answered few pages later. Believe that its good call. Many here get cuz of something else (i dont want to speculate on this) but thing we deserve to have our section with tread that we could maintain in proper. Also we have many that post some announcement that are really confusing it could be good for ICO as well they will have another market as well.
castiel0504

Activity: 266
Merit: 109

Ultra Mega Giga Super Cool Flying Oposum!

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 09:03:55 PM

Multiple newbie questions, that are constantly repeating. A lot of discussions that are happening in given moment, and they are constantly overlapping. Everything can be solved with pinned topics, like any other part of the forum. There is no special reason for us NOT to get Local Board, its not like anyone is going to be hurt in that process.

Dux2K
Legendary

Activity: 1022
Merit: 1000

Blocklancer - Freelance on the Blockchain

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 03:49:35 PM

Do you know how much Serbs work on Iceland in mining facilities?  Wink
True is that mining is widely spread in Serbia.

This is true they hire us cuz we know stuff and we are good in this. Mainly cuz we like it and we have must say cheap electricity.

Some here have topic and they spam most of the time and i dont see why we should not have topic in Serbian, you would be surprised how many user are from Serbia. If have topic with votes from which country is someone i believe we have quite the members here.

Coinroll - Bitcoin Gambling

[fX665GSjkGyrckCzk]
EnF0Rc3r

Activity: 128
Merit: 100

M. PD&S

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 05:08:50 PM

Yeah, this is a really good idea. It will be more organised and much easier.  With that said, we would not have to dig up the old posts to check if there were a same discussions that we want to start. Cool

Karavadinos

Activity: 74

IOS - The secure, scalable blockchain

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 07:51:05 PM

Due to increased Bitcoin popularity, we have a huge amount of members joining our forums, including on our Serbian topic as well.
With a huge number of members joining every day, our local topic is getting bigger and bigger each day. With a lot of active and new members, it is getting hard to follow all the topics that are currently being discussed there.

From new people asking general noob questions, up to the dumb and healthy discussions, everything is under one topic, and it is becoming impossible to follow all questions/answers and follow what is going on.

To my understanding, all the sections on bitcointalk are moderated, if someone posts something that is off topic, the post will surely get deleted, so if the Serbian local section is getting spammed by new users who are posting things that are non topic related then the mods should be deleting them.

IOST >_INTERNET OF SERVICE TOKEN
SECURE & SCALABLE INFRASTRUCTURE | FOR INTELLIGENT SERVICES_<
loughlin

Activity: 700
Merit: 252

Only Bitcoin!

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 08:03:07 PM

To my understanding, all the sections on bitcointalk are moderated, if someone posts something that is off topic, the post will surely get deleted, so if the Serbian local section is getting spammed by new users who are posting things that are non topic related then the mods should be deleting them.

Forum moderators can't understand all language of the forum. how they can know what it is spam on Serbian topic?
Dzeronimo

View Profile WWW
March 03, 2018, 10:14:38 PM

Who can approve new local board and when we will know the final decision? Anyone can shed some light on this?
TeslaWatt.com

Activity: 405

www.teslawatt.com

View Profile WWW
March 04, 2018, 05:29:34 AM

It would be really nice that Serbian language is present on the forum. After all Serbian population in the world is much larger then some other languages.

nmalisa

View Profile WWW
March 05, 2018, 08:42:49 PM

Forum moderators can't understand all language of the forum. how they can know what it is spam on Serbian topic?

Just use some people who is high rank and speak Serbian, like moderator on that board and all good.
You Can see several people on Serbian Topic  who is Legendary rank on this forum ..

ADS TEAM offers the service of designing and building Web sites  (https://adsteam.info/)
examplens (OP)
Legendary

Crypto Swap Exchange

View Profile WWW
March 06, 2018, 09:10:53 PM

Just use some people who is high rank and speak Serbian, like moderator on that board and all good.
You Can see several people on Serbian Topic  who is Legendary rank on this forum ..

It would be fine if we get info from any forum administrator, how much activity or member we need to open board in our language.
I can help with translation forum rules and about controlling spam or unethical posts.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
mininggrunt

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 11:07:20 PM

So still nothing official, yer or no ? And if it's a no how many people do we need to get it, tell us a number so we at least know that, thank you.
nmalisa

View Profile WWW
March 07, 2018, 08:39:30 AM

So still nothing official, yer or no ? And if it's a no how many people do we need to get it, tell us a number so we at least know that, thank you.

How i see , admins not interested in open local board. No mater what is problem on local tred ..
This is all looking like lack of will, for making more people active on forum.

aleksej996

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 05:15:52 PM

A huge part of this issue is that the users get no feedback from the admin.
They feel very neglected and leave the forum when they see how difficult it is to follow the thread and that there is no resolution coming.

It would be very nice, at least, that the admin responds, no matter what that response is.
nmalisa

View Profile WWW
March 12, 2018, 03:28:06 PM

They feel very neglected and leave the forum when they see how difficult it is to follow the thread and that there is no resolution coming.

It would be very nice, at least, that the admin responds, no matter what that response is.

A very big problem is finding the requested information on the Serbian part of the forum.

if this remains unmanageable, in the near future, a large number of  newbie  will search for news from the internet ,   will not come here, but will seek news on various inadequate sites where is write PR texts instead of high-quality facts.

Dux2K
Legendary

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 12:46:16 PM

A very big problem is finding the requested information on the Serbian part of the forum.

This is the fact.
Sometimes it takes few hours to find reply to something that was asked more then 10 pages ago.
This is one of the reason why we need to have our own board so that we can place right question on right place with minimum search.

[fX665GSjkGyrckCzk]
azguard2

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 06:17:10 PM
Merited by examplens (1)

if this remains unmanageable, in the near future, a large number of  newbie  will search for news from the internet ,   will not come here, but will seek news on various inadequate sites where is write PR texts instead of high-quality facts.

Its quite the big mess. Finding answered question and give someone the reply its hard. Everything is bump there we have ICO announcement some translations and many others thing like but/sell offers and trades. Sometimes its takes hours to read and sometimes I dont have will to read all.
examplens (OP)
Legendary

Crypto Swap Exchange

View Profile WWW
March 13, 2018, 09:34:26 PM

Newbie from Serbia they found out about Airdrops, now we have a very high-quality discussion themes about who's Airdrop did not pay and who are worthless
I really hope that forum admin will take this into consideration

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
grchina

Activity: 476
Merit: 278

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 08:39:28 AM

Dont forget the "how can i sell my crypto funds for fiat and whats the easiest way to withdraw money on bank account" question that we have from time to time.It would be nice to have a thread for this where first post would be a full explanation on this subject and all the expirience that people from our county have with this subject.You have to realise that we aint part of EU and here nothing goes easy Undecided
bozicso

Activity: 250

View Profile WWW
March 14, 2018, 10:17:18 AM
Last edit: March 14, 2018, 07:18:36 PM by bozicso

Seems no body of admin read this and cares this. Very, very not seriously and sad

upcomingcarsreview.com
salihno71_1

Activity: 27

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 10:24:28 AM

I wouldn't get my hopes up. My account was hacked few months ago and i cannot get anyone to unlock my account. And i guess that this is a simpler action than adding a new subforum. It looks like no one really cares about the issues users have.
aleksej996

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 09:25:27 PM

Dont forget the "how can i sell my crypto funds for fiat and whats the easiest way to withdraw money on bank account" question that we have from time to time.It would be nice to have a thread for this where first post would be a full explanation on this subject and all the expirience that people from our county have with this subject.You have to realise that we aint part of EU and here nothing goes easy Undecided

Exactly, not only would we be able to have multiple discussions at the same time, but actually be able to reduce the number of reposts.

I wouldn't get my hopes up. My account was hacked few months ago and i cannot get anyone to unlock my account. And i guess that this is a simpler action than adding a new subforum. It looks like no one really cares about the issues users have.

I assume both are quite easy to do, it is just a matter of importance, I guess. Getting a board for such a big community would be quite important and quite urgent, so hopefully we get a response about this as soon as possible.
neverbetter

Activity: 10

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 03:47:48 PM

Newbie from Serbia they found out about Airdrops, now we have a very high-quality discussion themes about who's Airdrop did not pay and who are worthless
I really hope that forum admin will take this into consideration

I'm also a newbie from Serbia, I have some questions about Airdrops and many random questions about mining, and it would be very nice to have the answers in our own local board! The fact is that people in Serbia are more and more into all this and I hope that some of the admins will react soon.
neverbetter

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 04:18:44 PM

And how can I vote? I see the poll at the begining of the topic but can not click on it...
katanic97

Activity: 160
Merit: 23

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 04:20:31 PM

This is very good idea,it would be easier for everyone Grin
katanic97

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 04:23:24 PM

And how can I vote? I see the poll at the begining of the topic but can not click on it...

You are newbie,like me,we can not vote
But,Jr.Member and higher they can
neverbetter

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 04:52:02 PM

Thanks katanic97

-And the idea about 'ex-yu' board is definitely interesting, but it may get a bit messy and confusing
ljube

Activity: 13

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 10:11:12 AM

What is a Bounty? I like to know it .. in serbian if can??

Imam jos dosta pitanja, jer je oblast kriptovaluta ogromna ali ne mogu da se snadjem bas lako, noviji sam u celoj prici, a engleski mi nije bas najbolji.
Da li ima ovde da se nadje nesto o osnovnim stvarima vezano za trjeding na srpski jezik?
aleksej996

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 02:29:32 PM

Sharing the same board would be good enough for now, if we can have the same functionality, with ability to create child boards and etc.
Otherwise Croatia would unfortunately lose it's own board, which is not that good of an idea.
katanic97

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 08:52:19 PM

Imam jos dosta pitanja, jer je oblast kriptovaluta ogromna ali ne mogu da se snadjem bas lako, noviji sam u celoj prici, a engleski mi nije bas najbolji.
Da li ima ovde da se nadje nesto o osnovnim stvarima vezano za trjeding na srpski jezik?

Well,you can exlpore forum,and Croatian local board is very transparent
Also,we have our "board" but is all mixed up,and you can not to be on your way
So,you go to Local Boards and join to Croatian,and you can find what interests you
Also,you can go to Other Languages,and find our "Serbian",but for you because you are new in this,go to Croatian loacal board and explore
Cheers Wink
ljube

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 09:39:55 PM

So,you go to Local Boards and join to Croatian,and you can find what interests you
Also,you can go to Other Languages,and find our "Serbian",but for you because you are new in this,go to Croatian loacal board and explore
Cheers Wink

Thank you bradr Smiley
I would like in serbian really... i dont understend very wll croatian.
katanic97

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 09:51:00 PM

Cheers Wink

Thank you bradr Smiley

For now,we don't have our local board
Try in Croatian board,same language
denis-z12

Activity: 294

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 10:36:07 PM

I voted yes to support you but if that doesn't happen I would really like to see the Serbian board merging with the Croatian board. That would be beneficial for both parties with quality posters joining forces.
nmalisa

View Profile WWW
March 18, 2018, 10:36:55 PM

Cheers Wink

Thank you bradr Smiley

Sorry but Croatian is not same language,   it similar but not same..
***Croatian - Okolo kucno vodopisalo     *** Serbian - Oluk    
Ex Yu is interesting idea , but i think that will not work, because of meany problems with this 3 nations (Croatian, Bosnian and Serbian.)

But if we can to set our past problems out off this forums then why not .. Can be useful  ..

Vlada69

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 01:58:05 AM

Cheers Wink

Thank you bradr Smiley

Ex Yu is interesting idea , but i think that will not work, because of meany problems with this 3 nations (Croatian, Bosnian and Serbian.)

But if we can to set our past problems out off this forums then why not .. Can be useful  ..

takodje krofna se zove vruce nadignuce
katanic97

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 02:45:11 AM

Cheers Wink

Thank you bradr Smiley

Ne,decko kaze da razume srpski,ali hrvatski bas i  ne
Ja bi najvise voleo da imamo svoj lokalni board,ali od "vruceg nadignuca" i okolokucnog vodopisala" necemo daleko dogurati Cheesy
A vas boli uvo,niste Newbie Cheesy
Vlada69

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 03:16:52 AM

Cheers Wink

Thank you bradr Smiley

Ja bi najvise voleo da imamo svoj lokalni board,ali od "vruceg nadignuca" i okolokucnog vodopisala" necemo daleko dogurati Cheesy

fali ti jos jedan post da ne budes newbie...
ljube

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 10:34:02 AM

Cheers Wink

Thank you bradr Smiley

Hocu SRPSKI. in SERBIAN!
Ja se samo nadam ako nam otvore podforum da ce tamo biti dovoljno kvalitetno angazovnaih ljudi koji bi uredjivali teme, stavljali tekstove, upucivali raju i odgovarali na smislena pitanja.. naravno trebala bi redovno da radi metla za glupe i besmislene komentare. Znaci neki posteni admini par komada.

Sta kazu ovi sa bitcoinTolk-a sta treba da bi nam otvorili.. neka pismena molba i sl?

Vlada69

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 10:55:55 AM

Cheers Wink

Thank you bradr Smiley

Hocu SRPSKI. in SERBIAN!
Ja se samo nadam ako nam otvore podforum da ce tamo biti dovoljno kvalitetno angazovnaih ljudi koji bi uredjivali teme, stavljali tekstove, upucivali raju i odgovarali na smislena pitanja.. naravno trebala bi redovno da radi metla za glupe i besmislene komentare. Znaci neki posteni admini par komada.

Sta kazu ovi sa bitcoinTolk-a sta treba da bi nam otvorili.. neka pismena molba i sl?

pa pisao moderatoru posto samo oni mogu, a ne general menageri al se ne javlja. cyrus mislim da je rumun u pitanju.
ljube

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 11:08:28 AM

Cheers Wink

Thank you bradr Smiley

Hocu SRPSKI. in SERBIAN!

pa pisao moderatoru posto samo oni mogu, a ne general menageri al se ne javlja. cyrus mislim da je rumun u pitanju.

Nepostovanje. Eventulano ako je u guzvi bio pa zaboravi posle.. Treba jos pisati i objasniti kako bi nas forum funkcionisao, kako bi se ljudi angazovali.
Mada sve mislim da nas kuliraju nesto namerno. mi srbi smo zadnja rupa na sviralu sto bi rekli..
katanic97

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 03:19:46 PM

Cheers Wink

Thank you bradr Smiley

Hocu SRPSKI. in SERBIAN!

Nepostovanje. Eventulano ako je u guzvi bio pa zaboravi posle.. Treba jos pisati i objasniti kako bi nas forum funkcionisao, kako bi se ljudi angazovali.
Mada sve mislim da nas kuliraju nesto namerno. mi srbi smo zadnja rupa na sviralu sto bi rekli..

Doce to sve na svoje,nadam se
aleksej996

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 02:22:12 PM

By the end of this week it will be a month since this topic was created and we had absolutely no response.
It is quite disappointing that moderators don't have time to respond to us at least once a month.
Not even a simple "no", so we can know that we shouldn't waste our time.
Vlada69

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 02:27:03 PM

By the end of this week it will be a month since this topic was created and we had absolutely no response.
It is quite disappointing that moderators don't have time to respond to us at least once a month.

Yes would be much better.
ljube

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 05:41:45 PM

I AGREE!
examplens (OP)
Legendary

Crypto Swap Exchange

View Profile WWW
March 21, 2018, 11:34:42 PM

Now I find two situations about the local board problem.
First, Ukrainian (along with Serbian is a most active topic) also asking his local board. The same situation is there
Second, I see people who complain that French board is out of control because there is no moderator or does not do his part of the job.

it would be good to know what exactly the conditions should be fulfilled to get our local board. I can write an FAQ about forum functionality and rules of decent behaviour.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
azguard2

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 12:34:22 PM

First, Ukrainian (along with Serbian is a most active topic) also asking his local board. The same situation is there
Second, I see people who complain that French board is out of control because there is no moderator or does not do his part of the job.

it would be good to know what exactly the conditions should be fulfilled to get our local board. I can write an FAQ about forum functionality and rules of decent behaviour.

This could be good idea with so many thing in last few pages its really of the book to keep on everything now its becoming really messy and fuzzy.
PLS can be have our tread finally so we could organize this and i believe that it would be greatly moderated by few members here.
mefisto0603

Activity: 20

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 09:14:45 PM

it would be good to know what exactly the conditions should be fulfilled to get our local board. I can write an FAQ about forum functionality and rules of decent behavior.

I can volunteer to translate any  tutorial or any other text about forum for newcomers from English to Serbian if needed. Everyone can pith in to keep the board clean and useful to our community, just give us a chance. We will play nice Smiley i promise Wink.
Dzeronimo

View Profile WWW
April 06, 2018, 07:16:15 PM

Can we get any official response? If we cannot get Serbian board now, what we need to do in the future to get it? Please don't say we need more posts on Serbian topic because when more people post there it become harder to follow specific discussion (there are several discussions at the same time) and people give up.
marlboroza
Legendary

Activity: 1932
Merit: 2270

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 08:55:27 PM
Last edit: April 07, 2018, 10:23:24 AM by marlboroza

Don't make up words that don't exist.
Krofna is krofna and oluk is oluk in both languages. Your arguments to create local board are made of trolling.

Thank you bradr Smiley
From all nonsense I've been reading this is biggest one.
Croatian and Serbian languages are different languages, however, difference between them is maybe 20%. You need IQ of a room temperature to speak both languages, your IQ is most likely much lower...

Here is something for you(universal declaration of human rights) on all 3(Serbian, Croatian and Bosnian) languages, because you don't understand Croatian very well:

So, stop posting utter garbage and start posting real reasons why do you need Serbian local board and maybe you will get it.
Vlada69

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 09:20:59 PM

Don't make up words that don't exists.
Krofna is krofna and oluk is oluk in both languages. Your arguments to create local board are made of trolling.

Pitaj dedu za novorjecnik iz 1942...Ili bilo kojeg starijeg.

[/quote]
Thank you bradr Smiley
From all nonsense I've been reading this is biggest one.
Croatian and Serbian languages are different languages, however, difference between them is maybe 20%. You need IQ of a room temperature to speak both languages, your IQ is most likely much lower...

Here is something for you(universal declaration of human rights) on all 3(Serbian, Croatian and Bosnian) languages, because you don't understand Croatian very well:

So, stop posting utter garbage and start posting real reasons why do you need Serbian local board and maybe you will get it.
[/quote]
marlboroza
Legendary

Activity: 1932
Merit: 2270

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 09:32:56 PM
Last edit: April 06, 2018, 10:05:19 PM by marlboroza

Ask your grandpa for dictionary from 1942...Or anyone older
Dude, we are in 2018., not in 1942 and I don't like the way you think.

Now, to ask anyone older, 1942. was 76 years ago, should I search for people who are 100 years old?   Cheesy

Should I ask you - ask your grandgrandgradngrandgrandpa for dictrionary from 800.?

You are delusional and you are living in II World War Roll Eyes

Edit* krofna was krofna in 1942., krofna is krofna in 2018 and krofna was krofna in 1867. Have you missed austro-ugarski history class perhapes?

loughlin

Only Bitcoin!

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 10:38:16 PM

Now, to ask anyone older, 1942. was 76 years ago, should I search for people who are 100 years old?   Cheesy

Should I ask you - ask your grandgrandgradngrandgrandpa for dictrionary from 800.?

Edit* krofna was krofna in 1942., krofna is krofna in 2018 and krofna was krofna in 1867. Have you missed austro-ugarski history class perhapes?

I agree with you, there are no big differences between these two language. they surely understand each other's sides. but There are many topics that are specific for each local board, like taxes, local service like exchange, dealers, legal regulations etc..
But you also may agree that the present state of affairs is complicated and overwhelming for only one topic for Serbian language.
teskostecenje

Activity: 154

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 12:17:00 AM
Merited by grchina (3)

Nema veze da li nam je jezik slican ili ne vec je poenta da nemamo iste uslove kao vi,na primer vi ste u eu i koliko toliko imate regulisane zakone sto se tice kripta dok je kod nas divljina...Na primer mi ne mozemo da placamo porez na kripto kao sto je kod vas to regulisano kao porez za berzu vec povlacimo do 20k eu i poreska hvata ljude na random.Samo povlacenje novca je isto drugacije nego kod vas koji mozete da koristite swift jer ste u eu dok mi koristimo karticu za to kojoj nije namena za to,vi mozete da kupite opremu za mining mi svercujemo preko granice iz madjarske itd...Da imamo spojen board sa vama isto ne valja jer vidis i sam da ima paljevina kako kod nas tako verovatno i kod vas Grin
Tldr doesnt really matter what i write here since there is no aswer from admin for months about this sugestion
Dux2K
Legendary

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 07:06:28 AM

Probably yes. They are in EU and they have some bigger right at the moment other thing is that they got it and we dont. How much it will be that is another topic they dont have much activity they had it when it was announced but lately they dont have that much. Hopefully this will might be good for our effort.

[fX665GSjkGyrckCzk]
aleksej996

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 06:18:44 PM

Probably yes. They are in EU and they have some bigger right at the moment other thing is that they got it and we dont. How much it will be that is another topic they dont have much activity they had it when it was announced but lately they dont have that much. Hopefully this will might be good for our effort.

I guess we will just have to wait 10 years for Serbia to enter EU and in the meantime admins might respond and tell us to use the same Croatian board that will be renamed to Ex-Yugoslavia-n or something.
loughlin

Only Bitcoin!

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 06:39:36 PM

I guess we will just have to wait 10 years for Serbia to enter EU and in the meantime admins might respond and tell us to use the same Croatian board that will be renamed to Ex-Yugoslavia-n or something.

neighbors from Croatia are asking for new child board also: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3212995.0
you can find admins answer, probably he will not get it.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 [All]
  Print  

Jump to: