Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 01:43:06 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 [All]
  Print  
Author Topic: Decrease in price?  (Read 538 times)
loganloganlo (OP)

Activity: 19
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 08:24:11 PM

What's currently going on with Bitcoin, and the alts? They've all been dropping, and seemed to raise before slowly decreasing now. I'm not worried honestly, because I know it'll spike in time.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Bitcoin: mining our own business since 2009" -- Pieter Wuille
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
VictorHolder

Activity: 5

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 08:36:06 PM

like anything that people can trade you have price fluctuations. Bitcoin is growing so these things should not worry you.
aardvark15

Activity: 994
Merit: 510

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 08:37:42 PM

What's currently going on with Bitcoin, and the alts? They've all been dropping, and seemed to raise before slowly decreasing now. I'm not worried honestly, because I know it'll spike in time.

They are all still going through a correction period. It could take months before Bitcoin and the altcoins recover completely. We could see a lot of volatility for a while before we see gains. It is even still possible to see new lows at some point before the recovery. Just be patient while it plays out and see this as a buying opportunity for Bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies.
novikov433

Activity: 560
Merit: 102

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 08:43:26 PM

At the moment, the market is dominated by the offer over demand, therefore the whole market is lowered to balance levels.
DarLim11

Activity: 151

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 08:43:48 PM

Well that is how all the markets work they go up and down, this is very much okay. We just have to wait for a couple of months to see cryptocurrencies soaring high again.

The current price really affects our logical thinking, when priceis down we tend to be afraid to lose more then pull out our investments. We will take advantage from that cases. So when the time comes that many people trust and seecryptocurrencies okay they will come back and we will try to make a profit in it.
hodlftw

Activity: 326
Merit: 104

Santa Coin

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 08:45:17 PM

Also don't forget the whales are probably manipulating the markets so they can scoop up dirt cheap prices before mooning stuff. Give it times guys, we are just in the last part of the down cycle I feel like.

D@vid-BTC

Activity: 6

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 08:48:27 PM

I don't see any problem in slowly decreasing. Bitcoin will reach 15000 $ very soon
Xiomara

Activity: 101

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 08:58:52 PM

Among the reasons for the fall is called a few. The decrease in the price of bitcoin is explained by the latest news from China, where local authorities intend to block access to local and foreign platforms for trading. The government plans to block access to local and offshore platforms that allow for centralized trade without specifying how authorities define such platforms.
beskid

Activity: 252
Merit: 103

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 09:01:08 PM

In my opinion, whales manipulate not only bitcoin, but also altcoyin.Look, recently panicking owners bitkoin gave their bitcoins, now due to the incredible voltility of the altcoyins, panicking owners sell them in the same way as bitcoin.
musaonliner

Activity: 448
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
February 24, 2018, 09:11:01 PM

yup, crypto currency roles is increase and decrease ,

■         ■         ■         ■         ■         ■         L B X         ■         ■         ■         ■         ■         ■
■     The London Block Exchange     ■──[│  P R E S A L E is L I V E !  │]──■
■  Facebook  ■  Twitter  ■  Medium  ■──  Download On  ──[ GOOGLE PLAYAPP STORE ]──■
John Langut

Activity: 168
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 09:21:52 PM

Also don't forget the whales are probably manipulating the markets so they can scoop up dirt cheap prices before mooning stuff. Give it times guys, we are just in the last part of the down cycle I feel like.

They can also directly profit from prices going down using the Bitcoin futures.

Go short. Dump 1000 coins. Price goes down. Profit on short futures contract and buy back the 1000 coins for a lower price.
batang_bitcoin

Activity: 2968
Merit: 600

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 09:27:01 PM

Nothing usual, this has happened many times and we can't do something to push it up. I know its also the time for a raise but normally the market is depending on the color green, so this is a basic red signal where people are selling. I don't know on how many waves we need to go through before seeing the push back of bitcoins price up to $15,000. I thought that its already to make up when it reached $11,800 but I'm wrong.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
Yankae

Activity: 72
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 09:28:22 PM

We all aware of that.I myself have already lost 20% of my actual net,but i'm not afraid at all.I believe in bitcoin and i know it wont let me down.This scene is just normal for all cryptocurrency,if you enter crypto world with no knowledge and not well prepared for the circumstances then it is too bad.
Jating

Activity: 2926
Merit: 808

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 09:42:48 PM

Nothing that I'm aware of. Maybe investors wants to cash out their profits and then there are traders who do short trading taking profits margin. We all know how the market is volatile, so we must take the opportunity of every dip to buy and accumulate bitcoin because we all know that the price can pick up anytime.

In my opinion, whales manipulate not only bitcoin, but also altcoyin.Look, recently panicking owners bitkoin gave their bitcoins, now due to the incredible voltility of the altcoyins, panicking owners sell them in the same way as bitcoin.

Not sure about the whales though and I don't think that they want to manipulate at this levels.

They are all still going through a correction period. It could take months before Bitcoin and the altcoins recover completely. We could see a lot of volatility for a while before we see gains. It is even still possible to see new lows at some point before the recovery. Just be patient while it plays out and see this as a buying opportunity for Bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies.

Exactly, as much was we wanted to see the bulls running again, time and time again we stumble to such market corrections, but we all know what going to happen after such corrections. We need patience and waited it out, buy more and then see how it goes in the long run.
darkangel11
Legendary

Activity: 2352
Merit: 1345

Defend Bitcoin and its PoW: bitcoincleanup.com

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 09:44:55 PM

They are taking advantage of this period of uncertainty. There aren't many new buyers and those guys have thousands of BTC to play with.
Think of it like throwing meat to the wolves. Most of the wolves got tired and went to get some sleep and some guys came in and unloaded a full truck of meat onto a nearby field. For now it looks overwhelming, but give it time and all of this meat gets eaten. Wink

The bottom is there, they are only buying time to get as much profit as possible before they go in long for another rally.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
pimkobai

Activity: 196

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 09:57:18 PM

Yes, it's been several days that bitcoin and majority of the altcoins are on dip right now. However, in my opinion this dip is an opportunity for investors that they can invest bitcoin and altcoin from buying at a much lesser price value for this had happen several weeks ago. Just have to wait for the next spike and this will be back to be normalize again.
civiszero

Activity: 84

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 10:03:11 PM

This is normal , try to accumulate as much as u can during dips so ur loss percentage gets less
Kate_Ngubanga

Activity: 196

View Profile WWW
February 24, 2018, 10:04:57 PM

Right now, there is a reduction in prices for bitcoins as well as altcoyins and etherium. Traders buy bitcoins in handfuls and will soon grow. Then sales will go.
ambisyon

Activity: 322

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 10:13:45 PM

Yes, it's been several days that bitcoin and majority of the altcoins are on dip right now. However, in my opinion this dip is an opportunity for investors that they can invest bitcoin and altcoin from buying at a much lesser price value for this had happen several weeks ago. Just have to wait for the next spike and this will be back to be normalize again.

This was just normal for bitcoin and other alternate coins as this had happened in the past months where these currencies undergo a great decrease in it's price value. Normally for long term investor of these coins, there is no rush on this current scenario to panic or doubt instead change the mind set as an opportunity for those who can invest these coins at a much lower price. Surely, it will be expected to increase in the couple of weeks or months probably and when it will still be on dip mode, just stay cool and no need to worry.

REME-COIN ● Marketplace with up to 100% Cashback
▬▬ ● ● ICO (PRE-SALE) START: 2 MAY 2018 ● ● ▬▬ (https://www.remecoin.io/)
asdalani

Activity: 882
Merit: 500

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 10:15:41 PM

I don't see any problem in slowly decreasing. Bitcoin will reach 15000 $ very soon
Later in the years Bitcoin should have a much higher value compared to the current price. Bitcoin is not meant to be used for 24 hour trading on exchanges.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.CryptoTalk.org.|.MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!.🏆
bravehearth0319

Activity: 1022
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 10:18:13 PM

This question has been asked several times, and the answer was answered also many times. If you are deep in understanding about in bitcoin in this situation of decreasing yu must always take it as an opportunity not a loss of your capital.
Capt00

Activity: 938
Merit: 105

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 10:25:13 PM

Later in the years Bitcoin should have a much higher value compared to the current price. Bitcoin is not meant to be used for 24 hour trading on exchanges.
Hoping so, but it is better not to expect more cause it only bring us down once it fails. Just like what happen last year, everyone isn't expecting it and everyone get amazed on that but sadly those happy moments turned into sorrows when it suddenly dumps. It really hurt and having a loss to those people that are buying in high price, that's why I'll never think it will happen this year(for me to surprise once it blown out).
spyderbilt

Activity: 320

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 10:28:21 PM

such as bitcoin predictions will increase slowly and decrease, but we do not have to worry because bitcoin will increase significantly in the next time so the increase will happen.
sensei stupid

Activity: 896
Merit: 260

View Profile WWW
February 24, 2018, 10:34:01 PM

well what you say is true, we do not have to worry about the price drop that is now happening. Why? because we know, even in the past we've come across something like this. We've seen prices so low and the evidence at the end of last year we see so high. So there's nothing to worry about this. You can continue to invest in Bitcoin.  Grin
EmmanCryp

Activity: 471

QUUBE — First&Only Quantum Resistant Ecosystem

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 10:48:57 PM

We are still in the phase of major market correction. It's good and healthy for the long term success of cryptocurrencies. The recovery and bullish season will still take over

┈┈┈┈┈ QUUBE ┈┈┈┈┈
First & Only Quantum Resistant Ecosystem
┈┈┈┈┈ MEDIUMTWITTERTELEGRAM ┈┈┈┈┈
Tunaite

Activity: 238

ImmVRse | Disrupting the VR industry

View Profile WWW
February 24, 2018, 10:54:25 PM

I've heard that the dip was due to the chinese cashing out to buy presents for the Chinese new year. Is it true? Graphs showed that bitcoin price dips happened around this time of the year in the past too.

Kez1817

Activity: 909
Merit: 17

www.cd3d.app

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 10:59:44 PM

Just twist the negative side of bitcoin now and always think positive. Fluctuation in digital market is normal,you don't need to get worried about.If i we're you,buy more now while the price is verry affordable,i'm sure you will gain more after this decreasing.

KITTY 0108

Activity: 147
Merit: 11

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 11:08:40 PM

Yes of course the end of this bitcoin prices are unstable and decreased, what do you think about the circumstances like this? to maintain the coin you have what to like?

▰▰▰   Decentralized Sports   ⚽ ──   GlobaTalent    ── ⚽   Join PRE-ICO  ▰▰▰
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬┃▮┃ Sport Blockchain Revolution ┃▮┃▬▬▬   ❱❱  April 16th, 2018 ❚ ❙ ❘
Telegram  ┃  Twitter  ┃  Facebook ┃  Whitepaper ┃ Bounty ┃  ANN Thread
hadveach

Activity: 448
Merit: 102

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 11:13:09 PM

Because today bitcoin is still not stable, fluctuations are more often down. The market price is still not normal, I see the correction will come back again.

There is nothing we can do today except buy more bitcoin and then hodl wait until mid year when bitcoin is stable.
JCLee

Activity: 280

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 11:22:13 PM

The fall in the overall market for cryptocurrencies at the moment is quite usual with so many bad news coming out, and there are many signals that the Bitcoin exchange rate will fall below $ 9,000. What you need to do is to continue to hold and wait until the exchange rate increases because the exchange rate usually dump within a few days and then bump back.

abded1

Activity: 107

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 11:23:33 PM

this a normal correction , after 2017 explosion
and a start for 2018 explosion
Bolt Brownie

Activity: 700
Merit: 350

Betting Championship betking.io/sports-leaderboard

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 11:41:00 PM

There is nothing wrong with the price, and this is just normal consolidation in my opinion. The critical price for bitcoin is $8400. The bulls need to hold that level in order to try to continue with their target of breaking $12k, so that a move to $14k is possible. These things take time and although I would agree that markets are undecided yet, nothing is lost for now. Hopefully the $9300 was the bottom of our daily consolidation, and we will not start moving to the resistance level at $12k again, and try to break it.
Teo2015

Activity: 30

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 11:50:52 PM

I think there is nothing to scare us off. It decreases and increases all the time.
faceoff97

Activity: 644
Merit: 113

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 11:53:19 PM

Its not always about pumping in price. Coins are volatile, its value changes from time to time because the demand and supply is also changing. There were factors also affecting it, primarily are the whales who take responsibility to regulate and manipulate the price. Once it gain more popularity, tge coins will surely increase again. This season would end soon, later we will see it growing again. This just allowa us to buy greater volume in preparation for great increase. Wait and you will see
keeee

Activity: 574
Merit: 267

" Coindragon.com 30% Cash Back "

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 11:56:52 PM

That is indeed correct. Even though bitcoin as well as the marketplace is experiencing a crash right now, we still need to believe to the capability of those two to rise up and get back again to its track. It doesnt mean that if the price is going down, it will continue forever.

Sudarmoon

Activity: 90

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 12:03:07 AM

Decrease in bitcoin prices is not too much of a problem for me, we can see again the bitcoin price in 2016 which is still very cheap, and bitcoin price is not so bad for once, I think this is only a correction for 2018.
orarider

Activity: 575
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 12:04:10 AM

Any market has a period of rise and fall. Bitcoin also has a period of increase and decrease in its value. Bitcoin will decrease in the coming time but it will rise again later.
shata

Activity: 547
Merit: 253

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 12:36:18 AM

Don’t think negatively. It’s just a part of the game as a Bitcoin user/earner or holder. Bitcoin is so volatile and the number one characteristics of bitcoin is to having an unstable price. Bitcoin is a cryptocurrency that will help you in investing your money, but while decreasing and increasing the price, We should earn and earn to have many profits if bitcoin reach the highest price again. Dont worry about anything, bitcoin will increase.

▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄████████████ ▀███████▄
▄█████████████   ▀██████▄
▄█████████ ▀████▄   ▀█████▄
██████████  ██████▄   █████
█████ ▀████▄ ▀██████▄ █████
█████   ▀████▄ ▀ ██████████
▀█████▄   ▀████▄ █████████▀
▀██████▄   █████████████▀
▀███████▄ ████████████▀
▀█████████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
Emporium.
Finance
Decentralized Peer-to-Peer
Marketplace and DeFi
Liquidity Mining Platform
▄▄█▀▀██▀██▀▄▄
▄███▀██▀▀▀▀▀ ▄▄   
 ▀          ▄█▀▄█▄    
▄▄▄▄▄        ▀   ▀██▄███▄
▄██████▄          ▄▄██████▄
███████▌       ▄███████████
█████████▄  ▀█▄████████████
███████████▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▀████████
▀█████████████▀     ▀▀████▀
▀████████████▄        ██▀
▀████████████▌    ▄▄██▀
▀██████████▌  ▄███▀
▀▀██████ ▄█▀▀
Available
in +125
Countries
▄███▄
█████
▀███▀
▄▄▄     ▄█████▄     ▄▄▄
█████    ███████    █████
█████    ███████    █████
▄███▄               ▄███▄
███████     ███     ███████
███████ ██▄█████▄██ ███████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ███▀ ▀███  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███▄ ▄███
██▀█████▀██
███
Community
Governance
System
▄▄██████▄▄ ▄▀▄
      ▀▀▀ ▄██▄
          ▀██ ▄██▄       ▄█
        ▄██   ▀▀███▄   ▄███
       ▄██        ▀█▄   ███
      ▄██           ▀  ▄███
     ▄██        ▄▄     ▀███
    ▄██        ██▀      ███
   ▄██                ▄████
  ▄██         ▄█████████▄ █
  ▀▀      ▄▄▄█████ █▀  ████
      ▄▄██▀▀██▀  ███▄  ▄███
    ▄██████████████████████
Liquidity
Mining
Platform
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
JOIN NOW
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
Xardasim

Activity: 1624
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 01:05:54 AM

First of all, you should always be prepared for everything in the world of cryptocurencies because everything is possible here, that when you will get up tomorrow, you can also stand as a poor or a rich person. Today's price is for today, tomorrow maybe the price will be green so this is the money you invest in cryptos, the money you deposited to lose.
Morning honor

Activity: 216

Xircus

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 01:23:43 AM

Yeah cryptcoins now are droppings its value but i know it could recover and will be back to normal again.Be calm always and just wait for the cryptocoins especially the bitcoin to get back to normal its value.

potzpotz

Activity: 126

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 01:32:23 AM

It very much normal when bitcoin  is decreasing it's price  because just like what I've said bitcoin value is ladderized
jaocoincrypto18

Activity: 630
Merit: 103

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 01:42:17 AM

I believed there is minor corrections that are still happening sometimes in the Bitcoin market in which some holders are getting panic and attract to sell too that when Bitcoin becomes red it will attract some altcoin holders to get panic as well and selling their altcoins too. I have already witnessed this so many times that when Bitcoin is in red it will create a domino epic to the altcoins and everything in the market will dip.
bramovick

Activity: 52

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 02:17:18 AM

It's true the bitcoin price is now down but it will only take some time but will go back up again in the month that runs.
jeaniferomambac

Activity: 135
Merit: 5

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 02:19:22 AM

Yeah cryptcoins now are droppings its value but i know it could recover and will be back to normal again.Be calm always and just wait for the cryptocoins especially the bitcoin to get back to normal its value.

It is normal for bitcoin that sometimes its price will be low and we should not be worry about decreasing the price of it,because we know that it will not last long to its price drops and i think the main reason why its price will be in low because of the many supply of it.all we need to do is waiting until the price of bitcoin will go back on its original value and not just it will go back on its original value but it rising more on its price.

iamjosepher

Activity: 4

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 02:20:27 AM

yup, crypto currency roles is increase and decrease ,
levvv

Activity: 532

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 03:58:42 AM

It is not that something happen, because it is normal for bitcoin and altcoin.
The cryptocurrency market is volatile. therefore, the cryptocurrency price is sometime up and down.
TeraBitHoven

Activity: 143

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 04:08:54 AM

That is the nature of cryptocurrency, going through ups and downs because of market volatility. Normally, it will go up again after a decrease and thats the right time sell. Sometimes the crypto market price is affected by the behavior of society.
First77

Activity: 266
Merit: 32

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 04:10:34 AM

$2,000 is the right price for Bitcoin. Do not worry
Getmon

Activity: 1400
Merit: 273

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 04:13:29 AM

Yeah, there are dropping down of almost all the prices in the crypto market. This is always a sad sight. However, as much as we want to avoid such sight, this is nothing but a normal sign of a market that is highly characterized by volatility. This has happened in the past, happening right now, and will happen time and time again in the future. But there is always a good upward movement every after a dropping movements. So let us just wait for this time to pass.

MEGA

▄████▄ 
████████
▀██████▀
██▀▀▀▀
██▄▄▄▄
▄██████▄
████████
▀████▀
PARI█▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄
██████████▄██▀█▄
████████████ ▀███
███████████ ▀▀▀██    ▄▄███████▄▄
██████████▀████▀   ▄█████▀█▀█████▄
██████████████████████▀▀▀ ▀ ▀▀█████
   ▄▄█████▄▄     ███████  ██   █████
 ▄████▀ ▀████▄   ███████      ▀█████
▄████▀   ▀████▄  ███████  ██▀  █████
█████▄   ▄█████   ████▄▄▄ ▄ ▄▄█████
▀████ ▀▀▀ ████▀    ▀█████▄█▄█████▀
 ▀████▄ ▄████▀███████▀▀███████▀▀
   ▀▀█████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄█
     ▄███▄
     ▀███▀
  ▄▄██▄▄▄█▄
▄██▀▀███████▄
██▀  ███▀▀▄███
██   ██ ██▀▀
     ███▄▄█
    ▄██▀▀██▄
   ███▄▄ ▀██
     ▀▀▀▀ ███
      ▄██▄ ██
      ▀██▀ ▀██
.SPORTS.▄█████████████████▄
██ ▄             ██
██ ▀▀            ██
██               ██
██      ▄█▄      ██
██    ▄█████▄    ██
██   ▀██▀█▀██▀   ██
██      ▄█▄      ██
██               ██
██            ▄▄ ██
██             ▀ ██
▀█████████████████▀
.CASINO.█▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄█
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
PLAY NOW
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
money_amount

Activity: 167

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 04:13:54 AM

I think the price of the market will fall in the middle of the year to prepare for the breakthrough at the end of the year.
Equity0924

Activity: 173

View Profile WWW
February 25, 2018, 04:14:58 AM

Crypto currency in an unstable element. The price can go high and low depending on some cases. Expect the price high and price drop.
kokicool

Activity: 4

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 04:15:57 AM

All parties speculation
The market is eliminating unwanted foam profits
All we can do is buy low then HOLD  Grin
jose111

Activity: 175

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 04:17:02 AM

It very much normal when bitcoin  is decreasing it's price  because just like what I've said bitcoin value is ladderized
[/quote

This may consider as a normal flow of cyptocurrency in the market. But constantly, thru its volatility after a couple of weeks or months it could be a much higher rage of its value. Don't need to worry, all of it's dropping experience would be for while. Just need to be patiently wait and still hoping for reaching it's increasing
AriannaSantosUU

Activity: 256

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 05:24:55 AM

It seems normal to me. Cryptos have their down time and will definitely go up after months. Will just wait maybe by mid of the year, bitcoin will start to go up again. For now, will just wait and hold my coins.
chocolaty

Activity: 294
Merit: 14

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 05:31:42 AM

It is still recalibrating. This is normal for the beginning of the year. After the huge increase on the latter months of the year, it will dump so hard on the beginning of the following year. Everything will be back to normal by midyear. Just keep your patience with you because this is how the crypto market goes. It is not always ATH. Fluctuations are perfectly normal. 

Tai Chi Chain

Activity: 28

View Profile WWW
February 25, 2018, 05:32:27 AM

It seems normal to me. Cryptos have their down time and will definitely go up after months. Will just wait maybe by mid of the year, bitcoin will start to go up again. For now, will just wait and hold my coins.

Agreed. I personally feel like it's an extremely healthy adjustment.

I feel sorry of course for those that got into the market at the end of the year, fortune doesn't favor all.

They just need to hold on though! It'll be back to normal soon.
antagonist

Activity: 211

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 06:13:43 AM

science reveal to us one thing they call it gravity this thing exist everywhere even in crypto worlds , every thing that will go up all must come down this is scientific process
if you no ready to be in this place and do good thing even when price fall then maybe i think you go back to playground so that you play silly game inside of bouncy castle

decrease in price not always bad thing for ppls whom they understand it what they are doing here
danherbias07
Legendary

Activity: 3122
Merit: 1119

Leading Crypto Sports Betting & Casino Platform

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 06:19:52 AM

I have read another bullshit corrections in the comments here. My God! When will they ever learn?!!!

It is a fluctuation. You sell, I sell then it goes down. The more people sells their coins the more it goes down. This cryptos are connected. Once bitcoin and ethereum goes down then their money is also getting a lower value. Simple as that.
Correction bullshit cannot even be explained by those who tells it.

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
ransow72

Activity: 126

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 08:44:36 AM
Last edit: August 31, 2018, 12:47:40 PM by ransow72

This situation normal in crypto market,Bitcoin price is under pressure below the $10,000  I think this is usually in cryptomarket . But it will recover again.
Saveplus

Activity: 322
Merit: 107

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 11:52:57 AM

Its normal to crypto going up and down ,increase and decrease of price value, its because of flactuations depending on the standard in the market of investors that affects the value.Just wait and be patience still hold coins until it was recovered.
Predator25

Activity: 354

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 03:03:23 PM

Its normal to crypto going up and down ,increase and decrease of price value, its because of flactuations depending on the standard in the market of investors that affects the value.Just wait and be patience still hold coins until it was recovered.
Yah. I agree that it really normal because we all know that bitcoin is volatile so it means that bitcoin price is not stable and I think the stability of bitcoin is one disadvantage for me because we do not know when is the time that the price is rising up or falling down. And it is really depending on the supply of the coin and also depends on the demand.
carriebee

Activity: 1148
Merit: 251

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 04:08:36 PM

Yah. I agree that it really normal because we all know that bitcoin is volatile so it means that bitcoin price is not stable and I think the stability of bitcoin is one disadvantage for me because we do not know when is the time that the price is rising up or falling down. And it is really depending on the supply of the coin and also depends on the demand.
Same as other day, weeks price again decreasing. Agree, unstable becasue of market is volatility and we should expect  return of profit. The good this time is holding onto bitcoin price could may go higher again.
An0nyMoose

Activity: 490
Merit: 255

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 12:09:08 AM

Just be glad with the discount,  the supply is running out sooner or later, so buy now before it's too late. I got a side job just to buy more BTC.

Blockonomics                          ██
                         ████  ██

▄▄▄███████▄▄▄ ████  ████  ██
      ▄▄█████████████████▄▄  ████  ████
    ▄█████▀▀         ▀▀█████▄ ██  ████
   ████▀                 ▀████   ████
  ████      ████████▄      ████ ████
 ████        ██    ██▄      ████ ██
████         ██     ██       ████
████         ██   ▄██▀       ████
████         ███████         ████
████         ██    ██▄       ████
████         ██     ██       ████
 ████        ██    ██▀      ████
  ████      ████████▀      ████
   ████▄                 ▄████
    ▀█████▄▄         ▄▄█████▀
      ▀▀█████████████████▀▀
          ▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
Dodoymabs

Activity: 602

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 08:15:11 AM

It is still recalibrating. This is normal for the beginning of the year. After the huge increase on the latter months of the year, it will dump so hard on the beginning of the following year. Everything will be back to normal by midyear. Just keep your patience with you because this is how the crypto market goes. It is not always ATH. Fluctuations are perfectly normal. 
That's right and we should be always take that in mind. Markets behavior is always unstable due to many transactions that is happening everyday. We should support crypto because this will give us a reasonable profit and when if the price is at its dip, we should be wise enough to buy some because we know in the future we can be able to earn some profits.
Reatim

Activity: 2828
Merit: 359

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 06:28:34 AM

But you have to look at the bright side as well dude. You have to take advantage of it. And that's why as trader we love how  volatility works. And there is a decrease in price, then buy more and stash it somewhere safe.

Just be glad with the discount,  the supply is running out sooner or later, so buy now before it's too late. I got a side job just to buy more BTC.
Yes, that's what I'm trying to say. But in dips because its really a perfect time because you can get them at a discount. And that's how a trader works, but them cheap and sell them at a premium price.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
Mars,           
here we come!
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ElonCoin.org.
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"

▬▬▬▬▬
yonjitsu

Activity: 476

www.daxico.com

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 10:57:53 AM

Cryptocurrencies might not be totally in recover mode since we have seen this usual fall again. I believe that pump will inevitably follow after all these and hopefully everything will be back in normal again and will stay for long time.

Ghondronk

Activity: 356
Merit: 14

https://exiptoken.io/

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 11:12:15 AM

so, at the core of the above answer, bitcoin prices dropped due to the act of coin "a scam that promotes its homemade coin and to reap big profits and then run away.
Do not be interested in Invest Bitcoin business on the internet now, it is better if we collect bitcoin by way of searching from faucet "and also capital that has accumulated in capital for trading, you can see collection of trading sites to be a choice of bitcoin trading.

so do not be afraid the bitcoin price goes down, while we're still using bitcoin, bitcoin will continue to be valuable, let the scammers sell out the bitcoin they have, and the bitcoin price will return to normal again.
If you are no longer following the bitcoin HYIP site, and do not get caught in the altcoin that leads to a scam that only takes profit on one side then it can be sure the bitcoin price will not decrease because there will be no more bitcoin scammer results 🙂

EXIP PROJECT
A Decentralized Domain & Top-level domain service where your domain and TLD identified by a NFT
────────  Whitepaper ⬝  Twitter ⬝  Telegram⬝   Facebook ⬝  Medium    ─────── 
Ararbermas

Activity: 1988
Merit: 283

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 01:15:51 PM
Last edit: February 27, 2018, 01:36:45 PM by Ararbermas

It's normal mate that there's a time that the price is decreasing .because it always happened  and base on its performance last year before it continue to surge there will be a correction or adjustment of price . Depends also of the circumstances of crypto currencies which the demand of supply from the market. And actually there's no negative issue on crytpo nowadays so perhaps after this dump it will soar again.  So don't worry about it,  accumulate and buy more instead.
JMD07

Activity: 378

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 01:49:50 PM

Hey bro, the fluctuation of prices in cryptomarket is normal in a supply and demand principles. If the demand increases the price will surely goes up as many people wants to BUY and then the supply become few, and on the other side if the supply increases due to massive selling of their coins the price will goes down if ever no one wants to buy those coins being sold by quick hands. That cycle will continue everyday, you need to study the trend of the market and once you know the system that's the right time that you will start to invest in this cryptomarket. Have patient to wait the right time to buy and sell on your coins to be profitable.  
liivii

Activity: 406

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 02:14:03 PM

It's normal mate that there's a time that the price is decreasing .because it always happened  and base on its performance last year before it continue to surge there will be a correction or adjustment of price . Depends also of the circumstances of crypto currencies which the demand of supply from the market. And actually there's no negative issue on crytpo nowadays so perhaps after this dump it will soar again.  So don't worry about it,  accumulate and buy more instead.

At an unexpected time bitcoin will rise up again, just stay calm and be positive and if you have the money don't hesitate to buy and hold because after all of these price drop bitcoin will pump again and those people who keep on holding their bitcoin will be the one who earn huge amount of money. As you can see there is no more heavy price drop happening in the past few weeks so there is nothing to worry about, just hold it and sooner or later you will see the fruit of your decision.
Cacingkemi

Activity: 1484
Merit: 516

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 02:25:32 PM

I think this month will stay at a fixed price by the way happens is the same time and the same incident then rises out of the dark after a fall,the price that is happening now is just the beginning where the new year begins and still happens like that then you must hold your finances if you fall also.

fulmetal08larz

Activity: 476
Merit: 124

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 02:44:30 PM

The decrease in BTC price that happened is a minor correction from the uptrend that happened for 2 weeks since Feb 6. The bulls needed to take a break for a while because they pushed the price from $6k to $11.8k. Before reaching a milestone, it is always expected to have a correction. If you understand and know how the market moves, you will know when to have a good entry point and take profit once you're satisfied.
dobladi

Activity: 345

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 02:52:36 PM

The market is now again recovering. Just keep in mind that fluctutions are natural and is a normal scenario with cryptos. As we can see at this moment, bitcoin now again crossed the 11000 USD mark. Invest now so that you won't miss the ride because chances are high that this is the start of the continuous increase on its market value.

Inkdatar

Activity: 1582
Merit: 523

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 03:17:10 PM

Cryptocurrencies might not be totally in recover mode since we have seen this usual fall again. I believe that pump will inevitably follow after all these and hopefully everything will be back in normal again and will stay for long time.
Yes, it is not fully recovered yet even in altcoins price is decreasing. We should be calm even if price decreased and expect on the increased. Im also hopeful market would be bounce back to the value that were waiting to happen.
usam_coiner

Activity: 42

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 06:27:46 PM

Yes, it is not fully recovered yet even in altcoins price is decreasing. We should be calm even if price decreased and expect on the increased. Im also hopeful market would be bounce back to the value that were waiting to happen.
it is now in initial stages to recover back and  is giving people chance to buy at some lower values and i am sure sooner prices will go to the satisfaction level of investors and we all will fulfill our dreams soon,
warrior333

Activity: 406
Merit: 253

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 06:37:43 PM

The price of bitcoin will necessarily increase. But I'm more interested in the fact that during the dump nothing was done to solve the problem of scalability. When the price will rise we are again faced with the problem of the price of a transaction and the order confirmation of the transaction. It's bad. Lost time again.
Denker
Legendary

Activity: 1442
Merit: 1014

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 06:38:20 PM

The decrease in BTC price that happened is a minor correction from the uptrend that happened for 2 weeks since Feb 6. The bulls needed to take a break for a while because they pushed the price from $6k to $11.8k. Before reaching a milestone, it is always expected to have a correction. If you understand and know how the market moves, you will know when to have a good entry point and take profit once you're satisfied.

That's right. That's a correction of the nascent uptrend we are in since we broke the 9480 on february the 2nd. As soon as we move above 12k things will get really interesting again. But this can still take some time. Wouldn't be surprised to see more ranging before doing some decent upwards moves.
The year just has begun and we are about to end Q1 in about 4 weeks. Bitcoin never showed that much of a great performance within the the beginning of the year. End of march/april is where I am looking forward to.
1Referee
Legendary

Activity: 2170
Merit: 1427

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 07:40:06 PM

But I'm more interested in the fact that during the dump nothing was done to solve the problem of scalability.
What do you expect to happen? Developers coming up with a miraculous update that solves everything concerning scalability instantly? Roll Eyes

Segwit has been availabe for quite some months, but yet the general public and the services refrained from utilizing it. Instead of blaming the developers for that, because that's basically what you are doing indirectly, blame the services for not using Segwit at first, and then the people. Bitcoin Core 0.16 is out now, which allows people to utilize Segwit by default, which should boost the overall adoption massively. It's a first necessary step towards Lightning Network, which will transform Bitcoin into an absolute beast. Is that enough for you, Majesty?

When the price will rise we are again faced with the problem of the price of a transaction and the order confirmation of the transaction. It's bad. Lost time again.
It's again not Bitcoin's fault, blame the Jihan cartel with their spam attacks for that. With Segwit now being exposed to more actual usage than ever before, we will not face the same issues again, unless the Jihan cartel finds it justified to pump even more money into financing spam attacks. We haven't had a stress test yet, so it will be interesting to see how the network behaves.
Happiest

Activity: 206
Merit: 22

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 01:56:58 AM

Exactly, you shouldn't panic because of the decrease in price of bitcoin because soon enough the price will come back up and we hope it will pump and be stable this time though. And i see this happening end of the year 2018 and its possible we see more dump before that. Even now, its most time difficult to see the dump without having a second thought of why you should continue holding, but I guess its part of the hard thing about holding; if one can't be patient enough, they might miss the big chance.
david_019

Activity: 256

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 03:37:23 AM

I think their is no reason for letting self be with total panic for every moment of price decreasing of bitcoin because we already knew that after this bitcoin is always has its natural way for recovering into much higher price. But still there are people which is easily shaken their hands when bitcoin is dump into the lower price while the whales are enjoying the moment. If they can hold their big riches why not us? I think if we learn from them we can be like them.
villain24

Activity: 30

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 05:47:09 AM

Actually, bitcoin's price is not steadily growing recently. It consistently goes up and down. So it is a great time to buy and sell every ups and downs of the graph.
nightfury

Activity: 392

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 07:16:37 AM

Hope we already learned from the past that all of these happenings are normal in the cryptoworld. It's been there already since bitcoin was launched. No matter bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies dropped its price, it will always come back.

██████████████████████ ▀▄ Platio ▄▀ ██████████████████████
[TELEGRAM]│Smart Banking Ecosystem for crypto, fiat and│[FACEBOOK]
[TWITTER] │stocks, based on EOS blockchain technology │ [MEDIUM]
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 [All]
  Print  

Jump to: