Bitcoin Forum
May 23, 2024, 02:26:56 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Decrease in price?  (Read 538 times)
bravehearth0319

Activity: 1022
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 10:18:13 PM

What's currently going on with Bitcoin, and the alts? They've all been dropping, and seemed to raise before slowly decreasing now. I'm not worried honestly, because I know it'll spike in time.

This question has been asked several times, and the answer was answered also many times. If you are deep in understanding about in bitcoin in this situation of decreasing yu must always take it as an opportunity not a loss of your capital.
Capt00

Activity: 938
Merit: 105

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 10:25:13 PM

I don't see any problem in slowly decreasing. Bitcoin will reach 15000 $ very soon
Later in the years Bitcoin should have a much higher value compared to the current price. Bitcoin is not meant to be used for 24 hour trading on exchanges.
Hoping so, but it is better not to expect more cause it only bring us down once it fails. Just like what happen last year, everyone isn't expecting it and everyone get amazed on that but sadly those happy moments turned into sorrows when it suddenly dumps. It really hurt and having a loss to those people that are buying in high price, that's why I'll never think it will happen this year(for me to surprise once it blown out).
spyderbilt

Activity: 320
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 10:28:21 PM

What's currently going on with Bitcoin, and the alts? They've all been dropping, and seemed to raise before slowly decreasing now. I'm not worried honestly, because I know it'll spike in time.
such as bitcoin predictions will increase slowly and decrease, but we do not have to worry because bitcoin will increase significantly in the next time so the increase will happen.
sensei stupid

Activity: 896
Merit: 260

View Profile WWW
February 24, 2018, 10:34:01 PM

well what you say is true, we do not have to worry about the price drop that is now happening. Why? because we know, even in the past we've come across something like this. We've seen prices so low and the evidence at the end of last year we see so high. So there's nothing to worry about this. You can continue to invest in Bitcoin.  Grin
EmmanCryp

Activity: 471

QUUBE — First&Only Quantum Resistant Ecosystem

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 10:48:57 PM

We are still in the phase of major market correction. It's good and healthy for the long term success of cryptocurrencies. The recovery and bullish season will still take over

┈┈┈┈┈ QUUBE ┈┈┈┈┈
First & Only Quantum Resistant Ecosystem
┈┈┈┈┈ MEDIUMTWITTERTELEGRAM ┈┈┈┈┈
Tunaite

Activity: 238

ImmVRse | Disrupting the VR industry

View Profile WWW
February 24, 2018, 10:54:25 PM

I've heard that the dip was due to the chinese cashing out to buy presents for the Chinese new year. Is it true? Graphs showed that bitcoin price dips happened around this time of the year in the past too.

Kez1817

Activity: 909
Merit: 17

www.cd3d.app

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 10:59:44 PM

Just twist the negative side of bitcoin now and always think positive. Fluctuation in digital market is normal,you don't need to get worried about.If i we're you,buy more now while the price is verry affordable,i'm sure you will gain more after this decreasing.

KITTY 0108

Activity: 147
Merit: 11

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 11:08:40 PM

Yes of course the end of this bitcoin prices are unstable and decreased, what do you think about the circumstances like this? to maintain the coin you have what to like?

▰▰▰   Decentralized Sports   ⚽ ──   GlobaTalent    ── ⚽   Join PRE-ICO  ▰▰▰
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬┃▮┃ Sport Blockchain Revolution ┃▮┃▬▬▬   ❱❱  April 16th, 2018 ❚ ❙ ❘
Telegram  ┃  Twitter  ┃  Facebook ┃  Whitepaper ┃ Bounty ┃  ANN Thread
hadveach

Activity: 448
Merit: 102

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 11:13:09 PM

Because today bitcoin is still not stable, fluctuations are more often down. The market price is still not normal, I see the correction will come back again.

There is nothing we can do today except buy more bitcoin and then hodl wait until mid year when bitcoin is stable.
JCLee

Activity: 280
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 11:22:13 PM

The fall in the overall market for cryptocurrencies at the moment is quite usual with so many bad news coming out, and there are many signals that the Bitcoin exchange rate will fall below $ 9,000. What you need to do is to continue to hold and wait until the exchange rate increases because the exchange rate usually dump within a few days and then bump back.

abded1

Activity: 107

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 11:23:33 PM

this a normal correction , after 2017 explosion
and a start for 2018 explosion
Bolt Brownie

Activity: 700
Merit: 350

Betting Championship betking.io/sports-leaderboard

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 11:41:00 PM

There is nothing wrong with the price, and this is just normal consolidation in my opinion. The critical price for bitcoin is $8400. The bulls need to hold that level in order to try to continue with their target of breaking $12k, so that a move to $14k is possible. These things take time and although I would agree that markets are undecided yet, nothing is lost for now. Hopefully the $9300 was the bottom of our daily consolidation, and we will not start moving to the resistance level at $12k again, and try to break it.
Teo2015

Activity: 30
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 11:50:52 PM

I think there is nothing to scare us off. It decreases and increases all the time.
faceoff97

Activity: 644
Merit: 113

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 11:53:19 PM

Its not always about pumping in price. Coins are volatile, its value changes from time to time because the demand and supply is also changing. There were factors also affecting it, primarily are the whales who take responsibility to regulate and manipulate the price. Once it gain more popularity, tge coins will surely increase again. This season would end soon, later we will see it growing again. This just allowa us to buy greater volume in preparation for great increase. Wait and you will see
keeee

Activity: 574
Merit: 267

" Coindragon.com 30% Cash Back "

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 11:56:52 PM

That is indeed correct. Even though bitcoin as well as the marketplace is experiencing a crash right now, we still need to believe to the capability of those two to rise up and get back again to its track. It doesnt mean that if the price is going down, it will continue forever.

Sudarmoon

Activity: 90
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 12:03:07 AM

Decrease in bitcoin prices is not too much of a problem for me, we can see again the bitcoin price in 2016 which is still very cheap, and bitcoin price is not so bad for once, I think this is only a correction for 2018.
orarider

Activity: 575
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 12:04:10 AM

Any market has a period of rise and fall. Bitcoin also has a period of increase and decrease in its value. Bitcoin will decrease in the coming time but it will rise again later.
shata

Activity: 547
Merit: 253

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 12:36:18 AM

Don’t think negatively. It’s just a part of the game as a Bitcoin user/earner or holder. Bitcoin is so volatile and the number one characteristics of bitcoin is to having an unstable price. Bitcoin is a cryptocurrency that will help you in investing your money, but while decreasing and increasing the price, We should earn and earn to have many profits if bitcoin reach the highest price again. Dont worry about anything, bitcoin will increase.

▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄████████████ ▀███████▄
▄█████████████   ▀██████▄
▄█████████ ▀████▄   ▀█████▄
██████████  ██████▄   █████
█████ ▀████▄ ▀██████▄ █████
█████   ▀████▄ ▀ ██████████
▀█████▄   ▀████▄ █████████▀
▀██████▄   █████████████▀
▀███████▄ ████████████▀
▀█████████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
Emporium.
Finance
Decentralized Peer-to-Peer
Marketplace and DeFi
Liquidity Mining Platform
▄▄█▀▀██▀██▀▄▄
▄███▀██▀▀▀▀▀ ▄▄   
 ▀          ▄█▀▄█▄    
▄▄▄▄▄        ▀   ▀██▄███▄
▄██████▄          ▄▄██████▄
███████▌       ▄███████████
█████████▄  ▀█▄████████████
███████████▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▀████████
▀█████████████▀     ▀▀████▀
▀████████████▄        ██▀
▀████████████▌    ▄▄██▀
▀██████████▌  ▄███▀
▀▀██████ ▄█▀▀
Available
in +125
Countries
▄███▄
█████
▀███▀
▄▄▄     ▄█████▄     ▄▄▄
█████    ███████    █████
█████    ███████    █████
▄███▄               ▄███▄
███████     ███     ███████
███████ ██▄█████▄██ ███████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ███▀ ▀███  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███▄ ▄███
██▀█████▀██
███
Community
Governance
System
▄▄██████▄▄ ▄▀▄
      ▀▀▀ ▄██▄
          ▀██ ▄██▄       ▄█
        ▄██   ▀▀███▄   ▄███
       ▄██        ▀█▄   ███
      ▄██           ▀  ▄███
     ▄██        ▄▄     ▀███
    ▄██        ██▀      ███
   ▄██                ▄████
  ▄██         ▄█████████▄ █
  ▀▀      ▄▄▄█████ █▀  ████
      ▄▄██▀▀██▀  ███▄  ▄███
    ▄██████████████████████
Liquidity
Mining
Platform
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
JOIN NOW
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
Xardasim

Activity: 1624
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 01:05:54 AM

First of all, you should always be prepared for everything in the world of cryptocurencies because everything is possible here, that when you will get up tomorrow, you can also stand as a poor or a rich person. Today's price is for today, tomorrow maybe the price will be green so this is the money you invest in cryptos, the money you deposited to lose.
Morning honor

Activity: 216
Merit: 17

Xircus

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 01:23:43 AM

Yeah cryptcoins now are droppings its value but i know it could recover and will be back to normal again.Be calm always and just wait for the cryptocoins especially the bitcoin to get back to normal its value.

Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: