Bitcoin Forum
May 24, 2024, 05:06:42 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Decrease in price?  (Read 538 times)
loganloganlo (OP)

Activity: 19
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 08:24:11 PM

What's currently going on with Bitcoin, and the alts? They've all been dropping, and seemed to raise before slowly decreasing now. I'm not worried honestly, because I know it'll spike in time.
VictorHolder

Activity: 5

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 08:36:06 PM

like anything that people can trade you have price fluctuations. Bitcoin is growing so these things should not worry you.
aardvark15

Activity: 1008
Merit: 510

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 08:37:42 PM

What's currently going on with Bitcoin, and the alts? They've all been dropping, and seemed to raise before slowly decreasing now. I'm not worried honestly, because I know it'll spike in time.

They are all still going through a correction period. It could take months before Bitcoin and the altcoins recover completely. We could see a lot of volatility for a while before we see gains. It is even still possible to see new lows at some point before the recovery. Just be patient while it plays out and see this as a buying opportunity for Bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies.
novikov433

Activity: 560
Merit: 102

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 08:43:26 PM

At the moment, the market is dominated by the offer over demand, therefore the whole market is lowered to balance levels.
DarLim11

Activity: 151

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 08:43:48 PM

Well that is how all the markets work they go up and down, this is very much okay. We just have to wait for a couple of months to see cryptocurrencies soaring high again.

The current price really affects our logical thinking, when priceis down we tend to be afraid to lose more then pull out our investments. We will take advantage from that cases. So when the time comes that many people trust and seecryptocurrencies okay they will come back and we will try to make a profit in it.
hodlftw

Activity: 326
Merit: 104

Santa Coin

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 08:45:17 PM

Also don't forget the whales are probably manipulating the markets so they can scoop up dirt cheap prices before mooning stuff. Give it times guys, we are just in the last part of the down cycle I feel like.

D@vid-BTC

Activity: 6

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 08:48:27 PM

I don't see any problem in slowly decreasing. Bitcoin will reach 15000 $ very soon
Xiomara

Activity: 101

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 08:58:52 PM

Among the reasons for the fall is called a few. The decrease in the price of bitcoin is explained by the latest news from China, where local authorities intend to block access to local and foreign platforms for trading. The government plans to block access to local and offshore platforms that allow for centralized trade without specifying how authorities define such platforms.
beskid

Activity: 252
Merit: 103

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 09:01:08 PM

In my opinion, whales manipulate not only bitcoin, but also altcoyin.Look, recently panicking owners bitkoin gave their bitcoins, now due to the incredible voltility of the altcoyins, panicking owners sell them in the same way as bitcoin.
musaonliner

Activity: 448
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
February 24, 2018, 09:11:01 PM

yup, crypto currency roles is increase and decrease ,

■         ■         ■         ■         ■         ■         L B X         ■         ■         ■         ■         ■         ■
■     The London Block Exchange     ■──[│  P R E S A L E is L I V E !  │]──■
■  Facebook  ■  Twitter  ■  Medium  ■──  Download On  ──[ GOOGLE PLAYAPP STORE ]──■
John Langut

Activity: 168
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 09:21:52 PM

Also don't forget the whales are probably manipulating the markets so they can scoop up dirt cheap prices before mooning stuff. Give it times guys, we are just in the last part of the down cycle I feel like.

They can also directly profit from prices going down using the Bitcoin futures.

Go short. Dump 1000 coins. Price goes down. Profit on short futures contract and buy back the 1000 coins for a lower price.
batang_bitcoin

Activity: 2982
Merit: 600

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 09:27:01 PM

Nothing usual, this has happened many times and we can't do something to push it up. I know its also the time for a raise but normally the market is depending on the color green, so this is a basic red signal where people are selling. I don't know on how many waves we need to go through before seeing the push back of bitcoins price up to $15,000. I thought that its already to make up when it reached $11,800 but I'm wrong.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
Yankae

Activity: 72
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 09:28:22 PM

We all aware of that.I myself have already lost 20% of my actual net,but i'm not afraid at all.I believe in bitcoin and i know it wont let me down.This scene is just normal for all cryptocurrency,if you enter crypto world with no knowledge and not well prepared for the circumstances then it is too bad.
Jating

Activity: 2940
Merit: 809

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 09:42:48 PM

Nothing that I'm aware of. Maybe investors wants to cash out their profits and then there are traders who do short trading taking profits margin. We all know how the market is volatile, so we must take the opportunity of every dip to buy and accumulate bitcoin because we all know that the price can pick up anytime.

In my opinion, whales manipulate not only bitcoin, but also altcoyin.Look, recently panicking owners bitkoin gave their bitcoins, now due to the incredible voltility of the altcoyins, panicking owners sell them in the same way as bitcoin.

Not sure about the whales though and I don't think that they want to manipulate at this levels.

They are all still going through a correction period. It could take months before Bitcoin and the altcoins recover completely. We could see a lot of volatility for a while before we see gains. It is even still possible to see new lows at some point before the recovery. Just be patient while it plays out and see this as a buying opportunity for Bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies.

Exactly, as much was we wanted to see the bulls running again, time and time again we stumble to such market corrections, but we all know what going to happen after such corrections. We need patience and waited it out, buy more and then see how it goes in the long run.
darkangel11
Legendary

Activity: 2366
Merit: 1347

Defend Bitcoin and its PoW: bitcoincleanup.com

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 09:44:55 PM

They are taking advantage of this period of uncertainty. There aren't many new buyers and those guys have thousands of BTC to play with.
Think of it like throwing meat to the wolves. Most of the wolves got tired and went to get some sleep and some guys came in and unloaded a full truck of meat onto a nearby field. For now it looks overwhelming, but give it time and all of this meat gets eaten. Wink

The bottom is there, they are only buying time to get as much profit as possible before they go in long for another rally.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
pimkobai

Activity: 196

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 09:57:18 PM

Yes, it's been several days that bitcoin and majority of the altcoins are on dip right now. However, in my opinion this dip is an opportunity for investors that they can invest bitcoin and altcoin from buying at a much lesser price value for this had happen several weeks ago. Just have to wait for the next spike and this will be back to be normalize again.
civiszero

Activity: 84

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 10:03:11 PM

This is normal , try to accumulate as much as u can during dips so ur loss percentage gets less
Kate_Ngubanga

Activity: 196

View Profile WWW
February 24, 2018, 10:04:57 PM

Right now, there is a reduction in prices for bitcoins as well as altcoyins and etherium. Traders buy bitcoins in handfuls and will soon grow. Then sales will go.
ambisyon

Activity: 322

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 10:13:45 PM

Yes, it's been several days that bitcoin and majority of the altcoins are on dip right now. However, in my opinion this dip is an opportunity for investors that they can invest bitcoin and altcoin from buying at a much lesser price value for this had happen several weeks ago. Just have to wait for the next spike and this will be back to be normalize again.

This was just normal for bitcoin and other alternate coins as this had happened in the past months where these currencies undergo a great decrease in it's price value. Normally for long term investor of these coins, there is no rush on this current scenario to panic or doubt instead change the mind set as an opportunity for those who can invest these coins at a much lower price. Surely, it will be expected to increase in the couple of weeks or months probably and when it will still be on dip mode, just stay cool and no need to worry.

REME-COIN ● Marketplace with up to 100% Cashback
▬▬ ● ● ICO (PRE-SALE) START: 2 MAY 2018 ● ● ▬▬ (https://www.remecoin.io/)
asdalani

Activity: 882
Merit: 500

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 10:15:41 PM

I don't see any problem in slowly decreasing. Bitcoin will reach 15000 $ very soon
Later in the years Bitcoin should have a much higher value compared to the current price. Bitcoin is not meant to be used for 24 hour trading on exchanges.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.CryptoTalk.org.|.MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!.🏆
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 »  All
  Print