Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 09:40:56 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: HumanityLink - POS 7% Monthly / MYSQL Database ↠ V2.0.1F (Weekly Airdrops) ✔  (Read 22918 times)
AboutAWe3kAgo

Activity: 17
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 09:24:39 AM

That's a bummer. You are like the only new sha256 coin that i can use my ancient asic on. =(
Kyera

Activity: 125

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 09:29:36 AM

That's a bummer. You are like the only new sha256 coin that i can use my ancient asic on. =(
SHA256 is bitcoin algo, it's good news for your coin, it will go up in the future
sidgrip

Activity: 211
Merit: 119

Man is free at the moment he wishes to be.

View Profile WWW
March 10, 2018, 06:03:29 PM
Last edit: March 11, 2018, 03:16:55 PM by sidgrip

Another option to bring difficulty down is using Mining rig rentals looks like it would take between 0.1 - 0.2 BTC to do so.

Start with a 3 or 2.5 P/hash 3 hour rental - extend until blocks are found difficulty adjust, then drop the hash rate again and repeat until it's back to normal

Using Nicehash to get down to 1 P/hash may be a better option, then using Mining rig rentals to bring it the rest of the way down

out of the two options I say
Option 1 -  switching to GPU friendly algo would be better

This is exactly what I knew would happen since 2014 with more and more gpus, fpgas  asics entering the cryptospace their would be large amounts of easy hash and those who purposely try to derail projects or noobs that don't understand how to use hashing power effectively.  There was a group I believe in 2015/16 that was using a large gpu farm to extort BTC from devs.

Although it's to late now, the good option for any new POW coin that most don't even realize has been around for awhile is doing a POW/AUXPOW using the Blake258 8 round algo. Merged Mining is one of the most efficient ways to mine. While the blockchains remain independent from each other the hash rate is applied fully across all chains. Bitcoin was the first to introduce merge mining but BlakeCoin has taken it to a whole other level. There are currently 5 child chains mining along with BlakeCoin but room for 200 more to join in the merge mining .

BLAKEZONE Crypto Gaming Platform --- Mine While you Game Blake256 Merged Mining Pools: LA1 - NY2/AT1 - EU3  Why mine one coin when you can mine six at a once! Cool
For the latest info & updates --> Blake Community Telegram     BCT Blakecoin thread     Blakecoin.org     Twitter     Rent Mining Hash for BlakeCoin & Photon -->  Mining Rig Rentals
HUM-dev2 (OP)

Activity: 143
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
March 10, 2018, 07:57:10 PM

It sucks for everyone, someone got really greedy and screwed it up for all. We took our miners and pool offline until the update, we don't want people wasting their electricity for nothing at this point.
sidgrip

View Profile WWW
March 11, 2018, 03:57:39 AM

I got one block so far. Hopefully I can get this blockchain moving again for 0.02 BTC   Grin

http://109.148.20.103:8080/?address=HPhuNeSzXuYoiSdVTHJx7kzHeyyEcZcFXa

BLAKEZONE Crypto Gaming Platform --- Mine While you Game Blake256 Merged Mining Pools: LA1 - NY2/AT1 - EU3  Why mine one coin when you can mine six at a once! Cool
For the latest info & updates --> Blake Community Telegram     BCT Blakecoin thread     Blakecoin.org     Twitter     Rent Mining Hash for BlakeCoin & Photon -->  Mining Rig Rentals
HUM-dev2 (OP)

View Profile WWW
March 11, 2018, 04:04:04 AM

I got one block so far. Hopefully I can get this blockchain moving again for 0.02 BTC   Grin

At least some people got their transactions confirmed. Are you renting hashpower for this?
sidgrip

View Profile WWW
March 11, 2018, 04:05:34 AM

Yes, I posted a link up above for the address I am using the rented hash on

once difficulty decreases I will send some hash power somewhere else  Grin

Ketaminn

Activity: 215

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 04:11:51 AM

reserved
HUM-dev2 (OP)

View Profile WWW
March 11, 2018, 04:18:35 AM

http://109.148.20.103:8080/?address=HPhuNeSzXuYoiSdVTHJx7kzHeyyEcZcFXa

1.2Ph/s... Grin Grin You are one crazy man
sidgrip

View Profile WWW
March 11, 2018, 04:30:36 AM
Last edit: March 11, 2018, 04:53:23 AM by sidgrip

I enjoy all aspects of crypto, I am not here just for profit. I am more of an ideological crypto user/supporter.  Cool

_______________________________________________________________________________ __________

Edit: Hit one more block, difficulty went down, I may get lucky and get this rolling for way less then I figured  Grin

HUM-dev2 (OP)

View Profile WWW
March 11, 2018, 05:19:21 AM

I enjoy all aspects of crypto, I am not here just for profit. I am more of an ideological crypto user/supporter.  Cool

_______________________________________________________________________________ __________

Edit: Hit one more block, difficulty went down, I may get lucky and get this rolling for way less then I figured  Grin

Hopefully the difficulty goes down more.
Thanks man, I appreciate your interest.
HUM-dev2 (OP)

View Profile WWW
March 11, 2018, 05:40:03 AM
Last edit: March 11, 2018, 05:58:31 AM by HUM-dev2

Difficulty is down to normal levels, Official Pool is back online!

Thanks to user sidgrip
sidgrip

View Profile WWW
March 11, 2018, 05:42:46 AM

Looks like it took about 2.5 hours and about 0.0163 BTC, to get the blockchain moving again.

If anyone wishes to show any gratitude please donate to the Dev's   Wink

Happy Mining!   Grin

HUM-dev2 (OP)

View Profile WWW
March 11, 2018, 05:56:44 AM

Looks like it took 2.5 hours and about 0.0163 BTC, to get the blockchain moving again.

If anyone wishes to show any gratitude please donate to the Dev's   Wink

Happy Mining!   Grin

Thank you man! Pm your address Ill donate you some HUM for this.
sidgrip

View Profile WWW
March 11, 2018, 06:05:35 AM

No worries sir,  I am sure there are better uses for that donation.

When you succeed in creating something awesome, that will be more rewarding.   Grin

HUM-dev2 (OP)

View Profile WWW
March 11, 2018, 06:25:07 AM

No worries sir,  I am sure there are better uses for that donation.

When you succeed in creating something awesome, that will be more rewarding.   Grin

Much respect to you!

Last update for the night:

1) The chain is back and moving with a regular 9m of difficulty thank to sidgrip.
Hopefully there won't be any other attack soon, but we can't count on that so, we are still working on a new either update or upgrade.

2) Hopefully icqbase.com comes back, either way, we have already start sending applications around.
We are hopping on a new announcement soon to help us keep moving forward and also expending the community.
AboutAWe3kAgo

Activity: 17

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 07:13:26 AM

omg.......YES!
BosingMoKo

Activity: 30

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 07:09:06 PM

finding blocks is too slow?
HUM-dev2 (OP)

View Profile WWW
March 11, 2018, 07:23:39 PM

finding blocks is too slow?

ya, read the updates on page 4 for more info.
we are working on possible POS upgrade to fix this.
BosingMoKo

Activity: 30

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 10:34:05 PM

No worries sir,  I am sure there are better uses for that donation.

When you succeed in creating something awesome, that will be more rewarding.   Grin

Much respect to you!

Last update for the night:

1) The chain is back and moving with a regular 9m of difficulty thank to sidgrip.
Hopefully there won't be any other attack soon, but we can't count on that so, we are still working on a new either update or upgrade.

2) Hopefully icqbase.com comes back, either way, we have already start sending applications around.
We are hopping on a new announcement soon to help us keep moving forward and also expending the community.

you said its normal back again
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: