Bitcoin Forum
June 24, 2024, 04:27:18 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Cryptocurrency  (Read 3519 times)
verziagra

Activity: 210
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 01:31:49 AM

If it could happen the crypto market will likely improve and grow rapidly. everyone will buy crypto because crypto as needs like the fiat used every day.
pivxmen

Activity: 140

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 01:41:01 AM

It's impossible. all must know the purpose of the bitcoin. bitcoin is used for investment and not used the currency used such as the eyes that in each country. all countries must reject it.
gowobonyok

Activity: 490
Merit: 2

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 01:47:32 AM

someday surely can, but still in online transactions. to do offline transactions using crypto as a means of payment, it will be difficult to happen. paper money will remain the main currency.
mrcash02

Activity: 1190
Merit: 525

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 03:15:03 AM

Can cryptocurrency become universal means of exchange. I mean can it be a global legal tender like the physical money

Nope. It does not have that kind of characteristic which it should have if it has to be global legal tender. Plus being decentralised it breaks all the rules of government and regulatory bodies by not working within single perimeter. It works over public ledger so its difficult to regulate it. If you try to regulate it then it can no longer be the same as you see it today. In addition to this if you see the prices then they are always fluctuating one and there is no way to stabilise them and thus its almost impossible to use it for daily life and may not be accepted as it is for global use.

Crypto-Currency is unstoppable, at some point it will be used like physical money is used nowadays. The decentralization isn't a must, there could be centralized Crypto-Currencies created by governments to be used on their countries. So they could regulate and control it easier. Now some countries started studying this new technology and sooner or later they will develop something related to Crypto world to benefit themselves, keeping the financial system centralized.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.CryptoTalk.org.|.MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!.🏆
BulbaLord

Activity: 261
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 05:11:50 AM

Can cryptocurrency become universal means of exchange. I mean can it be a global legal tender like the physical money

Well in my opinion i think  can cryptocurreny become universal because and we know bitcoin is global and legal but some country not yet legal. And bitcoin can use payments like physical money sometimes use in online payments.
megaradux

Activity: 78

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 05:34:22 AM

Yes of course.
If we can use it everywhere it is global. In order to do that, we need a lot of applications and availibity in real life. Haha. Just come and support all the projects you like to make it happen.
Pumapipa

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 05:42:59 AM

it is now used as payment for services rendered and slowly, countries are already adapting the use of it. But then again, it cannot replace fiat money through global use. It can just supplement but can never replace.
breathlessz

Activity: 770
Merit: 12

Trphy.io

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 06:10:18 AM

it is now used as payment for services rendered and slowly, countries are already adapting the use of it. But then again, it cannot replace fiat money through global use. It can just supplement but can never replace.
i think cryptocurrency is facilitating payment. this happens because not many stores that provide payment using cryptocurrency. and i think the government will keep the fiat currency

squog

ANONYMOUS MOBILE PAYMENTS

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 06:13:16 AM

If course it could. Given time and a number of investors it would be adopted by businesses as a means to exchange goods and services around the world. The only thing getting in the way is its volatility. When we see virtual currencies becoming stable, more and more business will be comfortable with adopting virtual currencies in thwir businesses.

Ramonranger

Activity: 55

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 06:14:06 AM

i think cryptocurrency is facilitating payment. this happens because not many stores that provide payment using cryptocurrency. and i think the government will keep the fiat currency
Cryptocurrecy is a universal money, with different value in every country. We still need fiat money, it depends how the government handle it.
Rooster101

Activity: 826
Merit: 256

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 06:46:39 AM

Bitcoin may not become a global legal tender because it is a decentralized currency and might remain as a alternative currency instead. Some countries are reported to be planning to create or issue their own cryptocurrency or own token and use it instead of adopting bitcoin. But if majority of the countries around the world unite to make bitcoin the universal means of exchange, then it might be possible to happen.
PatM77

Activity: 42

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 07:07:19 AM

Cryptocurrency will be good for economics but I think it will remain as cryptocurrency only because each country has a so called fiat. The government will not allow crypto to take over the fiat.
Sir Cross

Activity: 336
Merit: 106

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 07:19:21 AM

Even though cryptocurrency market is at a rise nowadays, I don't think it will ever be accepted as a global legal tender. It will never replace or come at par with fiat money. Crypto is a decentralized currency, meaning that the government does not have any control over it. Crypto, however, could be a form of an alternative payment. One may argue as well that credit cards could be the start of a "cashless" society and that crypto would come after it. However, if you think about it, credit cards are still based on the value of fiat, unlike crypto, which depends its value on something else.

maydna

Activity: 2968
Merit: 556

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 08:49:12 AM

maybe in the future, cryptocurrency can become globally so all country can use cryptocurrency as a new payment system and not just available on the internet but also available in the real life. but it will need to interfere with the government that will integrate their system with the blockchain technology and maybe the government will launch their own crypto. and maybe their crypto will be a bridge between cryptocurrency and the fiat so it will connect to each other and we can have more benefits from the crypto.

█████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████████████████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK    
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░██
████░░██████████░░░░░░░██
████░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░██
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
weblouartisan

Activity: 448

Lets Go Adab

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 10:16:14 AM

Cryptocurrency can be a universal exchange or money for everyone because there are a lot of people who are interested on bitcoins and if government will be allowing cryptocurrency then people will use bitcoins everyday.

wewe123

Activity: 322
Merit: 11

🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 10:22:14 AM

maybe in the future, cryptocurrency can become globally so all country can use cryptocurrency as a new payment system and not just available on the internet but also available in the real life. but it will need to interfere with the government that will integrate their system with the blockchain technology and maybe the government will launch their own crypto. and maybe their crypto will be a bridge between cryptocurrency and the fiat so it will connect to each other and we can have more benefits from the crypto.

That may be the scenario on cryptocurrency , and because of the advance technology today, cryptocurrency will be the big thing in digital technology making every bitcoin holder the possibilities of using this as future worldwide digital currency that are to be use as payments to different establishment that accepts bitcoin and other cryptos, this might be the furure money.

▀▀█▄▄    [websitewhitepaper]  ❒  ATHERO  ❒  Internet 3.0 solution    ▄▄█▀▀
▪  A revolutionary decentralized digital economy  ▪
▄▄█▀▀      Twitter  ◽  Facebook  ◽  Telegram  ◽  Youtube  ◽  GitHub      ▀▀█▄▄
feverpitch

Activity: 379

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 08:54:36 AM

In my opinion, it can't be true in near future. It depends on every country government's and laws. Because most of them are critically different from the point about the currency of money. Cryptocurrency can't be a global tender at all.
xyandrobot

Activity: 98

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 08:58:54 AM

I think all countries reject it. each country has a legitimate currency and has been used to transact. I see on the crypto site that crypto's real purpose is as an investment asset.
mazesta

Activity: 79

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 09:25:37 AM

Someday it might happen. There are already a lot of coins that appear and are very useful. maybe someday, fiat money will be in exchange with Cryptocurrency and all payments will use Cryptocurrency.
Sungoku

Merit: 257

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 09:26:35 AM

I think all countries reject it. each country has a legitimate currency and has been used to transact. I see on the crypto site that crypto's real purpose is as an investment asset.
But I also think thinking in the future surely electronic money will be used as the main payment method and gradually replace the cash. However, it is not currently accepted by many governments and appears to be using it illegally.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: