Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 08:00:29 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Cryptocurrency  (Read 3519 times)
paynercash

Activity: 392
Merit: 10

send and receive money instantly, with no hidden c

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 09:46:30 PM

It's possible to happen but not now. We need more time and wait until people start realise the benefit of using bitcoin. Once bitcoin become popular, people around the world will use bitcoin and when it happens maybe we can see bitcoin as a currency and has a physical money on bitcoin.
I also look forward to the future of electronic money will be more and more friendly to the community. There will be new opportunities for exchanges and economic development. Helping people to live better, especially to replace all activities, sales and transactions. That is very likely to happen in the future.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Vektrum

Activity: 420
Merit: 14

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 02:17:02 PM

Can cryptocurrency become universal means of exchange. I mean can it be a global legal tender like the physical money
Let's speculate. States can allow the circulation of decentralized crypto currency in their territory in parallel with their national money. The state will not support this crypto currency, because it is not interested in it because of its uncontrollability and high volatility. For the same reason, states are unlikely to use it widely in calculations between themselves. Decentralized crypto currency will be predominantly used by citizens. And now how to install. will they use the crypto currency as a global means of payment?
ShineftChaos

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

I LOVE ADABS

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 04:01:51 PM

Can cryptocurrency become universal means of exchange. I mean can it be a global legal tender like the physical money
It feels more daily that Bitcoin is going to fail in near future and we all gonna return to our previous work places where everybody was making fun of us, saying that those were the Interiors of cryptocurrency, what a fools.

No it will not, most of the crypto analyst are positive about the market price this year and it could actually reach $50k dollars before the year ends so keep on holding your coins.

Vzae

Activity: 431
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 04:45:43 PM

Maybe it can happen, although it is less likely. Given that not all countries fully support the existence of bitcoin.
So, we just wait for the fate of bitcoin in the future.
Core.BUSTER

Activity: 562
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 05:42:36 PM

For my own opinion, cryptocurrency is something that is digital off. It can be universal means of exchange if all countries across a globe will accept it, and also the establishments. A means of support is a huge factor that can contribute to acceptance of cryptocurrency. Physical money is something that off, cause again it is digital.
virarara

Activity: 136
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 05:53:23 PM

Cryptocurrency consists of 2 words, crypto which means secret and currency which means money. Simply put, we can interpret cryptocurrency as a virtual currency technology which uses cryptographic systems to secure transactions. Unlike currencies that we use every day, cryptocurrency has no physical form because it is in a virtual world and is digital.
Rechargers

Activity: 53

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 05:56:45 PM

We know that Bitcoin can be a legitimate global payment instrument if all countries agree and legalize bitcoin. currently, transactions that use Bitcoin can only be done by a group of people or sellers and buyers who agree to use crypto for payment instruments, so without involving the government in transacting. so the risks are held by their own.
Mjadon15

Activity: 174

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 08:01:52 PM

For a crypto enthusiast like me, the verb "can" will make me resolve to saying Yes it can!!. Apart from being a crypto enthusiast, I stay positive beyond all odds. Moreover, anything is possible. We've seen many sides of Crypto-currency, the ups and downs also the reds and greens. It's not new that a lot of potentials are embedded in crypto. Infact, one major reason many people are still head strong with crypto, is because of what it has been like and what it could be/do.

So, Yes, Cryptocurrency can. It some countries it already has and that is the first step to going global.
genuin

Activity: 406
Merit: 251

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 08:10:26 PM

In some months, the market will rise again and the bitcoins will be high again. It is a good strategy to buy when products are losing their value. This is what is happening to cryptos now. I believe that in the future they will be very important. Now, some people are afraid to invest in virtual money. It is totally normal because they do not know what will happen to the cryptos. However, I am sure that virtual money will change our society. The internet and social networks changed our lives. The next major change to happen in our generation is virtual money. Our society will be even better and wealthier with cryptocurrency.

an initial coin offering (ICO) structure that is not required to follow strict public offering regulations. Too many ICOs are arriving now and it's not good for crypto development. I hope you know why bitcoin prices have fallen so far lately. Maybe the increase that you want can not be as extreme as the end of 2017
Mjadon15

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 08:12:13 PM

Additionally, Crypto-currency has the full support of Technology, and in this generation of ours, Technology drives the world. The world always crave for development and people are working every tirelessly to solve this. So, I see crypto as the future of the world's Financial sector, the future the world's exchange market awaits. Gone are the days where goods were exchange for goods, before we started using physical Currencies in exchange for goods and services, that's development, and Crypto-currency is making such big steps too, sooner or later.

I can even boldly say, every contributor to the crypto Industry, is creating an historical impact the future world awaits to surf.
Mjadon15

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 08:27:16 PM

Taking a deeper concentration on this discussion, what is happening to Cryptocurrency on the world's market stage?

Cryptocurrency” is being fuelled by the likes of two renown Chicago exchanges offering cryptocurrency futures and also Cantor Fitzgerald jumping on the bandwagon. Money can be converted into bitcoin at ATMs on street corners in New York and London. Microsoft has accepted Bitcoin for game purchases through Xbox. Surf Air, a frequent-flier airline servicing passengers in Europe, California and Texas, now accepts payments via bitcoins and ethereum. Overstock accepts more than 40 types of cryptocurrencies.

All these are big news to propell the industry into the next big thing.
Vinalians

Activity: 819
Merit: 251

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 08:48:16 PM

There is stock market for that even the most popular devices are now into stock market every company had that. Cryptocurrency is for online users and it can be accessed by everyone unlike stock market sometimes you need a stock broker in able to trade in that and sometimes you will need an advice from professional unlike in bitcoin there is a big chance to get increased.
setialovers

Activity: 812
Merit: 11

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 12:42:15 AM

I am believe that will happen in next 5 years. Bitcoin and cryptocurrency obstacle right now is on government regulation. Most advance country already accepting bitcoin for payment and i am believe it will spread in near future and adoption on cryptocurrency will happen
catherinaos

Activity: 30

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 12:55:29 AM

Cryptoncurrency is the new trend of economic of the world.
RasicaOla12

Activity: 140

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 02:21:40 AM

Cryptocurrency is a digital currency designed to act as a means of exchange. It uses cryptography to secure and verify transactions that now have a lot of cryptocurrency
maydna

Activity: 2926
Merit: 556

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 02:35:29 AM

I am believe that will happen in next 5 years. Bitcoin and cryptocurrency obstacle right now is on government regulation. Most advance country already accepting bitcoin for payment and i am believe it will spread in near future and adoption on cryptocurrency will happen

it still hard to say that it will happen in the next 5 years but it is possible especially if all country can give one vote to the cryptocurrency and all country can accept cryptocurrency as a new system payment. in that time, I am sure that the cryptocurrency and fiat can work together and bitcoin and fiat will be like a bridge between our real life and our online life so there will be no problem for us to make a payment or to buy something. our life will be better which we can make a payment from anywhere and any places.
kemal379

Activity: 42

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 09:25:31 AM

In future, there will not traditional currencies, will be only crypto
EvaButler512

Activity: 32

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 09:42:00 AM

Yes. It could be realized by choosing one cryptos in which you could easily convert other currencies.
viananda2525

Activity: 1022
Merit: 120

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 10:05:00 AM

In future, there will not traditional currencies, will be only crypto
that will not happen.fiat and other payment system will not diappear.maybe cryptocurrency just left main currency such as bitcoin ,  ripple and other.impossible traditional currency disapear.

DavidEdward

Activity: 35

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 10:18:52 AM

Perhaps, because now Cryptocurrency is very developed by various companies and team engineers in various parts of the world.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: