Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 11:00:34 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 23 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Cryptocurrency  (Read 3519 times)
ismelda_ita

Activity: 369
Merit: 106

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 10:20:56 AM

In my opinion, cryptocurrencies do not deserve to be used as payment instruments, such as fiat money, although some companies and stores accept cryptocurrencies as payment instruments. The reason I say that cryptocurrencies don't deserve to be used as payment instruments is that their prices are very unstable. Maybe in the future cryptocurrencies and bitcoin will be the means of payment that everyone uses globally if their prices remain stable

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"The nature of Bitcoin is such that once version 0.1 was released, the core design was set in stone for the rest of its lifetime." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
syamster

Activity: 1078
Merit: 501

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 07:51:23 PM

Cryptocurrency now is very popular , indeed some of the establishment are now adopting cryptos, some of the countries are now accepting and even making it legit to use in their country, but some are not accepting it, cryptocurrency is digital kind of currency which was develop for anonimity of the owner of that cryptos .

Yes, bro. And I am sure that its popularity will be only growing with time. My imagination (and rational mind as well) prompt me that the cryptocurrency will be used everywhere soon.
Even now crypto currency is being use all over the world as people are investing and using it to buy goods online now market are accepting it as payment, crypto currency is increasing in popularity faster than before people are being modern and getting a lot of income from crypto currency, according to research in our country 80% of business are depending on crypto currency, so now it has become our need of life.

▄▄████▄▄
      ▄▄███▀    ▀███▄▄
   ▄████████▄▄▄▄████████▄
  ▀██████████████████████▀
▐█▄▄ ▀▀████▀    ▀████▀▀ ▄▄██
▐█████▄▄ ▀██▄▄▄▄██▀ ▄▄██▀  █
▐██ ▀████▄▄ ▀██▀ ▄▄████  ▄██
▐██  ███████▄  ▄████████████
▐██  █▌▐█ ▀██  ██████▀  ████
▐██  █▌▐█  ██  █████  ▄█████
 ███▄ ▌▐█  ██  ████████████▀
  ▀▀████▄ ▄██  ██▀  ████▀▀
      ▀▀█████  █  ▄██▀▀
         ▀▀██  ██▀▀
.WINDICE.████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
      ▄████████▀
     ▄████████
    ▄███████▀
   ▄███████▀
  ▄█████████████
 ▄████████████▀
▄███████████▀
     █████▀
    ████▀
   ████
  ███▀
 ██▀
█▀

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
     ▄▄█████▄   ▄▄▄▄
    ██████████▄███████▄
  ▄████████████████████▌
 ████████████████████████
▐████████████████████████▌
 ▀██████████████████████▀
     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
     ▄█     ▄█     ▄█
   ▄██▌   ▄██▌   ▄██▌
   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀
       ▄█     ▄█
     ▄██▌   ▄██▌
     ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
                   ▄█▄
                 ▄█████▄
                █████████▄
       ▄       ██ ████████▌
     ▄███▄    ▐█▌▐█████████
   ▄███████▄   ██ ▀███████▀
 ▄███████████▄  ▀██▄▄████▀
▐█ ▄███████████    ▀▀▀▀
█ █████████████▌      ▄
█▄▀████████████▌    ▄███▄
▐█▄▀███████████    ▐█▐███▌
 ▀██▄▄▀▀█████▀      ▀█▄█▀
   ▀▀▀███▀▀▀
████
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
████

▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀  █████
████████████▀▀      ██████
▐████████▀▀   ▄▄     ██████▌
▐████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ███████▌
▐████████ █▀        ███████▌
████████ █ ▄███▄   ███████
████████████████▄▄██████
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀
iePlay NoweiI
I
I
I
andisuk

Activity: 334
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 11:30:13 PM

bitcoin is a digital currency, which means that there is no physical form, so, anyway, bitcoin must still not have a physical form, because basically it is a digital form

Ajaaraan

Activity: 24
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 12:29:28 AM

I think we shouldn’t see Bitcoin as the same as real currencies we are using just like dollars, euros and pounds. When I look at Bitcoin I see it as the same as PayPal and all those related sort of things. And of course Bitcoin can be used as a means of making payment online, but since not all countries are accepting it, it can only be used at places where its accepted. But if it’s not accepted in your country, I believe that you can still find ways to use it in making transaction and also withdrawing to your bank. Since government can only prevent you from withdrawing from an exchange, you can do straight business with someone. Any thought?
cpkozak

Activity: 140

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 12:31:46 AM

Electronic money is really a good trend for the world to grow. This is really a good technology to transfer money between countries. So I do not think this market will collapse.
jack wira

Activity: 490
Merit: 12

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 12:47:54 AM

Criptoccurency teknologi yang semakin berkembang dukungan terhadap criptoccurency semakin meningkat karena penggunaan yang praktis.
jhonvir666

Activity: 210
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 01:56:06 AM

In our future today, we will have the opportunity to optimize the crypto . Like a machine tool in the past year, everyone says if those in rural areas cultivate it with sensible ones where it is possible for the people to be involved in the field? funny. Today ... there are so many earth-makers looking for more and we still have to work and do not depend on machine tools we still need to do what we should.
napi

Activity: 350
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 05:09:11 AM

it seems that it will never be able to because for now bitcoin is a digital currency and few know about bitcoin even in some countries the distribution of bitcoin is not given permission so it makes bitcoin very difficult to do that.
Nenacondr

Activity: 27

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 11:47:16 AM

One or several cryptocurrencies will become global currency
Cryptoworld4

Activity: 59

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 12:18:24 PM

Can cryptocurrency become universal means of exchange. I mean can it be a global legal tender like the physical money
This may be possible in future. But for now, so many doubts.
Evil eye

Activity: 210

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 12:50:44 PM

All are countries don't accept Cryptocurrency.But many country peoples exchange cryptos in this time. Slowly crypto users raising in the world.Anywhere the world you can exchange your crypto from online market. Near future, cryptocurrency will become universal of exchange and globaly legal.
blockchain09

Activity: 74

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 01:54:29 PM

Can cryptocurrency become universal means of exchange. I mean can it be a global legal tender like the physical money

cryptocurrency is traded through anonymous and there is no way to track down when it is used in illegal activities so i don't think any government would want to make a stand to cryptocurrency.
korean1999

Activity: 158
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 02:31:56 PM

cryptocurrency, unlike any currencies it can be easily manipulated by some powerful people or used as anonymous money to buy something illegal so i really can't see the globalize of cryptocurrency.

airbamboo

Activity: 34

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 02:36:24 PM

Cryptocurrencies is easy to exercise, it is very accessible. Time saving and convenient to use.
anti76

Activity: 730
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 02:57:15 PM

All goes to this.Completely replace Fiat money is unlikely to succeed but every year the number of users of cryptocurrency will definitely grow.At the moment it is an uptrend
Bakery cream15

Activity: 89

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 04:01:44 PM

I think all countries reject it. each country has a legitimate currency and has been used to transact. I see on the crypto site that crypto's real purpose is as an investment asset.
BartS

Activity: 980
Merit: 255

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 06:31:56 PM

In future, there will not traditional currencies, will be only crypto
That is very unlikely, believe me I would love to see a future like that, governments are not going to let that happen, they are too comfortable with fiat currencies since they can steal from everyone holding it, what it may happen is that lots of people will begin to use cryptocurrencies and then governments decide they cannot tolerate that any longer and ban them and begin to prosecute holders of crypto as if they were drug dealers but some countries will not do that and most crypto holders will move out there.
readygoaw

Activity: 476
Merit: 105

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 04:35:25 PM

In future, there will not traditional currencies, will be only crypto
You are mistaken. There are too many places in the world where the Internet cannot be used ever. People living there will never have any chances to deal with the crypto.
bveqagtpf

Activity: 29

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 05:30:25 AM

Of course, it will be, crypto is better than traditional currencies
illnino

Activity: 756
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 11:23:31 AM

All goes to this.Completely replace Fiat money is unlikely to succeed but every year the number of users of cryptocurrency will definitely grow.At the moment it is an uptrend

I believe that one day it will really happen. The society has been developing faster and faster. Soon, people will simply understand that the crypto has a lot of pros.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 23 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: