Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 10:34:36 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Cryptocurrency  (Read 3519 times)
Ledy Alise

Activity: 237
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 01, 2018, 06:25:45 AM

But Bitcoin is already a universal money, and a global tender. You can buy and sell openly using crypto as a currency. You can do so freely in most of the EU countries.
"You Asked For Change, We Gave You Coins" -- casascius
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Andrewhart

Activity: 25
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 01, 2018, 07:16:58 AM

A crypto is a complex encryption system or cryptographic protocol used to transfer confidential data to preserve the value of exchange units. Each year there are several cryptos created to meet the investment needs
hungsanh2512

Activity: 437
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 01, 2018, 07:25:24 AM

Electronic money in the United States is protected by the Constitution as a kind of asset, but in another country it has not been accepted as a currency and is facing a major challenge from governments and businesses. China has vowed to ban its investment in ICO and India, which banned the use of Bitcoin as a payment method. Now, people view the electronic money as a unique digital, can not copy, can not be forged.
JanetAndrews74

Activity: 22

View Profile
September 01, 2018, 07:34:46 AM

I think it would be hard for what you say become true. This depends heavily on whether the government has acepted cryptocurrency as a means of payment. Currently, there are not many countries that accept cryptocurrency because it is difficult to control the activities related to it with the curent technical. However I hope in the future the thing you mention will become a reality.
FrankWagner631

Activity: 28

View Profile
September 01, 2018, 07:36:52 AM

That could happen if there was a genuine referendum. Real investors will have a common interest in the crypto market.
Angi

Activity: 560

View Profile
September 01, 2018, 07:40:18 AM

I probably say its yes because in the modern way of living digital gadgets like cellphone and others are useful to us now and everyday we carry it so it means if we use digital money like cryptocurrency it is easy to buy something and pay because of crypto so it means that crypto will use as physical money someday.
fauzan Ichsan

Activity: 1204
Merit: 102

👉bit.ly/3QXp3oh | 🔥 Ultimate Launc

View Profile
September 01, 2018, 07:51:02 AM

I probably say its yes because in the modern way of living digital gadgets like cellphone and others are useful to us now and everyday we carry it so it means if we use digital money like cryptocurrency it is easy to buy something and pay because of crypto so it means that crypto will use as physical money someday.
what is clear, with the modern era as it is today, everything is practical. and i think cryptocurrency is a new breakthrough for transactions, although currently it is still a fiat currency facility, but i am sure that in the future it will be widely used

Kapee

Activity: 182
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
September 01, 2018, 08:13:01 AM

The number of cryptocurrencies on the market are now outrageous and i find it very difficult to remodify myself with the coins and get the most trusted cryptocurrency to invest into.

TWOGAP // Thriving Cryptocurrency Market With Cryptobonds
Abefe1989

Activity: 20

View Profile
September 01, 2018, 08:15:36 AM

In my own view of point Crypto currency is better than currency, but that does not mean Crypto currency can replace the old currency. that bitcoin technology is a technology that can "make money move between countries easier and get costs down  dramatic considerable. Experts agree that bitcoin will not be dominant, because bitcoins are unstable to become a reliable currency.
AnnaJames12

Activity: 33

View Profile
September 01, 2018, 08:20:59 AM

It seems that it will never be able to because for now bitcoin is a digital currency and few know about bitcoin even in some countries the distribution of bitcoin is not given permission so it makes bitcoin very difficult to do that.
tranquangvinh

Activity: 546

View Profile
September 01, 2018, 08:51:46 AM

Can cryptocurrency become universal means of exchange. I mean can it be a global legal tender like the physical money
No , I don't think Cryptocurrency can become universal like physical money because cryptocurrency is a decentralized platform, governments can not control it. It's hard to become universal like physical money
pakdemaco11

Activity: 249

NeedforTurbo https://needforturbo.com/

View Profile
September 01, 2018, 09:27:50 AM

no ... we need fiat to transact, I prefer crypto called digital assets like gold. because in my own country crypto is not allowed for payment devices

██████████████████████          N E E D   F O R   T U R B O          ██████████████████████
ETHEREUM & BINANCE SMART CHAIN
▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄     LEARN MORE     ▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀
ir.yance

Activity: 354

View Profile
September 01, 2018, 10:11:53 AM

Can cryptocurrency become universal means of exchange. I mean can it be a global legal tender like the physical money

yes in my opinion bitcoin can be a global payment instrument like physical money but it won't happen this year, it takes a long time for bitcoin to become a global currency. at this time we need more votes from the community to support bitcoin to become a world currency and after that all governments around the world will make enormous changes.
valentinen39

Activity: 308

View Profile
September 01, 2018, 10:32:12 AM

Cryptocurrency is continuously growing in the community and that is the reason why bitcoins do really have a bright future so we should invest today while the market prices are still cheap.
leeheidrick

Activity: 106

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 12:15:55 AM

there are many problems that will prevent cryptocurrency from becoming universal money, because there are several countries that still prohibit cryptocurrency transactions
leeheidrick

Activity: 106

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 12:17:03 AM

How can it be?
Why would any country accept a totally global digital currency as legal tender in their country?
A currency with open source coding and not controlled by anyone,
A currency which can be forked by anyone at any time.
The answer my friend is no.
you are right, I also think like that cryptocurrency if want to be universal money someone must control and have to get approval from the state, and cryptocurrency prices not also fluctuate.
wallstone

Activity: 532
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 05:20:30 PM

probably it will become in the future. As we see, more and more governments are becoming crypto-friendly. And yes, I believe that will keep happening in the future.
Right cause many countries now are accepted bitcoin it become more successful in the future cause they trust and believe in bitcoin that's why many investors wants to join in bitcoin cause they know they have good future in bitcoin .
Himanshu111

Activity: 462
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 07:18:25 PM

How can it be?
Why would any country accept a totally global digital currency as legal tender in their country?
A currency with open source coding and not controlled by anyone,
A currency which can be forked by anyone at any time.
The answer my friend is no.
you are right, I also think like that cryptocurrency if want to be universal money someone must control and have to get approval from the state, and cryptocurrency prices not also fluctuate.
Cryptocurrencies are spreading like fire all over the world and it is trending a lot.Cryptocurrencies are an easy way to earn a lot of money and in a shorter time period.These are best for investment purposes as they give good amounts of profit returns.Cryptocurrencies just require an internet connection to get operated and are very easy to use.One can store any amounts of cryptocurrencies in their respective electronic wallets.Taxes are also not implied on these currencies.
lamthanh3462342

Activity: 182

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 08:22:28 PM

It will be a difficult issue for many countries. When many coins are not recognized by the government as legal, what you ask is impossible. Take Cryptoncurrency out to tender when many issues are not resolved. Cryptoncurrency is a trend in the future, but I think fiat is the best.
fernandoclause

Activity: 98

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 01:43:23 AM

I don’t think that decentralized cryptocurrencies will replace government currency but they probably will eventually be used as an alternative form of payment to credit cards and PayPal.  I also think cryptocurrencies will have other functions like store of value or specific functions like internet of things or data storage or various other uses that these altcoins are being created for.
I also expecting cryptocurrencies as means of payment online but not as to replaced the existing local money since it would require a device and energy to operate unlike flat currencies that can be used directly.

Ilegendph
yeah right, i also think like that, because it can't possibly replace paper money because the picture of the banknote from each country is a hero of the country, so it's impossible for bitcoin to replace that, i just think bitcoin is used as an alternative just as you say aardvark15
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: