Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 09:37:29 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Cryptocurrency  (Read 3519 times)
Coongcoongler

Activity: 68
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 02:02:10 AM

People are getting attracted towards it because of its uses and advantages.But because their is no way to control it ,so this can create a problem.But as far  we have seen the improvement in cryptocurrency, we can say that it has the potential to become a universal mean of exchange in future.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Choyor

Activity: 672
Merit: 105

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 02:04:34 AM

Can cryptocurrency become universal means of exchange. I mean can it be a global legal tender like the physical money
I think Cryptoncurrency is a new trend of the world economy. This is an electronic currency that we can use for everything without cash that we can use to send receiving payment modes and all, all depends on the country and the businessmen who have used crypto currency as a transaction tool his.
binhvo1505

Activity: 728
Merit: 11

https://streamies.io/

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 02:14:03 AM

Can cryptocurrency become universal means of exchange. I mean can it be a global legal tender like the physical money
That is the story of the future but I appreciate that story. This is really a new industry and it is on the fast track. I believe in Blockchain technology, it will be a great technology and help a lot in the future, especially EOS.

S T R E A M I E S -  Streaming in Anonimity  -  No rules
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●●     Whitepaper Released    ●● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
DISCORD    -    BITCOINTALK    -    WEBSITE    -    EXCHANGE
erominer

Activity: 155

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 03:45:34 AM

maybe, yes or no.  we'll never know what will be the future of crypto but based of BTC all, seems like a lot of us already put their money in.
pandanaran

Activity: 1048
Merit: 101

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 04:36:09 AM

Economists say no, if we use bitcoin or cryptocurrency as payment for buyers and sellers will be difficult with the value in the currency due to volatility in cryptocurrency, but even though it is not official, many also use bitcoin as a means of payment for certain items as long as there is an agreement on the seller and buyer.

kasurnya

Activity: 152

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 04:45:03 AM

why everyone hopes about the impossible, no, crypto is not suitable for global currencies or for daily payments.
let fiat money work, and I would agree that crypto is only a tool as an investment to create more fiat money.
Gogosialver

Activity: 71

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 01:57:30 AM

No doubt that it is difficult for them to replace fiat as fiat is being used by people since many years and it is difficult for cryptos to gain the amount of trust that fiat has but cryptos have their own features such as cheap and fast transactions within and outside the countries,profitable investments,security etc.So according to me crypto will be as popular as fiat in the future and will work hand in hand with fiat.
EllieBasti05

Activity: 95
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 03:13:54 PM

The Cryptocurrency was built with cryptographic protocols that make transactions secure and difficult to fake and it can be wiped out due to computer crash and hacking they are useful and convenient, but i still chose the fiat for stability.
balamuda

Activity: 318
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 03:37:09 PM

I believe that will happen, but to achieve it takes a long time. The main reason for crypto is difficult to become a payment instrument because it has not received legality from the government, and crypto holders themselves use crypto as an asset rather than being a medium of exchange.
Kanda Yu

Activity: 315
Merit: 15

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 03:42:33 PM

I think that is possible in the future. It can interfere with the exchanges to make it more convenient and functional. If only we are going to keep on supporting and investing in crypto, we can help it become legal in the whole world and be declared as a currency for everyone. We should keep on helping it out if we really want to see better outcomes.
adefirman98

Activity: 112

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 03:52:58 PM

Why not?
now many banks are starting to look and learn blockchain technology. and even some have started to apply it. and also we see now a lot of coins or platforms that work with banks.
Helpme_please

Activity: 633

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 03:58:36 PM

Why not?
now many banks are starting to look and learn blockchain technology. and even some have started to apply it. and also we see now a lot of coins or platforms that work with banks.
and even they provide trading desk facilities to their investors.if bank could applied it , maybe cryptocurrency would implemented or mass adopted faster than before.
Daniwahyu007

Activity: 195

View Profile WWW
September 08, 2018, 04:00:35 PM

cryptocurrency in my opinion is a digital currency where we can use the currency to send and receive for payment. crypto is the future

A p e S w a p    ///    $BANANA Farms    |    $BANANA Pools    |    ApeSwap Exchange    ///
                                                     Stake now for over 900% APR!                                                    
⦁    TWITTER    ⦁    TELEGRAM GROUP    ⦁    MEDIUM    ⦁    TELEGRAM CHANNEL    ⦁    GITHUB    ⦁
DianHER

Activity: 126

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 10:27:05 PM

nothing is impossible, the development of blockchain technology is increasing, the developers offer a variety of innovations, many crypto have glanced towards banking, one of them is XRP, and many banks are starting to see blockchain technology, we'll see.
Hjalmond

Activity: 46

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 01:40:42 AM

I think cryptocurrency will be an additional option for people to transact things online in a global scale. That means that many merchant will accept bitcoin as a mode of payment and not just only fiat currency. This will help our economy much better because bitcoin is fast, safe and cheaper compare to the current system. Good luck bitcoin. I hope it will be legalize in SEC in the near future.
arthotdog

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 01:56:48 AM

Thats the original plan of satoshi nakamoto for cryptocurrency specially bitcoin to bind the whole world with one currency,to transact in every part of the nation using one coin and tha is bitcoin and with the help of all alternative coins this can be held

I think cryptocurrency will be an additional option for people to transact things online in a global scale. That means that many merchant will accept bitcoin as a mode of payment and not just only fiat currency. This will help our economy much better because bitcoin is fast, safe and cheaper compare to the current system. Good luck bitcoin. I hope it will be legalize in SEC in the near future.

Stop that stupid SEC and the ETF because cryptocurrency will live and will progress without all of their legalizations..in sooner time all will become great full because of cryptocurrency
Dinomoves

Activity: 122

The Pure Proof-of-Tansaction [POT]

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 02:16:20 AM

Cryptocurriencies It is the electronic currency  that we can use for everything  cashless we can use for the mode of payment  sending receiving and everything

I believe this is the very purpose of cryptocurrency to be used worldwide as a digital currency being used by everyone worldwide. I believe this will lead to a cashless society in the years to come.

♦ taucoin.io       │       THE ACTIVE UNIT       │       taucoin.io ♦
semutracing

Activity: 350
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 02:39:32 AM

currently the crypto currency can already be used to make payment instruments even though it must change it into a local currency first, and the crypto currency can be done in full as a means of payment if all countries have legalized this crypto currency
wolfdragon

Activity: 66

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 03:16:21 AM

currently the crypto currency can already be used to make payment instruments even though it must change it into a local currency first, and the crypto currency can be done in full as a means of payment if all countries have legalized this crypto currency

You are right, cryptocurrencies really have a good value and can be use online for payment. If this will be legalized in the countries then it will be a big help to online industries.
EllieBasti05

Activity: 95

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 06:46:14 AM

Cryptocurrency can be a means of exchange through trading. It is a hassle free digital currency that can use to any transaction when converted to fiat money and aside from that, it cannot be faked.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: