Bitcoin Forum
May 14, 2024, 03:00:55 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: 1 2 3 [All]
  Print  
Author Topic: Polonix exchange  (Read 350 times)
Docbee (OP)

Activity: 822
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 10:50:22 PM

When i first came to crypto space, traders talk about polonix and bittrex exchange even the investors of new ico want those coins to be listed on it. What is wrong with polonix? Is the exchange dead?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Make sure you back up your wallet regularly! Unlike a bank account, nobody can help you if you lose access to your BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
jems

Activity: 854
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 11:25:16 PM

Because they want large trading volumes for their coins.
and the exchange provides confidence for investors to benefit from the sale of coins. The larger the volume then the pumd and dump opportunities are also large.
corrections if i am wrong! Grin
Briella18

Activity: 308
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 01:08:20 AM

because poloniex is one of the best exchangers at the moment, that's why traders want a lot of ICO coins to go there, and if they go there it's likely that the coin price will go up
crzy

Activity: 2128
Merit: 180

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 01:33:46 AM

Since poloniex and bittrex are consider as a large exchanges its a good market for every coin to be listed on that exchanges. Though those 2 are having some difficulty when it comes to protection of their site and every traders I think they can still manage to be consider as one of the great exchanges. Poloniex its not dead yet, I believe they will improved more.
lovesybitz

Activity: 868
Merit: 289

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 03:26:08 AM

When i first came to crypto space, traders talk about polonix and bittrex exchange even the investors of new ico want those coins to be listed on it. What is wrong with polonix? Is the exchange dead?

Poloniex is the best exchanges before and bittrex also. But there's a lot of emerging exchanges that are good from them and they have unique features that traders can take profit from it. Bittrex and Poloniex are centralized market coz you need to complete their details. e.g you need to pass your identification so you can withdraw alot.
crypto_sagor

Activity: 98
Merit: 2

Renewable Energy Cryptocurrency

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 03:47:53 AM

When I entered the trading, I heard the names of these two. And entered into the poloniex. But gradually the desire to escape from the Poloniex will disappear. It was very slow in the mobile version. The cause of this slow server can also be a big reason.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   KWHCoin   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
█ RENEWABLE ENERGY CRYPTOCURRENCY █
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ (https://kwhcoin.com/)
tonystone2016

Activity: 16
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 04:33:55 AM

Poloniex is slow to support customer
Dlugina23

Activity: 504
Merit: 251

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 06:09:16 AM

Deposit is not working,withdraw works.
Pebryan

Activity: 168

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 01:27:31 PM

Poloniex is slow to support customer
So, what exchange site do you think is better?
A_Z_Z_A

Activity: 62
Merit: 5

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 02:02:37 PM

Poloniex was the best exchange 1 year ago. But because of it being slow and had problems with support, which they still have, there were rumors that poloniex were going to be scammed, most of users have escaped to another exchanges, large value come to bittrex, including me, and then really good exchanges emerged one after another: Binance, Kucoin and many others. Polo is slow, but stable. As the coins/tokens are divided to good/best coins and shitcoins, so exchanges also are divided by me to shitexchanges and goodexchanges, Polo is the best one
bitcoinzen

Activity: 420
Merit: 11

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 07:41:34 PM

So now Poloniex will be rebranded as new brand new exchange Circle brought poloniex positive move poloniex  will be rebranded from insolvency to one of leading exchangers in blockchain space
Cocoincos

Activity: 700
Merit: 12

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 07:48:51 PM

I think it not the best choice this exchnges! They have strange policy, try another like binance or bitfinex!
Encelad

Activity: 294
Merit: 106

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 08:51:11 PM

So now Poloniex will be rebranded as new brand new exchange Circle brought poloniex positive move poloniex  will be rebranded from insolvency to one of leading exchangers in blockchain space

Just add that it is possible in the near future, there will be a mobile application of the Poloniex exchange. Of course it's thanks to the Circle. I believe that this union will bring only a positive trend for development.
seymenyunus1654

Activity: 224
Merit: 14

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 09:08:14 PM

Does Poloniex buy new members? I think it will be very popular especially after the news in recent days. I think the members of poloniex will be very happy when Altcoin season starts. Now it's stronger.
goyal.dkg

Activity: 336

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 09:37:38 PM

in start , poloneix was one of most popular exchange .

but now no news / no hype about it .

recently it bought by circle , hope they will make it better than before .
fayoling

Activity: 882
Merit: 502

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 09:55:54 PM

I still keep some tokens on poloniex since last year and I do not doubt the stable work of the exchange, I have never had any problems with poloniex

vadim.etc

Activity: 140
Merit: 4

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 10:14:08 PM

In my opinion, Bitrex is a more convenient and customer-oriented exchange than polonix. Transactions and withdrawal of funds from bitrektsa was always faster than polonix.
creeps

Activity: 742
Merit: 144

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 11:01:17 PM

I still keep some tokens on poloniex since last year and I do not doubt the stable work of the exchange, I have never had any problems with poloniex

Same thing with me and I like poloniex compare on bittrex because the fee in poloniex are much lower. I think poloniex is not dead, the volume there are still huge and it is still consider as one of the giant crypto exchange. Hopefully their system will improve more so we can experience better exchange.
Hamphser

Activity: 2478
Merit: 326

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 11:33:16 PM

Every developer and Every investor into a particular coin or project do always hope or strive for the coin to be listed into these famous/reputable/top ranking exchanges since we do all know that this have large volume on daily basis which means once listed expect for price of a coin to shoot up considering there are lots of traders who do make activity into this exchanger which means higher chances on reaching new ath for those coins who do successfully get inside but being listed is really pain in the ass.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
█████████████████████████
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
PLAY NOW
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
poulembertus

Activity: 358

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 11:55:26 PM

poloniex not die
but bittrex and poloniex not all coin can listing in there, only high and good quality can listed in there
Riskiagung2425

Activity: 340

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 12:37:53 AM

because Poloniex and bittrex are one of the best Exchanger right now, so many traders who want ICO coin come here, I also trade here, and I prefer poloniex of bittrex
Aqcizromencez

Activity: 486

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 01:35:59 AM

poloniex is the big market just like bittrex maybe they are old, and not all coin can be listed there only qualified coin can enter in poloniex and hope all ico is go there, but now there is news that poloniex is now sold hope it will get better because I like to trade there

●   RiveMont   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  RVMT  ❱❱❱❱❱❱  
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  DeFi token  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
wildan-nizar

Activity: 94

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 01:49:35 AM

Both of these exchanges include great exchange and many use it, but in my opinion better than in poloniex
Daria_daria1992

Activity: 350
Merit: 11

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 05:25:13 AM

If you have tried to trade on such large exchanges as poloniex and bittrex, then I think you will see and feel the difference.  On these exchanges a large number of coins, the exchange passes quickly, the user-friendly interface, input and output work without any problems.  But smaller exchanges often have problems, their work can not be called stable.

[/center]
miningguru

Activity: 1134
Merit: 103

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 05:43:43 AM

poloniex is the big market just like bittrex maybe they are old, and not all coin can be listed there only qualified coin can enter in poloniex and hope all ico is go there, but now there is news that poloniex is now sold hope it will get better because I like to trade there

Exactly, we here the news about the Poloniex is being sold to other Circle company but we don't know how it is going to be from now onwards. Already there are many negative rumours from this Poloniex about their support systems are not up to the mark and not answering the support ticket answers.
Sergo Grigo

Activity: 280

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 06:55:32 AM

Poloniex is also one of the top exchanges. Among the shortcomings can be noted: not a large number of altcoins, problems with verification of accounts.
ksiazek7

Activity: 154
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 07:26:53 AM

Poloniex has slipped a lot lately.  They are probably barely hanging in the top 10 atm.  They were just bought by someone else so maybe they will start improving again.

A T O M Z  ǁ  Cryptocurrency Investing Done Easy
▔▔▔▔▔▔  ❨❨   Token Sale Starts Soon   ❩❩  ▔▔▔▔▔▔
aksay79

Activity: 532

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 07:57:15 AM

Poloniex is a crypto exchange platform based in the US. The company was founded in January 2014 by Tristan D'Agosta and is based in Wilmington, Delaware.

In February 2018 Poloniex, ranked 14th largest crypto with CoinMarketCap.com tracker data with nearly 100 registered tokens and daily trading volume of more than $ 150 million, was acquired by Circle Internet Financial Ltd., a mobile payment company held tightly by Goldman Sachs Group Inc.

with the change of owner I do not think there is any influence on poloniex,
poloniex has become a very big and reliable exchange

TELLURIA
                       █
                     █████
                   ████████
                  ███████  ██
               ███  ██  ██████ 
             ███████  ██████  ██
           ███████  ██  ██  ██████ 
         ███████  ██████  █████████
       ███████████  ██████  ██████  █
     ███████  ██████  ██████  ██  █████
    ██████  ██  ██████  ██████  █████████ 
      ██  ██████  ██████  █████████████
          ████████  ██████  █████████ 
            ████████  ██  ██  █████
              ████████  ██████  █
                ███████████████
                  ███████████
                    ███████
                     ████
EXCHANGE
|| ANN Telegram Group
WP Telegram Channel
Facebook Twitter Reddit      
Azizjon92

Activity: 182

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 10:30:09 AM

Well Poloniex recently really not from the good party showed itself because the list of coins which are traded did not increase. Now after the sale can be the case better go
mybtcasset

Activity: 238

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 11:36:24 AM

Well Poloniex recently really not from the good party showed itself because the list of coins which are traded did not increase. Now after the sale can be the case better go

It is not based on poloniex and those coins are based on bitcoin, so whenever the price of bitcoin increases automatically the price of the all other coins will increase in the market. Poloniex cannot influence the prices of coin directly.
Hovhannes

Activity: 420

MMOCoin-For-Gamers-&-Traders

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 11:54:59 AM

Poloniex works from 2014 and almost without any problems.
On February 26, the famous Bitcoin-startup Circle announced the purchase of the popular USA crypto exchange Poloniex, which is intended to become a "key element of the company's product line"

cryptoro1

Activity: 5

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 09:44:44 PM

I've found Poloniex ok to use. Not sure how that will change with Circle and its backer Goldman Sachs!
jinnyjinny

Activity: 280
Merit: 16

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 11:36:56 PM

A half a year ago it was my favorite exchange, but now i moved to bittrex, because the trading volumes there much more now. That is pity, because i like user interface in poloniex, much more convinient than bittrex. I hope situation will change and the traders will come back there.

anti-scam

Activity: 476
Merit: 251

COINECT

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 11:55:24 PM

I use bittrex for 3 years is better than poloniex.
they remove the troll box and some bad issues about poloniex make me worry. Many people expect new coins registered in bitrex because trading is very promising there.

▄▄▓▓▄▄   ▄▓▓▓▄
            ▄▄▓▓▀    ▀▓▓▓▀   ▀▓▓▓▄
         ▄▓▓▀▀        ▐▓         ▀▓▓▓
         ▓▓   ░▓▓▒    ▐▓     ▓▓░   ▐▓
         ▓▓    ░▀▓▓   ▐▓   ░▓▀▀    ▐▓
      ▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░  ▓▓   ▐▓   ░▓   ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▄
    ▓▓▀     ▀▀   ▓▓   ▐▓   ░▓▄   ▀▀    ▀▓▓░
    ▓▓        ▓▓▓░    ▐▓     ▀▓▓▄        ▓░
    ▓▓▄▄▄    ▐▓░   ▄▓▄▓▓▒▄▓▄   ▓▓░   ▄▄▄▄▓░
    ▓▓▀▀▀    ▐▓░   ▀▀▀▓▓▒▀▀    ▓▓░   ▀▀▀▒▓░
    ▓▓        ▀▓▓▓▄   ▐▓    ▄▓▓▓▀       ░▓░
    ▀▓▓▄▄  ▄▓▄   ▓▓   ▐▓   ▐▓▒   ▓▄   ▄▓▓▓░
        ▀▓▓▓▀▀   ▓▓   ▐▓   ▐▓░   ▀▀▓▓▓▀░
         ▓▓    ▄▓▓▓   ▐▓    ▓▓▄░   ▐▓░░
         ▀▓▄   ▀▓     ▐▓     ▀▀   ▄▓▓░
           ▀▓▓▓▄      ▓▓░      ▄▓▓▀░
               ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▀░▓▓▓▄▓▓▓░
COINECT
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
AI-based decentralized
arbitrage trading system
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

▄████▄
                        ▄▄█████▀▀███
                    ▄▄████▀▀     ███
              ▄▄▄████▀▀    ▄▄   ▐██
          ▄▄█████▀       ▄█▀    ██▌
     ▄▄████▀▀▀       ▄███▀      ██▌
    ████▀        ▄▄████▀       ▐██
     ██████▄▄  ▄█████▀         ██▌
          ▀████████           ▐██
            ▀████▌            ███
             ▀███  ▄██▄▄     ▐██▀
              ███▄███▀███▄   ███
              ▀███▀▀   ▀▀███▄██▌
                          ▀▀█▀▀

▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█   ▄▄▄▄▄▄   ██▄
█  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌  ████▄
█  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌  ███████▄
█  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌  ▐▓███████▄
█              ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
█  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  █
█                      █
█  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  █
█  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  █
█                      █
█  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  █
█                      █
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
unsquidly

Activity: 322

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 10:38:59 AM

New Registrations are closed on Polonix and customer support is also very slow or does not work sometimes.
Radzivill

Activity: 266

View Profile WWW
April 03, 2018, 10:46:25 AM

Although I myself have never traded on this exchange, since I trade bitrex. But my friends trade on poloneks and they are doing well!
marianna2020

Activity: 140

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 07:48:53 PM

My friend used to trade at poloniex. He had trouble withdrawing his money. I decided to trade on other exchanges.
kloinko1n

Activity: 406
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 03:03:14 PM

So nowadays Poloniex faculty be rebranded as original brand original lash Circle brought poloniex hard alteration poloniex faculty be rebranded from insolvency to ace of activity exchangers in blockchain space
nascasto

Activity: 504
Merit: 102

PRIVATE FEDERATED BLOCKCHAIN

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 11:05:39 PM

Poloniex is a completely self-contained exchange. They were never interested in the customer at the time. Deposite pulled down very slowly.

suchi2591

Activity: 126

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 02:41:55 AM

Many ICO results into scam.  Polonix is full of many such dead coins,  I think this may be a reason. 
horse606

Activity: 35

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 02:51:13 AM

because of BNB.

Mechanism of BNB is really attractive to people, e.g. discount of transactions fee,repurchase by Binance’ profit, voting to choose next coin on the list of Binance.

if people like BNB,then they have to stay at Binance,and never come back to polonix
westlake4

Activity: 34

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 03:35:50 AM

Poloniex is a completely self-contained exchange. They were never interested in the customer at the time. Deposite pulled down very slowly.

And their support take forever to be done
quality.crypto

Activity: 854

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 05:53:30 AM

because Poloniex and bittrex are one of the best Exchanger right now, so many traders who want ICO coin come here, I also trade here, and I prefer poloniex of bittrex

Of course, you are showing interest towards Poloniex but there are many people who are very negative about the Poloniex because their support systems are not accurate and which people are not happy to trade in Poloniex. They are taking very long for answering the people questions in terms of deposits and withdrawals.
KocaEfe

Activity: 346
Merit: 102

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 06:33:26 PM

I've known the Poloniex exchange since last year. And I was very pleased with her work. I don't know why you have resentment and discontent with this exchange. I think she's one of the best.
countryfree
Legendary

Activity: 3052
Merit: 1047

Your country may be your worst enemy

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 06:24:46 PM

I've been using Poloniex for years. It was the best exchange, and I made good money with it last year. It's more difficult this year, cryptos are down, and there's more competition. Still, when the market will go up again, I'm sure plenty of people will return to poloniex.

I used to be a citizen and a taxpayer. Those days are long gone.
Hamphser

Activity: 2478
Merit: 326

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 06:57:07 PM

I've been using Poloniex for years. It was the best exchange, and I made good money with it last year. It's more difficult this year, cryptos are down, and there's more competition. Still, when the market will go up again, I'm sure plenty of people will return to poloniex.
They wont return if poloniex wont able to resolve or arrange on the mess that they had done. Support gone bad, verifications takes too long then what we would expect? For sure traders or users would jump out and find another exchange. Competition is fierce and we cant really deny the fact that Poloniex wayback is the most popular exchange and when it comes to volume it is on top tier but now things has changed. Poloniex is currently now on rank 35 based on overall volume which is really going down even more.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████