Bitcoin Forum
May 30, 2024, 03:29:26 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Polonix exchange  (Read 350 times)
horse606

Activity: 35
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 02:51:13 AM

because of BNB.

Mechanism of BNB is really attractive to people, e.g. discount of transactions fee,repurchase by Binance’ profit, voting to choose next coin on the list of Binance.

if people like BNB,then they have to stay at Binance,and never come back to polonix
westlake4

Activity: 34
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 03:35:50 AM

Poloniex is a completely self-contained exchange. They were never interested in the customer at the time. Deposite pulled down very slowly.

And their support take forever to be done
quality.crypto

Activity: 854
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 05:53:30 AM

because Poloniex and bittrex are one of the best Exchanger right now, so many traders who want ICO coin come here, I also trade here, and I prefer poloniex of bittrex

Of course, you are showing interest towards Poloniex but there are many people who are very negative about the Poloniex because their support systems are not accurate and which people are not happy to trade in Poloniex. They are taking very long for answering the people questions in terms of deposits and withdrawals.
KocaEfe

Activity: 346
Merit: 102

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 06:33:26 PM

When i first came to crypto space, traders talk about polonix and bittrex exchange even the investors of new ico want those coins to be listed on it. What is wrong with polonix? Is the exchange dead?

I've known the Poloniex exchange since last year. And I was very pleased with her work. I don't know why you have resentment and discontent with this exchange. I think she's one of the best.
countryfree
Legendary

Activity: 3052
Merit: 1047

Your country may be your worst enemy

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 06:24:46 PM

I've been using Poloniex for years. It was the best exchange, and I made good money with it last year. It's more difficult this year, cryptos are down, and there's more competition. Still, when the market will go up again, I'm sure plenty of people will return to poloniex.

I used to be a citizen and a taxpayer. Those days are long gone.
Hamphser

Activity: 2506
Merit: 328

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 06:57:07 PM

I've been using Poloniex for years. It was the best exchange, and I made good money with it last year. It's more difficult this year, cryptos are down, and there's more competition. Still, when the market will go up again, I'm sure plenty of people will return to poloniex.
They wont return if poloniex wont able to resolve or arrange on the mess that they had done. Support gone bad, verifications takes too long then what we would expect? For sure traders or users would jump out and find another exchange. Competition is fierce and we cant really deny the fact that Poloniex wayback is the most popular exchange and when it comes to volume it is on top tier but now things has changed. Poloniex is currently now on rank 35 based on overall volume which is really going down even more.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████