Bitcoin Forum
May 25, 2024, 02:23:02 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Polonix exchange  (Read 350 times)
Docbee (OP)

Activity: 822
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 10:50:22 PM

When i first came to crypto space, traders talk about polonix and bittrex exchange even the investors of new ico want those coins to be listed on it. What is wrong with polonix? Is the exchange dead?
jems

Activity: 854
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 11:25:16 PM

Because they want large trading volumes for their coins.
and the exchange provides confidence for investors to benefit from the sale of coins. The larger the volume then the pumd and dump opportunities are also large.
corrections if i am wrong! Grin
Briella18

Activity: 308
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 01:08:20 AM

because poloniex is one of the best exchangers at the moment, that's why traders want a lot of ICO coins to go there, and if they go there it's likely that the coin price will go up
crzy

Activity: 2128
Merit: 180

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 01:33:46 AM

Since poloniex and bittrex are consider as a large exchanges its a good market for every coin to be listed on that exchanges. Though those 2 are having some difficulty when it comes to protection of their site and every traders I think they can still manage to be consider as one of the great exchanges. Poloniex its not dead yet, I believe they will improved more.
lovesybitz

Activity: 868
Merit: 289

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 03:26:08 AM

When i first came to crypto space, traders talk about polonix and bittrex exchange even the investors of new ico want those coins to be listed on it. What is wrong with polonix? Is the exchange dead?

Poloniex is the best exchanges before and bittrex also. But there's a lot of emerging exchanges that are good from them and they have unique features that traders can take profit from it. Bittrex and Poloniex are centralized market coz you need to complete their details. e.g you need to pass your identification so you can withdraw alot.
crypto_sagor

Activity: 98
Merit: 2

Renewable Energy Cryptocurrency

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 03:47:53 AM

When I entered the trading, I heard the names of these two. And entered into the poloniex. But gradually the desire to escape from the Poloniex will disappear. It was very slow in the mobile version. The cause of this slow server can also be a big reason.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   KWHCoin   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
█ RENEWABLE ENERGY CRYPTOCURRENCY █
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ (https://kwhcoin.com/)
tonystone2016

Activity: 16
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 04:33:55 AM

Poloniex is slow to support customer
Dlugina23

Activity: 504
Merit: 251

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 06:09:16 AM

Deposit is not working,withdraw works.
Pebryan

Activity: 168
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 01:27:31 PM

Poloniex is slow to support customer
So, what exchange site do you think is better?
A_Z_Z_A

Activity: 62
Merit: 5

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 02:02:37 PM

Poloniex was the best exchange 1 year ago. But because of it being slow and had problems with support, which they still have, there were rumors that poloniex were going to be scammed, most of users have escaped to another exchanges, large value come to bittrex, including me, and then really good exchanges emerged one after another: Binance, Kucoin and many others. Polo is slow, but stable. As the coins/tokens are divided to good/best coins and shitcoins, so exchanges also are divided by me to shitexchanges and goodexchanges, Polo is the best one
bitcoinzen

Activity: 420
Merit: 11

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 07:41:34 PM

So now Poloniex will be rebranded as new brand new exchange Circle brought poloniex positive move poloniex  will be rebranded from insolvency to one of leading exchangers in blockchain space
Cocoincos

Activity: 700
Merit: 12

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 07:48:51 PM

I think it not the best choice this exchnges! They have strange policy, try another like binance or bitfinex!
Encelad

Activity: 294
Merit: 106

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 08:51:11 PM

So now Poloniex will be rebranded as new brand new exchange Circle brought poloniex positive move poloniex  will be rebranded from insolvency to one of leading exchangers in blockchain space

Just add that it is possible in the near future, there will be a mobile application of the Poloniex exchange. Of course it's thanks to the Circle. I believe that this union will bring only a positive trend for development.
seymenyunus1654

Activity: 224
Merit: 14

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 09:08:14 PM

Does Poloniex buy new members? I think it will be very popular especially after the news in recent days. I think the members of poloniex will be very happy when Altcoin season starts. Now it's stronger.
goyal.dkg

Activity: 336
Merit: 14

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 09:37:38 PM

in start , poloneix was one of most popular exchange .

but now no news / no hype about it .

recently it bought by circle , hope they will make it better than before .
fayoling

Activity: 882
Merit: 502

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 09:55:54 PM

I still keep some tokens on poloniex since last year and I do not doubt the stable work of the exchange, I have never had any problems with poloniex

vadim.etc

Activity: 140
Merit: 4

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 10:14:08 PM

In my opinion, Bitrex is a more convenient and customer-oriented exchange than polonix. Transactions and withdrawal of funds from bitrektsa was always faster than polonix.
creeps

Activity: 742
Merit: 144

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 11:01:17 PM

I still keep some tokens on poloniex since last year and I do not doubt the stable work of the exchange, I have never had any problems with poloniex

Same thing with me and I like poloniex compare on bittrex because the fee in poloniex are much lower. I think poloniex is not dead, the volume there are still huge and it is still consider as one of the giant crypto exchange. Hopefully their system will improve more so we can experience better exchange.
Hamphser

Activity: 2492
Merit: 327

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 11:33:16 PM

Every developer and Every investor into a particular coin or project do always hope or strive for the coin to be listed into these famous/reputable/top ranking exchanges since we do all know that this have large volume on daily basis which means once listed expect for price of a coin to shoot up considering there are lots of traders who do make activity into this exchanger which means higher chances on reaching new ath for those coins who do successfully get inside but being listed is really pain in the ass.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
█████████████████████████
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
PLAY NOW
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
poulembertus

Activity: 358
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 11:55:26 PM

poloniex not die
but bittrex and poloniex not all coin can listing in there, only high and good quality can listed in there
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: