Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 10:49:27 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin changes the world  (Read 887 times)
GavenJack

Activity: 210
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 11:01:10 AM

Bitcoin will uniquely change the world. I would even say that he has already begun to transform it. In recent years, Bitcoin's influence has led to changes in various industries. Bitcoin began to accept as payment mainly companies that work on the Internet. Bitcoins bring with them a lot of political contradictions. This is because no government can fully control them. They are an explicit form of wealth for individuals, and no state can expropriate them because of the cryptography that underlies this crypto currency. For BTC is the future I will not tire of repeating it. Shocked

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
In order to get the maximum amount of activity points possible, you just need to post once per day on average. Skipping days is OK as long as you maintain the average.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
paoeng1

Activity: 84
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 11:02:42 AM

I think yes bitcoin changes the world in the way how people used it for example they used bitcoin to support the poors
davit putra
Copper Member

Activity: 409

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 11:08:36 AM

Will you dare to change the world using Bitcoin? In what way? Share your thoughts.

No, I do not have the ability to change the world with bitcoin, but I can change my life for the better with bitcoin.

Napole0n

Activity: 579
Merit: 309

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 11:14:44 AM

I think yes bitcoin changes the world in the way how people used it for example they used bitcoin to support the poors
The presence of bicoin brings good change, especially to improve the welfare of people, this should be a good issue for the state to legalize bitcoin so that the benefits of bitcoin is greater and can overcome poverty.
sneeze11

Activity: 347
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 11:33:39 AM

Will you dare to change the world using Bitcoin? In what way? Share your thoughts.

I think there's a possibility to change the world. I think it can change the world for the better because bitcoin helps so many people to be rich and successful so what if it's worldwide. Just like on my friend he is now an independent person because of bitcoin and now he can help his family on their financial.
krungpuge03

Activity: 21

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 11:48:28 AM

Bitcoin is very popular now because through bitcoin a lots of people earn money in easy way thats why more people change their life and the world too
unneros

Activity: 117

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 11:56:21 AM

To change the world using bitcoin I think it's pretty difficult, but I think it's nothing is impossible, I dare and try to change the world with bitcoin by accepting payments using bitcoin, although this is already done but I add to the extent of the range.
It is complicated to change the world with Bitcoin, as there is a lot of money being developed like Bitcoin like Ethereum or Neo, and if the world turns, it will get a lot of coins. Other and also Bitcoin is currently tending to increase in the coming months.
oemar bakrie

Activity: 1260
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 12:00:03 PM

bitcoin change the world is true that you write ,, because it has changed the fate of someone after following all the projects in bitcointalk..!!
and I personally will try to change the world, especially my world as a teacher trying to introduce bitcoin to my students so they can follow in the footsteps of successful seniors in bitcointalk..

FXBOX    [TelegramTwitter ]  ▞  GAMEFI  ◼  NFT  ◼  DEFI  ◼  CURRENCY TRADING
██████████████████  PLAY 2 EARN FINANCIAL GAMES  ██████████████████
INVESTINGTRADINGLOTTERYMARKET PREDICTIONS     ◖ READ MORE
Zeque02

Activity: 490

Platform for Cross Chain Fundraising

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 12:02:11 PM

Bitcoin will totally change the world if it will be acceptable to all country because it makes our work  finish fast. We can pay, do the job or transact payment while we are in our house. Popularity is also needed in order bitcoin be acceptable to all.

▀     ▀       Platform for Cross Chain Fundraising      [   P r ⦿ s t a r t e r .   ]           Invest today. Live tomorrow.       ▀     ▀
▀     ▀     |  Whitepaper  |  Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Telegram Group  |  Telegram Ann  |  Medium  |  Youtube  |     ▀     ▀
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬  Powered by BOUNTY DETECTIVE  ▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Electro_wiz

Activity: 73
Merit: 1

The revolutionary trading ecosystem

View Profile WWW
March 03, 2018, 12:04:37 PM

I have know idea about the world.But I can change my life for the better with bitcoin.

Varanida.com ◉ ↾ Building A Better Internet ⇃ ◉ Varanida.com
dado7

Activity: 322
Merit: 141

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 12:08:40 PM

1. Creation and distribution of money taken from the hands of the private bankers and getting more closely related to the real economic needs and not the speculative ones.
2. Decentralization.
3. Solving the legislative issues with smart contracts.
4. Solving voting problems (currently, I think that only around 10-20% of the people in one country vote for the winning party, that is if you calculate out all the non-voters, those that don't do their duty etc.....).
5. Number 2 & 5 would make liquid democracy possible.
6. If you think about number 1. again it could mean the end of famine in the world.
7. By enforcing other systems like the basic income, equal money and similar it could help in solving main social issues.

sandaru

Activity: 266

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 12:21:01 PM

Actually, Bitcoin is not a magic stick to change the world by its features but it is just taking away the power from traditional authorities and transferring it to the users of bitcoin who are dispersed in all over the world. So even in that case if someone is allowing another one to hold or manage his Bitcoins for him then he is damaging the core element of decentralization principle according to my knowledge. Bitcoin is about holding and managing values and to explore and exploit the opportunities which are being created in the course of the time.
meshow1

Activity: 84

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 12:43:04 PM

Bitcoin can change the world due to fact that you it can lessen those unemployment and also it will end poverty if there are many rich and successful people that were produce by bitcoin.
Chachacoin17

Activity: 672
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 12:46:59 PM

I am sure that bitcoin could changes the world especially for people finances because people could get a new source to make money and they can have a better life. we know that finances are the biggest problem in everywhere so if bitcoin could be accepted in many countries and people have the opportunity to try to earn money from bitcoin, I think they can have their own money to solve their finances problem.
Yes, Bitcoin really can do changes our entire world if we will just use this in a good way. Many people already know how bitcoin works and how it will help many people on their living. Bitcoin is already proven by everbody and can change our lives forever. Through bitcoin we can earn such a great amount of money and can solve our financial problems. Bitcoin is really a good help to everyone.
rolerVX

Activity: 168

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 12:50:35 PM

I will not require myself to change the world with bitcoin by myself effort alone but if I will see the world is changing by bitcoin then that will be the time I will help bitcoin to introduce to others faithfully. When the people around the world will have an idea to bitcoin then it will change the world from fiat to digital. I guess too that it will be complicated in the first stage but meanwhile it can be a better place that chooses by the majority.
Amelial

Activity: 160

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 12:53:40 PM

It can be bcos many people.do.btc and they can earn big money so no many poor.people in the world
Suguha

Activity: 218

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 01:16:35 PM

Bitcoin can change the world by lessened the poverty and unemployed person, using bitcoin can change persons, if one person will be rich by using bitcoin then that one person goes to many persons then the world will change because if that many person will use bitcoin, those many people will become rich.
xamil

Activity: 354
Merit: 11

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 01:27:43 PM

Yes, bitcoin can change the world through the use of currency and in terms of paying our needs in just a seconds you can have an instant paying transaction. They also lessen the unemployed people on earth where as they have given a chance to be rich or to have a stable life.
wall101

Activity: 560

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 01:36:53 PM

you know that bitcoin has changed the world since then the world is full of poor people but now it is reduced and the wealthy are rich because they discover bitcoin because bitcoin is fast and if you invest You're here just waiting for a few months to double your money out so many people help it.
paykal5

Activity: 90

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 01:47:02 PM

I think lot of things bitcoin changes the world:

The no. of bitcoin ATM's grew from just 4 to 340 worldwide. The no.of wallets grew from 3 million to 8 million.
Large corporations such as Microsoft,  Dell and Dish network have joined the list of merchants accepting bitcoin. The no. of accepting bitcoin grew from 36,000 to 82,000.
Venture capital investment in bitcoin shot up significantly from $98 million in 2013 to $ 335 million in 2014.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: