Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 07:57:29 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin changes the world  (Read 887 times)
alroys

Activity: 448
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 01:52:16 PM

the ease of transacting and the very high price is the surplus of Bitcoin in the virtual currency appeal. this will change the World If Bitcoin is already officially accepted by all countries in the World.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"There should not be any signed int. If you've found a signed int somewhere, please tell me (within the next 25 years please) and I'll change it to unsigned int." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Boknoi321

Activity: 119
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 01:54:45 PM

I think lot of things bitcoin changes the world:

The no. of bitcoin ATM's grew from just 4 to 340 worldwide. The no.of wallets grew from 3 million to 8 million.
Large corporations such as Microsoft,  Dell and Dish network have joined the list of merchants accepting bitcoin. The no. of accepting bitcoin grew from 36,000 to 82,000.
Venture capital investment in bitcoin shot up significantly from $98 million in 2013 to $ 335 million in 2014.
Definitely bitcoin can change the world. If governments accept bitcoin as a single currency in the world it will surely grow the economy all over the world because we all know that bitcoin has a great contribution and big impact .Poor people will have an income for bitcoin.
saiful1234

Activity: 68

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 02:04:22 PM

Bitcoin will change the world. It has this power. Bitcoin has already make people crazy. It's price has make them so much interested.
Indah_twin

Activity: 135
Merit: 3

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 02:09:50 PM

I also often think that the bitcoin digital world. really will change the world economy ..if we see just a lot of people from the community from around the world now who already or want to join the bitcoin world.
so did the countries one by one at start joining in bitcoin .such as the Vietnamese country just joined in bitcoin. Indonesia is also the next country to join bitcoin .

▐|   EOS Exchange   |▌
The Exchange for the EOS Community!
ICO: 15th October - 20th November
Jazvebtc18

Activity: 210

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 02:10:00 PM

The no. of bitcoin ATM's grew from just 4 to 340 worldwide. The no.of wallets grew from 3 million to 8 million.
Large corporations such as Microsoft,  Dell and Dish network have joined the list of merchants accepting bitcoin. The no. of accepting bitcoin grew from 36,000 to 82,000.
Venture capital investment in bitcoin shot up significantly from $98 million in 2013 to $ 335 million in 2014.
Definitely bitcoin can change the world. If governments accept bitcoin as a single currency in the world it will surely grow the economy all over the world because we all know that bitcoin has a great contribution and big impact .Poor people will have an income for bitcoin.

Somewhat bitcoins can change the world. Bitcoin valuations are at rock bottom, but these recent developments demonstrate the strong future potential of the currency.
A rare combination of technology and finance with global reach, bitcoin’s framework is impressive. If it grows more and people have enough knowledge about bitcoins, applying to daily lives there is a big change in the world.
Ekram

Activity: 196

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 02:24:00 PM

Yeah I think, bitcoins changes the world because bitcoin is the very profitable earning money. Bitcoin will change our financial condition because bitcoin is considered as  the world's future currency. So I can say that, this can  changes the world of digital currency.
yokai21

Activity: 262
Merit: 2

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 02:32:07 PM

if I'm touched the bitcoin really changed the world because then I've seen a lot of people on roads and street streets begging but now just a little bit because bitcoins have helped many people and it's been added so it's replaced that bitcoin really is the world and many are still hoping for bitcoin and they think that if bitcoin loses they will suffer.

INVECH - SECURE AND LICENSED CRYPTOCURRENCY EXCHANGE - INVECH (https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5052844.0)
Dmitry.Vastov

Activity: 840
Merit: 520

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 06:57:59 PM

Will you dare to change the world using Bitcoin? In what way? Share your thoughts.
Obviously BTC has that potential that can bring revolutionary change in the world and can change the world. BTC is an asset for the planet and yes it is the resource that can be saved for the future generation. BTC is the future of finance and the time is not away when everyone will be using BTC and BTC will replace the paper currency very soon. BTC has helped millions of people to overcome the issue of unemployment and helped them providing jobs. So yes BTC can change the world.
Washball

Activity: 266
Merit: 151

First crypto index traded as a token!

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 07:10:22 PM

Bitcoin could change the world in the sense that people, institutions and governments are cut out, so they cannot take advantage of individuals and make money from their transactions. Of course these are the most powerful entities and they will not let this happen. Bitcoin will not change the world, it can only add a little extra to this world and that is cryptocurrency.

toygama

Activity: 280
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 07:36:30 PM

Bitcoin will change the financial conditions of the Bitcoin holders in near future because Bitcoin is considered as the future currency of the world.

Since the bitcoin is accepted already as an alternate method of transaction even it is digitally base has a factor   to contribute our way of living. Online trading, different transactions done by this digital currency I think as of this early time bitcoin has done its part slowly change the world in different aspects.
Topaz72

Activity: 322
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 07:54:51 PM

It is true bitcoin has the ability and the potential to change the world it can make the life of people so good, government is taking the notice of bitcoin contribution to the improvement of economic condition of country now bitcoin is being accept by a lot of people and they are getting profit form bitcoin, as bitcoin made my life so beautiful it made my able to support my family and it is allowing me to have a lot of money every month as a saving for my future.
De Suga09

Activity: 352
Merit: 125

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 07:56:58 PM

Will you dare to change the world using Bitcoin? In what way? Share your thoughts.

If I have enough bitcoins to support myself and my family, and if I have overflowing blessing, ofcourse I would dare to be one of those who will change the world by donating to the less fortunate. After all we must all share our blessings. I will also be one of the people who will share how to use btcoin and how can they make it as a living.
khan149
Copper Member

Activity: 463
Merit: 251

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 09:43:46 PM

I think, Bitcoin can easily change the world. If the whole world accepts Bitcoin, and gives legitimacy to Bitcoin. Then all the people of the world will be able to keep pace with everyone.
doomloop

Activity: 2282
Merit: 581

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 06:55:02 PM

Yes, bitcoin can change the world through the use of currency and in terms of paying our needs in just a seconds you can have an instant paying transaction. They also lessen the unemployed people on earth where as they have given a chance to be rich or to have a stable life.
My view is that right now there is a mafia which we called banking sector who are sucking the economic benefits of the poor people towards them, if the bitcoin takes over today, then the major dent it is going to make is on the banking mafia and then the poor will be able to get the benefits of his own money and no one else. This is how the things will start changing from the bottom sector and will travel in upwards direction with less of the problems and more of the benefits and solutions.

9emb3lelit3

Activity: 207
Merit: 2

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 07:07:58 PM

Yes, it is true.
with the development of the technological world, and the increasing age of this world there is certainly a renewal, or a progress that will change the world.
like the thing we see in movies about the future we've seen.
this bitcoin which will make everything change because with progressively advance the world of technology today.
bitcoin in my opinion is a means of saving, and investing for my future, and all these bitcoin users are heading for a better future path.
Socioman

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

The revolutionary trading ecosystem

View Profile WWW
March 04, 2018, 07:12:22 PM

We are already changing this world. To do this, it's enough to believe in bitcoin and invest in it your money. When the whole world follows us, Bitcoin will not stop anything Smiley

Gen-8

Activity: 169

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 07:32:59 PM

bitcoin turns this world into a high-tech world.
from bitcoin also that has changed my economy for the better for now.
not just me, but also all my communities where I am gathered today.
Aderiho Bitjones

Activity: 256
Merit: 105

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 08:49:32 PM
Merited by Pushkarchik (1)

Well, I can not change the world from me. But I can change my life with the help of bitcoin. Since crypto currencies are the future and worthy replacement of classical money. A very promising direction in which it is also not difficult to understand and begin to work out
coinbitrade

Activity: 714
Merit: 107

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 09:13:08 PM

Well, if I had half of all the bitcoins, that could have changed the world. Well, at least I tried to introduce bitcoin into all spheres that are just possible. I replaced the usual payment methods. I would enter the teaching of crypto-currencies in schools and universities. I tried to develop more cosmic sphere for bitcoins.

|   Facebook   |     Twitter     |                                       R A N G E R S                                       |    Discord    |    Medium    |
|    Telegram   |                                        ─────     PROTOCOL     ─────                                        |    Gitbook    |
████  ███  ██  █          VIRTUAL WORLDS BLOCKCHAIN INFRASTRUCTURE          █  ██  ███  ████
George Khelashvili

Activity: 154

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 09:18:26 PM

Bitcoin may give the world a clearer yardstick reference point for units of value. Bitcoin can change the world by giving the world a better unit to measure value, to hold value and to transfer value.

Bitcoin will change our mentality about money. It is not enforced, so if it is accumulated by few, then there will be no Bitcoins available, and users will use something else. So the accumulators, will lose money. The same happens with fiat currency, but banks issue currency, every time a loan is given. Because fiat currency is enforced, everybody MUST use it. This is the only difference. Since our mentality for money, changes, voila! the world has been already changed.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: