Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 12:22:29 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin changes the world  (Read 887 times)
DrYe5

Activity: 490
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 07:21:21 AM

Bitcoin has effect on every individual whose using it. By this time there are only a handful of people participating in using bitcoin. It can have bigger effect once the number of users continues to accumulate. This can change the world of digital currency.
The alternatives offered by bitcoin will have to pass the test of time and trust, before it gets accepted in the mainstream. Nonetheless, while bitcoin might last the technology and the idea of monetary change underpinning it will be a game changer and continue to evolve in coming years.
In order to achieve higher forum ranks, you need both activity points and merit points.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
StonedWolf

Activity: 308
Merit: 120

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 07:57:00 AM

Personally , i think that world's most important problem is the existence of poor people. Why is it the most important? beacause , they re the ones who bring more kids to life , and this will also bring new problems in a poor societies (crimes/ starvation...). I will use the money i earn to make projects, projects that will allow these people to go to wwork, earn a pay and live a proper life

El_rancho

Activity: 84
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 08:23:24 AM

I believe bitcoin is one or a part of the changes we currently are encountering in the world. Change in a sense that people are
reacting positively towards it. It's transforming people's lives by assisting and providing opportunities with the hopes and aims of
attaining a form or state of financial stability. Change in the financial markets as well, influencing people with options on tackling
transactions, businesses and investments. In recent years bitcoin had quite a struggle keeping it's growth on stable and fruitful
grounds, but it eventually reach a massive success gaining praises and admiration. Bitcoin is the innovative change we were all
hoping and waiting for.
thunderclup

Activity: 110
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 09:08:29 AM

yes,bitcoin change the world because they reduce the increasing number of unemployed in our country and bitcoin also help us to earn money and how to be a good investors,bitcoin also help the world by changing the future of the people because many people are invest in bitcoin to be rich quickly  and i know that bitcoin will accept by the government because its help our country to reduce the unemployed.
whirlcoin

Activity: 602
Merit: 111

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 09:11:46 AM
Last edit: March 01, 2018, 04:56:39 PM by whirlcoin

Bitcoin is not changing anything in the world it was found to be used a s a safe currency if people want to use that they can use it or else they can stick with their fiat money system.

In what way bitcoin will change the world I'm wonders.
baby222

Activity: 1008
Merit: 501

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 09:12:14 AM

You can try but the world, I mean the people, are too difficult to change. Do you part and live an exemplary life. Invest and teach other to invest
btcjocan

Activity: 658

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 09:17:51 AM

Bitcoin is not changing anything in the world it was found to be used a s a safe currency if people want to use that they can use it or else they can stick with their fiat money system.

In waht way bitcoin will change the world I'm wonders.
I believe that bitcoin cannot change the world. Bitcoin is just an instrument and the world is to big for bitcoin to be change upon using it. It cannot change the world because everything in bitcoin is really depend on th epeople arround the globe if no one believe in bitcoin bitcoin will not exist.
longwintershere

Activity: 224

“Revolutionizing Brokerage of Personal Data”

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 09:19:44 AM

Will you dare to change the world using Bitcoin? In what way? Share your thoughts.

it can allow access to finance for the people that can't access it nowadays. Like people in third countries having serious troubles and huge expenses to send and receive the money. That I see as best feature

TRADE YOUR DATA   ●    PDATA TOKEN    ●   ─── OPIRIA.IO ───
██████████       [   PRE-SALE     April 10th ]       ██████████
Fujiati

Activity: 664
Merit: 112

Ethernity CLOUD

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 09:20:32 AM

Will you dare to change the world using Bitcoin? In what way? Share your thoughts.

I believe bitcoin will change the world slowly land, you pay attention just as now this bitcoin has penetrated to almost all the world.

abutingting

Activity: 137
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 09:24:59 AM

A bit Bitcoin has changed the world or rather shows a possibility or a different way on how to have income that did not come from a regular company work thru salary with a conventional money. Although it will definitely will not change the world as if Bitcoin will serve as the conventional money that will be used globally. But as generation by generation has changed Bitcoin is only one of this changes that some of us will experienced but not globally or world wide. 
Tonygold1967

Activity: 308
Merit: 5

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 09:25:44 AM

I think the changing world is the reason of creating bitcoin itself.
Saddam Bin Delowar
Copper Member

Activity: 840

View Profile WWW
March 01, 2018, 09:37:42 AM

I think if the whole world uses Bitcoin, then Bitcoin can change the whole world.
Chachacoin17

Activity: 672

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 09:42:51 AM

You can try but the world, I mean the people, are too difficult to change. Do you part and live an exemplary life. Invest and teach other to invest
Yes, bitcoin really do change the world. It can really do help people to have a good future and can really do help everything they needed. We all know that bitcoin gives many people a great opportunity to get a job and to gain money to support everything in our life. Invest with bitcoin, trust in it and do our best to have a great future and to help bitcoin also to be more popular.
ImPomy

Activity: 19
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 12:30:52 PM

Can not be denied by the progress of the world of internet technology today with the proliferation of enthusiasts and bitcoin users and promising results, making the digital currency is able to change the world.
deviant99

Activity: 185
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 03:08:48 PM

Yes, it will change the world because we all used to pay using our paper money and transact with others. But in this world full of technology, digitals are everywhere for the convenient of everyone.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
Magkirap

Activity: 896
Merit: 267

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 04:11:07 PM

Bitcoin change the world in financial needs. You don't need a capital to join in bitcoin just effort and patience.That's why i love bitcoin a lot.
In joining bitcoin you dont need capital all you need is effort, knowledge and patient. Bitcoin change the world because bitcoin give job to the jobless person to earn high income, bitcoin reduce poverty and give hope to all bitcoiner.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
Xester

Activity: 994
Merit: 544

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 04:14:04 PM

There are many ways.  I we will using our bitcoin to change the world it can totally chaged it.  We can help people who are in need.  Put up a place for homeless people to live in.  Buy a huge part of land and plant trees on it.  Put up a company that will accept those who really needs a job.  Everything can be done.
santafewarrior1980

Activity: 179

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 04:19:21 PM

Bitcoin help so much the lives of our people especially in financial aspect, but to change the world through bitcoin is very difficult.

█ █ █████████  BITGOALS  █████████ █ █
SPORT TOKEN PROTOCOL: REWARDS FOR SPORT ACTIVITIES
https://bitgoals.com
Arindava

Activity: 361
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 04:27:31 PM

I agree with the discussion about Bitcoin that changed the world,
Many people change including me because of Bitcoin results
Hopefully this will last a long time and can help the country reduce unemployment and help many people get great results
genset88

Activity: 349
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 04:40:49 PM

To change the world using bitcoin I think it's pretty difficult, but I think it's nothing is impossible, I dare and try to change the world with bitcoin by accepting payments using bitcoin, although this is already done but I add to the extent of the range.
With the current situation, Bitcoin is considered to be the most powerful in the economic market, but besides, there are still many difficulties that the virtual currency encountered as little known as well as possible risks. Developing markets and virtual currencies are also evolving, but if you change the world, then more money is needed to build.

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Telegram  |  Bip Wallet  |  Twitter
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: