Bitcoin Forum
April 28, 2024, 07:41:04 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 ... 96 »
  Print  
Author Topic: encourage others to crypto  (Read 8543 times)
Hallmader

Activity: 1123
Merit: 253

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 03:02:28 AM

Will you encourage others to invest in crypto and explain to them that this is not a scam or a pyramiding activity?

Yes, I will, and I am currently doing that. I encourage people to join the community and be part of the future. But I do not only encourage them to invest, I also encourage them to take the effort to use cryptocurrencies the way they are designed for. It is actually very easy to convince them that it is not a scam. The total market cap of crypto is along half a trillion USD. No scam can earn that big. That spells trust and stability and reliability to me.

JACS|JUST ANOTHER
COMMUNICATIONS
STACK
██     ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████     ██
████████████ █▄
████████████ ███▄
████████████ █████▄
████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
███████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████████
▄█████████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████
██████████████████▀▀███████
█████████████▀▀▀    ███████
████████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ████████
█████▄     ▄█▀     ████████
████████▄ █▀      █████████
█████████▌▐       █████████
██████████ ▄██▄  ██████████
████████████████▄██████████
▀█████████████████████████▀
███████████ ██ ████████████
███████▀▀▀▀ ▀▀ ▀▀██████████
████████▄   ▄▄▄▄  ▀████████
█████████   ████   ████████
█████████         ▀████████
█████████   ████    ███████
████████▀   ▀▀▀▀   ▄███████
███████▄▄▄▄ ▄▄ ▄▄▄█████████
███████████ ██ ████████████
█████▄    ███████▀    ▄████
███████    █████▀    ██████
███████     ███▀     ██████
███████ █    █▀ █    ██████
███████ ██     ██    ██████
███████ ███   ███    ██████
█████▀   ▀██ ███▀    ▀█████
█████▀               ▀█████
████▌                 ▐████
████       ██▄▄        ████
████       ██████      ████
████       ██▀▀        ████
████▌                 ▐████
█████▄               ▄█████
It is a common myth that Bitcoin is ruled by a majority of miners. This is not true. Bitcoin miners "vote" on the ordering of transactions, but that's all they do. They can't vote to change the network rules.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
zhangcaisbsbn55

Activity: 308
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 03:33:08 AM

Will you encourage others to invest in crypto and explain to them that this is not a scam or a pyramiding activity?
I will ecourage my friends in because I have mad ea lot of money from it so i WILL tell them in.

CryptoAllDay

Activity: 578
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 03:39:25 AM

Lots of new investors are scared to start getting into crypto.  I think the best way to encourage new investors is to educate them, and provide others with good resources for their own research.  That way, they can learn enough about it to invest themselves comfortably without putting their money into a crappy project.
Lala Sravan

Activity: 182
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 03:58:33 AM

Yes I will really encourage people to invest in crypto market, those who can spend sometime in crypto market.
acell101

Activity: 109

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 04:02:13 AM

I would love to, but I think only if I can prove to them that I succeed here, because they wont believe in me, if they don't see me as a successful one, so I need to be a model to them so they will encourage to join.
Rafif000

Activity: 178
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 04:12:14 AM

initially many friends of mine do not believe me and on average they think it's gambling and pyramids.. and I do not want to argue with them then I explain slowly with some questions they can not answer, the first step we must succeed first then they will ask themselves and now I encourage some people to invest and trade in crypto.
alt18coins

Activity: 261
Merit: 2

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 07:12:49 AM

Yes,I am encourage to all people which show interest in crypto.But we are not force to any people to join crypto world.I m saying to all it gives profit than you are join it.
shoujiuhaituo7

Activity: 210
Merit: 3

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 07:17:13 AM

Most of my friends don't want to learn and understand cryptocurrencies through their blockchain technology. They thought it was a scam until I made money here, and they became interested in encryption, and they should be interested in making money.
BrBoy

Activity: 453
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 10:29:32 AM

for me the very idea of the crypto community became the reason why I started trading. When everyone can influence and make own contribution to society
cryptojac17

Activity: 490
Merit: 107

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 10:40:39 AM

for me the very idea of the crypto community became the reason why I started trading. When everyone can influence and make own contribution to society
Crypto community has a common  understanding how  people benefited  in crypto currency if they  just understand why it is beneficial  surely they will join and be given good advice  by the community forum and will  multiply and believe that this  is not a pyramiding schem. And everyone has an equal opportunity.

Singwala

Activity: 462
Merit: 260

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 10:54:03 AM

I do not need to waste time to teach crypto to other people. I do not want to repeat again, because I've had many people tell me that I do not gain anything from it and wasting my time here. Only my close friends are the ones I'm talking about now, and I'm saying that the important things they should do to make money in crypto

▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄
▄█▀▄███████████▄▀█▄
▄█▀▄███████████████▄▀█▄
▄█▀▄███████ ██ ████████▄▀█▄
█ ███████▄▄ ▌ ▄▄▄ ▀██████ █
█ █████████ ▌ ████ ██████ █
█ █████████ ▌ ▄▄▄▄ ▀█████ █
█ █████████ ▌ █████ █████ █
█ █████▄▀▀  ▌ ▀▀▀▀ ▄█████ █
▀█▄▀███████ ██ ████████▀▄█▀
▀█▄▀███████████████▀▄█▀
▀█▄▀███████████▀▄█▀
▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀
JINBI

merges gold’s investment
holding value
with
blockchain technology
[
T H E   G O L D E N   I C O
────────     WHITEPAPER     ────────
]
▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄
▄█▀▄███████████▄▀█▄
▄█▀▄███████████████▄▀█▄
▄█▀▄███████ ██ ████████▄▀█▄
█ ███████▄▄ ▌ ▄▄▄ ▀██████ █
█ █████████ ▌ ████ ██████ █
█ █████████ ▌ ▄▄▄▄ ▀█████ █
█ █████████ ▌ █████ █████ █
█ █████▄▀▀  ▌ ▀▀▀▀ ▄█████ █
▀█▄▀███████ ██ ████████▀▄█▀
▀█▄▀███████████████▀▄█▀
▀█▄▀███████████▀▄█▀
▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀
bitctrimor1

Activity: 252
Merit: 104

“Blockchain Connection Framework”

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 10:59:24 AM

Actually, I have tried that before, but I have only earned so much negative feedback from people that it convinced me to stop. I think the more you explain and justify to them that it is not a scam, a ponzi scheme and a pyramiding activity makes people think more and more that it is because you have to defend it. I only share my knowledge to those who are genuinely interested and those who ask first, at least, I can see that they want to really know about it, and I don't have to overly convince them, more over change their minds on what cryptocurrency really is.

O M N I T U D E              BLOCKCHAIN E-COMMERCE                      JOIN NOW
▄ ▄ ▄ █ █    W H I T E P A P E R    █ █ ▀ ▀ ▀

FACEBOOK          TWITTER          LINKEDIN        TELEGRAM          REDDIT         ANN THREAD
spacelab

Activity: 528
Merit: 250

Nominex support

View Profile WWW
March 06, 2018, 11:05:38 AM

If we want to make crypto-world great again - we HAVE to enlighten all of the people around us with the idea of the cryptocurrency.
Otherwise the process of the overflowing fiat economics in the crypto-world will take to much time.
Don't forget that following the idea of the crytocurrency is the state of mind! Smiley
airdrophunter

Activity: 434
Merit: 100

The Exchange for EOS Community

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 11:12:30 AM

Anything you know about crypto should be passed on to anyone you know be it your family, relatives, friends or even your officemates. Bitcoin and cryptocurrency awareness is very important and it's better if you also introduce bitcoin with your proof of earnings so that they will not be only open-minded about the blockchain technology but will also embrace and encourage to start earning for themselves too.

|   EOS Exchange   |▌       The Exchange for the EOS Community!       |   EOSex   |
                          ICO: 15th October to 20th November  |  Free EXP Tokens: Join Bounty!                          
Whitepaper                 ANN Thread                 Telegram                 Twitter                 Mobile
gwapaMe

Activity: 91

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 04:31:03 AM

I have many friends who invite this to encourage them about crytocurrency  they do not want to learn how to use them as much as they like to play online games but when they learn that I have some money about bitcoin they are willing to learn about crypto world.
BeruchN

Activity: 182
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 06:01:08 AM

Believe me, I've tried to get my friends interested. But so far, no such luck. Their loss. Grin

----  Hot Crypto Airdrops ----   
Agaton

Activity: 140

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 06:25:08 AM

I am always encouraging all my friends to join in cryptocurrency business, by explaining the good contributions of crypto business, but it is sad to say that some of my friends afraid to access, but not totally all my friends afraid to access, because mostly of them are interested. Mostly people interested in bitcoin are the age level 20 to 40 years old. That age of people are most active today in cryptocurrency business.
ORS SA

Activity: 112

View Profile WWW
March 07, 2018, 06:34:25 AM

Everyone has the right to learn about crypto & blockchain tech.

SPREAD THE CRYPTO REVOLUTION
yomarve

Activity: 196
Merit: 6

https://cryptotvplus.com

View Profile WWW
March 07, 2018, 06:47:44 AM

I tried explaining to some guys what crypto is all about. Guess what was their question?

How do I get my money to my bank account?

For some it's not easy in their countries but it's quite easy in mine when you know what to do.

I explained several times but their thoughts was just the money.

I got fed up with them. But there are others I have shone the way.

https://cryptotvplus.com
mariayaz

Activity: 294
Merit: 3

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 06:54:49 AM

Obviously I do it all the time when anyone ask me about it or even just want to invest. But i also encourage them to study this technology before investing in. Some people don't trust the technology and spread FUD. But the one who understand the importance of this technology in future are very interested in learning more. For this purpose i am also running a Facebook group to help out people.

✦✦✦✦✦  ☸ SECURE - FAST - FAIR ☸  ✦✦✦✦✦   (https://www.bitgame.com/?trackCode=BITCOINTALK)
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 ... 96 »
  Print  

Jump to: