Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 06:15:34 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 ... 96 »
  Print  
Author Topic: encourage others to crypto  (Read 8543 times)
sourish

Activity: 532
Merit: 114

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 01:58:08 PM

Personal conviction is enough to get others enthusiastic about anything, and i think few here lack that where crypto is concerned. As for encouragement, one can only talk and explain the pros and cons faced in the crypto world, the decision is totally individual because a lack of education in this field has borne a great fear of the unknown. Even personal experience, though profitable, does not overcome the wariness and fear.
Bitcoin addresses contain a checksum, so it is very unlikely that mistyping an address will cause you to lose money.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
lelou

Activity: 574
Merit: 102

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 02:01:08 PM

Will you encourage others to invest in crypto and explain to them that this is not a scam or a pyramiding activity?

Yes. I did it already. I convinced most of my friends to invest in cryptos (especially the top coins) and explained them the advantages and disadvantages of crypto currency. Too bad, they're richer than me now Cheesy
Chiyoko

Activity: 305
Merit: 10

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 02:02:23 PM

Will you encourage others to invest in crypto and explain to them that this is not a scam or a pyramiding activity?
Yes of course, i will encourage this avoid to my inveronment that this is not a scam or paramiding activity, and i will explain and teach them how to earn money and the money they earn is not for bad, it is because they deserve to work hard.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
eydrea

Activity: 235
Merit: 11

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 02:03:36 PM

I would like to invite my friends to join me here. Its a lot of fun to learn more with friends and at the same time earning money with your friends. My friends just invited me here and start to learn while trying to invite more friends to join. We dont need to convince them, let their curiousity to join here. It needs personal reason to believe on cryptocurrency so let them discover it by themselves. Just give them some interesting idea about it.
chanpinchen

Activity: 99
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 02:04:22 PM

I would try to introduce to my friends about the blockchain technology by telling them what it could do to change things that will eventually affect our life, and also things about the crypto currencies that one day might replace all hard currencies. If they shown interest then I would encourage them further to read and find out more on blockchain technology , also the crypto market. I would not introduce them to trade the crypto currencies unless they show true interest.
Akiko

Activity: 896
Merit: 198

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 02:06:58 PM

Yes i will doing things that to avoid many people are believe that this is a scam or pyramiding activity so that i will explain to my environment that this is not a scam or pyramiding activity this is how to make rich and im here to share all of them.

BogdanGFTP

Activity: 504
Merit: 101

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 02:39:14 PM

I think it's not my business what other people think about crypto
shwetaji

Activity: 134

CVProof.com - SECURING JOB'S CREDENTIALS

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 02:47:07 PM

Yes l always encourage others to crypto. Crypto market will be beneficial in future. So we should
take intrest in cryptocurrency.

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
CVProof.com- SECURING JOB'S CREDENTIALS    ◆    [Join ICO Now]    ◆    Whitepaper / ANN Thread    ◆    TFSTL
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
bbcolex

Activity: 672
Merit: 100

Pepemo.vip

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 02:50:51 PM

Back when bitcoin was around 1000$ I encouraged my family and close friends to buy some, but no one listened to me. Now, they ask me what good coin to buy cheaper cause they can't afford no more btc. So I referred them to some alts, after 2 months their investment doubled but the sad thing is market became bearish, now they blaming me that they sold at lost cause they were all in panic. I regret helping this kind of people.

HALLASTERA

Activity: 252
Merit: 12

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 03:17:35 PM

Ofcourse, because most of people have not trust to their local currencies.
But main things I try explain what many tokens\coins is scam and some of those is gems. I trust only bitcoin because is network with real world, I mean wasting electricity.
Schultz88

Activity: 210
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 03:27:12 PM

This is not a pryramid scheme, this is a currency trading and there are a lot of pairs to trade. I recommend some of my friends to learn and do some trade. We need experience and practice so hopefully we can do better.
LazyBitInvestor

Activity: 350
Merit: 101

Your professional profile on the blockchain

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 03:32:28 PM

Nope, because I do not want to take any responsibility for their wrong choices. But If somebody is speaking about crypto - i usually join the conversation

btc-facebook
Legendary

Activity: 1862
Merit: 1015

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 03:35:02 PM

Bitcoin is something different and some company try to take the advantage for using bitcoin in different way

Just tell them that bitcoin is risky investment and altcoin far more riskier especially when many altcoin occur recently
KalaiBTC

Activity: 448
Merit: 102

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 07:53:36 AM

Personal conviction is enough to get others enthusiastic about anything, and i think few here lack that where crypto is concerned. As for encouragement, one can only talk and explain the pros and cons faced in the crypto world, the decision is totally individual because a lack of education in this field has borne a great fear of the unknown. Even personal experience, though profitable, does not overcome the wariness and fear.
Encouraging others for investing in bitcoin is indeed a very good thing and that will surely help others too to have a chance of having something good in their lives. However, it is better not to convince others. Instead, you just need to tell them about bitcoin and the advantages they can have after investing their money into it. After that, let them think and decide what they should do so that they may not blame you for anything.

Vannie12

Activity: 630
Merit: 130

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 01:13:28 PM

Based on your statement, I am guessing we are in a same country. Scams and pyramiding activity is very much active nowadays. Different groups with a goal of earning good amount of money by referrals for members and selling products.

Well, encouraging is good but let them think as what they have understood it. Everyone generates opinion based on their knowledge about something.

It will be a process of acceptance or rejection. But surely, bitcoin is never a scam. Sometimes, good creations are often misused making others think that everything good about it is false.

It's a commodity, a currency, it's never evil unless it's used for illegal transactions. And that is what people should bare in mind.
0t3p0t

Activity: 1554
Merit: 352

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile WWW
February 28, 2018, 01:31:02 PM

I convince them to get into crypto but not encourage to invest as it is too risky and it is hard for them to understand the flow the nature of crypto and it is also hard for me to teach them on every details but I just told them to watch youtube videos and sometimes I showed them my wallet to help them motivate because they keep on asking how do I earned those money out of crypto.

They are just in doubt and afraid of getting started but they already know that my crypto related job is legit and not a scam. They were just lack of self confidence and has fear of making mistakes that is why they are too hesitant but I never failed to educate them about crypto they just ignore it maybe because they aren't familiar with it. I am still hoping that one day they're going to be ready enough.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
charlie_cutie2002

Activity: 98

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 01:48:10 PM
Merited by cutiecez05 (1)

Yes I will encourage  my friends, relatives and also my co-worker in this kind of cryptocurrency economy
 WHY? Because here we have a chance to become a rich person if you know how to manage your time to do your task and even if in the investment I will also convince them to be part of investment who knows they are lucky in this system that will bring them to be billionaire.

arunakiran

Activity: 224
Merit: 3

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 01:55:18 PM

Encouraging others in to crypto means we can educate about them about crypto, but we cannot make them to invest in crypto. Bcoz here high risk is involved.
goncalvopietro

Activity: 448
Merit: 12

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 02:00:53 PM

I don't do this. I'm not talking about crypto currencies. Because if they lose money they blame me. I don't convince anyone.

Kariste

Activity: 126
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 02:56:35 PM

I will encourage , if they show that they are interested to join not just for a reason that they can earn money but willing to know and understand  crypto.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 ... 96 »
  Print  

Jump to: