Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 02:28:22 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 ... 80 »
  Print  
Author Topic: As a beginner is it too late ?  (Read 5292 times)
Bounty_huntD (OP)

Activity: 110
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 08:21:08 AM

Hello,

I'm still learning about crypto currencies and willing to buy some bitcoins. Is it good time to buy?

Thanks

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Make sure you back up your wallet regularly! Unlike a bank account, nobody can help you if you lose access to your BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Pursuer
Legendary

Activity: 1638
Merit: 1163

Where is my ring of blades...

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 08:23:57 AM

what do you want to do?
do you want to buy bitcoin and become rich over night? then no it is not a good time, never is a good time for that because bitcoin will not make you rich.

are you really interested in bitcoin as a new technology and a decentralized currency? then yes. it is a good time to buy bitcoin and learn more about it. start with a small amount and try things out, learn what bitcoin wallets are and try to find what is most suitable to your needs.
look where you can spend bitcoin to buy stuff online or offline. see if it is beneficial for you to do that.
then in the end there is also the profit that bitcoin's price rise will give you as a secondary benefit.

Only Bitcoin
rizki12

Activity: 10
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 08:29:13 AM

Hello,

I'm still learning about crypto currencies and willing to buy some bitcoins. Is it good time to buy?

Thanks
the right time to buy bitcoin at a time when bitcoin prices are low, and sell at high price times, with it we can get bigger profits
Red-Apple

Activity: 1470
Merit: 655

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 08:34:07 AM

Hello,

Thanks
the right time to buy bitcoin at a time when bitcoin prices are low, and sell at high price times, with it we can get bigger profits

that is only true for those people who want to start short term trading. and let me tell you that not everyone is willing or capable of doing that. the risk of using these non-regulated exchanges which can run away or get hacked at any moment is enough to keep a lot of people from day trading and just want to invest long term.

--signature space for rent; sent PM--
Afnan_faizah

Activity: 784
Merit: 176

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 08:37:13 AM

Hello,

Thanks
You are not late, today is still in early phase of bitcoin adoption. You are lucky to be a part of the future earlier. Go ahead buy bitcoin, then hold it. But I suggest you to wait until bitcoin price drop again. Although this is so difficult to do but just keep try.

Sepertinya sudah waktunya, kalau menurut saya lebih baik lump sum sekarang. 30/01/2024.
havok1998

Activity: 102
Merit: 14

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 08:40:14 AM

its not a good time to buy, its a great time to buy. the currencies are not under a bit of a correction. these 2-3 days are the best time to buy, once march begins, you will see such rapid growths in crypto market that will make many coins go all time high. i would suggest to buy some great coins that are undervalued currently such as XRP, TRX, IOTA, ADA and XVG. buy and hold for atleast 3 months, you will get considerable returns Smiley

﹏﹏﹋﹌﹌ WPP ENERGY ﹌﹌﹋﹏﹏
☆═══━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═══☆
≈ WORLD POWER PRODUCTION ≈

【 BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN 】
☆═━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═☆
Xxmodded

Activity: 2254
Merit: 309

Undeads.com - P2E Runner Game

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 08:40:31 AM

no time is right, to buy bitcoin at any time.
and if you are really a beginner, I just want to suggest you should try first to find various information and knowledge about bitcoin and crypto. trade and investment, this is important so you can have plans and strategies for the future.

💀|.
   ▄▄▄▄█▄▄              ▄▄█▀▀  ▄▄▄▄▄█      ▄▄    ▄█▄
  ▀▀▀████████▄  ▄██    ███▀ ▄████▀▀▀     ▄███   ▄███
    ███▀▄▄███▀ ███▀   ███▀  ▀█████▄     ▄███   ████▄
  ▄███████▀   ███   ▄███       ▀▀████▄▄███████████▀
▀▀███▀▀███    ███ ▄████       ▄▄████▀▀████   ▄███
 ██▀    ▀██▄  ██████▀▀   ▄▄█████▀▀   ███▀   ▄██▀
          ▀▀█  ▀▀▀▀ ▄██████▀▀       ███▀    █▀
                                      ▀
.PLAY2EARN.RUNNER.GAME.
||VIRAL
REF.SYSTEM
GAME
|
████████████████████████████
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
J_CCreate
Copper Member

Activity: 224

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 08:44:07 AM

It depends on how you wanna make use of it. If you just want to study about crypto currency, then it is just fine. But if you wanna invest or earn a lot using bitcoin, I highly suggest that you research first before you try it.
espiapogi1994

Activity: 47

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 08:44:18 AM

It's up to you, you should learn a lot about cryptocurrency before you make a decisions to trade, trading it's like gambling sometimes you lose and sometimes you win. As a beginner like you and others, we all still have a lot to learn about cryptoworld.
Jhun030383

Activity: 112

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 08:48:07 AM

It is not too late for is beginners to start dealing with cryptocurrencies especially BITCOINS. We have may chances to learn more about it. We have many options to choose how to learn about it. As long as you have the focus and willingness to learn, you will reach what others have reached. Bitcoins are just there waiting for us to deal with.
Choii

Activity: 658
Merit: 106

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 08:49:47 AM

Hello,

Thanks

The best time to buy bitcoin is in the past 10 years, and now this is the time to buy a bitcoin because if you can see the bitcoin price is about $10000 - $9000 and for sure by this year 2018 end the value was increase again.

███    TWITTER    MEGATRON      WHITEPAPER     ███
███       ANN                     THE RISE OF BLOCKCHAIN REVOLUTION                  LAUNCH EVENT    ███
███  TELEGRAM     WEBSITE           FACEBOOK      ███
Yaunfitda

Activity: 2842
Merit: 575

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 08:53:12 AM

Hello,

Thanks

Well I also said that to myself when I decided to go back to crypto's. However, I think no one is late in this kind of market. Everyone can really get it anytime as long as you know what your goals are and not think of it as get rich scheme which most of them did specially at the height of crypto boom in December.

The market is going into a correction, so this is another perfect opportunity to get in while the price is down or cheap. Of course the best time is during its floor price, however, if you are in it for the long haul then its really better if you are going to enter right now and just let your bitcoin sit for about a year and see how much profit you are able to make.

███████████████████████████████
███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███████████
█████████████▀▀        ▀▀██████
██████▀▀▀▀▀▀              ▀████
██████████▀     ▄▄██▄▄     ▀███
██████████      ██████      ███
██████████▄     ▀▀██▀▀     ▄███
██████▄▄▄▄▄▄              ▄████
█████████████▄▄        ▄▄██████
███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████
|
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
SSC NAPOLI
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER
|.ROLLBOTS.|
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████▄
▄█████████▀████████▀████▄
██████▄▄▄█████▄▄█████████
█████████████████████████
██████▀▀▀█████▀▀█████████
▀█████████▄████████▄████▀
▀██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ROLLBIT COIN
TRADE RLB NOW!
|...PLAY NOW...
heureca

Activity: 658
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 08:59:54 AM

Hello,

Thanks

Yeah, at present is rather good time to buy some BTC. I aslo advise you to buy top-20 altcoins with 50% of your BTC

██                                                     
██████                                                    
██████████                ████              ████          
█████████████          ██████████        ██████████       
█████  █████████    ███████████████   ████████████████    
█████     ████████████████   ████  ██████████  ██████████ 
█████        ██████████          █████████        █████████
█████         ██████             ██████              ████ 
█████         █████              ████                     
█████         ███████            ██████              ████ 
█████        ███████████         █████████        █████████
█████     █████████████████  ████   █████████  ██████████ 
█████  █████████    ███████████████   ████████████████    
█████████████          █████████         ██████████       
██████████                ████              ████          
  ████                                                    
/Distributed
Credit Chain
//
Empower Credit, Enable Finance
GithubFacebookMedium ‹‹‹dcc.finance››› RedditTwitterTelegram
Jas18

Activity: 153

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 09:00:33 AM

Hello,

Thanks

Yeah, at present is rather good time to buy some BTC. I aslo advise you to buy top-20 altcoins with 50% of your BTC

In my case, as a beginner i dont believe that its to late to join and earn bitcoin. All accounts with higher ranks started from scratch, i believe as an infant in this business we will also be like them who have turn their life from nothing to successful individuals. We as beginners should have faith that we can also achieve what we wanted to be and what we wanted to have just like the seniors we have here. We should all be proud as a part in this business though its not yet really stable but atleast we have seen a lot of people who had turn their life into something that they can say they are successful.
cryptotenoy

Activity: 134

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 09:01:35 AM

Hello,

Thanks
Just my suggestion mate since im also just new here but i suggest that its never too late to invest because even long holders would also invest when the price is low..so i think if price goes dip then its time to invest to bitcoin.Hold it until you reach the right time and right value to fluctuate.
parassinghal

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

A BLOCKCHAIN SOLUTION TO DISRUPT TRADE FINANCE

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 09:02:58 AM

Right now the price is very less. So you are not too late, you can invest in bitcoin now and hold them for few months. It will definitely give you good profit.

diwataluna

Activity: 224
Merit: 103

0x864E3764278C5EB211bF463034e703affEa15e4F

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 09:06:40 AM

It is not too late yet, especially with alt coins still on the rise. Bitcoin may have been around for years but it is still gaining ground! Read about the technology and don't be stressed about the crashes. If you know the tech, you will know why it is not too late to support bitcoin and cryptocurrencies.
ambisyon

Activity: 322
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 09:09:19 AM

Hello,

Thanks

In my case, as a beginner i dont believe that its to late to join and earn bitcoin. All accounts with higher ranks started from scratch, i believe as an infant in this business we will also be like them who have turn their life from nothing to successful individuals. We as beginners should have faith that we can also achieve what we wanted to be and what we wanted to have just like the seniors we have here. We should all be proud as a part in this business though its not yet really stable but atleast we have seen a lot of people who had turn their life into something that they can say they are successful.

I would have to agree that is really not too late to join in bitcoin, but first we need to learn the basic fundamentals of bitcoin and learn skills on how you can able to earn profit from your investment. However, there is right timing for you to make investments in bitcoin and most likely you will have to buy btc when the price comes down since at the moment price value is still high. Long term investment should be considered inorder for you to get good potential profit in due time.

REME-COIN ● Marketplace with up to 100% Cashback
▬▬ ● ● ICO (PRE-SALE) START: 2 MAY 2018 ● ● ▬▬ (https://www.remecoin.io/)
spngebob

Activity: 770
Merit: 254

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 09:12:23 AM

what do you want to do?
do you want to buy bitcoin and become rich over night? then no it is not a good time, never is a good time for that because bitcoin will not make you rich.
Whoever bought bitcoins on dip when it was 6000k and sold it for 11500K doubled his money, and whoever bought in for 1000$ last year or for 350$ in 2016. and sold it for 20K i am sure they made lots of money.
are you really interested in bitcoin as a new technology and a decentralized currency? then yes. it is a good time to buy bitcoin and learn more about it. start with a small amount and try things out, learn what bitcoin wallets are and try to find what is most suitable to your needs.
look where you can spend bitcoin to buy stuff online or offline. see if it is beneficial for you to do that.
then in the end there is also the profit that bitcoin's price rise will give you as a secondary benefit.
You need to know how to send transaction and where you can spend bitcoins  Roll Eyes
Blackhammer321

Activity: 400
Merit: 59

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 09:13:27 AM

Everytime is a good time to buy a bitcoin because it is volatile so no one knows when it will inflate or deflate but base your decision making on reliable charts and datas. Its never too late to buy a bitcoin because it has a lot of potential to grow more, more than a $20000 it did last year. You know, you can buy a lot of coin, not just a bitcoin, try to invest on different coin which has a potential too.
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 ... 80 »
  Print  

Jump to: