Bitcoin Forum
May 30, 2024, 10:36:02 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 ... 80 »
  Print  
Author Topic: As a beginner is it too late ?  (Read 5293 times)
Apple Mac

Activity: 264
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 02:31:33 PM

Hello,

I'm still learning about crypto currencies and willing to buy some bitcoins. Is it good time to buy?

Thanks

Well as long as you know how to buy and you can finance it then why not? I think yes this is the better time to buy Bitcoin cause its price was in lower state kinda cheaper when you buy thses days unlike for the next few weeks this will be expemsive because Bitcoin is a volatile we cannot say that thiw will be at lower state forever.

ciciteng

Activity: 168
Merit: 2

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 02:37:06 PM

If you think that by buying it and become millionaire overnight then it's not right time to buy  Grin
There's nobody here know for sure when the perfect time to buy Bitcoin. What we, at least me, normally do is see the current price and see the market trends.
When you think that this price is good for you and you can see the profit progression in the near future, then go buy it! or you can take a look in altcoin as other option.
But if you here to support and join this revolution, then this is the perfect time to buy Bitcoin Wink
wafer_enak

Activity: 168
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 02:39:40 PM

Hello,

I'm still learning about crypto currencies and willing to buy some bitcoins. Is it good time to buy?

Thanks
Although beginners are not too late and when we already have enough capital for investment then we can direct investment for a bright future.
SteinsGate

Activity: 98
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 02:40:10 PM

The best time to start bitcoin is before 2010. And the second best time to start is now! Nobody has the right to judge and decide for your future in bitcoin. Just believe and learn how bitcoin works and you will learn how it rolls, eventually you will be earning stable in no time.

▮█    KRYLL    ▮█
AUTOMATED CRYPTO TRADING STRATEGIES MADE SIMPLE
Token sale start on Feb 7, 2018 (https://kryll.io/)
Portia12

Activity: 434
Merit: 105

ADAB ICO

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 02:40:46 PM

Hello,

Thanks
I dont think so because in cryptoworld their is no time to join. Anytime will be the best time to join us. Bitcoin is veru profitable thats why they got a huge increase in numbers interms of community.

cpoer2011

Activity: 560
Merit: 108

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 02:41:07 PM

I think you are not too late to jump in into bitcoin. You can do trading with small amount of money but before you do you must do your own research about bitcoin such as what is bitcoin, what is the techonology behind it, trading cryptos, etc. Good luck with it.
Wulanayu

Activity: 336

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 02:49:20 PM

No, it's never too late to invest.
Bitcoin has very long strides and has good profits in the future so if you now want to join this is not too late at all this is a very good step or decision you take.
When is the right time to buy?
the answer is now the perfect time to buy as much bitcoin as possible because the bitcoin price is falling.
Buy as much as you can before it's too late because the bitcoin march prediction starts to stabilize and will go up until August.

e19293001

Activity: 120
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 02:51:50 PM

It's not too late. And it won't be. People come to cryptocurrency everyday and your one of them. Buy bitcoin and use them to buy altcoins. When altcoins goes up, sell them. You'll have profit with bitcoin. Many of the altcoins are on their cheap value. But beware of pump and dump coins and don't use your emotions in trading. When you lose money in trading, look at where you made mistakes and learn from it. Losing money in trading is normal. You'll eventually survive and have alot of profit soon. Good luck.
Ronaldobaban17

Activity: 146

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 02:52:19 PM

Investing in Bitcoin and altcoin is not late yet...we still not in 1 percent global adoption so its still early if you can start investing today.
Geoll29

Activity: 266
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 03:20:47 PM

Although bitcoin has been around for many years in some countries it is still in its infancy to other countries so I would say that it's not too late to invest in bitcoin. Bitcoin has uses the same as credit  and debit cards so it will stay as important as other currencies.

Coinky

Activity: 165

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 03:23:26 PM

Bitcoin and cryptos are  just evolving.Only 0.5% of the world population are into cryptos
Cryptos are just like email/internet users in 1990s.I think the future is of cryptos/blockchain technology
It's not late,you are at the right time

::::I DON'T WEAR ANY SIGNATURE:::
wiro 212

Activity: 218

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 03:24:00 PM

Hello,

Thanks

The right time to buy bitcoin is when the price goes down. For now the bitcoin price is decreasing, it will be the right time for you.
parweshparva@gmail.com

Activity: 28

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 03:36:32 PM

Get some understanding of the market and then you would be able to take a decision.
There are many other cryptocurrencies besides bitcoin, so you can pick one and invest in that.

jovs

Activity: 672
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 03:41:04 PM

It depends on how you wanna make use of it. If you just want to study about crypto currency, then it is just fine. But if you wanna invest or earn a lot using bitcoin, I highly suggest that you research first before you try it.
If you are new in a thing you want to take risk on you better need to study and learn the system so you could lessen the risk you could take for you to earn on dealing with bitcoin. We should not end up on thinking the rationality that there is a time where we could not invest to bitcoin or it is to late for us to try. We should always take advantage on the opportunity bitcoin could give us.
shimbark123

Activity: 574
Merit: 250

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 03:42:48 PM

Everyday, people that are new to bitcoin got use to bitcoin with only months. If you have money to invest then why not? It it is not too late for you to earn money out of cryptocurrencies. So just go and buy with your current money.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
RawDog
Legendary

Activity: 1596
Merit: 1026

View Profile WWW
February 25, 2018, 03:57:40 PM

How many god dammed times do we have to tell you? -  You are too fucking late!!!  It is already over.  From here, there is nothing but big money losses on the horizon.  Go ahead, put your money in.  Then kiss it goodbye.  The whales rule now.

*Image Removed* *Expletive Removed*  *Obsenity Removed*
What's going on - Slavetards?!!!
Watch my videos: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oE43M1Z8Iew  1FuckYouc6zrtHbnqcHdhrSVhcxgpJgfds
H0USE

Activity: 420

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 04:07:58 PM

Hello,

Thanks
We can say that you are somewhere late because now the world,governments and financial institutions are taking steps to turn it down which is causing panic in the market and investors are suffering losses and what will happen in future we cant say surely so invest in some good projects and since in this feild.
Cryptogid

Activity: 252

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 04:19:32 PM

Everyone on cryptocurrency transactions is learning every day , so it's not too late to start, the worst thing that can ever happen to anyone is  not starting at all.. At least you should have more experienced persons around you to guide you and help you make little or no mistakes..
xDsoGood

Activity: 190
Merit: 11

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 04:22:10 PM

I think if start just now you are never too late you can still cope up. You can still earn more profit than the people who has white collar job. Bitcoin is very flexible, you have many ways how to earn it and here are the mini list of it.

1. Mining
2. Trading
3. Investing
4. Signature Designing
5. Campaign promoting there product related to bitcoin

you can try them all with proper knowledge and your will to work in this forum. But first you need to learn the basics here in the forum and how it runs. many people here got banned with there miss behavior and shitty post. You must double time on learning things so you wouldn't be late anymore. The second quarter of the year is near. this is the time bitcoin will decrease so you can now invest.
ngusmin
Copper Member

Activity: 496

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 04:23:08 PM

Hello,

Thanks

It's never too late to start bitcoin, bitcoin can last a long time and still can grow. Now is the right time to buy bitcoin because the current price again decreases. Buy and hold bitcoin, and the future will benefit.

┏━━━━━━━━━ JOIN TELEGRAM GROUP ━━━━━━━━━┓
│▓▓▓▓▓▓ T o o l K i t z A I -  Break the Barrier ▓▓▓▓▓▓│
┗━━━━━━━━━━━ T R Y  D E M O ━━━━━━━━━━━┛
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 ... 80 »
  Print  

Jump to: