Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 12:23:36 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 ... 80 »
  Print  
Author Topic: As a beginner is it too late ?  (Read 5295 times)
NejcJamnik

Activity: 9
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 09:27:39 PM

Its not to late for sure. Its a great time to invest in crypto currency now.
Panchum

Activity: 378
Merit: 55

Be Good to me!

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 09:33:58 PM

Hello,

I'm still learning about crypto currencies and willing to buy some bitcoins. Is it good time to buy?

Thanks

I think its not too late, we still have time to collect bitcoin to make us succeed. As long as you are ready to embrace the world of bitcoin it's a new beginning to have your new world to be a part of the millionaire's in bitcoin. Bitcoin creates many people to be rich as long as you have patience to wait for the price increase. Don't lose hope just have faith that bitcoin can give us the quick result to be a millionaire someday. This is the best way now to earn money for your family.
goku1525

Activity: 420
Merit: 50

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 10:02:43 PM

It's never too late to invest! now very low prices, the rapid growth will soon begin! on this, you need to buy now! capitalization in the crypto world will be very much lost, due to such a large demand, the price will increase several times! Invest and do not worry!
Its not too late to begin understand things and read the Speculation about bitcoin. Also this will be a great time to buy a cheap bitcoin for beginners due to the price is down. We need have more experience and ready for the things that could bring us to the fullest.Crypto is such a demand for people which it takes large profit .
Geemy

Activity: 350
Merit: 15

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 10:12:37 PM

It is not late. You can start at any time but choose the currencies you buy and be well informed about what the business offers and how people trust it and how much money it contains.
Haxor321

Activity: 489
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 10:13:49 PM

As being a beginner theres no limit to started in working bitcoin anyone can starting it and you need alot patience while working a bitcoin, sometimes we can feel a little bit of trust if this is true or not but you need to believe and persevere in working bitcoin until the campaign has been finished... Grin
BlackBoxRecords

Activity: 280
Merit: 15

Pool of Stake

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 10:14:34 PM

Hello,

I'm still learning about crypto currencies and willing to buy some bitcoins. Is it good time to buy?

Thanks

You would need to be very selective if you want to buy right now because many alts and main coins are giving red all over the place. Be careful and choose wisely.

█ ▌ We have created a Pool for Proof of Stake Blockchains  ▐ █
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ POOL OF STAKE ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
 ⮜⮜ LINKEDIN ⮞⮞ BITCOINTALK ⮞⮞ MEDIUM ⮞⮞ TWITTER ⮞⮞ FACEBOOK ⮞⮞ TELEGRAM ⮞⮞
Altero

Activity: 784
Merit: 123

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 10:18:11 PM

Crypto is just started for many years ago,  and people aren't aware of this at first until it goes viral in social medias. Thinking that we are late for these,  yes! But not far from everything. Time had passed already and we can't take it back, but we have still given chances to be a part on these and you may not loss these opportunity or else your got nothing.  
Good tbc

Activity: 115
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 10:59:51 PM

I think it not late to invest in bitcoin, as the perfect time is when the price is at the dip.It is actually timely as the current price of bitcoin is about $10k, compare to when the price is about $18k as at last yaer Dec. 2017. The interest in Cryptocurrency will motivate and propel you to invest in Bitcoin, which will  be rewarding, and your determination at which you are ready to learn about the Crypto currency will be profitable and benefifial, if you as a beginner remain  focused. It will be good to know more about Crypto currency and take advantage of the present price and invest for long term investment.

Palmaper

Activity: 170
Merit: 4

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 11:02:55 PM

Hello,

Thanks

I am also a fairly recent person in this business, and according to my personal experience I can tell you that it is still time to invest in bitcoin, since taking into account that less than ten years have passed since its creation, there is still a lot of space to strengthen bitcoin and boost its growth, so I have no doubt that in a few years the price of bitcoin may reach a price above $100,000, as many are already predicting.

OOOBTC.com ●  Crypto Trading Is Now Rewarding
▬▬ ●  ●  Daily incentives, Awesome bonuses, Incredible support ●  ● (https://www.ooobtc.com)
Hasbro27

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 11:08:53 PM

I think now is the right time to start investing in bitcoin, because now the price is down, but my advice is better to wait 9000 price, that price is the best price to buy at this time.
warrenbuffet786a

Activity: 185

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 11:14:07 PM

It's never too late to invest in Crypto but always invest money which you are willing to lose in-case something happens.
Good luck and welcome to the club.
yansen

Activity: 588
Merit: 106

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 11:21:42 PM

yes, it is not too late to buy some bitcoin. because bitcoin prices are cheap, many predictions in 2019 bitcoin will have prices rise 5x from current prices. so you can buy bitcoin now.
felicanoma

Activity: 115

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 11:27:32 PM

It's not too late to invest even if you are old now, Bitcoin has been running for about 8 years I think it's not too late if you join.
If you want to join now is a good time because you can directly invest because bitcoin prices are now down.
So do not be too long you think because time is running.

⚫▶  BUILDERIUM   |▌  CREATING THE FUTURE YOU DESIRE, ONE BID AT A TIME
████ [   Token Sale Starts  ▶  July 23 th, 2018   ] █ █ [   JOIN AIRDROP   ] ████
▬▬▬▬▬   ●   Whitepaper   ●   Facebook   ●   Twitter   ●   Telegram   ●   ▬▬▬▬▬
Dadan

Activity: 788
Merit: 273

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 11:35:20 PM

No matter what time or day you can buy bitcoins the good day is just the beaten price that bitcoin is the time to buy bitcoins. Better buying a bitcoin's low price, as it gets bigger then your profit will be great, and of course you'll have to buy bitcoin, when you feel like bitcoin is about to buy it to get it right then but if you are not sure what to do then you will not be able to buy it.
Lenzie

Activity: 658
Merit: 254

For campaign management, please pm me.

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 11:41:57 PM

Hello,

Thanks

It is a good time to buy. It was never too late. You might have been late from the giddy ride last year of bitcoin. There will be a lot more to come. Just buy and hold.
Long ago I ask myself, if I am too late to buy bitcoin, I did not bother to buy and by the end quarter of 2017 it got so high and I was regeretting a lot.

Learn more about trading and campaigns, bounties, mining and many more. There are alot to learn from bitcoin.

Bitcoin Mixer
▬▬ www.Go-Overt.com ▬▬
.............CLEARNET..........TORNET............
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▄████████████████▀▀█████▄
▄████████████▀▀▀░░░░██████▄
████████▀▀▀░░░▄▀░░░████████
█████▄░░░░░▄█▀░░░░░████████
████████▄█▀░░░░░░█████████
▀████████▌▐░░░░░░░████████▀
▀████████▄██▄░░████████▀
▀█████████████▄███████▀
▀█████████████████▀